Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "WHAT THE--" Dervian tried to catch Argentum but failed, only slowing him down enought to prevent serious injury. "RAAAAAGGGH--MI-ULLLLLRRGGHH!" Barricade was suddenly hit with the impact of a Toa--a Toa that seemed familiar. "HHEEEERRAAAAAAAAAAH!" He hurled Argentum off. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE--" He got a better look at him."...doing?!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "You AGAIN?!" Barricade snarled and...It took Dervian, Dino, Ratchet, Topspin, and Roadbuster to restrain him in a sufficient manner to keep him both from attacking by any means, moving, or speaking.It was then that Optimus decided to step in. "Barricade, stand down. The rest, release him. I trust he won't start an open mutiny."Barricade stood there, fists clenched, but free. Argentum may have had him on a rather loose leash for a former Phantom, who would normally have been executed, but he hated having to take order from him enough to forget to be grateful. But all former Phantoms had that lingering trace."Argentum." Optimus gave a nod. "I am going to ask you not to resume your custody of Barricade. That topic aside, what brings you falling from the sky and tumbling into Pala-Koro?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: A slight scuffle coming up.IC: Argentum"I'm not sure....I was here before. I'm back because....well........someone told me to come here. I'm not sure, but.....I...." He looked around where he was, and saw something else instead of Pala-Koro.....He saw a town. Someone beside him, older, gold and black armor. Together, they ran, jumping onto boxes, leaping up, freerunning onto buildings and rooftops, running across the town. He dropped down from the roof, about to land on the ground....And Silver took that moment of weakness to take over as he drew Argentum's new twin Protosteel shortswords and swung them at Barricade's neck.OOC: Don't worry, it'll end before the fight.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Sorry, I saw no post that implied they stopped fighting. They were near enough to the village to borrow a few stones from its wall, so I figure it would not be too far from earshot.I.C. Vompran"Perhaps I am misguided, but as long as there is no more fighting within earshot, I am content." Vompran returned to the area around Madrihk.

elementalussal.png

IC: Cy approched Madrihk, and said, "When you're done with the prisioner, I'd like to talk to you about three things-the fact that Ziraul left the village, how to sign up officially, and how to create our own Gukko squad. As the only standing resident with any experience in airborne combat that I know of, and the only one with a smart-friend who can literally talk to Gukko, I think I would be ever-qualified to lead it. Getting them should be a very minor problem-Kivar can just quick-tame the wild ones."
IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro)"If you can confirm that your enemy has left, then that's good news... for now. We shall see if he returns, then. Do you happen to know the reason why he left, or did he withdraw due to our sheer number of warriors, perhaps?"
I.C. Vompran"Perhaps I am misguided, but as long as there is no more fighting within earshot, I am content." Vompran returned to the area around Madrihk.
"It's getting dark," the Toa of Ice noted. "Hopefully they will quiet down for a while, or else I shall have to stab my own ears."
OOC: How come no one's rushing here? There's a GIGANTIC battle soon...
OOC: In-game, nobody except the attackers should realistically know about the fact that there will be an attack at all.Before the attack happens at all, by the way, make sure we got everything sorted out via either the discussion topic or a blog post. This will be a big PvP battle, potentially even more chaotic (and definitely more prone to arguments and (accusations of) rule-breaking) than the hive battle. I have not had the time to discuss it much these past days, and I'm sure that's true for many of you as well, so make sure that nobody rushes anything when it comes to the upcoming clash of forces.
OOC: A slight scuffle coming up.And Silver took that moment of weakness to take over as he drew Argentum's new twin Protosteel shortswords and swung them at Barricade's neck.
You and I have very different perceptions of what constitutes a "slight scuffle".

IC:Ankt

"Killjoys." Ankt muttered, walking away. "It's not like I was gonna kill anyone. Just have a little sparring match. Is that too much to ask?" He wandered over to where Verak and Mahdrik were. "You know, I could take him away from the village for you. I mean, his employer sounds like a strong opponent, and if I'm not allowed to fight here, then I might as well find someone else to fight."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ira"Smoke" did his best to follow "Break", but his comrade's Kakama had made it nearly impossible to keep up with him. He kept on running in the general direction that Pae had gone, hoping that he would find themIC: SkaaraaSkaaraa did his best to follow Ira, but soon the toa of fire had outrun him. He wandered through the jungle, hoping that he could find Pala-KoroOOC: Kino, Pae, where are you guys?Also, Mask, Jomar wants to talk to Doctor Verik

IC: "Hnngh!" Optimus drew his shield (not the relic, his ordinary one) and attempted to bash Silver's face. "The other personality! Aukati, attack to subdue!"Dino had been close enough to block with both his swords. "You can thank us for interfering now, Barricade. Otherwise, we would never have been close enough to a-help you." "Then I hope he's not wearing a protosteel codpiece." Barricade kicked at Silver's crotch. (Which should hurt like real life if it hits, since in the BZPRPG they can reproduce in that manner.)Ratchet facepalmed. "This kind of thing is why you people need me so much."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: IraIra wandered through the jungles of Le-wahi before hearing three voices that he recognized. Activating his volitak to be sure, he checked up on them; sure enough, it was the rest of the stealth team. He deactivated his maks and walked towards tham. "Did I miss anything?" he askedIC: SkaaraaSkaaraa sat down on a rock. He was bored. Hopefully some Makuta Followers would show up.

IC:Behind Cy, a clearing of throats could be heard. There stood Sisk, Verdi, Lashev and Lans, the Rahkshi-hunting squad with two veterans of the Gukko Force. They had come to talk to Madrihk just after his speech, but as suspected, the now "ILF" leader was in talks already. It didn't stop the former master-tamer of Le-Koro's airforce from making his presence known audibly when he heard Cy's talk of forming an ILF Gukko-squad."We might be able to help-assits in high-flying related matters." the Le-Matoran said to the Toa and other Matoran. "Though we bear a message of some much-importance."---------------------The Le-matoran doubted that the wanderer would cause much of a stir. aside from her job, Leah was not the kind of Matoran to gather a lot of attention, aside from wanderers on quests, chosen by destiny itself, so she could hardly imagine drawing the wrong kind of attention if the stayed with her. But she could tell Stannis had made his decision. And Po-Matoran heads were made from their namesake element, so she didn't try to change his mind.Leah thought for a moment about his request; then nodded and snapped her fingers. "I have just the thing for you." she said. "Where will you camp? I can meet you there later and head back to the HQ and gather the supplies you need. Or you can come with me and pick what you need yourself. I happen to have access to everything."--------------------------Finally, madrihk had left the hut. Quietly, Aparangi slipped from the shadows he had been hiding in and approached the door. He tried to quietly open it, but found it frozen in place. Literally. Paranoid Toa of ice...and for good reason. the Aitua thought. He placed his hands against the door and started to gradually increase the pressure. He had to be careful not to lean into it with too much power, since he didn't want the door to suddenly give way, slam open and have him tumble out into the light. Otherwise, he could've called out that he'd been eavesdropping in the first place.Suddenly, he heard a sharp crack and immediately stepped back. Trying the doorhandle again, he found it still hard to move, but not locked in place anymore. He casually opened the door and slipped out of the hut, as the gathered crowd focused on their leader's speech.While they still listened, he walked away, looking to find Mariko and Draeverian again.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: IraIra wandered through the jungles of Le-wahi before hearing three voices that he recognized. Activating his volitak to be sure, he checked up on them; sure enough, it was the rest of the stealth team. He deactivated his maks and walked towards tham. "Did I miss anything?" he askedIC: SkaaraaSkaaraa sat down on a rock. He was bored. Hopefully some Makuta Followers would show up.
OOC: Thats similar to Daedra syndrome. Oh, and Slate can't really be seen - he's covered in hay except his mask - it'll look like a mask on a stack of hay. That, and most people in the US should be asleep.IC: Aurum - From Kumu IsletsAurum got off the ferry. He'd been surprised - and lucky to have found what he did back in the Kumu Islets. His job had been done, and he was prepared. New temporary iron shield weapon - check. Temporary painkillers and fast acting medicine - check. Madu Cabolo + Oil - check.As he started to run towards his rendezvous point, he started to modify his protosteel armor. This was one of the reasons why there aren't any good Toa of Iron - Makuta would have eliminated them. As he ran, his armor turned sleeker, thinner, allowing for faster attacks and faster movement with less sound.He had prepared very well - in an environment such as Pala-Koro, it would have been a lot of close quarters combat. He had changed his weapons too - using his old, and already a bit trashy lance, and some Protosteel Kufa had given, he'd modified his weapons to be a Sword-length Katar - granting longer reach than a sword. His shield he had strapped onto his left hand. If it was useful, perhaps he'd create a better version.His Katar sheathed, he started running, and leapt onto a tree. He leapt from branch to branch, swinging on vines when needed, being quiet, his armor helping him be fast and quiet as he quickly reached the rendezvous point. Soon, he heard talking, and he recognized it as Kino and Pae's voices. However, what he found surprising was Kino's....friendly, almost adoring tone. He ignored it as he dropped down from the trees, landing silently."I'm here, and I've got news. I found Echelon, and while he's injured after whatever he did when gone, he's going to reinforce us the moment he's healed. I'm sure he'll cause a morale boost for...some of us, and definitely cause the ILS to feel fear in the midst of battle. What news do you have?"As he said that, he decided to test his temporary shield for lethality. He swung it, as he pressed a button on its handle, and out flew a tiny metal ball. It wasn't fast, not like one of those ugly rifles, but that wasn't what it was for. He focused his elemental power on it.....and found a weird phenomenon."Is it just me, or can you not use your element?"
IC: Pae - Le-WahiPae watched Kino drop down the tree easily. Her voice had taken him by surprise. He was just about ready to scale the tree higher and snap the neck it came from before he recognized Kino's voice. He spoke quietly when she dropped to his branches, "I came to talk to you first."He should've expected as such, it wasn't the first time Kino had gotten the drop on him.As she moved down the tree, Pae decided he should tell her about the issue he had realized, "Pala-Koro outnumbers us greatly I've realized," the Toa of iron said smoothly, refusing to sacrifice the low volume, not taking his eyes off possible entrance points to the small clearing, all the while pulling his twin hammers from their sheaths hanging them lazily at his sides, "I know there are mercenaries that work for cheap."If he had expected an answer, he expected it would be short and seemingly directed at nobody. Kino seemed weary of keeping Pae out of a possible onlooker's picture.
OOC:We're no longer in the area where using our elements is impossible.Also quoting to ensure The Mask sees these posts upon returning.IC: Pae - Le-WahiThe Toa of iron crouched silently, unmoving, those would be confused to have heard his voice- providing they even heard his quiet short speech at all- but was unable to see him.Pae didn't say anything in the dark reaches of the trees above, instead he simply awaited for Kino to respond to the others and to himself, watching 'Smoke' and 'Gold' carefully. While gripping his protosteel hilt-and-head hammers elegently he didn't respond to the talk about Echelon. It might mean more reinforcements, but having an injured general on the field might make this siege a baby-sitting job. Pae did not enjoy the idea of such a thing. He quickly decided he would rather Echelon die than put Pae's life of the line for him.If Echelon was stupid enough to get himself killed, he was already weaker than Pae; and as result, shouldn't be watched over by him. Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SilverSilver rolled backwards while pulling at Dino with magnetism, drawing him into the path of Optimus' shield bash, and used his mask to make sure Dino's legs was wide open....and right above Barricade's kick."You know you'll never beat me. Ahh....been some time since I've been in this body. Takes a bit of time to adjust - new weapons, new armor. Everything new."

Hey, let me out!

No, I brought you here for a reason. This isn't it. I'm helping you by killing them.

But....did you see that vision?

I saw it, but it wasn't a vision. It was a memory.....

Well, who was that guy?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ic: "I'll go with you," Stannis said, intending to make his quest to craft new spears as personal as his quest against the Makuta. "Reordin, go back to the others and encamp on the shore of the swamp. I'll meet you again with Leah. No sense searching for the things yet until we're all together at any rate."

IC: Reordin (Le-Koro)Reordin didn't give much of a verbal answer, merely lifting his eyebrows in a show of acknowledgement and saluting lazily before spinning on his heel and walking back towards the main part of the village itself, where Stannis had apparently left Oreius and Lepidran to sit and wait. From there, Reordin would link up with Sulov and lead the team in Stannis's stead, bringing them along the shore. In his head, the Ko-Matoran was already plotting out a miniature encampment...In about a quarter of an hour, he had stumbled upon the Ta-Matoran and the Le-Matoran sitting at a cafe and nodded his greeting, sitting down next to them and taking a sip of Bula juice. The liquid was cold and soft down his throat, easing some of the pressure that had amassed there after the tense meeting with Leah; Reordin was instantly grateful for the reprieve to his tired vocal cords, and he took a second to relish the feeling of not being parched out of his mind before speaking."Leah's in," he informed the two. "I'm leading us to the swamp while she and Stannis pick up supplies, and then we camp for the night."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Oreius)Oreius nodded at Reordin's statement, and drained his cup of tea to the dregs. The others may have thought it odd that the Ta-Matoran was drinking a hot beverage on a relatively warm day, but the former Guard found it comforting. There was little cool water in Ta-Koro due to the high temperatures; most beverages were lukewarm at best. Thus, for the majority of his life, Oreius had drank tea, coffee, and even just plain hot water. His resistance to warm temperatures was less to blame than his upbringing, and countless years spent living in the shadow of an active volcano.The Ta-Matoran stretched, then casually pushed his chair back and stood to his feet, slinging his pack over his shoulder once more. The familiar weight of the stone hung from his shoulder; already, Oreius was beginning to feel uncomfortable whenever he could not feel that weight. While sitting, he had kept one hand casually on the top of the bag, lest someone try to pilfer it, but even that didn't satisfy the vague uneasiness that lurked in the corners of his mind. Oreius wasn't by nature a pessimistic person, but he found it hard to be anything else when the future of the island hung from his shoulders."Well, I suppose we should be going," he said with a shrug and a glance at the sinking sun. Anyone watching would draw the simple conclusion that it was getting late in the afternoon, and the Matoran were merely heading home. In reality, none of them had a place to go home to, not until their destiny -and that of the island- was fulfilled.

OOC: Filler Post because Emzee hasn't been onIC: CorcianoCorciano was really bored. The make up man was taking a really long time to get back to him. Bored out of his mind, he took out his guitar and started playing. It was an upbeat cheery tune, but to Corciano, it was laced with dark memories. Corciano's mind drifted back to a time when he had fallen in love but the girl ahd been involved in a rival gang... Note: Following song is "Find Your Love" by Drake

I’m more than just an option

Hey, Hey, Hey

refuse to be forgotten

Hey, Hey, Hey

I took a chance with my heart

Hey, Hey, Hey

And I feel it taking over

I better find your love and

I better find your heart

I better find your heart

I better find your heart

I bet if i give all my love

then nothings gonna tear us apart

IC: Denjen, Grazhak, Delgar, and ToloranaThe four members of the band listened to the faint sound of Corciano singing. "He's good," Tolorana said to Delgar. But he got no response. For Delgar had all too similar memories. He slowly began to sing, continuing Corciano's song. One by one, the other band members joined in, each playing their own instrument, with Delgar playing his drums, Grazhak playing his synthesizer cannon, Denjen firing his sound absorber at a low level to funciton as a bass, and Tolorana playing a his giant lute.

I’m more than just a number

Hey, Hey, Hey

I doubt you’ll find another

Hey, Hey, Hey

so every single summer

Hey, Hey, Hey

I be the one that you remember

I better find your love and I better find your heart

I better find your heart

I better find your heart

I bet if i give all my love,

Corciano heard the others sing, but took it as only voices in his head, an imaginary accompaniment to his singing. After all, he was too engrossed in his memories to notice.

it’s more than just a mission

Hey, Hey, Hey

you hear but you don’t listen

Hey, Hey, Hey

The Band responded...

You better pay attention

Hey, Hey, Hey

and get what you been missing

Then, both Corciano and the band sung at the same time in the chorus

I better find your love and I better find your heart

I better find your heart

I better find your heart

I bet if i give all my love,

Then, the band started playing more softly and gently, leaving only Corciano to sing

too many times I’ve been wrong

I guess being right takes too long

I’m done waiting, theres nothing left to do

but give all I have to you and

I better find your heart

I bet if I give all my love,

The band began to play again, leaving Corciano to sing the last line

I bet if I give all my love,

OOC: I hope you realize that due to the fact that Silver did not move, he can still be hit in the crotch?IC: Optimus ended up bashing Dino in the back of the head, slamming his face into Silver's. "Argh!" "OOF!" Dino fell to the ground. "...I'm straight!"Barricade's kick was now an inch from Silver's crotch, though it was slowed and thus made less powerful by Dino's leg as he fell to the ground and it hit Barricade's leg.OOC: Not much you can do here without anime ninja reflexes, but I figure it's only right that I don't connect the hit myself anyway.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SilverSilver rolled backwards while pulling at Dino with magnetism, drawing him into the path of Optimus' shield bash, and used his mask to make sure Dino's legs was wide open....and right above Barricade's kick."You know you'll never beat me. Ahh....been some time since I've been in this body. Takes a bit of time to adjust - new weapons, new armor. Everything new."

Hey, let me out!

No, I brought you here for a reason. This isn't it. I'm helping you by killing them.

But....did you see that vision?

I saw it, but it wasn't a vision. It was a memory.....

Well, who was that guy?

OOC: No movement?IC: SilverSilver pulled himself away with a magnetic jump, while using his mask to push down upon Barricade's leg. In the air, he magnetically drew 5 of his blades while he held onto his shortswords.I brought us here to find him.

He's coming to Pala-Koro? You're acting awfully nice.

I want to join him.

Sounds like something a slightly evil person like you wouldn't do.

Evil? Maybe. I'm just bad. I'll be evil when I do evil.

So you're finding a guy in our memory.

Yes.

How do you know he's coming anyways?

Oh, with his occupation, he'll come whether its now or in 10 years time.......

This is gonna suck.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Didn't see that, and therefore am now extremely glad I chose not to hit.IC: Crystal suddenly formed around Silver as a dome. "And nauw wots this prick doin'?!" Roadbuster jumped down from the low rooftop of a hut.Ratchet decreased Silver's gravity, making him float. "Change the dome to a ball."Roadbuster did so, then rolled the ball around for a while. "Thar weh go." He laughed as Ratchet returned Silver's gravity to normal.Optimus let them do that for about ten seconds, then held up a hand. "Enough. Make a hole in the ball the size of his head." Roadbuster did that too. "Why'd ya have ta ruin the fun?""Silver, I have respect for Argentum, but none for you. You are clearly insane. What is your purpose in attacking us? The last time we met someone we had a history of fighting with, we ended up resolving everything peacefully and talking about stars and philosophy. Unless you intend to do the same, state your purpose now or we will roll you around again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "WUT"Roadbuster struggled for a while, then finally gave in and dissolved the crystal. However, he followed up with a shot to the face from his disk launcher, which did, in fact, launch crystal disks. Optimus had taken the delay time to get behind Silver and shoot at his back using his Blast Rod. Due to his obstructed vision from the crystal as Roadbuster struggled (It was fairly opaque), Silver could not have seen Optimus going behind him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: The blast of fire met the disk.Clink!Optimus lunged with his sword, flying forward with his mask power as he did so, to get more lunge range and not fall over. While he did so, he fired with his Blast Rod.Ratchet suddenly increased the gravity on Silver's feet to keep him from moving, then increased it on his back so that he would not fall forward and miss the attacks, but instead fall backwards onto them.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

"Killjoys." Ankt muttered, walking away. "It's not like I was gonna kill anyone. Just have a little sparring match. Is that too much to ask?" He wandered over to where Verak and Mahdrik were. "You know, I could take him away from the village for you. I mean, his employer sounds like a strong opponent, and if I'm not allowed to fight here, then I might as well find someone else to fight."

IC- Verak"Soo, Vorasku's description still not ringin' a bell?" Verak asked Madrihk's back. "I'll just sit here in this cold iron cage 'till mornin' then."
IC: Madrihk"Oooh, wait a minute. Our resident doctor told me that the captive he's been interrogating about Parakuka let slip the name of her boss. It's that guy who tried attacking this place while half of us were in Ko-Wahi, right?" Madrihk laughed derisively. "Hah, not much to fear, then, if half my crew could best him and two of those mutated monsters in head-on combat.""So, I see how it is then. He got his butt smacked, and then he sent you to get revenge because he's too much of a wuss to challenge us again. In that case I think our fighting-happy visitor could have a good time if he were to go with you."The Toa of Ice nodded to Ankt, suddenly in a better mood."You heard that? One Vortixx coward, all yours. Watch out for monsters."
IC:Behind Cy, a clearing of throats could be heard. There stood Sisk, Verdi, Lashev and Lans, the Rahkshi-hunting squad with two veterans of the Gukko Force. They had come to talk to Madrihk just after his speech, but as suspected, the now "ILF" leader was in talks already. It didn't stop the former master-tamer of Le-Koro's airforce from making his presence known audibly when he heard Cy's talk of forming an ILF Gukko-squad."We might be able to help-assist in high-flying related matters." the Le-Matoran said to the Toa and other Matoran. "Though we bear a message of some much-importance."
Madrihk reacted with delight at seeing someone he recognized from the battle of the Nui-Rama hive. It would make Cy's idea a lot quicker to develop if they were already in Pala-Koro; but more importantly... they had an important message for him. That would mean that the Gukko Force, at least, recognized the ILF as true allies."Do tell," he replied. "What news do you bring?"

IC: SilverSilver felt the queasiness brought on by gravity change, although it didn't affect him fully - it prevented him from dodging, though. Unless, of course......He used his mask to pick up Ratchet, and flung him in front of the line of fire, which should at least knock his concentration off a bit, while he used his magnetism to try and pull away Tahuva's weapon from his hands."Silly Toa of Fire, why use a machine to shoot fire when you can already do it with your hands?"

Alright, this is getting out of hand. You will stop.....now.

Argentum engaged Silver with a mental duel, catching him off guard with the sudden offense as he took over as the main controller of the body and pummeled Silver back down to the subconscious. What Silver remembered, though, went with him, and what Argentum remembered was slightly....repressed."Ugh.....what happened? Did Silver take control?.....He...told me something...about someone I had to meet. Who....and how?" He spoke to nobody in particular, ignoring the fight going on.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"Can do." Ankt replied. "But do I really have to lug his cage around? I mean, I can carry it, but it'd be bothersome."

IC: OnyxIn reply to Ankt's question, Onyx raised an open hand towards the metal cage and willed some bars to curve outwards, thus creating an exit."You're welcome."

IC:Leah watched Reordin leave, looking after him for a few seconds, until Stannis cleared his throat. Leah nodded in the direction of the Gukko Force headquarter and the two Matoran made their way back there within a few minutes. Back inside, she led the Pa-Matoran down a few corridors, although having to stop several times to explain a passing guard-member that she was off duty. She directed all their requests towards Kama, before leading Stannis back into the hangar-area.It was noisy as usual, dozens of Gukko and Kahu rustling their wings, singing and otherwise being loud while Matoran exchanged good-natured treespeak as they worked. They navigated their way through Gukko-nests, towards another double-door in the huge circular building. Stepping inside, Stannis could see that the walls were lined with shelves and racks, fully stacked with weapons of all sorts, from Kukri to the spears the needed, while the far side of the room was lined with pillars made from stacked throwing-disks. "Welcome to the toystore," Leah said, with a chuckle at her own silly expression. "I hope you find everything you need."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC- Verak The toa of stone gave a wry grin. "Sadly, it seems he and his army actually moved faster than me and my assassination attempt, brother. He hired me before ye got attacked... it's just as well I didn't have to go all the way to Po-Koro to find out. Shame I won't be making any money off of this, though." He walked out of Onyx's door and gave the toa of iron a casual salute. "Had fun through, and got a fake Kakama out of it. Ye have been most generous."Verak turned and walked away, spinning the fantastic replica of a real Kakama in his hand. He hadn't been joking- it had been fun. It was always nice to walk away from your victim on good terms. He'd have to visit sometime. Verak was sure that this place was filled with excitement, and by the sounds of the smashing and hitting near the far edge of the small Koro, there was some going on right now.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Madrihk"Do note that if you ever headbutt me again I will saw your neck off with a rusty blade to ensure it will not happen a third time," Madrihk said ominously to Verak as the Toa started leaving, turning his attention back to the Matoran next to him.

IC:Skaarn hadn't been expecting the Toa to dodge his Rhotuka, or the sudden charge. The Toa's fist collided with his chest, forcing Skaarn back several feet and lean over gasping. The punch had been tough, and Skaarn hadn't fought in long enough."Can we- please- end-this?" he asked between gasps for air.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: (Kino Iho)Kino was mulling over what "Break had said when "Gold" had appeared appeared, alerting them that Echelon had returned. Injured though, clearly what he had been doing hadn't exactly worked out for him. Of course she could already tell someone like Echelon wasn't as fully devoted to the cause as he should be."If he shows up fine. I frankly don't care, clearly he thought he had more important things to deal with." She sneered, before returning to a softer tone as she spoke again."As Break has told me, we're outnumbered by the ILS. This puts this whole mission in a rather precarious position. Apparently something seems to be distorting and outright canceling the use of elements in an area outside the village. I fear that means we couldn't open the gate by force from the outside. So I have a different plan..." Kino smiled, but this wasn't a smile that could be seen, at least yet. Kino opened the case she had been carrying with her. "I guess I was a little vague about my contact with no good reason...paranoia perhaps?" Kino said, dropping the cloak. "I feared our enemy was just as cunning as us...but we'll need a degree of trust if we are to win..." Off came the top section of her clothing, of the suit she was currently, to reveal some sort of light armor beneath that clung closely to her. If there was any doubt she was female it was immediately dispelled. The other clothing to reveal the rest of her.She pulled the hood and the mask covering off her face to finally reveal it. The female Toa could almost immediately be identified as a Toa of Air. Her figure was athletic, toned, and currently she was placing a new set of armor on, the set of armor she had wore before. She wore a rather feminine Matatu and upon it sat an impishly bewitching smile."Truth is I didn't have any agents in there. Didn't trust any to work effectively within the ILS. You know they're surprising lax in who they recruit. Makes it really easily to fool them into thinking you want to help." She smiled with a wink, as she finished with her new set of armor. "So I established a cover identity, sneaking into our enemy's little fortress. Their builder I believe has taken a shine to "Kiara". I told him I would return and with some friends if I could. However...I'm only going to take one of you inside with me. In the end it's going to be between "Break" or "Gold" here, being that they are Iron Toa. So my "companion" and I will enter. Since I have established a brief history with him, Onyx will be sure to let us in. Later into the night I will be on guard duty with Onyx, when he's out of the picture. The gates will open and the stealth team will move inside. Move quickly and set off some Madu Cabolos, after that our main force will push their way inside while we distract our enemy." She flashed another smile, the Toa was breath-taking beautiful beneath all the coverings she had on earlier. There was always good reason though, when you were an actor you needed to be able to play many roles. Thus being faceless at first actually gave you and advantage. "Are their any other questions? We should resolve them now. I don't need our efficiency threatened."

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Pae - Le-WahiPae watched carefully, not averting his eyes from Kino's figure, nor locking onto it, simply paying attention. She was stunning, and stunning Toa caused feelings to sprout. And emotion was nothing more than a weakness to Pae. Something an enemy could latch onto and use mercilessly. This was something Pae would rather not deal with.His chin tilted upwards very slightly, he hoped to be the one to enter Pala-Koro with Kino. It wasn't that he didn't trust his companions to get the job done, but simply, he knew he could get the job done more efficiently than they. Faster, cleaner, better.It seemed Kino wasn't too concerned about the numbers, at least not as concerned as Pae. He decided that perhaps it wasn't worth the head-space. He'd need to focus on the mission at hand: Bringing glory to the powerful Master of Shadows and his people; the strong.The Toa of Iron kept silent, as usual, awaiting a response from the others, if there was to be any.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Zenix and the strike team from KumuIC, Zenix: The sound of footsteps caught Kino and Pae's attention. Then a rustling of plants. Zenix stepped out of the dense jungle, then Spyder, then the rest of the strike force. It had been a long journey as it was a longer walk from Kumu to the jungle that was nearby Pala-Koro. Zenix waited patiently for the others to arrive. He turned to Kino. "Greetings, Kino, your strike force has arrived and is assembled."