Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Optimus repeated his rising flames trick, then let go of the sword for more freedom of movement. The flames were now bigger, and made a distraction long enough for his following move: he quickly stacked a few spare bricks from Pala-Koro's wall, then pulled out his Blast Rod and shot fire blasts multiple times.OOC: The bricks have a purpose.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: And this is where I apply science to make Gravity stronger than the abilities of magnetism.IC: SlateSlat, this time, increased the gravity of Tahuva..l.though not in the way he would expect - unlike what most people believe, gravity was the attraction of particles, not people to the ground, and he increased Tahuva's, his sword and the bricks gravity and therefore attraction. Bricks came flying towards Tahuva, as Slate levitated once again.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: That would likely be a difficult power only a master elementalist could use, though. I do know that, and it's all true from beginning to end, but I don't think you can overuse that. It, after all, is easier to increase the gravity of something with significant gravity to begin with, than it is to increase the gravity of something that has so little gravity that it manifests only as a bit of extra friction.IC: Optimus drew his axe and slashed at the bricks with one hand, while firing off potshots at Slate with his Blast Rod. With each slash, the bricks would fly back from impact a bit as they were cleaved into smaller and smaller pieces, and when he finally could not keep slashing with such vigor, they were little more than pebbles. He panted, then stood up straight again. His idea had been ruined, but with Slate's choice of move, he did not need it. He fired his Blast Rod with much better aim this time, while Slate's energy was being used up keeping about 500 pebbles stuck to Optimus' armor.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Slate barely had to maneuver to dodge the potshots, but when the accurate fireball came, he simply dropped to the ground, releasing his elemental control over himself as he landed. He stood, not very tired, being stressed out more over concentration than power.OOC: I don't think it's about increasing gravity, but rather, controlling it to affect only certain things.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Then the bricks would have only friction on certain things. Their minuscule gravity would need a humongous load of energy to increase to any point that a living being could notice. Remember that even a city-sized asteroid does not have sufficient gravity to hold something to its surface.IC: Optimus fired at and around Slate a few times, wondering why in the pits of Kaon Slate would bother to keep those pebbles stuck to his armor. OOC: Plus, more small objects=more required concentration.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Clearly Slate had no real desire to duel, and was instead attempting to annoy him. Optimus walked in after him and sighed. There was no way in sight to legally reclaim the shield, and he had to blend in with the native society. He put away his weapons.OOC: Ok, now this is just getting to be out-of-fight modding. His energy consumption would be immense keeping 500 little pebbles at a level of gravity high enough to stick to someone, and that's if they weren't in the EE negation field.IC: The pebbles dropped as they reached the team."Sir, good to see you agai--" Dervian formed a wind sphere on sight. "WHAT IN SLAGGIN' KARZ?!""Oh...scrap." Ratchet stood by, ready to patch up anyone if the need arose."What in the name of..." Dino whirled his blades. "Hands up, por favore, and drop the shield!""This is the guy who humiliated all of us at the same time!" Barricade pulled out his wheel whip, swinging it in a circle constantly."Wut. Ahm I missin' somethin', or do we have a major tailpipe on our hands?! I'd beh happeh ta' bust him up!"Topspin's blast rods glowed. "ATTAAAAA--""Stop! Stand down, Aukati. We must adhere to the rules here, at least, if not to the rules of a proper duel." He moved between Slate and the Aukati, glaring into the Toa of Gravity's eyes. "What is your purpose here, in the first place? Why are you in Pala-Koro?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Right, forgot about that. While I don't necessarily need to control the gravity of the pebbles and instead the gravity of Optimus, the moment Slate passed through the barrier the pebbles would have dropped. Soz.IC: Slate"Why are you here, huh? Last time I saw you, you were going around busting weirdo's up for no apparent reason."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Increasing the gravity of a normal-sized being is still far too difficult to maintain for longer than ten seconds.IC: At that, Optimus grabbed Slate and dragged him outside, then created flames in the vague shape of Megatron. He then showed the 'flame sculptures' show the image of Megatron tearing apart random Matoran, the Phantoms killing the Aukati, the reverse of it, and then all the way back to the beginning. The day Megatron betrayed them all and started a war for conquest, believing that they were a superior race to all the rest.OOC: By that I mean they have a defining appearance, the large size, titan set build (But not power), and all that. Like Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, etc. Basically BZPRPG Megs is Nazi Skakdi.IC: "No apparent reason?" He forcefully pushed Slate away again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Slate - Axeron"So you'd burn much of the ground to tell me that. Surprise, it's Tahuva."He looked up in the sky. It was getting dark soon, and Tahuva's flames had been a larger source of light than the sun had been.===Tahuva's flames also caught the attention of Axeron, seeing as it was a pretty big source of heat and light compared to the sun, now that it had lowered itself closer and closer towards the horizon.OOC: Just posting that because the next big fight is planned to take place at night :P Would suck if somebody didn't realize, saw because of bright daylight, and attacked.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Slate - AxeronSlate laughed. "Should the time come, Pyro, you'll know how wrong you are. As I recall, a...Nemesis of yours did something similar."=====Axeron nodded. "People believe their opinion matters most. They believe that can singlehandedly change everything. When everyone is like that, that's when conflict arises."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Another slap would only prove Slate right. "That is such nonsense that I am not even going to attempt to explain why my actions do not lead into such as his. Yours, however, tend to lead into riots, murder, chaos, anger, and a few other things I am not even going to list." The truth had become evident. No one on Mata Nui could troll Optimus better than Slate could.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kiron and SulkuaSulkua waited for Kiron to finish talking to the person and come back to him."So, where are we staying for the night? It's too late now to travel, now," Sulkua said."Hmm... true. There are some buildings around, and it should have some sort of accomodation for non-members, seeing as this is a Koro," Kiron said as he surveyed the area.Away from the ILS HQ and the Barracks were some small buildings, probably the buildings that catered to outsiders. Sure enough, there was a certain "Bright Star Inn" and the two Toa paid for a room each.OOC: Hang on, there ARE other buildings, right? Not just a HQ and Barracks. And I'm trying to stay awake... (Need that product from UBZPJTUMH...)..

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC: Yep. Also, I realized where WORT WORT WORT's display name is from. I won Halo (The first one) this week, and the Elites say it all the time. I died of laughter (as in, I was laughing so hard I couldn't play well and was shot down) the first time I heard that and made the connection.IC: "That depends on the situation. They are rarely at peace, always either fighting or preparing to do so. We Aukati fight only to destroy the cause of conflict, therefore after fights we are nearly invariably at peace. You are correct, mostly." He looked around the area. "To answer your question about why I am here, my role in this universe seems to be the destruction of evil forces. All my life, I remember being made to fight. It sickens me to this day, to the point where I feel that I must spend my life fighting off evil, spend it doing what I do best. And with the war ended, and all the Phantoms dead, would there be a better choice fitting this destiny than fighting the forces of the Master of Shadows himself?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I.C. (pala Koro)Vompran heard a fight going on outside the HQ. He excused himself from the meeting and entangled Optimus, Slate, and Tahuva in an uprising of vines. Because it was he was focusing on too many vines at once, the vines were easy to break. The toa of plant-life merely was trying to get their attention. "Take the fight AWAY from the village if you would!"

elementalussal.png

OOC: Optimus and Tahuva are the same being. Optimus is his name in the Matoran language, Tahuva is his name in the language of his old home island. XDAlso, they had a fight but it ended, it was more of a skirmish anyway. That was outside the village. Then they went back in. Then they went back out. ...yep.IC: "Fight?" Optimus raised an eyebrow.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Why is NM Watching us.....IC: Slate"One does not simply fight the Dark Lord."He turned to Vompran as he cut the sudden vines."Good sir, you must be a little bit stupid. That, or a bit...lacking in the facts. I understand that its night time, and it would be good to have quiet, but......well, too bad."

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: This is the topic the fight is planned to be in. It's only natural that he would check over here. He's not necessarily looking at us, and if he was, it's not like we're doing anything wrong.IC: "Naturally, one does not seek them out. But to ally with the one group that stands a chance at retaliating or defending against Makuta's strikes is the best course of action." He looked at Vompran.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroWith not much else to do, since most of the exciting stuff had finished around here, I sheathed my sword (again), before taking a seat on the ground, taking the lifted bottle of spirits out of my bag. Unstopping the container, I took a swig of the drink, hoping it might take the edge off of my overwhelming ennui.OOC: Plagia open for interaction.IC: Lumira - Le-KoroI glanced over to where Ril was pointing, spotting the small, cozy-looking coffee shop he was indicating, "Alright, we found it! Let's get some coffee!"Without waiting for my companion to respond, I started for the shop, running as quickly as I could in my injured state. I bolted inside, probably alarming a few patrons in the process, heading straight for the counter."Two coffees, please! Of some sort or the other!" I told the staff member, in a tone that most likely indicated that caffeine was the last thing I should be having.IC: ??? - Le-KoroThe Toa shot up into the air again, his Kadin fuelled by his (justified) fear of the Rhotuka. However, this brief bout of panic was only enough to send him a few bio into the sky, before leaving him to tumble back down to earth.He landed in a slightly sloppier rendition of his last flight, with a short moment of confusion where he struggled to right himself. However, he was heavy enough to gain his balance quickly, before charging at Skaarn yet again, aiming for another punch to the chest.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC- VerakWith a wet popping sound, a mask of cold ice was ripped off of Verak's face. He immediately spat onto the ground, before taking a few huge gulps of air, relishing the way he could, for once, breathe deeply again. Breathing through tiny, water filled holes was awful.But finally the ice had melted enough to be removed! And could talk again!He took a few minutes of scraping away the last of the ice shards from his head and shoulders, then attempted to warm himself and get some feeling back in those areas. This done, he pushed his mask to the bars of his cell, which continued to sit in the middle of Pala-Koro's gate for all to see, and with a close range to the rest of the members."Excuse me?" He shouted, "Are ye just gonna keep me here in this cell by the gates? I'm not complainin', mind, but I am curious."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: MadrihkThe Toa of Ice emerged from the same doorway that Vompran had just passed through, and though his posture was calm and collected and the exp<b></b>ression on his mask one of almost indifference, Madrihk was seething inside. He and his deputies had hardly been gone for more than a few minutes, and yet it was evident from the action taking place that people were still arguing.Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just roll with my instincts, he thought. Then again, killing every annoying person present would leave me with no followers; whether they be dead or just horrified."All right, listen up, everyone," Madrihk said as he reach the amassed group, completely ignoring any conversation he might be interrupting. "If any of you are still picking fights inside the village, you can choose to shut up or be hung upside-down on the wall till you do. Now that you won't be doing that anymore, I got a few announcements to make."Madrihk cleared his throat, though there was absolutely no need for it."First, we have decided on a quick name change. Our 'squad' is a squad no more, for it has simply grown beyond the limits of that moniker. From this day forward, we are the Island Liberation Front. Secondly, in order to make it easier for us to identify members and leaders of our team, we have decided upon a symbol, that shall be carried as a badge of identification. I'm sure you are familiar with the Ta-Koro guard's successful use of such a system. Our symbol shall be a red, six-pronged star, with the island engraved itself in the middle of it. We have deemed this as both a striking symbol, easy to recognize, as well as somewhat hard to fake on the fly."He then glanced around, looking at the almost-finished rebuilding of the village."Finally, we have one more thing to do here since we're no longer in-fighting. Our wall is now strong enough to keep out ground-attackers as well as the usual Rahi. I'm concerned, however, about eventual Rahkshi or other attackers. Makuta lost his Nui-Rama to us, but there are a lot of things that could bypass our walls via flight, jumping or other abilities. As I'm sure you know, Makuta's own Toa of Shadow stopped by a while ago on murderous business. I want this entire place lit up at night. Position lightstones, lamps and torches in such a way that the entire area has as few shadows as possible. Also make sure that each guard patrol has at least two people with anti-air abilities."The Toa of Ice slipped past the group and approached Verak's cage, ready to engage in conversation about the upcoming plan. He turned his head before reaching it, however, when he remembered something crucial."Oh, and be warned: Our genius architect has made elemental powers non-functional in a radius outside our village. Don't even bother to try using them, it will be a waste of your energy. More than that I can't really say without compromising security, so please don't ask."OOC: Was there someone from the Gukko Force here to meet with him, by the way?And do note: Due to time zones and stuff, do remember to give me time to respond to stuff that would concern me and/or my characters. I'm saying this now, because I'm getting the vibe that the time of battle with the Makuta followers are closing in after Heuani kicked them in the rear.

Edited by Katuko

IC: Optimus looked up, gave a salute after hearing Madrihk, then turned back to Slate. "No. I frequently leave this place to do work, make sure my team doesn't starve, and keep a watchful eye out for crimes. Though those are few in number around the places I go, that is why I miss many announcements and found a wall here after a week of farming.""In other words he has to do odd jobs as a bodyguard, farmer, and all that to get food for us!" Barricade said to them. He walked closer to Madrihk so the ILS leader could hear him. "When is the symbol handed out? I really need it. Last week I punched a fellow member in the face by accident!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Volin from Ko-KoroIC: Alfon / VolinAlfon followed after Madrihk as they exited the HQ, attending the little announcement taking place. The oddity that his arm ceased to hurt was strange and distracting at the time. It occurred to him that his arm might finally be healed. His hand reached to the sling cautiously, gently removing the object before tossing it aside. Keen eyes focused on his arm, which he proceeded to flex and move until he deemed it to be back to its regular state.A bright smile stretched across his face, resisting the urge to laugh out loud and rejoice for fear of disrupting Madrihk's speech. The limb felt floppy and uncoordinated after such a long time of inability but that wouldn't last long. Giddy with excitement, he stood there paying little attention to Madrihk's words but catching the essential nonetheless.Finding the village with its new camouflaging proved to be a pain, even with memory of where it was situated. Adding to Volin's frustration was the inability to access his elemental powers during a skirmish with an ash bear, something which he could not fathom and worried him immensely. Onyx awaited him at the gates, opening the slab of metal to allow free passage and then sealing it shut once more. Fuming in his walk, Madrihk was stationed with a crowd surrounding him. Believing it to be important, Volin joined the commotion and listened, relieved to hear his powers were only cancelled out by some fancy pants gadget around.OOC: Filler post is filler.

IC: Detective"AAGH!!!" he screamed. "This is impossible! There are no leads whatsoever! It's like that she just disappeared from the island altogether!!!"
IC: Akree"As I said, we should probably step of. Maybe the guard or a professional detective could take care of it."
IC: The Detective"Yeah... I suppose..." The Detective said with resignation in his voice. "Maybe we should just report back to Hanix and tell her that we didn't find anything?"

IC: "I explained myself to you, now you do the same. Why did you come here, Slate?" He eyed the shield of the Primes. It felt wrong having it strapped to the back of one such as Slate, one who could never understand thousands of years of war, and yet carried the relic around as a trophy. But he could not simply steal it. That felt wrong just the same.

Pk57sNJ.jpg