Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Mardi, Love): "Oh...my...that village is full of very rude people...Lovey, still got the mask?"The toa of plantlife waved the infected mask of healing."Good...now, we need to fix it up. Got any ideas?"The two toa had sat down against a tree to rest after excaping from Pala-koro.IC(D): The toa got up. "Okay, I have a question. Why did you attack them, Kethrye?"

IC: Kethrye:"They attacked Alfon first and whatever her name was obviously mentally unstabl- Wait,why an I answering the village madman's question?" Kethrye said, taking a few steps away from Voriki.He turned to Vompran. " Hh, yes. You're right. Er-speaking of that, I guess we'd better find out what those Matoran are doing lurking outside the village."

IC: Kethrye:"She attacked Alfon first, as I've already said. Besides, if I didn't it could have gotten violent very quickly," he said as he began walking alongside Vompran. "Er- well I guess it got violent anyway. I still don't understand why you're so concerned about this, Mr. Serial killer."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Kethrye:"I'm fine, thank you," Kethrye replied to Alfon. "Odd that Voriki would be so concerned about a couple of complete strangers. Doesn't seem to fit his personality." He shrugged. Perhaps there was more to Voriki them Kethrye had speculated."Ackume? I have no idea why he make it. He's a bit-" Kethrye pointed a finger to his head and waved in a circle. " But he still seems like an alright guy, I guess." The group had arrive at the roots of the tree."What exacly do you think you're doing?" he said, raising his voice and looking up at the motley group of Gukko riders perched there. He reached back and grabbed the end of his axe handle, ready to reomve from it's sling if the Matoran turned out to be ememies.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC(D): The toa walked back into his hut. "Blast, why am I so concerned about those two...well, maybe it's because one was unconscious...and then Kethy-wethy punched the other one in the face...quite rude of him to not tell her he was going to do that." He began trying to make paper once more.

IC: The good Turaga had been resting from the recent tribulations.".... windflying....mmmm" "Grandpa Matau?" said a high pitched voice from outside, "You there? Hello?"The high pitch was enough to throw Matau out of his mysterious dreams from the past. He turned and looked out the window at the sky. It was about that time to awaken anyway, so Matau got up out of his bed and made his way to the door."What can I help-do for you young one?" asked the Turaga.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Mimira"Grandpa!" She hugged Matau without warning. "Skyra sent me back here, cause he said it was too dangerous for me now to be with him. He also told me to tell you, that he has four of the clues." Mimira looked like she was thinking for a moment, "I don't understand one thing...what's so important about some silly clues?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Solia was still sitting on the tree root. Traxin and Zarrus must have walked far away now. If she was going to leave she had to now. She carved a note saying goodbye to Trakuda, painting it with Hula Barry juice so he would see it, and left. She ran through the jungle in the direction the Matoran and Toa had gone.OOC: Her death draws near...

OOC: Her death is here, Wotsiznaim. Here death is here. :evilgrin:IC: ReichenbachBut Solia would never reach her destination. A high frequency sonic blast would take care of that.Reichenbach watched as the Toa fell to the ground, dead. The Toa of Sonics checked she had been facing the correct way. Deciding that the way she was facing was good enough, Reichenbach took the body, and heading off towards Onu-Wahi yet again. The murderer would take care of her companions Traxin and Zarrus soon enough, but the time was not yet right.OOC: Reichenbach to Onu-Wahi. The kill count has gone up yet again.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"Well so much for the whole 'keep quiet and hope they don't spot us' plan. Kylina said watching the Toa yell, jump about, and wave weapons up at them.""Do you think we should buzz them?" Mawl asked."Naw... you hear that bro-dude? Something about free weapons." Tawk said."Dude-bro. Nothin's ever free.""Point. OOH! You think they got the good slosh down there?""...Hey! Hey! You might be onto something dude! Shall we land and find out O' Mistress Kylina? OW!" Tawk said as Kylina whacked him."Stop calling me that. Well we might as well figure out where this village stands. Xavier! You good to drop and have a chat?""...Yeah I should be okay.""Take him down Mawl!""You mean attack them or drop Xavier?" Mawl and Tawk laughed.Kylina rolled her eyes. "Are you ALWAYS that slow Mawl? It's a wonder you haven't crashed yet.""OOH! Sick burn! I think I got scortched when she let that one loose!" Tawk roared out laughing."It was my pleasure to be of service Mistress Kylina." Mawl tipped an invisiable hat before snap-rolling the Kahu into a dive at a nearby tree. Mawl pulled out at the last second buzzing the tree. Xavier leapt free at the last second grabbing a hold of of and sliding down the tree. Hitting the ground he tucked and rolled backwards before getting back onto his feet, dusting himself off, and looking around."Hello." He said.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

"You must not look up that often." Xavier pointed out the two circling Kahu. "Gukko Force patrols are regularly overhead. Got to keep an eye on the Rama and other flying nasties. That's what we were doing when we saw the commotion down here. Thought we'd watch a bit. Get's pretty boring up there sometimes when you got nothing to attack. So what's going on down here?" Xaiver asked. "We've been seeing you guys constructing something down here for awhile now. I'm curious at to what it is."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Alfon"Name's Alfon. Don't cause any trouble or you'll be missing your face. Seriously, I mean it. I've had enough problems in the past few days and if you're going to start too, well I assure you, your visit will be quite short."OOC: Don't think Alfon's rude, he's just a little...'worn out' from everything that's happened :P

"...That is a long name that's hard to say." Xavier said. "I'm actually a part of the civilian 'Irregulars' side of the Gukko Force. It's made up of mostly Le-Matoran that don't serve the Gukko Force full time and Non-Le-Matoran immagrants to Le-Koro."He glanced up at the Kahu, stuck two fingers in his mouth, and whistled sharply."Just letting my co-horts know it's safe to land." He said.A short blast of gust later and both Kahu landed."You a'ight Xav?" Tawk asked."Just fine. These guys say they're building a Koro. For something called the Island Liberation Force."

IC: Trakuda suddenly appeared, exited at the prospect of finally meeting another Matoran who didn't know he was an outcast. He stuck out his hand, a wide grin on his face, and began talking extremely fast and clearly exited, the occasional laugh appearing between words, "Hi, name's Trakuda, only Matoran here, well, not really, you're here now, which is good, but I've introduced myself and spoken a lot more than I need to so I'll shut up now." he shut his mouth tight and resumed a serious expression.But not for long, "What's it like living in a Koro? Do you get much action in the force? Are you staying long?..." and he went on, asking pointless questions in an effort to get to know them.

"Boring, too much, and not long." Xavier said answering Trakuda's questions in the order he asked them."Hey do they have a watering hole here or something?" Tawk asked. "Ours got trashed by Batmen.""Duna nuna nuna nuna BATMEN!" Mawl sang out."Will you knock that off!" Kylina snapped at Mawl.

"He means a bar. Our local favorite one was blown up by some freaks of nature that looked like a cross between a Vortixx and a bat." Kylina said. "The Koro's are pretty well guarded so the chaos is pretty limited if that's what you were asking about. Otherwise it's fairly busy. Matoran going this way and that doing buisness. I join in the buisness doing on occastion."

IC: AlfonAlfon lifted a hand into the air slowly and had a devious grin on his face. "I'll take care of the bar, if you like. I'm sure I could do a good job of being a bar tender." Being a bar tender would mean socialization which he loved, drinks, maybe meet someone special and possibly get into a bar fight (quite odd for the bar tender). Who knows, it would also give him an excuse to yell at people to get out if they angered him. "Oh yes, I could do a very good job, I'm sure."

IC: Alfon"Don't kid yourself old timer, you may have been young but you were nothing like lil' ol' me." he said mischievously. It was true, Alfon was always quite the little joker and was quite hard to compete with in the matter of fooling around."Oh and you missed me punching a few people out."

IC: AlfonAlfon was glad the old Toa couldn't see his face. A mixture of humorousness mixed with a creeped out washed over his face upon hearing Ackune's reply.The old man's gone cynical..."I'm...I'm sure you'll get it back..."said Alfon reluctantly. He tried picturing what he would be like when he'd be older. The thought made him laugh as everything about the concept seemed so wrong.