Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: MadrihkMadrihk furrowed his brow, not moving from his position."You are arresting me? On what charges? If it's about those Ko-Matoran soldiers again, everyone here can vouch for the fact that they joined the hive attack voluntarily."He then glanced over his shoulder at the work being done."...And under what authority, by the way? Ko-Koro? You may notice that I'm in charge of this village, which lies in an area that only just got liberated from Makuta. It's effectively under our rule; a rule that you will notice only serves the people's best interest. We fight evil, protect the weak - such as those other Ko-Matoran we marched all the way to the Wastes to aid - and do not exploit anyone that I know of to gain our resources. This is all voluntary work and democracy at work here."He smiled deviously."So what are you up to, arresting one of the few people trying to break out of this island's oppressive cycle?"

IC- VerakMadrihk was good, Verak had to admit. This would be fun. He took another step closer."I'm following orders, brother. I am not making these decisions. Ko-Koro has decided that you must finally face justice for certain... actions, that you managed to successfully blame on a... what was it again? Clone? Twin?" Verak returned the smile.OOCI'd like to point out that Verak does not actually know how close to the truth this is. He asked Ankt about Madrihk and Ankt told him that Madrihk's lookalike committed some crime. That's the limit of his (and basically my own :P) knowledge.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC (Merror)Merror chuckled at Weta."Oh, don't get me started on Treespeak..." he muttered in mock dread. "Come one, we'd better get going."Merror led the team out of the hospital, through the streets, and finally down to the feet of the great tree, where he immediately set out on the path north-west, to Ko-Wahi.OOC: Merror and co to Ko (lol)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"I'm following orders, brother. I am not making these decisions. Ko-Koro has decided that you must finally face justice for certain... actions, that you managed to successfully blame on a... what was it again? Clone? Twin?" Verak returned the smile.
IC: Madrihk"Anyone who still remembers the unfortunate quarrel that occurred in Ko-Koro will remember that there was indeed two of us; both in white and black armor with Kakama on our faces. The Turaga tossed us both out because he couldn't afford to take any risks. However, given that I am here, building an anti-Makuta army, and my look-alike has apparently preferred to lay low... I think that speaks for itself."Madrihk pointed with his thumb towards the stone hut on the other side of the village, near the edge of Lake Pala."In that hut we got the venerable Turaga, by the way, whom my team rescued at great personal risk. If you take a look at my hand, you'll notice that my fingers are not my own. I lost them while tangling with a Rahkshi during that same fight. Now tell your guard friends to ask themselves: Would I risk my neck for someone who's done nothing but cast me out if I didn't genuinely want to help the island?"What Madrihk chose not to mention, of course, was that this genuine help occurred because he could indirectly profit from it. Still, genuine help was genuine help, even if the motivations were less than honorable.

IC: Madrihk"You can say I am a criminal all you want, but the fact of the matter is that you have no way of dragging me to court when I am not breaking any Koro's law, I am the leader of a benevolent organization that needs a leader right now, I am standing on neutral ground, and I have the Turaga under my care - you are free to speak with them if you want to."Madrihk crossed his arms, his ice-blue eyes locked in silent combat with Verak's opposing gaze."If this is how you repay me for helping the people of my home village, I can not guarantee that we will bend to the Guard's will next time. We did exactly as they asked us to do, and I relinquished upper command to them during the Squad's stay. If the Guard wanted to arrest me, they should have done so during the hour or so I spent talking with them. One Guard even mentioned my past in that village, yet they did nothing."The Toa of Ice looked over the Toa of Stone in front of him, now more scrutinizing."You are a Po-Koronan. To my knowledge the Ko-Matoran prefer solitude and independence, and I can almost smell that you are not strongly affiliated with them. You said you were above the Guard, in some ways. Show me proof."

Edited by Katuko

IC- Verak"Well, bother, I'm not from Po-Koro."His Calix flew forwards into Madrihk's face- they were so close that even if Madrihk had a reflex-enhancing mask as well, he wouldn't be able to back up in time to dodge the blow. They were so close, and it happened so fast, a Kakama would be nigh useless.Not to say the mask wasn't a problem. That's why, as Verak was starting to experience the intense pain his last blow had given him, his two arms went into motion, both propelled with enhanced speed. One flew towards Madrihk's face, aiming to grab onto the slits in the mask. Verak would be astonished if the toa of ice could recover in time to dodge, and his strong grip should rip the kanohi of the toa's face if he tried to run.His other whipped out his own weapon, and he mentally imagined would should happen next. If Verak could get his fingers into Madrihk's mask, he'd whip the Ko-toa around and move behind Madrihk. Then his blade would move into the slits on the other side of the Kakama- stopping there. All this as fast as possible, without stopping. But he wouldn't want to kill the toa unless he had to- Madrihk's Kakama should pay the bills just as well.

OOC: Madrihk and Verak are at the gates, yes? That's where I am, as well as Hasil, Plagia, and Alfon.IC (Avya)A sudden noise distracted me from the conversation- two nearby Toa had suddenly begun fighting, one looking as though he were trying to pry the other's mask off.I drew my sword and walked closer, stopping about five mtres away, careful not to engage too quickly."What's going on?" I asked, holding my blade at the ready.

Ziraul smiled as he and Tirax moved into posistions that would keep Kethrye from running. "Voriki-is it just me, or do I recall this one from the investigation? I think it's time we made sure he doesn't strike again." With that, Ziraul opened up with deafening noise. Tirax aimed impact vision bolts at the feet. The low level would prevent any stray impacts with the huts that could raise alarms, and stood a good chance of breaking the feet.
IC:Kethrye clamped his hands over his ears to block out the sound and leaped to the left right as the beam of energy flew past.Voriki's eyes darted between Kethrye and Ziraul's sides, unsure as to who he would side with if the fighting continued. On the one hand, Voriki had no reason to turn against the ILS, people who he'd worked so hard with over the recent days, but on the other hand, turning down offers of cash to side with a do-gooder like Kethrye was equally appealing."Wait! I'm just here to talk," he shouted, raising one of his hands in the air. "Am I correct in assuming you're the Blakc Inferno people I've been hearing about? If so, I think I might have a proposition for you. . ."On the other other hand, perhaps seeking a answer to that would be unneeded."I have heard that you, too, fight against the Makuta," Kethryre continued. "And I'd jon with anyone, no matter how unsavory, to insure that fear will no longer plague Mata Nui. Why should we be fighting each other when we could be uniting against our common enemy?"You, like D, will pay for whatever evils you have committed, if any, the Toa of Ice thought, gripping his battleaxe tighter in case the Ziraul and company failed to see reason. But that can wait. Once the Master of Shadows is defeated, then will the work of bringing the other forces of darkness on the island to justice. But not yet. Not yet. . .

IC:Frii'Glokk saw two toa fighting near the gates - near were he was standing. Another toa nearby drew a sword. Frii'glokk wasn't sure who to target, so he aimed his gun in the general direction of the scene while waiting for this to unfold.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Kal not sure if you ever saw this. Reposting it from two pages ago.IC: CrystaliaShe nodded, agreeing with him. As they drew near to the elevators of the village her eyes followed Raxa's train of sight. She likewise saw the black-robed Toa as he ran amongst the trees. She liked the Toa's style. "I might like this place." she told Raxa as she walked onto the elevator.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC:Well, that escalated quickly... Aparangi thought to himself from his vantage point. He had followed Madrihk at a safe distance for a moment, but the Toa of ice had noticed him earlier and so he had played the casual stroller and changed directions, appearing as though his following in the Toa of Ice's footsteps had been mere coincidence.The trick had worked; and Mahdrihk had turned to speak with one of the workers employed by "the architect". The Aitua made a mental note to find out who that was once his business was finished here. Somebody with such ressources and the ability to move workers around in such number, helping the resistance against Makuta without being attacked, was either a useful ally or a possible threat. If they were to make a difference on this Island, the team would need to know who was who.He had slipped into the shadows next to a ladder at the side of a hut from which he could listen in without being noticed. He could still hear the worker talking to the ILS-leader. Out of sight, he quickly scaled the ladder and crouched down. Neither Madrihk or anybody else would see him like this. Keeping his breathing low, he continued to listen.What the Toa heard worried him. He had seen many weird techologies in his travels, but elemental nullifiers were new-and dangerous. As a defense-measure they sounded very effective, but this village could become a trap just as easily. Considering that possibility, Aparangi was more than happy to learn of the location of the generator. It was always good to know such things. Just in case.A few moments later Madrihk parted ways with the worker and Aparangi waited for a safe moment before dropping back down to ground-level and following the ILS-leader once more. It did not take long for somebody else to ask for the attention of the Toa of ice, as he followed a Ta-Matoran towards a Po-Matoran with an odd choice of armor-colour. The same Matoran that had just pulled a knife on the Toa of ice. Aparangi had followed them for a moment, until it was clear they were heading toward the gate of the village. The dark Toa had slipped away once more. The good thing about all this construction work was that it was rather easy to find a quick way to higher ground. There was scaffolding readily available; scaffolding from which he was now observering the scene playing out before his eyes through the gap between two sheets of rough canvas tied to the gantry's side to prevent tools from falling down. The sudden noise already attracted the attention of a few others, but they were all too focused on Madrihk to notice him.Aparangi readied himself. Within a few minutes he had learned much. He remembered his deal with NEX: Information about Madrihk in exchange for help in finding his team. But since finding Mariko, he didn't feel too obliged to uphold his end of the deal. Except that after the days spent here, he felt that there truly was something wrong here. And he needed to get to the bottom of it.He couldn't help but think that this was the best thing that could have happened. And if he intervened at the right time, he could probably learn even more.Aparangi continued to observe, waiting for the right moment to join the action.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: How exactly, do you enter Pala-Koro? I was gone from this game for quite some time, so......IC: SlateSlate was not amused. He had been training high in the mountains, when all of a sudden an avalanche had happened. He'd been frozen in a block of ice, which allowed him to contemplate about his life for 1 hour before having him ....I guess you could say cryo-genically frozen. In that 1 hour, though, he realized he'd been a bit of a #####, having made other people fight him because it was fun. So now, he decided to be a bit nicer, and make other people a bit better at fighting by fighting them.Of course, he would have liked to fight the Makuta, but then again, the 1 tiny bit of his sanity said to him, "You wanna die, go ahead."So he was pretty sure that was out of the question. And as for Makuta's servants, he wasn't really much of a stalker, so the best place to go was the Makuta's enemies. And then, in the 1 hour of his life he had before being frozen, he'd decided, Hey! Maybe I could help these guys! Then they'd repay me or something! Or the other.....A few months later there was a small earthquake from some Toa fighting another, and then he was lucky enough to have the block of ice he was in sent from a snowy mountain into a volcano. Of course there was a river of magma, so soon enough he woke up to the heat of the lava singing his armor. Which, if you looked at the back of it, was just black. But it wasn't damaged to the point of needing repairs. In fact, it was a bit lighter now, which helped.So Slate had come here after being awoken and adapting. He'd found that his powers had gotten a bit stronger - as if freezing him had made his endurance better, and then brought him to the senses of "power" (He had been training before getting frozen.)And he had heard of the ILS and this "Pala-Koro" having been formed in Le-Koro. So he started walking there, and soon roads could be seen. He continued on the road, and soon saw a settlement, one with borders which definitely looked like it was made to defend itself.OOC: Slate open for/requesting interaction at Pala-Koro. Oh, and also, this fight at the main gates, what main gate is this?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC- VerakHis Calix flew forwards into Madrihk's face- they were so close that even if Madrihk had a reflex-enhancing mask as well, he wouldn't be able to back up in time to dodge the blow. They were so close, and it happened so fast, a Kakama would be nigh useless.Not to say the mask wasn't a problem. That's why, as Verak was starting to experience the intense pain his last blow had given him, his two arms went into motion, both propelled with enhanced speed. One flew towards Madrihk's face, aiming to grab onto the slits in the mask. Verak would be astonished if the toa of ice could recover in time to dodge, and his strong grip should rip the kanohi of the toa's face if he tried to run.
OOC: Madrihk and Verak are at the gates, yes? That's where I am, as well as Hasil, Plagia, and Alfon.IC (Avya)A sudden noise distracted me from the conversation- two nearby Toa had suddenly begun fighting, one looking as though he were trying to pry the other's mask off.I drew my sword and walked closer, stopping about five mtres away, careful not to engage too quickly."What's going on?" I asked, holding my blade at the ready.
IC: MadrihkVerak had suddenly headbutted the Toa of Ice, which left him a bit dazed. Madrihk took a step back and was about to call his allies when he felt his opponent's hands grab his mask. Madrihk was not one for wasting words, so while he could not dash away he used his Kakama to bring his arms up in response, grabbing Verak's wrists to prevent him from pulling away. With a Calix, he could likely do it given a proper tug, but Madrihk did not intend to wait. Even before his hands touched his enemy, he was channeling his elemental power through them, pouring intense waves of cold energy out from his palms. Verak had said he was not Po-Koronan, but he certainly was not affiliated with ice. The freezing effect would hopefully set in immediately.He did me the favor of opening the fight, Madrihk thought. He can't possibly win. Even if he gets my mask off my team will descend upon him.The lingering pain in his forehead was not pleasant, but it would be worth it if it removed this new pest from his agenda.
OOC: How exactly, do you enter Pala-Koro? I was gone from this game for quite some time, so...OOC: Slate open for/requesting interaction at Pala-Koro. Oh, and also, this fight at the main gates, what main gate is this?
OOC: The gate is at the south-western side, and there is only that one. It's opened by Toa of Iron when needed, by bending the metal away. Right now, it's generally open since there are so many going in and out for work. Edited by Katuko

IC- Verak"Well, bother, I'm not from Po-Koro."His Calix flew forwards into Madrihk's face- they were so close that even if Madrihk had a reflex-enhancing mask as well, he wouldn't be able to back up in time to dodge the blow. They were so close, and it happened so fast, a Kakama would be nigh useless.Not to say the mask wasn't a problem. That's why, as Verak was starting to experience the intense pain his last blow had given him, his two arms went into motion, both propelled with enhanced speed. One flew towards Madrihk's face, aiming to grab onto the slits in the mask. Verak would be astonished if the toa of ice could recover in time to dodge, and his strong grip should rip the kanohi of the toa's face if he tried to run.His other whipped out his own weapon, and he mentally imagined would should happen next.If Verak could get his fingers into Madrihk's mask, he'd whip the Ko-toa around and move behind Madrihk. Then his blade would move into the slits on the other side of the Kakama- stopping there. All this as fast as possible, without stopping. But he wouldn't want to kill the toa unless he had to- Madrihk's Kakama should pay the bills just as well.
I.C. Vompran drew his sythe."Po-toa, you don't know what pain you just got yourself into. Everyone knows you can't challenge a whole team alone." Edited by zxgb:ToaOfSlamHeadOnKboard

elementalussal.png

OOC: I've created a new NPC for ALL to play around with. He requires no profile as being such, but read on to learn about "the warden" of the turaga. Have fun interacting with this gallant character, who WILL NOT leave the turaga's compound hut. :P Don't go killing him off either for the sake of personal gain. Let's just let the guy lay low for a while and help flush out the game world. XDI hope this was minimalistic enough, Nuju. Please say "yes". *crosses fingers*IC: Draeverian JoskiirThere were many shuffled footsteps, some from the ancient frames of learned beings, some heavier, as if the weight of a great task had descended upon the shoulders of their creator. Draeverian nodded in patience, knowing the sound of a toa's feet all too well. It was with the creaking of the door and the appearance of a Kanohi Pakari Draeverian gained his first sightless glimpse of the warden. Through the sound waves of the opening portal he could feel the raw strength, the powerful potential locked within the physical body, making the cheerful smile and -- could he really distinguish the frilled edges -- apron he wore all the more comedic. "Please come in! come in," The toa said, his voice filled with a deep, manly chortle, "It is good to have guests. The Turaga grow weary of my sole company, and I of there language." A thumb slipped through the belt holding up Draeverian's mail skirt, and with a rapacious movement he was whisked through the open door. Mariko walked in after, his curiousity mounting towards the strange toa of stone. The three toa stood in an ante room chamber of sorts as the door closed and the multiple latches were restrung and locked. This is confusing, Draeverian thought, his mind searching for the missing turaga. I just heard fourteen feet. I'm not ... AHA! He could feel the pulses moving gently from below as if small hammers were tapping the underbelly of the compacted dirt floor. There's your answer Drae, Rivet affirmed. Draeverian's lips curled into the hint of a smile."You seem pleased," The husky toa warbled, his hand patting Draeverian's shoulder with a strength that almost bowled him over, his voice deep and smooth like a dark running molasses. "Please for a time," Draeverian responded, quipping off his new acquaintance's words. By now the clicking of staffs could be heard -- they approached. "You arrive in strange times, toa-hero, yet flowing lava may always carry the hint of eruption," Turaga Vakama intoned at the forefront of the wise procession of elders. His voice was new to Draeverian's ears, but there was no other with such a compelling force of breath. His voice rumbled from the deep of his heart as with the heat from the volcano which he homed. In respect Draeverian dropped down to his knees, letting himself fall within their height. "Rise, there is no need for ornamental displays of respect," the female turaga of water chastised, her gentle voice as placid as the summer seas, but the current of her words as powerful as the mightiest of waves. Leaning his weight, Draeverian resumed standing, his height now almost double his betters. Speak, and make it count, Rivet told him with a sudden forcefulness. With a sharp intake of breath, and the giddy feeling Draeverian always felt before performing, as if his stomach was dropping away into an abyss, he began. "In my speech I will be less than brief/for the whole island needs the wisdom you may teach/there are events across the island leaving things all in a mess/hanging above all who serve the light is the power of death/I bring news from the koro in the deep/while away, great Turaga, the earth ceased to sleep/and with the power of valmai wrought from my own hand/A terrorist came to burn down the land/The great mine was bombed/dropping down in the earth a number of levels, two/and of casualties there were more than few/then in the icy peaks of Ko-koro did I once again face this knife/this tool of makuta's will for strife/but she only bested me better/my anger made into a weapon of terror/and with rash action I buried innocent's in a snowy death//" He took a breath, letting the words flow into the ears of all those present. As he spoke, a great burden seemed to lift from his shoulders. "I am but a tool now/lost in my duty/my unity broken down/tricked by a fiend of darkness to no longer serve those I've crowned/My glory stained across the bloodied ground/and from my home I've been driven out/On the run I'm searching for destiny/wishing in the best in me/but there's nothing here but faults/an empty shell of mistaken haunts/the very metal of my bones turns to rust as daylight shows/I've got nothing holding me but guilt and murder to my name/this is the terrorists' kind of game/I beg your pardon for my sins/and ask you humbly how to begin//"There was silence, then a roar of laughter flew outwards like a jovial wind, causing Draeverian to think of the jungle trees beyond the walls of Pala-koro. "You truth-mean to rhyme-say you have mistaken-killed other toa-heroes through false-truths and quick-lies of some terror-stalker?" Turaga Matau said, Mariko watching the tiny green leader bending over in hilarity. What the true comedy was eluded the toa of earth however. Draeverian, likewise, held the look of one turned to stone at the turaga's outbreak. Vakam gave a wary glance at his brother, an ancient eyebrow burying into the crease of his noble kanohi. Matau, after sucking in a spiraling breath, continued; "No toa-hero has ever, heehee, bow-stood before us turaga-leaders and rap-begged sin-pardon, hoohoo. You are a, haaahaaa, funny-toa." With this his words subsided to quiet laughter, a hand clutching his belly, his body leaning against the staff in the crook of his arms, a free hand waving for another to take the stage of conversation. "You mean to say that in my absence the lifeblood of the mining people has been destroyed, and by your hands?" Turaga Whenua responded, his voice that of a moving mountain, deep and formidable as the caves he delved. There was compassion in his eyes for the misled toa of sound, who gave no response save a terse nod of confirmation. "Then this is a sad tale indeed." Draeverian bowed his head in atonement, conscious of the penalties that could be laid upon his fragile neck. "How can I beat back the path of shadow/and return holding the brightest candle/Where can I find a way to relight my soul/when it is the very thing she stole?""Pff, come on and buck up you sorry sodden tramp," a jocky voice responded, the cacklings of age never once having settled into the tongue of this coach, "You want an answer? Why don't you go think about what it means to be a toa, then do it. Enough whining. Enough complaining. Get off the bench and get in the game, you pint-sized punk." Turaga Onewa tapped Draeverian's chest with the tip of his hammer, letting the metal ring slightly to accentuate each phrase he spoke. Nodding, the turaga turned and began to shuffle back towards their home beneath the warden's ante room. You blew it Drae..."Wait," Draeverian called out to the procession, a hand stretching outwards as if to call back his leaders, "What if I found this terrorist/made her stand for all trouble she's in/what if I brought her down to the ground and dragged her before you for justice/would that be of all things the greatest?//"".. ..-. .. - .. ... -.-- --- ..- .-. -.. ..- - -.--"Draeverian shook his head in shock. What? He began to take a step forward, but the warden grabbed his shoulder and with the same rapid movement as before yanked both him and Mariko out the door. Landing roughly on his back, Draeverian sprung back to his feet ready to curse the toa who'd lobbed him, but the door was already back in place. Slumping back down against the walls, Draeverian turned an ear towards Mariko."Now what?"

IC: AlfonJust a few moments after I was finished speaking with the tourists, recruits, whatever they may be, I caught Madrihk and another fellow Toa nearby exchanging words in what seemed to be a rather heated conversation when suddenly, the stranger figured I'd be a smart move to bust his face against Maddy's and attempt to pry his mask off. I didn't like that.I didn't know whatever it was they were talking about but attacking the ILS' leader out in the open for everyone to see was a bad move, regardless of the reasoning behind it. Furious, I drew my sword with my good hand, humming faintly with electricity coursing through it before bounding off closer to the scene."Back away, hands behind your head. Now." I demanded, putting every bit of finality and threat into my voice.

IC- VerakVerak was excited to be at the center of attention. He'd drawn a large crowd almost instantly, almost all of them toa, and almost all of them ready to electrocute/stab/shoot him in countless different ways. But his one free hand was firmly in madrihk's mask.Sadly, both his arms were frozen solid, immobile, and aching with pain. It was all he could do prevent the grimace. He had had parts of him body frozen before, and, sadly, knew the worse was yet to come. His body was still in shock from being partially flash frozen. But he let his action pause, waiting, tense, surveyed the members circled around him."Back away, hands behind your head. Now."Said one stern voice behind him. Verak let out a very loud laugh, scaring a few birds on the trees around the village. If Ankt was still in the forest, the toa of oil ought to be able to hear him..."Hello, there everyone!" he announced with a smile, turning his mask away from Madrihk. "I'd love to surrender here, but my hands are, for the moment, frozen to Madrihk's mask. See, if he thaws them, I'll guarantee ye first thing I'll do is somethin' damagin' to his person. But first, I should introduce meself. I'm Verak, a wandering adventurer, and Toa of stone- well, sand - well, stone, but I don't do much of it. beautiful place, here!" He continued looking around at the assembled beings, happier than ever. He stretched his grin to an almost maniacal level, hoping to convince everyone present he wasn't acting rationally.

IC: SlateSlate walked across the iron wall, until reaching a southwest corner of it where he found a gate - or rather, a big, really well shaped hole that was created with Iron. So this place's defense is run to the point where the barricades are made by Toa of Iron, to be raised......He walked past, and ignored most of the people, heading towards someone who seemed to know what they're doing. And then he realized he had no idea what he was doing.OOC: Open for interaction in Pala-Koro.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The Marksman and the PredatorThe two hunters saw that Verak had left and they followed him, only to find him fighting with a toa of ice. "Whoa," the Predator asked. "What's going on here?"IC: JomarJomar had noticed too that what appeared to be the leader of this group was in trouble. Wanting to prove his temporary loyalty, he activated his kakama and rushed for Verak and stabbed down for his back. Even if the stab missed, the sheer speed of the charge would do a number on VerakIC: JianzhaJianzha, finding no hospital staff, went to another hospital for healing.OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Constructman

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroI stared in bewilderment at the apparently-neurotic Toa of Stone (Verak) whose hands were frozen to Madrihk's Kanohi, "Are you... drunk, or something?"IC: Lumira - Pala-Koro"Oh well," I replied cheerfully, "Just as well, I'd probably screw up using them anyway. But, anyway, is there any place here where we can get some coffee?"IC: ??? - Le-KoroThe Toa quickly shifted position and, with speed and agility which could only have been brought on by muscle memories, brought his bound arms up in a defensive stance, using the chains to block the cutting edge of the sword.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC- VerakBefore much else could happen, a foolish toa (Jomar) ran towards Verak. Sighing, the brown Toa jumped upwards, letting his frozen hands support him and getting himself into a position where he was horizontal to the ground, legs extended straight out towards the fast approaching runner, who had no time to adjust his position. The Kakama user that was attacking him, instead of burying his blade in Verak's bade, winded himself on the Toa's legs. Verak made sure to kept them slightly bent, and smoothly absorbed the impact. Even so, the sheer speed pushed both him and Madrihk a few steps. Now, supported between Madrihk's head and the Toa's body, he pushed out, making both Madrihk and the attacking toa stumble back a few steps.He only barely landed back on his feet with a smile, a few bits of ice cracked off his joints. "Well, no, I'm not not drunk, but really, ye never know what I'm gonna do." He told his audience. "And if anyone tries that again, it's Madrihk's face they run into instead of my feet."

IC:Frii'Glokk now saw who was the enemy in this situation. In fear of possibly damaging Madrihk, Frii'Glokk bent down on one knee, holding his prosthetic gun steady at verak, waiting for this situation to further unfold.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Just for clarification, how fast is kakama speed in game? In the S&T section of the forums, the normal kakama was compared to Sonic the Hedgehog, meaning that they would be approaching 1236 km/h. Verak would have absolutely no time to react to something going as fast as SOUNDIC: JomarInstead of plunging the dagger straight into Verak's neck, Jomar found himself crashing into the toa's legs. He used his kakama to dash away, but not far. "You were lucky that time," he said. "Most people find themselves either with a agger in their neck or getting blown ten feet across a room from that attack." He readied his air powers, ready to launch a powerful compression blast. "In case you were wondering," he said to Slate. "We are in the middle of a hostage crisis right now."

Ziraul smiled as he and Tirax moved into posistions that would keep Kethrye from running. "Voriki-is it just me, or do I recall this one from the investigation? I think it's time we made sure he doesn't strike again." With that, Ziraul opened up with deafening noise. Tirax aimed impact vision bolts at the feet. The low level would prevent any stray impacts with the huts that could raise alarms, and stood a good chance of breaking the feet.
IC:Kethrye clamped his hands over his ears to block out the sound and leaped to the left right as the beam of energy flew past.Voriki's eyes darted between Kethrye and Ziraul's sides, unsure as to who he would side with if the fighting continued. On the one hand, Voriki had no reason to turn against the ILS, people who he'd worked so hard with over the recent days, but on the other hand, turning down offers of cash to side with a do-gooder like Kethrye was equally appealing."Wait! I'm just here to talk," he shouted, raising one of his hands in the air. "Am I correct in assuming you're the Blakc Inferno people I've been hearing about? If so, I think I might have a proposition for you. . ."On the other other hand, perhaps seeking a answer to that would be unneeded."I have heard that you, too, fight against the Makuta," Kethryre continued. "And I'd jon with anyone, no matter how unsavory, to insure that fear will no longer plague Mata Nui. Why should we be fighting each other when we could be uniting against our common enemy?"You, like D, will pay for whatever evils you have committed, if any, the Toa of Ice thought, gripping his battleaxe tighter in case the Ziraul and company failed to see reason. But that can wait. Once the Master of Shadows is defeated, then will the work of bringing the other forces of darkness on the island to justice. But not yet. Not yet. . .
OOC:You forgot Tirax's impact vision.IC:"I like your offer-if you're willing to hand over Cy and Dovorachk, the ones I'm after here. VIlor will accept nothing less than ensuring that their heads will roll." Ziraul took the opportunity to move closer, katana drawn.

OOC: Kakama speed is faster than sound, and I believe the sound barrier is around 700km. Let me just say that the mask of speed allows Pohatu to run around the entire island in 1 minute.....so its pretty fast.And, since this fight with this Verak guy IS in Pala-Koro, let me see if I can help out a bit.IC: Slate, seeing others such as Jomar and Frii'Glokk (Of course he didn't know their name) fighting a guy named Verak (Whose name he also didn't know), he quite simply increased the gravity of Verak (He'd assumed that the 1 guy would be the bad guy, seeing as this village was made by the ILS) to about 10 times, slowing him down, while giving the others and advantage in terms of movement.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Lerongu

Noticing the fight between two Toa, Lerongu ran forward with the rest. "What is going on here?" he asked loudly, preparing to draw his dagger. As he got closer, he noticed that Madrihk was involved in the fight. This revalation compelled him to draw his dagger, and he stood near the rest, waiting for an answer.

OOC: Finally made a post.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOCIf, in this RPG, the Kakama was that fast, it would be impossible to dodge and make a Kakama wearer invincible. Keep in mind, however, both Verak's Calix, and his trained, natural reflexes were only barely able to pull off that move in time. IC- Verak"I wasn't lucky, brother." Verak told Jomar. "Ye were just awful. D'ye honestly -" That's when he started to feel the terrible sensation in the pit of his stomach of a gravity change. He cursed loudly, and moved forwards a bit, beginning to push his hugely increased weight on the Madrihk, who's mask was still in Verak's grip. It was all he could manage, but crushing the toa of ice ought to show those attacking him a lesson.

IC:"I like your offer-if you're willing to hand over Cy and Dovorachk, the ones I'm after here. VIlor will accept nothing less than ensuring that their heads will roll." Ziraul took the opportunity to move closer, katana drawn.
IC:Kethrye gave Ziraul an intent look. "You don't seem to get how things work around here. We call the shots around here; We give the orders, and in exchange your organisation continues to exist."I'd really prefer not to bring done someone that could help us battle the Mastaer of Shadows, frankly. I hope we can come to a agreement. . ."

IC: Kearrstrun - Le-WahiUpon reaching the southernmost tip of the island he stopped, looking off into the distance; the Kumu-Islets in view. He wasn't sure how he felt about what was about to happen. He expected a sort of relief, yet he was apprehensive. He shook his head. No, he had to do it. He motioned to a small outcropping of earth, covered in vines, "Under those plants is a boat. We'll need to uncover it."Tank nodded and moved to get to work, Tuara did the same, giving a half-hearted smile to Angelus before doing so.He opened his pack, the small safe of Krillactum was still in check. He was nervous about carrying it, but he'd needed more to do what he had to. He checked the paintings on his chest and arms. He was impressed with how well they had held together. Not a smudge was found. It was as thick and vivid as he had applied it. Tank had unearthed the boat and had already placed it in the water.Kearrstrun sighed before getting in with his companions.The end was just beginning.OOC:Kearrstrun, Tank, Tuara, and Angelus to the Kumu-Islets

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SlateSeeing as there was a bit of a hostage situation, and that an air blast was coming towards Verak, he waited until the air blast was just a few milliseconds away from hitting, and then changed Verak's gravity from really high...to low. Getting hit by the air blast would cause Verak to fly forwards for much much more, the same way a feather hit by a compressed air blast would. Meanwhile, Madrihk would still remain where he was.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013