Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach jumped again, before sending another sonic wave at Traxin, again with the intention of leaving him unconscious.OOC: I need him unconscious before I can kill him, FYI.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: It would completely ruin the plan if Reichenbach was seen in the last minute of a victim's life.IC: ReichenbachReichenbach saw Traxin weakening, and hit him in the back of the head with the hilt of his sword. The injury would not be fatal; He couldn't have something like that happen.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "Are you a member of the Island Liberation Squad, by any chance?" Aryll calmly asked.

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: 'Plan' indeed. You didn't think I was killing people just for fun, did you?IC: ReichenbachReichebach waited exactly a minute before delivering a fatal blow to Traxin, stabbing his sword through his chest. He then grew two extra arms, and carried the dead Traxin and unconscious Zarrus toward Onu-Koro, moving surprisingly quickly.OOC: Reichenbach and Zarrus to Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: "Are you a member of the Island Liberation Squad, by any chance?" Aryll calmly asked.

IC (Madrihk):"More than that," Madrihk answered. "I am it's leader. The rest of the beings you see here are all members of the Squad, and this site is to be our headquarters. What can I help you with?"

IC:Phavion frowned as another Rahi began to tail him. His trip back down from the Ko-Koro village had been somewhat eventful, as the Toa of Plasma was forced to combat several small Rahi that presumed him to be a snack. Activating his mask a shielding, he sat down on a "dry" log and looked at the map he had of the island."So... If I'm right, I should be here," He said to himself, pointing at a riverbend he saw not to long ago, "That means only... five or so clicks to Le-Koro. From there I can get a boat back to the Islets..."He turned again as he noticed another serpentine Rahi following him. The snake-like Rahi kept following him, even after he had scorched them with Plasma several times. Phavion stood up, and lifted his shield in case the Rahi decided to attack him.OOC: If anyone is in the area I mentioned, feel free to interact with Phavion. He's not too far from Le-Koro, and should be there soon.

IC: Trakuda continued his mindless chopping action, not even sparing a look to the visitor. Nothing was going right for him today. Lost in his thoughts, he mistakenly swung his axe the wrong way, accidentally missing and cutting his foot. He grunted, the pain only continuing his emotional journey from sorrow to fury.After a particularly violent slash on another piece of wood, Trakuda's muscles began to cry for rest, even as he forced them to work harder. Eventually he gave up, throwing his axe aside, and sitting on a tree root on the edge of the jungle.He cradled his scalp, and then moved his head upwards so that his chin sat on the tip of his fingers. His mood slowly swung back to sadness, and he wanted to cry, but he told himself not to. Solia wouldn't want to see him do that.A tiny Fikou spider scuttled up behind Trakuda, startling him at first. But he then realised that it meant no harm. Soon, more Rahi began to emerge from the shrubbery, slightly alienating Trakuda. After an Ash Bear brushed aside a rather thick bush like a piece of paper, the Matoran stood to face the plethora of creatures.They all stared at him, innocent and curious at first glance. But as Trakuda subconsciously drew closer to them, he realised that they looked like they were grieving, almost like they, too, were sad at Solia's departure. She had a Mask of Translation, but Trakuda didn't realise her relationships with nature were so extensive.The Fikou spider that had started this outcry crawled up Trakuda's leg, and came to stand on his shoulder. If he could read the emotions in it's eight eyes, he would see that it was extending a hand of friendship.Trakuda, however, was no spider. He had no idea what these Rahi wanted, nor what he could do.The spider noticed this and turned to look at the Nui Rama hive, and back to Trakuda. He knew what it meant, and tried to show that he would do what he could. The spider didn't want to leave, however, so the Matoran let it stay. The other Rahi left into the forest, as if this strange meeting had never happened.

IC: "I would like to join your organization. Makuta has had control of this island for far too long," Aryll said. "I have to offer skills in warfare and tactics.""And by the way, my name is Aryll Vudigg."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: And so, the ILS family grows. Maybe we should start a layout of the village, give people an idea of what it looks like and actually give it a specific look? We could update it from time to time; I've got paint to make a map (the program).IC: Alfon"Oh boy, so many people in a single day." he thought aloud. Alfon marched over to the new arrival and offered his hand to shake."I'm Alfon, Toa of electricity, spice which gives the team flavor and self-appointed second in command. How do you do, Aryll Vudididigg?" he said, purposely messing up Aryll's name."Can I call you Vudi? As in vooooooo-deeeeee?" he asked as a side question, his joker like personality shining brightly as it always did. Eccentric as he was, Aryll was lucky Alfon had not shown the side where he wore a crazed look and threatened to chop his face off.

IC: Aryll politely shook Afron's hand. He didn't have much time for eccentrics. But yet, this was his new team, and it was best not to offend another possible comrade. Albeit a strange one."Firstly, it's Vudigg. And please, don't call me 'Vudi'," Aryll said. "And secondly, it's nice to meet you."

IC: Alfon"Fine Vudi, have it your way. Pleasure to meet you as well Aryll." he said, putting emphasis on the newcomer's name. Why did so many people want to spoil all the fun? Releasing Aryll's hand, Alfon left him alone and strode off, only now noticing that Mahlnai had followed him."Sneaky, aren't you?" he said with a grin on his face.

OOC: And so, the ILS family grows. Maybe we should start a layout of the village, give people an idea of what it looks like and actually give it a specific look? We could update it from time to time; I've got paint to make a map (the program).

OOC: I have a crude one on the wiki, and in my blog post, but feel free to make a better one. http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/Island_Liberation_Squad Updating the map periodically sounds good, and it would help with charting the village's development. I'll also add a "quest list" to my blog post. It will be a list for both PCs and NPCs to list things the ILS can help with. It is a squad that shall liberate the island, and so there could be quests like "help, Rahi have attacked an outpost" or "a group of Matoran gone missing, help us save them".IC (Madrihk, Mevi):"Now, now, Alfon, don't mess with every new member. Some may be put off by your silliness. Wait with the jokes till after you get to know them."To Aryll, he said: "Don't mind him. He may seem a bit rude when he messes up your name, but it's all in good sports, I assure you."Mevi carefully approached the new Toa."Hi," she said. "I'm Mevi. I just got introduced to the others, but I guess you missed that. Pleased to meet you. That goes for you all, by the way," she smiled.

IC: Alfon"That's true. Looks like this time it was you. Sneaky, sneaky. Well then, back to work!" he said, happily marching off back to resume the tasks that lay ahead of him. Who knew building a village could be so much fun yet so cumbersome? You meet new people, you get to be called a founder of the settlement yet for some reason, so many incidents occurred.

IC. Vompran went back to his tree felling job. After a period of time, he began to get tired, and took a short walk in the woods. He saw a Muaka prowling around but he wasn't infected. "Better steer him away from the village. He might not be causing trouble now, but later he might get some idea thoughts about matoran for dinner. " He controlled a vine that was nearby the Muaka to whip him in the hind-quarters. The startled Muaka ran the opposite direction. Vompran returned to camp, and cut another couple trees.

elementalussal.png

IC(Zand, D): "Voriki. We must...speak. In your hutty thing.""It's a hut, Vortixx. Tell me, can you make alcohol?"Zand shoved the toa of lightning into the igneous hut. "Look, I don't know who you are, but you do not sound in the slightest peaceful, at least from what I've overheard from Kethrye.""Don't believe him! Whatever he said, he's lying."Zand cradled his head in his hand. "Urgh...no, I mean that I see the blood on your hands."D looked at his hands. The blood from the makeshift suture earlier was dried on his hands. "Erm...look, I know this looks bad, but...there was a purple toa with an infected Mask of Healing--""Wait, what?""Yeah, it was infected. Anyway, she had a second toa with her--""Love...she's still fine then, I assume?""Er...yeah. Fine. Great. Perfect. Not run out of the village at all.""Urg...fine. Anyway, I'll speak to you about your crimes later. In the meantime though...I'm told I make a pretty good Vortixxian Ale.""That's highly alcoholic.""That's why I make it." Zand smirked at D as the toa sat in his chair, relaxing over his desk."Zand, I believe this could be the start of a long and profitable relationship."

OOC: Time-skip, Phavion to Le-KoroIC: Phavion, Le-KoroPhavion grumbled as he entered the Koro. He had trekked through the Fau swamp, followed by snakes, and had gotten mud all over his armor. He wanted to go and find some place to stay for the evening and clean off his armor.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: From his seat outside the newly-constructed hut, Matan saw a red and silver toa walk by. His armour was hadrly in battle-worthy condition, but the tall Skakdi wasn't concerned. After all, it was toa like this one that kept beings like him in business. He and his brother were tinkers and engineers, so repairing or refurbishing armour was one of their most common tasks. If this toa wished to use their services, he couldn't miss the shiny signpost.

ppg2.png

IC: Mimira"Grandpa!" She hugged Matau without warning. "Skyra sent me back here, cause he said it was too dangerous for me now to be with him. He also told me to tell you, that he has four of the clues." Mimira looked like she was thinking for a moment, "I don't understand one thing...what's so important about some silly clues?"

IC: Matau chuckled. "Well, some think-believe that they may good-help our lives here in sing-song Le-Koro," Matau said, "Our times are the sad-darkest that they have been, and it is the honor-duty of Toa-hero to find-seek ways to good-improve the citizens, no matter how obscure the path may seem"Matau sat down in his chair. "These clues are great-important because they show-give us a glimmer of good-hope, and it is this good-hope that keeps life bustling"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: MimiraMimira nodded, though she didn't completely understand it all, she got the gist of it, hope. "I hope Skyra will be okay...that Vidar guy and others with him, they're really scary..." Mimira had already seen Skyra get hurt when he last faced Vidar, she hoped that wouldn't happen again.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mimira"You're right, but I can't help but worry about my brother." She sighed. "He hasn't been quite the same since Tamaru died..." Mimira thought about how Skyra had tried to kill Vidar, the Skyra she knew from before would never have even considered it. "He tried to kill Vidar."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Trakuda marched into the main square, where the others were meeting and greeting. The Matoran was back to his happy, slightly aloof self, which was odd for someone who's girlfriend had just ditched him. He flung his arms out to his sides, "Hello, new people! From what I've gathered your names are Mevi, Mahlnai and Aryll, and I'm Trakuda, so that's the introductions out of the way. I'm the only Matoran here, well, I was." he winked at Mevi, "In any case, I was depressed just now, which is why I didn't come and talk to you before. I'm fine now though, so ta da!" he waved his hands around stupidly, "So yeah, always good to see new people, have a nice day, I'm hungry." he turned around and disappeared inside the headquarters.

IC (Mevi):"And interesting fellow, that there," Mevi mumbled, watching as the Ko-Matoran went away just as quickly as he had come. "Is that the living area? Perhaps I should place my stuff there for the time being."After receiving an affirmative answer, Mevi nodded a greeting to Kethrye before marching inside to rid herself of her shield... and to see what Trakuda was doing. He was the only other Matoran around, that was true, and so she felt a bit inclined to get to know him first.

Edited by Katuko

IC: Trakuda was fiddling with what appeared to be a pile of weapons in the corner of the main room. Reaching into his pack, he pulled out a piece of paper and crossed something out:TO-DO LIST!-Do something about the Nui-Rama-Introduce self to new people-Get more work done-Find a use for all the weaponsLots of love -Trakuda"Ah, that should do." he said, stowing the list away in the bag beneath the pile of weapons. He then reached into a box and took out a handful of Hula berries, before turning to leave, and noticing Mevi, "Hey, hows things?" he said with a little wave, eating some of the berries.

IC: Aryll said a simple "Nice to meet you." to Mevi, Kethrye and Trakunda and went down to business.Turning to Madrihk, he asked: "I've heard you have a settlemnet in the works, how is it going? And how are the defenses?"

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf

"Ah, that should do." he said, stowing the list away in the bag beneath the pile of weapons. He then reached into a box and took out a handful of Hula berries, before turning to leave, and noticing Mevi, "Hey, hows things?" he said with a little wave, eating some of the berries.

IC (Mevi):"Things? Eh, they are fine, I guess," the Ta-Matoran answered. "I was trying to hunt down an infected Toa who nearly killed a friend of mine, but I'm unable to track him anymore. I joined this squad to help clean the island of the taint. So on one hand, things are looking up. On the other hand, things are looking bleak."She smiled."But if you meant on a more personal level, I'm fine, really. I was a bit worried when I saw that there were so many Toa around, but you seem to be doing fine alone?"OOC: Touchy subject for him, perhaps? ;)

IC: Aryll said a simple "Nice to meet you." to Mevi, Kethrye and Trakunda and went down to business.Turning to Madrihk, he asked: "I've heard you have a settlemnet in the works, how is it going? And how are the defenses?"

IC (Madrihk):"As Kethrye said, the settlement is what you see around us. We have an HQ in the works, and a forge with a skilled blacksmith. Now that we have built our basic shelter, we were preparing to lay out the defenses. Alfon and... er, Voriki have some electrical wire to string up, while I was hoping Onyx could create metal poles for a fence. That should keep smaller Rahi out. For the larger ones, we will be relying on our combat strength until our Toa of Stone returns. I think we'll need a proper wall, sooner or later, at least partway around."Madrihk pointed to the lake."I was hoping Solia could help Kirbati create a trench for us, but now that she's left we'll have to do it a bit more carefully. Vompran here could also tangle up some briars to make the terrain hard to traverse outside the path we'll make. Right now the jungle is a bit hard to navigate safely, I think." Edited by Katuko

OOC: Tsshh, struck a nerve there ;)IC: "Yeah..." Trakuda said, gazing into space.He shook his head, and rubbed the back of his neck, "Can get a bit difficult in fights though, with all the big folk around." he replied, smiling in return, "I was kind of hoping a Matoran would turn up. Your arrival definitely lightened the mood after..." he considered telling her what had happened.She seemed like a nice person, and Trakuda could definitely form a friendship with her. But he didn't want to recount the events just now, he wasn't ready, "Never mind." he finished.Then, realisng that could have sounded rude, added, "Sorry, it's just... Touchy subject. My fault."

IC: Matan was pleased when the toa came over and knocked on the wall. He seemed to have noticed the sign, but not the Skakdi sitting near it, which was a little odd.Not the sharpest tool in the armoury then he thought, and stood up to greet the customer."Good morning there" he said to the toa. "What can I do for you? A weapon? Armour? some sort of machine? I'm Matan by the way, and that there would be Natan." He gestured to the grey Skakdi emerging from the house.

ppg2.png