Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:" "What's in it for me"? Mostly; it makes me look good," Kethrye said. " I'm in charge a small group (well, really just me and another Toa) sent to get some supplies here and try to get more members." Kethrye considered Destians last statement. " Nothing is free, but you don't we don't exactly pay people, unless you count " Helping others" or "Adventure" payment." he shrugged.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC:" Welcome to the Island Liberation Squad, I guess." Kethrye said, nodding at Destian. " We'd better go and find Ackume, Er- he's the other member Madrihk sent here to find supplies.He should be somewhere an the other side of the village" he turned and started walking along the pathway back towards the area were he Ackume had split up.

IC:" Yes, you did hear the word 'payment'. As in: there isn't any." Kethrye replied. " unless you count 'whatever you can plunder from defeated enemies' payment enough." he stepped out range of Sookus's hook, turning to Destian. " Where can find these cheap supplies? I don't have very many widgets on me so yes, low prices would be good."

IC: Destian, Le-Koro SlumsDestian nodded. "Follow me." With that, he lead the Toa of ice farther into the slums.Reaching a rather large hut, Destian stepped inside. "Dediclus. I need something." he said in a stern tone. A small toa of stone popped up. "Y-yes?" He asked sheepishly."Tell him what you want." Destian told Kethrye.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Shadow-Lantz was still holding the Darkran flowers, although he didnt quite realize it. He was too focused and trying to figure out what was going on. He tried to remain calm. "Look, I don't know who you are Skakdi" he began. He hated the situation, but Rhow seemed to be just as clueless as he. "But we aren't going to get anywhere by fighting. Now why don't we try getting out of here, together, and we'll figure everything out later. How does that sound?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Savina, the protector of RahiSavina ran through the jungles of Le-Wahi, Grecko, her Ash bear, was hot on the trail of some Nui-Rama.Will save you...don't worry...The Nui-Rama were on the move through the jungle, trying to avoid the angry Ash bear, what the dumb bugs didn't know was they were heading for a trap. The Nui-Rama never saw the near invisible webbing as they flew into, they struggled as they were caught in it. Grecko stopped in it's tracks, waiting for his master.Savina caught up to Grecko and pet him. "Good job Grecko, as always." She walked over to the webbed Nui-rama, thanks to her Mask of Kindred, she could create webbing anytime she needed it. Savina pulled out her dart shooter, she shot several darts at the Nui-Rama, the drug caused them to calm considerably and they stopped struggling. Then, she created vines that branched off the nearby trees and came over to the Nui-Rama, they wrapped themselves around the infected masks and began to pull, yanking them off. She had the vines drop the awful masks before her. Satisfied, she had the vines grow sharp, they began to cut down the webbing, the Nui-Rama would take a while to come to before they flew off, she'd stick around to make sure they were okay. Savina whistled for Grecko, he came obediently to her. She opened a bag that was harnessed to the bear, she put the infected masks inside and sealed the bag tightly. "You know where to take them, I'll see you at home." The bear seemed to nod, and ran off into the jungle. Now by herself, she sat down, leaning on a tree. She was quite tired, and she was sure that nothing would happen to the Nui-Rama that she wouldn't wake up too, she drifted off to sleep. OOC: Open for interaction. :)

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: NPC / Destian, Le-KoroDediclus scuttled around the shop, picking up various items off the shelves. Coming back, he placed them in a bag and hefted them onto a counter. "That'll be..." He started, but then saw the gaze of Destian. "17 widgets." He gulped as he massively reduced the price. Destian pulled out some widgets and put them on the counter, and picked up the bag. "So shall we find your friend?"

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Finally, someone I can interact with.IC: KahuwaThe Toa of fire had been gone for a rather long walk in the humid jungle of Le-Wahi, simply strolling along to take in the sights. Buzzing noises and the sounds of wildlife could be heard everywhere with his Arthron active. Suddenly, he thought he heard a dull thud in his area which caused him to look around.Suddenly, he happened upon a collapsed Kraeyn and Savina sitting against a tree close to him. From anyone's point of view, they would consider the possibility of Savina having attacked the poor person. Not Kahuwa."Oi, what's going on her-" Kahuwa stopped dead in his tracks as he observed Savina a little closer. With a whistle and stepping over Kraeyn's body, he said "He-llo gorgeous. I'm Kahuwa, Toa of fire, handsome devil at your service. What's your name?"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: SavinaSavina's eyes darted open, quite alarmed that two Toa were suddenly so close to her. Without thinking, she caused vines to grow from below the two Toa, and they quickly began to entangle them. With that distraction, she ran off as fast as she could into the thick of the jungle. Looking quite terrified. Gotta hide...gotta...hide..She found a small ditch under a couple a trees, she jumped into it, then used her power to cover herself in leaves and bark, effectively camouflaging her.

IC: Kahuwa"Hey, wait!" yelled Kahuwa as he lurched forward in a sprint after the Toa, only to fall on the ground as he realized vines were tangled all over his feet and ankles. The Ta-Toa muttered a few curse words as he began to tear the vines apart and darted in the direction of Savina, thinking he'd tend to the injured Toa later. At the moment, good-looking Toa was priority number one."Hey, where are you? I just want to talk." he asked out loud without realizing that he was standing right in front of the ditch where Savina lay camouflaged.

IC: SavinaSavina heard the calls, but should she dare say anything? Something inside her wanted to, but...her rahi side kept her in place, unable to move, being the master hunter that she was, she didn't even breathe. She could feel her heart thumping loudly.

IC: KahuwaThe Ta-Toa sighed as no answer came and he sat on the dense jungle floor. Kahuwa closed his eyes as he began to focus as he increased his Arhtron's hearing abilities, trying to separate different sounds from one another. First he could hear birds, the rustling of leaves but very faintly, he could hear a heartbeat right beside him. At first, Kahuwa was prepared to move in on Savina but thought better of it. If she was hiding from him, she was either shy or simply didn't trust him. He scooched over to a tree across from Savina and simply sat there, whistling a nice tune, pretending to be oblivious to the Toa of green's position. Kahuwa would wait but if she didn't come out, it seemed he'd have to respect her privacy and go help out the unfortunate collapsed Kraeyn.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Kahuwa"Ah, glad you came out." said Kahuwa as he stood up. "Not too often you meet someone in these parts and I was just wanting to make friendly conversation. As I've already mentioned, I'm Kahuwa. Pleasure to meet you."The Ta-Toa held out a hand to Savina, waiting for her to shake it while he wore an innocent smile on his face.OOC: Last post for the night. I really have to stop staying up so late...

IC: SavinaAt first, Savina back up in surprise when the hand went toward her, then she realized he only wanted to shake hands. She decided to risk it."Sa..Savina..." She said as she shook the hand briefly before jerking it back nervously. OOC: She's basically got the instincts of a timid rahi :P

IC (Lema): Toa Lema stalked through the jungle of Le-wahi, senses alert for sign of danger. There were many dangerous rahi that lived in this forest, but he felt more than prepared to meet them. He had seen signs of an ash bear in this area, and he didn't like to see such rahi too near to Le-koro. This one seemed to be a long way from his village, but he wasn't going to take any chances. He continued to follow its tracks through the damp ground.OOC: Lema open for interaction.

ppg2.png

OOC: I can see that. Mt Ihu, you could feel free to join our little situation.IC: KahuwaThe brief handshake and the jerking back of Savina's hand caused Kahuwa to chuckle softly on the inside. First the vines around his ankles, running away and hiding and now this. Why she was so timid was a mystery to him.She's almost like a rahi. The thought amused him.Suddenly, a loud groan could be heard from far away, evidently from Kraeyn. "Well then, let's catch up some other time. I think we better help that Toa over there first." said Kahuwa before running off back to Kraeyn's collapsed body."Hey Frosty, you okay?" he said, kneeling beside the Ko-Toa and shaking him lightly.

IC: SavinaThe looked at the Ko-Toa, He seems...hurt....I guess...I guess I can help...Savina walked over to Kraeyn slowly and cautiously, just getting close enough to see where he was injured. "Wh-where are you injured?" She said in a rather quite but worried voice.-----------------------------------Grecko, Savina's faithful ash bear, stopped at pit covered with long leaves, he used his mouth to uncover a few leaves, grabbed the bag full of infected masks with his mouth, and threw them into the pit, he them covered the pit back up again, and turned around and began his way back to Savina.

Edited by Snelly

IC: KahuwaKahuwa's laughter erupted again and this time, he was resting his hands on his knees. He kept on going about how funny it was for a Toa of ice to be acting the way he was but after noticing Kraeyn's serious and puzzled look, the Ta-Toa's laughter died down."Oh man, you really are serious." breathed Kahuwa in disbelief.

IC: KahuwaNow things were really strange. Kahuwa actually had to instruct a Ko-Toa about well, just about everything. Figuring out where he should start first while he scratched his head, he took a seat beside a tree trunk, leaning his back on it."Have a seat, Frosty. Since you can't remember your name, that's what I'll call ya and you'll know why in due time."Kahuwa soon indulged Kraeyn in the geography of Mata-Nui, its current situation, what its inhabitants were and pretty much every other basic things he should know."So like I said, Toa are taller beings like you, me and gorgeous right there." he said, indicating to each and every one of them. "There are different types of Toa which can control a single element each and like the heroic figures we are, we also have access to powers our masks provide us. As an example, my mask is an Arthron which lets me hear things most people can't. From what I can tell, you're a Toa of Ice and you possess a Hau, a mask of shielding.""See if you can activate your powers. It should come naturally even if you can't remember anything. It's easy as snapping your fingers; watch."Just like that, Kahuwa produced a tiny flame in his palm which he sustained for Kraeyn to observe.

IC: SavinaWatched Kahuwa get slammed into the tree, startling her a bit. "I...I can make something for the pain." She created a particular shrub on the ground, plucked it, cut off the roots, she then made a wooden bowl and began crushing the roots into a powder. "Eat this...it will help." She said, handing it to him.

Edited by Snelly