Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Alfon"I don't know, you tell me. Am I calling you old? Are you old? Am I young? Is the world round? Do you have a rabid form of chicken pox disease? Do you scratch your head when you sleep? Is..." and so, Alfon went on a stream of some of the weirdest, dumbest and most random questions ever known to man."Have you ever tried dipping a tooth in lava then use it as a fork?"

IC: AckuneRemembering why he came out here in the first place he asked, "Would you like this?"He pulled out a sheild with a line that bisected it down the middle. "Just made it. Watch this."He pulled the two halves of the sheild apart, turning it into two blades that could be held parallel to the arm.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AlfonImpressed, Alfon observed Ackune's demonstration, splitting the shield apart into two pieces which acted as blades. A very ingenious concept; he'd have to get his brother Onyx to provide the old timer with more steel."Very neat. As much as I'd love to have such a useful little thing like that, I think I'll pass. My sword's saved me countless times and for me, is the way to go."

IC (Ketan)The sun shone down through the leaves of the trees, throwing pools of light over the forest floor. The warm rays lit up the jungle, transforming dull greens and browns to more vibrant hues. Small insects skittered out of the light to the dark shadows of trees and undergrowth, their brown, green and black bodies camouflaged with the forest floor.The trees of Le-Wahi were tall -so huge that, standing under them, one could almost feel their age. One could not help but feel small and young compared to such behemoths that no doubt took millennia to grow. The things they had seen and heard could fill a thousand books; the days they had struggled through as young saplings were as deep in the past as the horizon is far from the shore. Enormous roots stretched out and plunged deep into the rich soil, anchoring their masters and harvesting the water and nutrients that lay so far underground.But despite its age, the jungle felt alive. The trees, though ancient and hard as rock, gently creaked and moaned in the wind that whistled through the canopy far above. The cries and chatterings of various animals provided a soundtrack to the Wahi, while sly predators slipped silently through the underbrush, seeking their next meal. The gentle whine of insects flying through the air added to the general white noise, which, combined with the heavy, humid air, made Le-Wahi a surprisingly overwhelming place to foreigners.This Wahi was alive. Unlike the scorched sands of Po-Wahi or the frozen tundra of Mount Ihu, Le-Wahi was lush, green, dripping, and full of life. Light and shadow played here in an endless dance of foliage and sunlight.A breeze rustled the canopy high above, setting a flock of Rahi twittering. A pool of rippling light melted into a shadow as the leaves high above swayed in the wind, then dripped back to reveal the colours of the jungle's floor. But a shadow remained in the midst of the shimmering golden light: a silhouette of a Toa with a gently fluttering cape caught in the breeze.The light rippled over green and silver armour as the Toa turned, red eyes peering out of an emerald mask. He looked up to the far reaches of the trees, their impassive trunks and limbs cradling a village high above the ground."Le-Koro," the Toa breathed. His voice was soft, measured, but strong, thrumming like the plucked string of a lute. His words lingered gently in the air after he spoke, quiet though they were, rippling through the verdant jungle that seemed to hush to hear them."I'm back."

"Awwww man! They got no slosh!" Tawk said dejected at hearing there wasn't a cantina."Brotastrophy bro." Mawl responded. "Wait a minute..." he paused getting an idea."You don't think WE could open the bar. You know the whole Matau's Hut thing?""...You... are... GENIUS Mawl my man! Untapped widget mine!""As genius as it is boys," Kylina said. "Running it full time would require us getting placed out here as a liasion to the Force. And you know the Regulars like to be liasons and leave us stuck with the grease pits.""...Awwwww MAN!" Tawk complained."Karz the man! Karz the man!" Mawl yelled. "Suppression of freedoms! HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED!""Just save the idea for when you retire from the force." Kylina said. "You can fiance it and then hire people to do the work for you.""....Heeeey. That's not a bad idea!""All hail Mistress Kylina! Bringer of salvation!" The twins chorused mock bowing to Kylina."Stop that!" She snapped. "This is why I don't take you anywhere!"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Ketan)The green Toa was gone.Without a flash or a puff of smoke; without any apparent concentration or difficulty. He didn't fade or melt away; he was simply there one moment and gone the next, as if he had never existed. The jungle remained the same as it had before, undisturbed by this brief intruder's entrance or exit.High above the ground, among branches and leaves of the canopy, there lay a village. Huts nestled among the crooks of trees and walkways stretched between enormous limbs. Here lay Le-Koro, home of Matau and of Lewa, village far from the forest floor.One platform balanced precariously on an ancient limb, tied to the village via two rope bridges. It was on this platform that the Toa appeared, standing as he had a moment ago on the ground. He did not breathe heavily, nor did he show any sign of exertion. He was simply there, as if he had been there all along.His silver armour shone in the sunlight, and his dark cloak rippled in the breeze. He lifted his face to the sky and breathed deep, savouring the fragrance of leaves and sky. Then he was gone again.

"Sadly, yes." Kylina said. "No matter how many times I tell them to knock it off they keep doing it. Otherwise they're tolerable.""Oh come on Kylina...""...admit it...""You like us!"Kylina shrugged. "They're better than most anyway since I'm putting my life in their hands."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: The word like reminded Trakuda that Solia was still away. He walked off into the jungle to search for her.About ten minutes later he found a flat piece of carved wood, which read:

Trakuda,

My past has caught up with me,

I've left with Traxin and Zarrus,

Forget about me.

Trakuda was shocked. How could she expect him to just forget? And she hadn't even said goodbye! Something in her past must have been very important for something like that to happen.

Trakuda snapped the wooden tablet in two, a few tears falling from his eyes, which never saw the light of day thanks to his mask. He sat down on a log, cradling his head in an uncontrollable sobbing fit, in which he remained for a long while.

OOC: Well, on the plus side, at least he doesn't know she's dead

:P

Kylina snorted. "Insert something extremely wise here? You'll have to do better than that. But it was worth a smile so that's what you get." She grinned.Xavier nodded back to the Kahu. "We should get going Kylina or we'll be late for check in.""Oooooh, late for check in. They'll be so worried about us." Kylina laughed. "Good one Xavier. Well I suppose we'd at least better do that. Nice meet you all. We'll keep checking in."

IC: AelynnShe picked up her blade, already blunting the edges. "Ok, NOW!" She said, as she swung her blade at him.She knew he could dodge it, easily. The real attack, though, was from behined, a large sheet of iron that came rushing at him.Pain blossomed in her head as she used her elemental powers, but she ignored it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Cy saw the blade swing and blocked with one axe, shooting a cyclone with the other at close range. He felt the massive air resistance of a flat sheet of metal behind him, but it was too late for him to do anything without his Kadin. It slammed into his back, making him stagger.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Alfon"I'll come too. Oh hey, do one of you guys feel like sparring?" asked Alfon, catching up. The constant manual labor was a good distraction for Alfon but something here and there to intervene would be nice. The Toa also didn't feel like getting rusty with his fighting skills in case another enemy showed up.

IC: Alfon"Whatever you say, gramps. I wouldn't call being quick a strategy, tricky, maybe but in the end, I'm going to win." he said confidently. "Now come on, I'll go find us an open area away from camp." Alfon began to lead the two to a nearby area which would be suited perfectly for battle; a nice large patch of open land lay with a few trees here and there but mostly surrounding it. Pulling out his sword, Alfon asked with a grin "You ready?"

OOC: Yeah actually. I win. Just kidding :P This is just a friendly spar, not some big battle so lets not go all out. Whether there's a winner or not, it doesn't matter.IC: Alfon"All right, let's d-" in a whirl of speed, Alfon sped off directly at Ackune and once upon him, he sent a powerful downwards swing upon the old Toa's head. Luckily, he flipped his sword around so that he would be hitting anything with the blunt side of his blade.Feels weird holding it, though...

IC: AlfonUsing the powers his Calix provided him, Alfon bent himself backwards limbo style, the staff sailing right in front of his very eyes before he placed his hands on the ground and kicked upwards at Ackune's arm, doing a back flip in the process and landing on his feet unknowing whether his kick succeeded or not. The movement felt completely natural to him and Alfon could absolutely not bear to live without his Calix.OOC: While he's putting his hands on the ground, he's pressing the hilt of his blade on the ground with a flat palm before grabbing it once more. Just thought I'd let you know. It's possible.

OOC: Tarn from Ta-WahiG1 has returned.IC: Tarn and Casseticons, Shop, Le-KoroThere was this one shop in Le-Koro, not frequented often, that on the surface was a perfectly reputable shop. However, it was also where a particular band of mercenaries could be hired when not on a job. This was where Tarn was. Entering the shop, he nodded to the shopkeep and leaned forward, saying "I need to talk to Soundwave."The shopkeep stared a moment, then nodded. He unlocked the backroom and gestured through it. Tarn nodded and entered.Inside was a clean office, with an armory wall on one side, a desk at another and table in the middle. Gathered around this table were four of the five most dangerous mercenaries on the island, Soundwave, Frenzy, Rumble, and Laserbeak. The final member of the team couldn't be seen, but anyone who knew of the Casseticons knew he was there, just unseen by him. The card game in progress at the table stopped immediately.Soundwave turned to the door. In his synthesized monotone, he said, "Hello Tarn. What brings you here.""What else? I have a job for you.""Explain."Tarn stood, he knew better than to take a seat. He explained his problem to the group. Soundwave turned to Frenzy. "Can we accomplish this mission?""Karz yeah, Soundwave my man."Soundwave nodded, "Tarn, this job will cost you 3,000 widgets.""Done.""Good. Casseticons, pack up. We are headed to Ta-Koro."OOC: Casseticons + Tarn to Ta-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AlfonAlfon ducked, the swing skinning the top of his head before putting up the flat side of his blade as a shield, supported by his left hand. The blow intentionally meant for his shoulder hit the sword with a loud clang before Alfon ran off, whistling a catchy tune. "Cooooome geeeeet meeeee!"