Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Madrihk):"Well, then I welcome you - Destian, Mehlnai - to the Island Liberation Squad. I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of this team. I will be calling the shots here, but I try to take my team's views consideration as much as possible. If you feel like leaving at any point for any reason, you are free to do so; but of course I hope you will stay with us and help us expand the territory we now have claimed from the Makuta."Madrihk then turned to Alfon."Solia left, you say? Left to where? Not that I have any business knowing, but I'm curious."

IC: Alfon"I didn't get filled in on every detail but apparently, she left for Onu-Wahi a while ago, too long to catch up with her anyways." replied Alfon in a low tone, careful to keep the conversation private."Thing is, it just doesn't make sense. While you were gone, they were...well...kissing and being all lovey-dovey. Why she would leave so suddenly after what I saw beats me and if it was an act, it sure was convincing."

IC: Reichenbach"Well, if you really want me to." There was a sing-song tone to Reichenbach's voice (which was higher than most males'), but something melancholy, almost sinister, lurked behind the words. "I'd prefer to just kill you and get it over with to be honest."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Madrihk, Mevi):Kinda like what I have been doing, Madrihk thought, but kept that thought to himself."Didn't she say anything to you guys before she left? If Trakuda's so down about it, it definitely seems like she's said more than just "Hey, I have some business in Onu-Wahi, I'll be right back"..."Mevi looked over the Skakdi before her. He was much taller than her, and he looked strong. The grin on his face also seemed very intimidating."I'll certainly pass," she said, "I'm no match for you."

Edited by Katuko

IC: "Stay behind me." Traxin ordered Zarrus, who did so. Drawing his sword, Traxin got into a fighting stance. He had no idea what element this Toa was, so he'd have to just wing it. He created a field of sound around the being that was so high-pitched, he would be put through extreme trauma if he tried to move.

IC: Alfon"I'll be with you in a sec!" he yelled over his shoulder as a response to Destian. Turning back, he re-assumed his quiet voice."No, she didn't really say anything. One second she's here, the other she's gone and so is Trakuda. All I see is him walking back from a stroll in the jungle alone and looking as if he was going to murder someone."

IC: Destian, ILS"No match? Little friend, anyone can defeat anyone. You just have to be focused and ready." He said smiling at the Matoran. "Any one else?" He asked, looking up again to the others.

IC (Mevi):"I don't doubt that I could stab you in the back given the chance," Mevi said with a smile, "but I doubt that I would be able to take you down in a sparring match. Maybe I could roll between your legs and poke your gut, but I won't try it until i have to."

IC: Alfon"I'll be with you in a sec!" he yelled over his shoulder as a response to Destian. Turning back, he re-assumed his quiet voice."No, she didn't really say anything. One second she's here, the other she's gone and so is Trakuda. All I see is him walking back from a stroll in the jungle alone and looking as if he was going to murder someone."

IC: Kethrye:"Maybe someone killed her and then left the note to make us think she was still alive?" Kethrye said, shrugging. " It's possibility, isn't it? although I have no idea why anyone would want to kill Solia."

IC (Madrihk):"I wouldn't take murder that literally," Madrihk said in a low voice. "If that was the case, she wouldn't have left camp on her own accord. Besides, Trakuda would most likely be declaring bloody vengeance instead of doing his passive-agressive moping. And if the letter is real, then there's no point in searching for her."He glanced over at the Ko-Matoran."Then again, it does seem a little strange for her to leave so quickly given their relationship."Madrihk buried himself in thought for a few seconds."Let's see if we can't get some details out of Trakuda. If he didn't actually see her leave, or if the contents of the letter doesn't fit what he knows about her, we'll try to find her tracks."

IC: ReichenbachClever. Sound field. Time for a little something of my own.Reichenbach created a field of silence around himself as he walked towards the other Toa."Look, death is by far the easiest solution."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Aryll was by no means an adventurer. With a map bought from merchant, he navigated a trail towards Lake Pala. There were no paths directly to the lake, so he would have to make one. Using his lightning, he blasted a path towards the Lake. Hoping to see some sign of life.OOC: Feel free to interact, INS.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach lazily moved his sword into the way, and there was a clang of metal as Traxin's hit his. As he had removed his field of silence, he could talk."Look, wouldn't it be easier if you just turned, looked at that cave behind you, and let me kill you?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Aryll was by no means an adventurer. With a map bought from merchant, he navigated a trail towards Lake Pala. There were no paths directly to the lake, so he would have to make one. Using his lightning, he blasted a path towards the Lake. Hoping to see some sign of life.OOC: Feel free to interact, INS.

IC (Madrihk, Mevi):"What was that?" Mevi looked towards the forest edge, where something had startled a flock of birds. Seconds later, a Toa of Lightning emerged into the clearing, electric sparks still trailing off his hand after the last elemental blast he had used to clear a path."We'll discuss this later," Madrihk said to Alfon and Kethrye as he went to greet the traveler. "Hello," he said, nodding to the Toa.

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach quickly countered, with lightning-fast reflexes."Not as quick with a sword as you'd like to believe." He lowered his sword, before thrusting it forward at Traxin.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach let go of Traxin, who would most likely now be unconscious due to having been deprived of breath for a considerable amount of time, pushed himself up, then jumped and did a sort of flip in midair to dislodge Zarrus, before sending a wave of sound at him, pitched high enough to leave him unconscious.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: How would Traxin know he was a 'mass-murderer'?IC: Reichenbach"I prefer the term 'criminal genius'." Reichenbach sighed. "But if you really want a fight that badly, I'd be happy to oblige."Incredibly quickly, Reichenbach did a roundhouse kick towards Traxin's legs in an attempt to knock him off balance, before striking at each of his arms in turn to make him drop his knives.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: He just made an assumption based on how he randomly attacked him, is clearly insane, and repeatedly asked him to die :PIC: Traxin jumped over the kick, and dodged one of the attacks on his arms, but the next cut into his right arm, causing him to cry out in pain, and drop his dagger. He still had the other one, though, and used it to slash at Reichenbach's upper leg.

OOC: True enough, but why 'mass-murderer'? Why not just 'murderer'?IC: ReichenbachLuckily for Reichenbach, Traxin's attack had missed due to Reichenbach grabbing the dagger that had been dropped. While Traxin was bent over, trying to slash at Reichenbach, Reichenbach propelled his elbow into Traxin's back.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Because people who are out to kill one person aren't typically insane, and that Traxin is a complete stranger, making it seem more like part of a series of murders. I dunno, it's just Traxin and his dialogue at it again.IC: Traxin was flung forwards, and cascaded into a small puddle of marshy water. He rolled to the side and got back to his feet, however, and swung his blade at Reichenbach again.

OOC: Well, would sane people try to kill other people? :sly:IC: ReichenbachReichenbach, his sword in his right hand, blocked Traxin's sword, before stabbing at Traxin with the dagger in his left hand.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: The dagger sliced unevenly through Traxin's arm, the same arm as had been slashed earlier. It appeared Reichenbach was attacking the same injury. Traxin moved his dagger to the right, flinging his opponent's sword out of the way.Traxin then rolled to the sword he had discarded earlier, and swapped it with his dagger. Leaping to his feet, he charged at Reichenbach, slashing at his chest.