Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Ankt

Ankt glanced at Freebird. "I may be a 'savage' but I do follow some rules. We should take this fight outside. Bring two or three of your friends and we'll continue this fight as soon as possible."

IC:"I never said I wanted to fight. Unless you have something purposeful to do here, I suggest you leave"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Chaos. Complete, utter chaos.No, Le-Koro wasn't on fire, but there was a fire going around the elevated platform near the center of the village where primitive equipment and planners and performers hurried about. There was still much time before the Windrider Benefit Concert was to go on, but at the same time, there was still so much to do. The band members themselves were still hard at work rehearsing their lyrics and their over-the-top routines. Everything couldn't just be perfect -- the Windriders were expected to raise the standard of perfection. It had been a long and tiresome couple of weeks, but Le-Matoran Sanso had to admit that it felt good. It felt good to be back in the swing of what he loved. Sure, his managers were fastidious at times (all the time), but fame was evanescent. When would the Matoran have an opportunity like this again.The sun was converging with the treetops in the distance, headed down to rest like the rest of his band would do soon. The workers were still setting up the stage, but the buzzing was dying down. Sanso leaned back against the bark of one of the many large trees in Le-Wahi, resting comfortably on a branch.The Cultured Gentry was raising money to benefit Sanso's own village, and he and his mates were the centerpiece of it. How can one not feel a deep sense of pride in that?Word began to spread quickly around the village about the upcoming concert. Soon, Kewa and Ussal services began to bring the news to the rest of the island, with a date, time, and location.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: CorcianoCorciano stretched out, and decided to go check out the concert site. At the site, the place was on fire (NO, not literally) as crews frantically prepared the stage. A group of Le-Matoran Corciano assumed were the big shots were rehearsing their routines on-stage. He saw the CG representative (Sanso) supervising the work. "Pretty impressive," he said to him

OOC: Argentum from Ta-Wahi (To Pala-Koro)IC: ArgentumArgentum completely ignored everything, even a guy half frozen as he landed at the gates of Pala-Koro from his fast flight, and shouted, "EVERYONE! ILS PEOPLE! RANDOM PSA, THERE WAS A FIGHT AGAINST RAHKSHI AT TA-WAHI, SOMEWHERE IN THE CHARRED FOREST!"

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I have diagnosed JL with Daedra syndrome. Here's some medication. On the bottle it says "The way to cure your illness is to not drop in on events that your character is nowhere near or couldn't have noticed in real life"In other words, please don't metagame and reveal spoilers like you just didIC: JomarJomar rolled his eyes. This guy must be off his rocker. Rahkshi only existed in horror stories told around the campfire. "Give him no mind," he said to the people nearby.

OOC: Actually, My character could see and hear the cable car go boom, and he would have saw/did see (Well, his friend with an Arthron did) Rahkshi flight. And its not really meta-gaming when they do see.IC: Argentum"You're the fricken ILS here, and you pay no mind to a Rahkshi fight? Thats funny."

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KironKiron exited the ship and followed the directions to Le-Koro. He entered the village, disguised to look like hanging jungle weeds to protect it from the evil beasts of Makuta. He stumbled upon the concert, and saw the Matoran running about, getting things done.I'll get there later, he thought, as he headed towards the direction of Pala-Koro.

IC: Madrihk

IC: OnyxOnyx didn't bother asking and made a Kakama identical to Madrihk's own, powerlessness being the only difference. He handed Verak the copy through the metal bars of the cage surrounding him.
"Excellent," Madrihk said with a nod, before setting his eyes on Verak. "Now listen very carefully: you will return to your employer, whomever that is, with that mask. Tailing you will be at least two, maybe more, of our members, and I can assure you that if you try anything funny they will intervene. After the story you spun me about being part of the Ko-Koro guard, I trust your word about as far as I can throw a dead Tarakava, and that's not very far.""We'll find out who this Vortixx is without having to hear it from you, and see if it even is a Vortixx."The Toa of Ice brushed some dirt off his otherwise clean armor, which had rubbed off on him during the scuffle just prior."I'll be back in a few minutes. If anyone volunteers to tail this guy, let me know."

IC:Ankt

Ankt glanced at Freebird. "I may be a 'savage' but I do follow some rules. We should take this fight outside. Bring two or three of your friends and we'll continue this fight as soon as possible."

"As for you... you will not start a fight either in or out of this village under my watch. You have been warned."With that, Madrihk turned and left towards the HQ, where his deputies were already heading. Edited by Katuko

OOC: Its about a matter of sight - When you walk towards something, something else might happen. Oh, an Nuju mentioned that joining the fight is allowed; At your own risk (Which probably meant that the PC would get killed). This would probably mean that knowledge of the fight taking place is allowed - but it was expected for Rahkshi would take care of that.IC: Argentum"I don't need you to believe, I need your leaders to know. And...well, aren't the Turaga here? It would be wise to speak to them....and they would know that Rahkshi are real, as with a lot of others. I mean, there were fights....Battles, and you can't just let one go because you don't believe."

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: We are not outside the village, and the HQ is not outside the village. The fight broke out near the gate, but on the inside, and never passed it.Also, I'll be ignoring the Rahkshi warning till it's clear whether anyone could even have seen that fight. It was purposefully undertaken far away from any other players. Now, Leah might send a message after the six five Matoran find her, and in that case we will of course respond accordingly.IC: MeviThe Ta-Matoran used her good lens to zoom in slightly on the replica Kakama that was now in Verak's hands. It was a fine piece of work indeed, but Mevi wondered if it would fool whomever wanted it. If it didn't, though, at least that particular issue would be the aggressive Toa's problem, not theirs.

Edited by Katuko

IC- VerakThe toa of stone stared at the fake kakama in his hands, now full of that pins-and-needles feeling you get whenever the temperature changes quickly. In his case, they were finally warming up, just as his upper body and lower mask were cooling down. He looked up at Madrihk's back, only refraining from asking a few question about pay and other such trivialities due to the freezing layer of ice over his mouth. He sighed and stayed still, waiting for the inevitable attendants that would soon come to accompany him to his employer. He wasn't looking forwards to another long trek across the entire island, but, on the other hand, he was interested to see how long these attendants could keep him out of trouble.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:The guards on station aournd Pala-Koro always kept a watchful eye on the area, despite all the disturbences and fighting in the village, the outer walls were well-protected. So it was no surprise that they spotted the two Gukko heading for the village as soon as they were close enough. From his position in the saddle, Sisk could see figures movign in the village coming up ahead, some rather hurridly, no doubt to report their arrival. His assumption turned out to be accurate. When he pulled Skyscratcher into a slow curve, Lans doing the same in unison to him, before touching down elegantly in the middle of the village, they were greeted by a group of armed beings. Despite appearances, the welcome was warm enough, after all, almost everybody here had fought alongside the Gukko Force in the attack on the Rama hive. "Welcome back to Pala-Koro, what brings you here today?" the Matoran leading the small security detail asked. Sisk shook the offered hand quickly. "I was quick-tasked to fly-carry a message of much-importance to the ILS. Where is Toa Madrihk?""I'm afraid he is in talks with his lieutenants at the moment, however, if you wait a little I am sure he will be with you in no time." Sisk nodded, after all, what else could he do? Although, the Le-Matoran began to notice a pattern recently. It involved the Rahkshi Hunting Squad sitting around waiting for leaders of various organizations to speak with them. "I did not think-expect we'd be quick-back here so soon." he said to Lashev and Verdi.-------------------------------Back in Le-Koro, Leah had watched her firends depart on their birds, watching until they disappeared over the far treetops. She would have taken a few minutes more, but as soon as they were out of view, Kama walked up to her, drawing her attention back to making sure everything went smoothly with the Matoran under her command. She went through inventories and lists, made sure they had enough food and medical supplies and whatever else the Gukko and Kahu needed. When that was done she attended Kongu's daily briefing together with his other officers, before returning right back to the 'nest' and diving right back into her work. The fact that they had to support mor sorties today than usualy because of the concert in the village didn't help to ease the workload. But it had the positive side-effect that she could pass the time and distract herself from wondering how her friends were doing. As much as she supported Sisk and Verdi and the others, she couldn't help but think that a squad of four Matoran bent on hunting Rahkshi sounded like a terrible idea. The name alone almost sounded insane. But she trusted they knew what they were doing. Herself, Leah could not imagine what it had to be like to not just defend ones home or to drive the dark creatures away from it, but to hunt them down where they held the upper hand. It was a scary thought. And so she was thankful that her work kept her mind on other things.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ziraul and Tirax exited the village of Pala-koro. That was when it happened. Ziraul attempted to render them silent, and found he couldn't. "Run for it." he whispered to Tirax, experimenting with volume only to find that he could not manipulate it. Ziraul and Tirax ran until Ziraul found himself able to change the volume of the sound around him again. In a haste, they departed for Xa-koro.

IC: SkrihenSkrihen, through some means she didn't understand, found Salvinn. Ignoring Septimus, she grabbed Salvinn, and started walking for Kumu.OOC: Skrihen and Salvinn to Kumu

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ta-Wahi is a very large region. I would consider being able to detect the battle (which is completely unrelated and was nowhere near the cablecar) through any means to be unrealistic roleplaying. Ultimately, it's Nuju's plot and thus, his decision, but I would still err on the side of caution.

IC: CorcianoCorciano stretched out, and decided to go check out the concert site. At the site, the place was on fire (NO, not literally) as crews frantically prepared the stage. A group of Le-Matoran Corciano assumed were the big shots were rehearsing their routines on-stage. He saw the CG representative (Sanso) supervising the work. "Pretty impressive," he said to him
Sanso is a canon musician character, not a CG member. Also, he's sitting up in a tree looking over the stage. I'll RP the other musicians though, so you can learn more. IC: Sanso looked down over the branch to see a Matoran talk with the other band members as they wrapped up their rehearsal for the day. He decided to listen in.One of the officials identified the Le-Matoran as Corciano, one the performers who would open for the Windriders."Pretty impressive," Corciano."I should fate-hope that our music is happy-cheery," said Makani, another member of the band, "You're one of our bright-lucked opening performers, are you not?"OOC: Makani is also a canon character.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Corciano"Yes, I am," he said in reply. "And I guess that you're the main act, the famous Windriders?"IC: Denjen, Grazhak, Delgar, and ToloranaThe four musicians looked up at the sight of the concert hall being constructed. To any bystanders, the band themselves would have been a notable sight. The Vortixx (Denjen) and the Skakdi (Grazhak) had some kind of keyboard like device on their left forearm and the Vortixx also seemed to have what looked like a minigun with a sold barrel on his back. The Turaga (Delgar) seemed to be wearing drums around his waist while the Matoran (TOlorana) carried some sort of giant lute around (it is actually a bass string instrument). "Seems to me that some concert's going on," Grazhak said. "Ye, it would appear so," Denjen replied. "It seems that there will be a gathering of eum-agga here sometime soon."So you think that we may find somebody here?" Tolorana asked Delgar, who had come up with the idea to come here in the first place. "Yes," the Turaga replied. "We'll have a good idea of the talent in the field and who to watch out for." The four of them continued to look on.

OOC: Fonz moment in 3...2...1...IC:"Aaayyy, come on now, we don't ever-always celebrate." Sisk told Lashev. "We take a quick-short break-pauses in-between too; get something to eat, or bring down a Rama-buzzer hive." He winked at his companion, before turning around. The village had changed rather drastically sine the last time he had been here, with many new huts and lots of construction in progress, so it took him a few moments to get oriented. He tried to overlay what he saw with the overview they'd gotten from above, until he knew which way the main-building was. He pointed in the direction. "Madrihk's this way. If we want to quick-get to him before he's snatched-jumped by somebody else we better go-wait there."

IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro HQ)The Toa of Ice climbed up the short ladder now situated under a hatch in the floor in the small HQ's darkest corner. Ambages' workforce had hidden it cleverly, making use of a thin wooden plate on top covered in dirt and sand to make it appear as part of the stone floor. It could be lifted rather easily, however, revealing the metal hatch underneath; and under that locked trapdoor, a small, dark room illuminated by a single yellow lightstone.Madrihk had just finished pointing out the two generators hidden in that chamber to his deputies; one electrical and one made of foreign Vortixx tech. In its center the latter had a silver cylinder, a fuel cell made from a melted-down Kanohi mask. Madrihk had not asked about who it belonged to. Kanohi were very rare and hard to replace, so he figured that the owner must have been long dead in order for the remains of the mask to end up in a machine.He had flipped the single lever on the wall, thus powering up Pala-Koro's new defense system: An invisible field of energy that emanated from the outer wall and rendered elemental energy ineffectual within a range of 500 meters. So long as it was on, it would drain power from the generators in order to counter any and all manipulation of elements. "If the field is subjected to continued assault," Madrihk explained as he shut the hatch, "it can still hold up for at least a full day per Kanohi cell. We got two in reserve. That makes for a minimum of three days under a never-ending stream of elemental attacks. Do note that Kanohi still work, and of course regular weapons. Withing the village, the field has no effect, as it is projected from the machines sealed in the outer wall. Along the shoreline, they have been buried under the sand, safe beneath a shell of rock and iron."The Toa of Ice pushed a newly constructed wooden shelf over the hatch and placed some tools and map-making equipment on it."Crude, but simple. We hide the exact nature of the field from anyone but our little group here, understood? People will have to be informed that there is a power-suppressing field present, but we can't risk anyone sneaking in here and sabotaging it. We already had a few incidents within the village, so stay alert. This field will only help us in a siege, and flyers can still get in.""By the way, I have reviewed the idea of a symbol for our team. A six-pronged red star seems to be the most fitting, so I was thinking we would hand out ensigns with them, like what the Ta-Koro guard does. We'll engrave the island in the center, to make it harder to fake."Madrihk stopped pacing around, finished explaining and finished hiding the hatch to the underground generators."So, what do you think of all this?"OOC: Elemental shield officially online. ILS deputies informed. No other ILS members know yet.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: Except non ILS-members with curiosity and enough skill not to be noticed.IC:I think I will keep a close eye on you...Aparangi thought to himself, as he listened to the conversation in the room. He himself was concealed in the shadows of the corner of the room, almost perfectly still and invisible in the shadows, except for his breathing. The Toa had followed Madrihk's small cadre, appearing as a random Toa merely headed in a similar direction as them, until they had reached the ILS headquarter near the middle of the village.When they had entered, Aparangi had quickened his steps and closed the distance between them, timing it perfectly so that he arrived just when the last of the lieutenants had entered.He had waited by the door for a moment, hearing the shuffling of feet behind the wood, until a soft squeak emanated from it, like metallic hinges being opened, followed by the sound of feet on a wooden ladder.He had waited for a few seconds longer, then, when he was sure nobody was looking directly at the door, he had opened it quietly, surprised to find it unsecured. That did not seem like Madrihk at all. It must have slipped his mind to secure the door behind him. All the better for him. The dark Toa had slipped in and, like a shadow, had pressed himself against the wall, hidden in the shadow behind one of the wall-supports. He saw the trapdoor in the corner of the room, the hint of a lightstone's glow illuminating the opening in the floor and standing around it, Madrihk's lieutenants, their attention focused entirely on the opening. He had edged a little closer, but froze in place, just as Madrihk had begun to speak upon re-emerging and disguising the trap-door once more.And what he heard, the leader of the Aitua didn't like. Not because he disagreed with the tactics the ILS leader employed. He knew full well that it was important to prevent leaks; and he did tell his senior staff, but this field, it sounded like it could just as easily be reversed. And it sounded like unusually advanced tech for this island. He would need to investigate the suppliers of that eventually. But right now, that wasn't possible. He had gotten in and heard everything, but how was he going to get out? He thanked Madrihk for his energy-conserving lighting habits, as he remained standing in the shadows. He would have to slip out once the others had left.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC: JomarJomar was bored. With the incident with Verak pretty much over, he had nothing to do. Then he remembered why he was here in the first place; he was a spy. Grabbing some... white fibrous substance that seemed to be used for writing things on ("Vhisoli would know more about this stuff," he thought), he started writing down what appeared to be a journal or a letter to a loved one. In reality, it was a letter containing details on the ILS (out of sight, of course) He included a map of the place to supply more information. Telling a nearby member that he was going out to buy something, he exited the village and activating his kakama, he dashed to Le-Koro. Once he had gotten there, he addressed the letter to Vhisoli Storuru, deposited it in the mailbox, went and bought some snacks and browsed for some weapons. He made a note of which ones he liked but didn't buy any. He dashed back to the village.

OOC: From what I read, I think Madrihk explained everything outside the hatch, in the HQ itself. He just showed the deputies the generators first before heading on up to explain to them what they just saw. Correct me if I'm wrong. I italicized the parts that made me think this. :blink:

The Toa of Ice climbed up the short ladder now situated under a hatch in the floor in the small HQ's darkest corner. Madrihk had just finished pointing out the two generators hidden in that chamber to his deputies;The Toa of Ice pushed a newly constructed wooden shelf over the hatch and placed some tools and map-making equipment on it.Madrihk stopped pacing around, finished explaining and finished hiding the hatch to the underground generators.
IC: AlfonAlfon raised an eyebrow when the small room beneath HQ had been revealed to the deputies, hesitantly clambering down the ladder. Being a bit of a claustrophobic person, its small size and underground nature didn't help but he dealt with it to his best extent, only fidgeting slightly. It was a relief to surface back up after being shown. To say in the least, Ambages' work was impressive and very handy. Not only had they reinforced and camouflaged the outer walls of the village, he'd gone through the trouble of providing foreign technology. It had its drawbacks but it was a very small price to pay compared to how much help it would be."I think all of it is fantastic. We don't have to pay him back or owe him any favours, do we? Because it wouldn't be in widgets, that's for sure." the Toa of electricity said, with very little harmless suspicion. It wasn't common for someone to be willing to give you such high calibre Vortixx tech without a price or some important motive. Nonetheless, he wouldn't fuss about such a meek subject. "Don't worry, none of this will leave this group. My lips are sealed." he assured truthfully."As for that emblem you've chosen, I'm cool with that. Will we have a name change accompanying it?" Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro HQ)
IC:"Sounds good," Kethyre said, running a inspective glance over the generator. "Although I surely hope we won't have to put it to the test anytime soon." Another completely out of no-where battle was the last thing they needed at this point. "A emblem will come in handy with sorting out who's actually with us or not, so many people hanging around here it's been a bit hard to sort them out lately."Also, yeah, a new name would be good. "Island Liberation Squad" always sounded a little hokey, it's wonder we took so long to start just using the initials."

OOC: Except non ILS-members with curiosity and enough skill not to be noticed.
OOC: There is a fine line between "skill" and "I just write it this way", mind. I find it hard to believe that anyone could enter such a small room unnoticed, particularly when someone is bound to have been gazing after the people entering (the door is in plain view of the site where the fight took place) and that the spying happens so extremely quickly and perfectly after the things have been introduced. I regret not mentioning it this time (I should probably have waited for Kethrye rather than time-skipping), but Madrihk has developed the habit of sealing the door shut with ice, ever since his last few meetings got party-crashed. You are free to ignore that because I didn't mention it, of course, but there would be people in the main room. As Mr. Wade noted:
OOC: From what I read, I think Madrihk explained everything outside the hatch, in the HQ itself. He just showed the deputies the generators first before heading on up to explain to them what they just saw. Correct me if I'm wrong. I italicized the parts that made me think this. :blink:
Yes. There wouldn't be enough space for more than at most 2 people down there.
IC: Alfon"I think all of it is fantastic. We don't have to pay him back or owe him any favours, do we? Because it wouldn't be in widgets, that's for sure." the Toa of electricity said, with very little harmless suspicion.
IC: Madrihk"I asked Ambages about the costs when I met him, but he said not to worry about it. He wants the island free as much as we do. However, I was planning on providing some form of compensation for what he's done. Show our gratitude, if you will.""We shall need a new name as well, it's true. I haven't really come up with anything on that front, however."

IC: Reordin (Gukko Force HQ, Le-Koro)The road from the lonely shade of a forest that called Ta-Wahi home to the more lust, green, exuberant landscape of Le-Koro was a beautiful one, a path that when traversed brought cheer and goodwill into the hearts of all men, but the five surviving members of the Wanderer's Company felt no sudden supernova of joy in their chests as ash gave way to fauna and grey, lifeless sky was fatally punctured by a burst of sunlight which rapidly blossomed into a gorgeous summer's day.Reordin and Stannis had walked side by side, almost accidentally, but the Ko-Matoran had been careful not to antagonize his faith-based counterpart, accidentally or otherwise; he knew, more than anyone else here except Sulov, what it was like to lose someone you cared about - someone you called a friend - on the field of battle, suddenly and quickly and without any chance to get what you wanted - needed - to say to them off your chest. So every time the two had made eye contact, Reordin had been careful to slant his mouth sympathetically and shrug, offering Stannis an extra ration or two of Sulov's trail mix when he needed it. Finally, though, they had made it to Le-Koro, and when the rest of the group stopped walking about a block away from the Gukko Force HQ, Reordin kept moving."I can talk to Leah," he said, turning around to meet the rest of the group head-on. "She knows who I am; she'd be willing to listen to me."The group was quiet, but eventually ended up either shrugging apathetically or murmuring agreement, so Reordin tossed the rest of his trail mix to Oreius and then made his way to the Gukko Force HQ, making his way in on Sanctum Guard credentials and eventually finding the hangar where several dozen Gukko Force Matoran hustled and bustled. A few, mainly veterans of the Hive battle, high-fived him, yelled his name happily, clapped him on the back, said they'd heard about the flak he was catching back at Ko-Koro for the way he'd acted under fire, and if he needed someone to back him up, give them a call; after about a dozen or so of these responses, Reordin finally found Leah, studying some papers and supply orders."No rest for the wicked, huh?" he joked.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Tohgno stood in a corner and watched Reordin askfor leah. He had just gotten back from his patrol a few minutes ago and had no idea what the sanctum guardsman was here for. So he stood and watched.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: I stop before the entrance to Le-Koro, letting the others go on ahead. I can't go in-I could get spotted by the local force and jailed for the Crucible incident. Reordin notices and turns with a concerned look. "Exile." He doesn't say anything. Good. Mask of not-giving-two-droppings up.I turn and head off for my hut. I'll take this opportunity to refill my stores. A lot of room in my backpack was freed by consumption and gifts, so I can fill it up with more stuff.I'll be back soon. Someone needs to make sure these guys stay healthy. Might as well be me.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:"No, I suppose not." Leah replied, absent-mindedly, deeply absorbed in her work. They would need to order some more dried and fresh fruit as well she realized, going over her list of supplies; but the next shipment was not due to arrive until the end of the week. She marked the paper she had as urgent, placing it on a stack of others with the same marking, before setting down her quill and looking up. Her look turned to one of surprise as she recognized the Matoran standing before her. They had fought alongside each other during the raid on the hive. It had been so busy back then, but him she knew and remembered quite well. What was his name again? Geordy? Reordin. That was it. She quickly jumped up out of her seat, smiling at the other Matoran. "Reordin!" she greeted him cheerfully. "It's been a long time! I did not expect to see you here. How are you doing? Okay I hope, we've been quite busy here, I haven't had a chance to catch up with many people outside of the force recently."Finally, the question that naturally should have come first crossed her mind."What are you doing here?"

IC- LakiThe Le-Matoran had decided to stay in Le-Koro.Why not?The massive concert seemed to root him there. It would be playing any day now, and he didn't want to miss the Windrider's triumphant return. Who wouldn't? The best band on mata nui happened to be playing in his home town. He couldn't imagine a reason not to go. Besides. He was homesick. As much as he loved the idea of saving the island, he didn't love Pala Koro. It was on the ground, for one thing, and the sheer amount of powerful Toa and other warriors intimidated him. It had also recently been filled with the loud obnoxious noises of building. Here in Le-Koro, construction wasn't as noisy, and the village was larger besides. You could get away from the bustle. Laki missed being around his friends, being up high, and being so close to the forest's glowing green canopy and lush, vibrant plantlife that coated the trunks. He was working here too; Laki had volunteered his services as a builder, and had helped set up the huge stage being built in the Le-Koro bandshell, near the village square. In fact, he was going there right now. After a fun day with Daiku climbing through the canopy, he was going to work. It felt right. There was something missing in Pala Koro. Some... element that made Laki feel at home, fulfilled. Here, he felt perfect. Like there was nothing wrong. He often was forced to remind himself that he had a Destiny with the ILS, fighting to save the island.He hopped down to a lower platform, walking quickly towards the bandshell and the flurry of construction.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Ic: The Wanderer had thought about how to approach the recruitment of this 'Leah' to his destined team. Reordin obviously knew her -- who did he not have some sort of connection to? -- and would be useful again in the discussion, and unlike Sulov and Oreius the term "The Wanderer" did not ring a bell for her, probably. He thought of just sending Reordin in alone to negotiate with Leah, but once they arrived in Le-Koro he had decided otherwise. He would follow him for several reasons.Leah would be brought into a mess beyond proportions she was used to. There was more to this than fighting and surviving, there was mysticism and prophesy at play and she needed to be aware of that. But more importantly Stannis wanted to know more about this woman and why she was chosen to replace Aurax. Stannis had a personal case at the table, and as with many of his actions, his cold calculations were based on instinct and feeling. So when Reordin walked away from the team Stannis was a few feet behind.