Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Ninja'd but who cares!IC: AlfonUpon seeing Love put on his infected mask, Alfon regained his insane look, a crazy flame burning brightly in his eyes as he pulled out his sword once more and pointed it directly at Love."Take that off or else you'll find yourself missing a face." said Alfon.

Edited by TX Wade

IC(Love, Mardi): "AAARG! I'm not wearing a mask! And now I want Mardi to wake up and punch you two in the face! Repeatedly!""I believe that could be arranged." Mardi had awoken, stood up, and prepared her bow while the ILS thought that Love was wearing her mask. The illusionist sagged, attempting to aim the bow with massive torso pain. "Stand down, or...something bad happens."

IC(Mardi, Love, D): Mardi concentrated. Suddenly, the entire settlement appeared to be on fire. Of course, it was just an illusion created by Mardi, who withdrew her bow, and grabbed Love, running out of the fake-burning hut."Hey! You bloody COOL DUDE, this is not how you treat visitors to a settlement! Don't expect any friendly people to come by after we've spread the word that you attack innocent toa looking for medical attention!"D started running after them, trident at the ready. "OI! You set this village on fire, you answer to m-Gwaaah!"A massive vine shot up from the ground, knocking D off balance, and causing him to fall against the ground. "Eep! Sorry!" Love yelled over the illusory fire. She ensured that the infected mask was secure, and continued running from the village, ensuring to dis-spell the vine.

IC: AlfonAlfon's eye twitched violently. All of this, all of the trouble, all the hard work and effort they put into building a single settlement. Something inside of him snapped and he wasn't the regular, cheery Alfon."YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" he screamed as he ran as fast as he could towards Love and Mardi, sword in hand. The Toa of electricity was running so fast because of his anger pushing him, and he was almost within range to swing his sword at the pair.

IC(Love, Mardi):"EEP!"Love, using the last of her conscious power, controlled a vine to wrap around Alfon's foot, in an attempt to non-violently disable him. Mardi dis-spelled the illusion of fire before dragging Love off with her,using what little power over plantlife she had to make vines come together in certain locations to make it easier to trip there. "This is a horrible place, and we're never coming here again." Mardi continued running, hoisting Love onto her back to move faster.OOC: Last post.

The 4th Irregulars swung back over the tiny village having found out the Rama nest was indeed already marked and were watching the spectacle from high up.They watched amused as a couple of Toa made a break from an angry mob chasing them from the village."Who knew Toa made such great entertainment?" Mawl asked.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: AlfonNot noticing the illusion being cast off, Alfon kept on running after the pair until he tripped due to a vine being wrapped around his ankle. He cursed and cut it with his blade and continued to chase, screaming his head off.Knowing that there were vines because of his tripping, he payed close attention to the ground and was easily able to evade the tripwires using his Calix and was once more catching up to Love and Mardi. Now that he was in range, he swung his sword at both, not aiming for anyone in specific.OOC: Told you something inside him snapped :P

OOC: Nice name.IC: AelynnShe got up thanks to Green's help. "Uhh, sort of. You won't get mad at me if I told you that those were dead lizards on you?" She asked."Its the Mask of Reanimation. Ya know, bring stuff back to life?"

IC: Cy answered "I'm...okay with it. But it does make me uneasy-nervous. You may want to consider quick-changing that dark-mask. Some people will attack-strike you just for wearing it, and something dead needs to be nearby for it to be effective. There are other Kanohi with a greater range of application."OOC: All chars excluding Cy to Ta-Wahi, where they should have wound up a long time ago.

IC: Kethrye:" I don't think anything this group has down was in the job description..." Kethrye replied, grinning along with Destian. He glanced up and caught sight caught sight of a group of Matoran hanging from a tree. Saddled Gukko perched in the trees near them. Oddly enough, none were Le-Matoran." I think we might have other company," he said to the others, pointing to the Matoran.

OOC: Feldnok and Renod from the Kumu Islets.

IC(Kav'den and Renod)

Kav'den reaches the border between Le-Wahi and Ko-Wahi at last. It was finally time to start his new life...The coast of Le-Wahi was a beautiful sight. The beaches housed a few huts here and there while Le-Matoran scrambled across the sand, playing and having fun. If Renod weren't doing business as usual he probably would've joined them; or go for a swim in the ocean. But, his business was a trying matter that needed to be attended to at once. There was no time for "playing" in his line of work."How are you holding up, friend?" asks the being to Feldnok.OOC: Kav'den to Ko-Wahi.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Alfon / FeldnokSuddenly confused at the multiple appearances of illusions, Alfon, still fuming with rage, threw his arms up in disbelief and quit. At least he got a cut on one of them and that counted for enough. Walking back to what he thought would be a burnt down settlement, the Toa of electricity was overjoyed to see that it was still in one piece."Oh. My. Lord." "I'm doing fine. Feels good to be back in the jungle for a bit. It has a nice feel to it, you know?" replied the Skakdi. The site of palm trees and lush greenery mixed with bamboo always glowed with an exotic aura to him.

IC(Renod)

Renod simlply nodded his head before finishing off the wine in his glass. The Le-Matoran, however, looked toward the coast longingly before going back to their jobs."It's nice on the beach, but the thick underbrush of the jungle can be quite annoying. Well, unless you're Toa Lewa."-Mef Man

IC: Feldnok"True enough." concurred Feldnok. He agreed wholeheartedly that it was a complete act of foolishness on the Toa Mata's part to try to take on Makuta. The only beneficial factor of the situation was that it made it clear to everyone that the enigmatic being was not to be messed with."Looks like we're arriving."

IC: Trakuda's throat was sore after shouting so much, "Eh." he said in an uncaring manner, adding a shrug for extra measure. He looked around to find Solia, but she had disappeared. At first he became worried, then reminded himself of how she often went for walks when she needed some time to think, so he forgot about.Solia, meanwhile, was, indeed, in the jungle, on a walk, but not because she needed some time alone. She nodded to the two beings in greeting. They did not waste any time."Solia, we have to go." murmured Traxin."What do you mean?" Solia asked."Away. From Mata-Nui. Bring Trakuda if you have to, but he isn't... Necessary." Zarrus added, his words coming out sounding more spiteful than he had intended."Shut up, you. You're poison." Solia spat. She turned to Traxin, "What for?""We don't belong here. You did once, but things have changed. No one knows how you became a Toa, Solia. But I do."Solia said nothing. The other two understood, and walked off into the jungle. Whether or not Solia followed was her own decision. She sat on a tree root, and held her head in her hands in despair. It was not her fault she was a Toa, she had never wanted to be one. Any memory of the life she had led before had been kicked aside by some stupid experiment. The culprits had to be stopped. But what about Trakuda? She couldn't leave him! And she was certain she would one day reunite with Lux. If she left, none of these events would come to pass. Traxin was always the bravest of the group, but he could never make the hard decisions. He was a soldier, he took orders and gave them. He never let personal matters get in the way. Solia was the exact opposite. Personal matters ALWAYS got in her way, and she liked it that way. But if she left, everything would change. Her life would take a U-turn, and all the personal matters would have to be forgotten.She stayed sitting on the tree root, wishing someone could decide for her.