Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Lema): "I find society isn't all it's cracked up to be" he put in. "It makes people too comfortable, so that they won't want to change when they need to. Everything is cast in the same old mould, unlike her in the jungle. Wilder living forces you to adapt, stay flexible in the way you do things, and the only person to tell you what is and ain't acceptable is mother nature"

ppg2.png

OOC: Oops... How about low round-house? :PIC: AelynnHer low round house kick sailed over his head. While his flying spinning round house kick caught her square in the side. There was a "ah" of her breath escaping her as she was knocked off her feet and onto the ground. The sky refused to stop spinning and her legs wouldn't support her weight. "Nice.....Move," She managed to say.OOC: What would that kick be called? Flying Reverse Spinning Front Turning Kick? XD

OOC:Mid-sir spinning roundhouse would be my personal preference.IC: Cy smiled and extended a hand, offering to help Aelynn up. He smiled, "Not bad. You could use some work-your mistake was the roundhouse-an axe kick or a stomp is more effective when a foe is on the ground. What mask is that, summoning?" As Cy said this, a cyclone appeared in a nearby pond, turning into a waterspout. It moved towards Cy rapidly, remaining on him for a few second, washing away the dead lizards. Then it dispersed, leaving the ground around him soggy and Cy himself soaked.

IC: Savina"But I don't want to survive it! I just want to stay away from it..." She just getting used to be around these guys, she didn't want to even think about being around crowds of people. She shuddered at the thought. She looked at Lema, "You're right...society is kinda...the same old mold...I feel much more...free...out here..."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kraeyn"I never said you had to live in Society, I'll be honest from what Kahuwa's told me, I think society sucks. However, you still need to be able to survive it. If you aren't, than, well, when you need it's assistance you won't be able to get it, and trust me there will come a day, however bad it may be, that you will need it's assistance, and on that day you will be wishing for assistance from a guide." Kraeyn continued heading towards Ko-Wahi, not stopping during these conversations.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Savina"Assistance...? From...society...? No...no....I don't think so...I've been just fine without it all these years..." Savina looked to the ground as she said this."Though...if I ever did...I guess Kahuwa could guide me..." She said, blushing a little, still staring at the ground as they walked.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Kraeyn"Trust me, that day will come, but when it does you will have Kahuwa's assistance." and mine. That's when it came into sight, a mountain, one of the many in Ko-Wahi. I've got to climb that, was the only thought going through Kraeyn's head as he dashed off towards the mountain. Leaving the others behind.ooC: Kraeyn to Ko-Wahi.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SavinaSavina didn't like the idea of that day coming...ever...she hoped really hard he was wrong. Then the site of the massive mountain put all previous thoughts away, she stared at it in awe, the look on her face said she'd never seen a mountain before, it was covered in white powered... "Snow..." She muttered. She was at the edge of the jungle, one step and she'd be in Ko-Wahi. She didn't budge, for some reason, she was having a hard time moving, fear froze her in place...Then, with a grunt, Grecko nudged her from behind, pushing her into the new region. The snow felt cold on her feet, and the air was chilling...she shivered. OOC: Savina to Ko-Wahi

Edited by Snelly

IC (Lema): "Hey, Frosty! What are you doing?" He called after the rapidly disappearing toa of ice. "Did you see the wolf?" He activated his mask of speed and caught up in a matter of moments. "You might want-need to be ever-careful here" he said, "These mountains can be treacherous, and you don't just run off into them".OOC: Lema to Ko-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC:Shadow Lantz eyed Rhow carefully. Although the two had just formed a temporary truce, Shadow Lantz was still suspicious. Skakdi were known for their duplicity - a feature which Shadow Lantz usually admired, but in the present circumstances found irritating. "I don't think I will" he responded to Rhow's request to put down the flower. Instead he walked up to her and used it's own stem to tie it around her wrist. "A token" he said simply. He then pulled out some more of the plant from the ground and put in a bag he'd found earlier. "Now let's try and find a way out of here."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Cue map-travel sequence.IC: Kethrye:Kethrye, Ackume, and Destian walked through the quickly darkening jungle floor. The orange light of sunset shone through the tree's branches, casting a criss-cross of shadows on the jungle floor below.A series of tree stumps scattered around told Kethrye that they were approaching their destination. Sure enough they soon found themselves stepping into the beginnings of a settlement. They've been busy, he thought, glancing at a newly constructed building." We've returned," Kethrye said, loudly announcing their presence.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Alfon"Oh happy joy! Kethrye and my favorite blind guy are back along with some company!" exclaimed Alfon at his friends' return. The blue Toa ran to the arrivals and gave a mock bow to the new recruit."Pleasure to meet you, I'm Alfon. By the way, you guys missed it! Solia and little Trakuda kissed! Oh and I sneaked in a kiss as well." said Alfon with clown-like enthusiasm.

IC:Somehow, Rhow knew there was something wrong with picking the flowers. The Skaki ripped the plant from her wrist instantly, tossing it to the floor. She felt like punching Lantz. But she didn't. Working together was helping more right now. "Fine. Keep the flowers." she growled. "But keep them away from me."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(D): "Huh? Oh. Right. That's why I came out here. We have a...bit of a situation. And by that, I mean two random toa walked right into my hut and collapsed. One of them had a serious stomach wound, so I wrapped it up with some leaves. I need some help getting them to a proper medical care facility."

IC(Love, Mardi): Mardi was sat up in D's makeshift chair. Love, on the other hand, had just come to, and was now attempting to stand up. Her infected mask lay on the table in front of Mardi. Mardi had some large leaves tied around her chest. Love looked at Solia. "Who...are you? Where...am I?"

"Da da da DAAAAA! Da da da da dadadada DAAAAAA-OW!""No theme music Tawk. I need to be able to hear what's going on." Kylina said whacking the Onu-Matoran over the head."But KYLIIIIINNNNAAAAA..." Tawk whined."Don't you 'but Kylina' me! I'm responsible for making sure nothing gets up under our tail feathers! Xaiver do you see anything?!""Nothing out of the ordinary! Looks like they're making good progress on that village down by Pala lake though!""What? Where?" Mawl looked over the edge of the Kahu's profile trying to see what Xaiver was talking about."Down there!" Xaiver pointed."Hey Kylina? Was that Rama hive there before?" Tawk pointed out a dark shape on the horizon.Kylina squinted trying to get a better look. "I don't think so... let's get a closer look before we check the recon report!"Tawk signaled Mawl who acknowledged and both Kahu turned before accelerating toward the dark shape in the distance.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC(Love): The healer took the plants. "You know, these will work much better if you process them first. I could do it...were my mask not infected. Anyway, I'm Love Indigo, that's my sister...Mardi..." She sighed, and ate some of the plants before shoving some down Mardi's throat. "I don't plan to stay long. We'll be off...somewhere...as soon as she can get up."

IC: Kethrye:" You've told us your names, but who exactly are you people?" Kethrye said, glancing questioningly at the beings calling themselves "Love' and "Mardi". " We don't know who you are, where you come from or what you plan on doing when you leave." He shrugged his shoulders. " After all, for all we known you're going to go burn down a village or something..."

IC: AlfonAlfon had a homicidal look on his face mixed in with an insane grin and look in his eyes as he held his sword with both hands at Love and Mardi. After so many attacks on the ILS, the thought of another assault drove him wild. That and he was quite the joker."If that's what you're here for, I welcome you to try it."

OOC: Well...you know what they say. That-site-which-shall-not-be-named-on-this-site Ruins your Vocabulary.IC(Love, D): "Well, technically I'm a pacifist. I just...defend myself when I have no other choice.""Really? I could never expect a pacifist to do anythin--guaag!"Love punched D in the face, and followed it up with a swift kick to the shin. "Okay...that made me a tad dizzy...stupid infected mask..."

IC: AckuneHe came out of his hut with a huge grin across his face."Ah-HA!" He exlaimed. Apparently he had been working on a new weapon. This one being a flail, but having a ax head instead of a sphere at the end. "Anyone for a new weapon? Finaly finished making all of the links in the chain!"OOC: Four hundred, going for four hundred, did I hear four fifty? Four Fifty! Going for four fifty! :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -