Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "An electric fence seems to be rather complicated," Aryll said. "I think it'd be wise to focus on building huts. A simple wooden fence would provide a measure of protection, temporarily.""After huts are built, then we could connect the village with the main path to Le-Koro. I can help with the latter."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Matau had a look of understanding on his face. "These last several time-weeks have been among the most bad-taxing on citizens and heroes alike," Matau said, "I true-wish there was better wise-advice that I could tell-give. If Skyra and other Toa-heroes allow the persuit of blood-vengeance to overtake them, the war-battle will be all-lost"The Turaga continued, his concern growing, "I hope your brother walk-returns to Le-Koro safely, so that he may take time to regather his feel-thoughts and quick-remind himself what the last-ultimate goal is. He who battle-fights Makuta-monsters should make-see to it that he himself does not become a Makuta-monster"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: "Ta-Koro, home of the fire-spitters", chuckled Matau. The wise Turaga had already figured the probable reason for such a trip."I will true-pray that Skyra and his friends search-find what they seek-need in Ta-Koro," Matau said, "The heat can sometimes bring out the bad-worst in people. Nonetheless, if Skyra can seek-find the remaining clue-messages, the Great Beings will take note, and will good-help him to fight-resist the temptations of the Makuta"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: Sorry, thought Natan was inside...IC: Phavion, Le-KoroPhavion nodded, "Yes, my armor was more than a little destroyed when me and a few friends faced off against a pack of Mauka, how much do repairs cost?"

OOC: He was, but Matan was outside. I guess I shoudn't have given them such similar names... :wacko:IC (Matan and Natan): Natan noted the claw-marks covering the toa's outer armour, that wouldn't be too hard to fix, in his opinion."Cost depends on what you have to give in return" he replied. "Money, treasure, food, services... That can be negociated, depending on what you want us to do.""That's right" Matan added. "Obviously you will want those claw marks removed, maybe some of the dent as well? You could also have the full makeover, polish and engraving on the mask - very fashionable nowadays. What do you say?"

ppg2.png

OOC: Tsshh, struck a nerve there ;)IC: "Yeah..." Trakuda said, gazing into space.He shook his head, and rubbed the back of his neck, "Can get a bit difficult in fights though, with all the big folk around." he replied, smiling in return, "I was kind of hoping a Matoran would turn up. Your arrival definitely lightened the mood after..." he considered telling her what had happened.She seemed like a nice person, and Trakuda could definitely form a friendship with her. But he didn't want to recount the events just now, he wasn't ready, "Never mind." he finished.Then, realising that could have sounded rude, added, "Sorry, it's just... Touchy subject. My fault."

IC (Mevi):"Has... something happened?" Mevi asked, too curious to let the subject go. "I saw your leader and some other guys begin to whisper intently among themselves the second he returned. I believe they looked over at you a few times as well. Sorry, couldn't help but notice."

IC: Onyx"I think it would be preferable to make a fence once we're done building the general things so we don't lack any extra space we might need. Unless you already have an outline for it, that is."

IC: "An electric fence seems to be rather complicated," Aryll said. "I think it'd be wise to focus on building huts. A simple wooden fence would provide a measure of protection, temporarily.""After huts are built, then we could connect the village with the main path to Le-Koro. I can help with the latter."

IC (Madrihk):"We already strung up wire on our way through the jungle, so it shouldn't be too complicated to do here either, but you're right. We'll focus on just regular fences for now. We got a natural border in the lake, so we don't have to fear much from that side, since it's largely void of Rahi compared to the ocean. But before we do anything else, let us build the living quarters slash barracks for our team. The more comfortable we are, the smoother the work will go, I believe."

IC: "Alright, I'll tell you what happened." he coughed, clearly trying to prolong his telling of the tale, then began, "Basically, I had a friend called Solia. I hadn't seen her for ages, then she turned up again as a Toa. I was really happy to see her, and I realised that I... Well, I loved her." he found this strange to say out loud.After a brief pause, he went on, "She figured it out too, and she told me this story, I can't remember how it went, but it was something about making decisions. So, I decided to tell her how I felt. I did, and all was well. She went for a walk, which she often did when she desired to be alone with her thoughts. But, when I went to find her, she was gone, and all I found was this."He pulled out the shattered remains of the note she had left, "I broke it in my, er, emotions, but you can still read it." he gave Mevi enough time to read what it said, then put it away, "I don't know enough about her past to understand what could be so important that she would leave the island for it."Trakuda took a deep breath, "Sheez, good to get that off my chest."

IC: "Yes, barracks would be useful," Aryll replied. "I'll get to work then."Entering the village, saw it was little more then a hut, surrounded by walls. Multiple foundations had been laid, and building supplies were gathered into a pile in the middle. "Can someone help me?" he said loudly.OOC: What building materials do the ILS have?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: The two Skakdi exchanged glances before Matan turned to the toa and said "Deal". With no more to say, He ushered the toa inside to the workshop where their tools were layed out. He turner back to his customer and added "OK, toa, hold still. This might be a bit uncomfortable".For the next few minutes, the Skakdi worked in silence. Combining their elemental powers, Natan worked on the living metal so that if flowed together seemlessly where there had previously been rents and holes. While he was doing this, his brother worked on some claw marks down Phavion's left side, removing dents with precise uses of his impact vision and applying a plant resin to protect the newly shaped metal from the elements.

ppg2.png

IC: "Alright, I'll tell you what happened." he coughed, clearly trying to prolong his telling of the tale, then began, "Basically, I had a friend called Solia. I hadn't seen her for ages, then she turned up again as a Toa. I was really happy to see her, and I realised that I... Well, I loved her." he found this strange to say out loud.After a brief pause, he went on, "She figured it out too, and she told me this story, I can't remember how it went, but it was something about making decisions. So, I decided to tell her how I felt. I did, and all was well. She went for a walk, which she often did when she desired to be alone with her thoughts. But, when I went to find her, she was gone, and all I found was this."He pulled out the shattered remains of the note she had left, "I broke it in my, er, emotions, but you can still read it." he gave Mevi enough time to read what it said, then put it away, "I don't know enough about her past to understand what could be so important that she would leave the island for it."Trakuda took a deep breath, "Sheez, good to get that off my chest."

IC (Mevi):Mevi read the note in silence while Trakuda talked."Traxin and Zarrus?" she asked. "Do you know who they are?"

OOC: What building materials do the ILS have?

OOC: We had Ledzel, a Toa of Stone, who created the foundations and was going to create walls, but he's gone on a personal trip. Kirbati's got Earth while Onyx is Iron/metal. Vompran has Plant Life and thus some wood-related abilities in addition to vines and leaves. Those are the most basic building materials we have. Ackune has been making tools from the metal Onyx has provided, while the rest of the team builds the old-fashioned way.So yeah, we got mostly wood and leaves from the palms we chop down, as well as nails, bars and some metal plating from Onyx. When (if) Ledzel returns, it shouldn't take too long to have him construct some proper stone walls for defense.

IC: AelynnShe put her plan to work when she saw the two cyclones coming at her. She tapped into her elemental power and created a large iron wedge infront of her. It directed the green cyclones around her as she sprinted through. She was still knocked around, but the wedge defected most of the wind.Her head hurt like crazy and she was out of breath. She put a hand to her head as she saw Green ready a shone in his sling.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC. Vompran realized he hadn't eaten all day. "My stomach is growling louder than that Muaka..." He thought to himself. He used his plant powers to create some fruit, and ate. Madrihk's idea of making a tough terrain sounded like a good idea. But Vompran didn't know where the paths were, so he figured he would save that for later. Besides, Mata Nui seemed tough enough to travel on it's own.

elementalussal.png

IC: "Yes. Some old friends of mine, Matoran. Well, they've probably turned into Toa too, knowing my luck. I know Zarrus has a history with foreigners. He used to work for a rather suspicious 'Waste Disposal' company, which shut down about 100 years ago." Trakuda replied.

IC (Mevi):"So your...girlfriend has left with them, leaving you behind? I can see why you're sad about that. But hey, I'm sure that she will return when she's able to," Mevi smiled. "Especially if you two are really... y'know..."She let the sentence trail off."So what will you be doing here, then? Fighting evil, like me? I see you carry a lot of weapons. You must be an experienced warrior?"

IC: "Yeah, could say that," Trakuda chuckled, "I'm mostly self-trained, and I don't like to fight, but I guess I'm not too bad when I do. I got all these weapons before I set off with the others. I had a feeling there would be a lot of fighting." he looked Mevi up and down, "So were you in the Ta-Koro guard or something? I heard they get a fair amount of action."

IC: "We need to get the barracks up," Aryll explained to them. "I believe we have enough wood to build it, though nails might be a problem.""Akune, would you mind passing the hammer. I need to begin the frame."

IC (Mevi):"Many do, but I am a scout. I don't fight much myself. I did try to stand up to the rogue Toa I mentioned, but there was little I could do against elemental powers and beings twice my height."Mevi sighed."That's why I ended up here, I guess. I felt so helpless back in Ta-Koro, as if my presence didn't really matter. At least here everyone is fighting for the same cause, and everyone can be helpful in their own way."IC (Madrihk):Madrihk ignored his team while they began talking about building huts again. The village was underways, and that was good. New members had been recruited, that was also good, though the newest one was just telling them what they already knew and apparently thinking he was a good commander for it. Madrihk decided to let that slide as well. Aryll would learn his place in time. But Solia gone... that was bad. It was just one Toa compared to the dozen or so he already had, but her departure laid a halt to his plans for water-based expansion. Trakuda also seemed down, and that was one more team member weakened.The most pressing matter now, however, was the recruitment fiasco in Ta-Koro. With only a single Matoran showing any interest whatsoever, it was clear that the ILS would need to get better known before people would join. Several of the recruits had just wandered into the village of their own accord, so it was clear that a good reputation was all it took.Luckily for the scheming Toa of Ice, there was actually more people underway. A small group of Le-Matoran, chattering excitedly among themselves, had overheard Kethrye and Ackune talking in Le-Koro and was now discussing what this new village could possibly be like, and what it would mean for the future of Mata Nui. While jumping from branch to branch one of them, primarily teal with a bright green Hau, was busy explaining in tree-speak how Makuta should "Wind-fly. Run. Keep to the shadows where he belong." when another - this one green with a lime Huna - interrupted him."Look! There, in the distance, by the sunny-bright clearing! Buildings! Toa-Heroes!"They five Matoran cheered, and jumped down from the treetops to walk the final distance on foot. Then, suddenly, a purple blur struck from some nearby bushes, and one of the Matoran fell to the ground with a scream of pain. He lay twitching, with his chest armor severely dented in several places; while the other four stood frozen, not knowing if they should helphim or fight off the three Nui-Jaga that came crawling towards them. One produced a throwing disk he had kept on his back, but before he could use it another Jaga shattered it with a strike of its tail.The Hau-bearer drew a knife, but he knew he couldn't stand a chance with a melee weapon when the scorpion had so much larger reach. Still, they couldn't just flee, not with one of their own wounded."Go," he said to the one with the Huna. "Get help."The Matoran didn't waste any time, and in a flash he had set off running in the direction lake Pala, expertly weaving his way past the dense jungle plant life. In the meantime, the others were busy trying to get their wounded friend to safety. Their efforts were in vain, however, and they watched with horror as the strongest of them had his Hau knocked off in a single blow. The Le-Matoran stumbled forwards with his knife, intent on taking his assailant with him, but another powerful strike sent him too tumbling across the ground. He crashed into a tree trunk and lay still.At Lake Pala, the construction work was once again interrupted by a new arrival; this time by a frightened Le-Matoran. Almost out of breath, he managed to shout a single word: "Help!"OOC: NPCs in need ahoy!

IC: Dropping the hammer, Aryll abandoned the structure. Turning on his Anthron, he tried to find the enemies. Crouching low, he walked towards the matoran. Into his gauntlets, he channeled his energies.The feeling of power in his hands felt good. He hadn't been in combat for a while. He could feel the adrenaline in his veins, the memories surging back.

IC - Neirak - ForestThe Toa rose, scratching the back of his head. How long had he been asleep? Ugh...-Kinika - AppearingThe tap of a cane signaled Kinika's aproach. From the top of his hat to the tips of his feet he appeared tired. He shook snow out of his hat. The trail from Ko-Wahi had been tiring. Here is his tail.Kinika entered the Koro that day, and thought to himself:"Where to stay, where to stay."He saw a small bar and knew it from afar. He had been there before, as he opened the door, and spying the menu he wanted some more.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Madrihk and Mevi, by Lake Pala):"What's going on?" Mevi asked. "Is he hurt?"The Matoran shook his head, talking quickly."I am not, but friends: ambushed by fearsome Jaga! Told to flee, get help. Tara stinger-wounded, Velut fighting! Toa-heroes must hurry, for they do not have much time!"Madrihk, who had been listening carefully while the others set off, decided not to waste any more time."How many are there?" he asked."Four friends, three Rahi-beasts. We--" the Le-Matoran said, but found himself talking to no one. Madrihk had already activated his Kakama and vanished into the jungle in a blur. Mevi was about to follow, but changed her mind. Someone had to look after the village as well, in case there were more Nui-Jaga coming.*(NPC Matoran, Le-Wahi jungle, near Lake Pala)*"Cursed... beast..." Tara spat, trying desperately to get up. With the wounds to his chest, however, he barely managed to speak. His friends were all scattered about, having tried to fight the Rahi but lost. He could see Velut's limp body still lying were it fell. There was no sign of life in the maskless Matoran. The two others were disabled too, having been hit by a splash of blinding venom. Velut dug his fingers into the ground and tried to pull himself into the bushes, but he froze when he heard the chattering of a Nui-Jaga right next to him. The scorpion raised its stinger again...

Edited by Katuko

IC: Kethrye:... And a beam of ice energy collided with, freezing the Nui-Jaga's stinger stiff. " Looks to as if you need a little help here," Kethrye said, gripping his axe with both hands an firing another stream of energy at the scorpion, freezing it's two front legs to the ground. Always use ranged attacks before engaging in melee combat, easier then disengaging from a use them.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC(Zand, D): The toa and vortixx ran side by side, Zand taking a stance next to Kethrye, readying his axe.D, on the other hand, teleported behind the Jaga, attacking it from behind with his trident, attempting to stab it to death. A bit of electrical energy sparked around the triple-spear's tip, a backup plan in case the Jaga is still active enough for a counterattack after the stab.

IC: AckuneHe stood against the second Nui-Jaga, its stinger primed. Ackune simply took out his staff.The Nui-Jaga charged..... Right into a wall of flame. It barreled through it, smoking, but still alive and coming at him.When the Jaga was only a meter away, Ackune thrust his staff foward, its blade going through the mighty scorpion's mouth and body.He withdrew his staff, muttering, "Great more for me to clean up."Without warning another Nui-Jaga bust out of the undergrowth and struck him in the back with its stinger, sending him flying.OOC: Help.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC. Vompran rushed to Akunes aid. he shot several thorns into the back of the beast. The enraged Nui jaga decided he wanted plant toa for dinner, and charged Vompran. Vompran dodged and hacked with his sythe, the monster blocking. Vompran controlled a tree to tie up the jaga. The jaga would break out shortly. "Ah'Akune'mthrun, you ok?"

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

"Laaaaa dadadadeeeeeeee! Ladedadaedaeadedadadoooooooo-OW!""I said no theme songs Tawk.""Mew?"Kylina sighed shaking her head. "Don't. Start.""Mew? MEW! Mewmewmewmewmew!""You did not forget to learn how to talk Tawk. Now knock it off and land this bird. Maybe they've at least transferred the good stuff somewhere else...""They never make it good anywhere else..." Tawk said sadly."Hey Kylina!""What Mawl?""NOTIT!""NOTIT!""NOTIT!""NOT-" Kylina face palmed."First round is on you!" Xavier laughed."Fine but I'M picking!"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Madrihk):The battle had gone quickly, and so Madrihk didn't get there for the action even with his Kakama. He blurred past the rest and stopped next to one of the unconscious Le-Matoran."Let's get them back to camp," he said. "Good work, people."OOC: Let's hope this goes better than the last few visitors that needed medical aid... an event that understandably none of you have told Madrihk about. :P

IC - Kinika - BarKinika took a drink of his tea. T'was known as "Epic tea" from Ga-Koro. It indeed fit it's title. Not to mention its slogan, "drink responsibly." The Toa sighed. Why wasn't he well known? Should he not be? Maybe he could be? He didn't know. He was fine how he was. Getting strange looks for his hat, being looked at as old fashioned for his cane...The Toa stood, beginning the drunken trek from his seat to the door.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.