Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Hanix to Ga-Koro

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: "You mean, 'someone who once hunted you', not someone who you once hunted. As I said, I was falsely a member of Miraul's team, the one that chased you from Onu-Koro to here, working undercover for the criminal organization known as the Black Inferno. We see potential in you and wish to recruit you. This is in your benefit in at least two ways. You make a profit by working for us. We assist you in eliminating Miraul and others who happen to be aware of your past if you so wish. You continue to fight Makuta, as you do now, if that interests you at all. My experience with your psychopathic tendencies indicate you enjoy causing death-another trait that makes you ideal for us, not here, a place full of Toa with morals. I think those all make sense. That ought to give you enough reason to care." Ziraul answered.OOC:And Voriki should remember Ziraul, as he was part of the chase for him, even if he doesn't know the name.

IC: Tank - Le-WahiTank opened his eyes again. Another session of staring into Arekule's soul had left him tired. Same with Tarn, sitting across from him in Tuara's body. They'd been desperately trying to find more memories that might contain Kearrstrun. They found none. Kearrstrun wasn't in any of Arekule's memories. They had literally watched everything.Arekule's entire life; at least, when he started remembering things; until the final moment. Kearrstrun hadn't lied about Arekule going crazy, paintings everywhere, all the time. They even flittered in and out of existence right before Arekule's eyes. Something interesting he had started drawing regularly, was a large eye, almost exactly like the one on Kearrstrun's chest. Tank had started thinking about it a lot in between sessions. It was eerie, and started to make him nervous every time he pictured it or saw it in the memories.The final moment was simply of Arekule laying down on an operating table closing his eyes one last time.They had watched the final memory over and over again. It didn't seem right to either Toa. He looked up at Tuara, "What now?"Tuara shrugged lazily, "Wait for Kearrstrun."Tank readjusted the way he was seated. The fire had long since burnt out, and it was much more difficult to see Tuara's figure, "No I mean. What about you? What's your plan?"Tuara started to smile a little.It was strange to him how she hadn't ran yet. Tuara, during the sessions. Iris had always left Tuara's body to investigate Tank's Mark. He remembered the last times she had actually performed an action on her own will. She had wanted death. She preferred death over Iris. So why hadn't she run?Tank realized with sadness, Tuara had given up. She'd lost hope. The things Tarn were doing to her inside her head would kill her on their own, but not physically. He stood up, "You have all the information you could've ever wanted, there's nothing left for you with us."As if on cue Kearrstrun stepped into the cave, covered in a bit of blood, but not his own. He had another being with him, bound and gagged. He dropped the Matoran on the floor, "You're right about Iris Tank. We have nothing left for him, and now; he has nothing left for us, " Kearrstrun motioned to Tank to pick up the bag Angelus had given him.He brandished his knife and held it to Tuara's neck, "Move, and you'll die, along with everything you've seen in Tank's Mark."Tank picked up the bag, but didn't hand it off, "Why doesn't Arekule remember you?"Kearrstun didn't answer the question, "Give me the bag Tank," Tank shook his head, "Very soon, all your questions will be clear, but right now, we need to finish this now," Kearrstrun smacked Tuara hard in the head, hey body going limp. The Matoran on the ground started to struggle. Kearrstrun kicked him in the side."Who's the Matoran?""It's best if you don't know. It makes what we have to do a lot easier.""What does he do?""It doesn't matter.""Who is he?""Shut up and give me the bag!"Disgusted and angry, Tank threw the bag on the floor, pointing furiously at the Assistant, "Look Kearrstrun, we've seen what's inside Arekule's memories, and he didn't see you once. We know you lied about who you are, we saw everything. And you were not part of it."Kearrstrun picked up the things Angelus had given him, "That's why it's time to get rid of Iris."Tank didn't say anything. He angrily stomped outside the cave, fuming. Frustrated, and fed up. All he had wanted was his identity. That was it. It wasn't much, just a peice of him. His entire known life had been nothing but a downwards spiral into destruction. He realized now as a muffled scream erupted from the cave, his obsession with his past was destroying him, and many others in the process. Utu would be rotting in a prison right now if Tank hadn't intervened, Tuara would've never gotten hurt, and Tank would never have been here. Hiding from Dorian and now Utu, probably Yuru as well. He sat down slowly as another scream sounded, this one much more painful, and darker.Placing his face in his hands a tear fell from his face.Tank felt a pain like no other, a deep dark and powerful pain matched with utter sorrow for what he had done.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:"Wait, you were part of that group of fouls?" Voriki said, pausing to let out another bust of laughter. "You have my sympathy for being shackled to someone so irrelevant."He paused and began stroking his chin, saying: "As for your offer, I'm not sure I'll take it, honestly. Money is one thing I have little need for of late, and revenge is fun. Turning leisure into work is. . .bleh."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Angel (Jungle, Le-Wahi)The boy woke with a start.The dream that had marred his otherwise peaceful sleep, the scar tissue that clung to the optic nerves of his mind's eye, unable to be removed, almost parasitic in its intensity, had hit him fast and hard and made him want to puke and cry and shed blood all in the space of one violent movement. He couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was, or who was in it - far too dark for that, and far too convenient - but he could hear the screams, one of which he knew well. It was the same scream that Tarn had raised to the heavens when Angel had defeated him inside his own mind.Is...is he gone?Daring to contemplate the question before asking it again, Angel stood from his bed and moved to the mirror, plucking a slate gray shirt from his dresser and buttoning it with an ease that had come to him over a month of practice. He brushed a small modicum of dust off his pants, tried to wipe away the scars left by Succubus for the hundred thousandth time and failing for the hundred thousand and first time, took a deep breath, eyes closed, and then strapped his kukri onto his thigh. His gauntlet came next, sliding with ease around his wrist and stopping right over the back of his hand, where the stake would fire out with a precision that the Toa of Fire had practiced since he built it, all those weeks ago. His physical regimen for the day had been completed three hours ago, just before he slept, and his muscles were still tight and toned and kind of aching like they do after you spend hours and hours after exercising. Satisfied with the loadout, Angel moved over to the wide, sliding door and removed the two daggers that acted as a lock reverently before casting down the rope. With a sort of natural ease that could only come from the hands of the house's maker, Angel slid down the ladder, stopping only to jam the daggers in the door once again by stretching through the window. Landing with a sort of natural ease, he tossed the vine back up and then straightened the collar on his shirt, moving deeper into the forest.It would be a long, grueling day of searching, staring down smoke and mirrors, but in his head, Angel knew that it'd be worth it. Somewhere, twitching in his heart and hoping against all hope, the boy that was once Angelus agreed with him.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro HQ)"I sent Kethrye to look for anyone who might look like Ziraul, if you wonder," Madrihk said to Cy. "He might not look like a Vortixx anymore, but we'll find him sooner or later, I'm sure. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go do some other important business, namely checking in on our current construction work."The Toa of Ice rose from his chair and passed the 'Green Tornado' on his way to the door."If you have any more information for me, don't be shy. If not, I'll get back to you later. Lots of things to do. Assassins are ironically enough not quite at the top of the priority ladder due to the Makuta-forces we've been tangling with and have to defend ourselves against."With that, Madrihk exited the building and went looking for Ambage's foreman in the middle of the half-built huts and bustling dirt field that now constituted Pala-Koro.

IC: Tank - Le-WahiTank heard footsteps behind him. He quickly stood up, Kearrstrun stepping out of the cave, "Are you going to kill me too? Because I know who you are?"Kearrstrun shook his head, "I trust you enough not to reveal that information. At least, not until this is all over."Tuara walked outside the cave, a blank look on her face. It seemed empty, void of anything that indicated any sort of relief. An odd thing considering she had just been freed from the mind of another being. Who that was, Tank didn't know. He took a step towards Tuara. Apparently refusing to look him in the eyes, Tank lifted a hand to her face, turning it manually so her eyes fell upon his, "How do you feel?" Tuara just pushed away and started walking, Kearrstrun following behind. Tank raised an eyebrow, "Where are we going?""The temple. It's time to stop running.""The other Mark Bearers are going to be more trouble without Iris on our side," Tank inquired, picking up his staff and following after Tuara, "I think-"Kearrstrun interrupted, his voice coarse and firm, "I don't mean from the Mark Bearers," Tank hesitantly continued following. He felt an urge to stop, have Kearrstrun finally explain, but Kearrstrun seemed to have read his mind, "As I told you. All your questions will soon be answered. Everything will become clear to you."Tank sighed inwardly, biting his tongue, resisting speaking. Tuara motioned to the pair, and ducked down. Tank and Kearrstrun complied. Somebody was watching them. Slowly and carefully, Tuara stood up, Tank trying desperately to get her attention, make sure she stayed down. What was she doing.She started turning, checking the tree tops. "What are you doing?" Tank hissed, finally giving into the desire to voice his distress. Kearrstrun promptly turned around and made a shushing gesture, "Tuara," Tank ignored the Toa of sonics request. Tuara's expression was still blank when she turned to face him."I can feel him here," She turned back to the trees, her voice as flat as the Po-Koro desert, a mono-tone drone, "You can come out Angelus."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angel (Jungle, Le-Wahi)Slowly, the Toa of Fire stepped out, not meeting Tuara's gaze and nodding politely to Tank and Kearrstrun; the frenemies were quiet for a long minute as Angel seemed to try and make something of the meeting."Pleasure to see you all again."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Le-WahiMuch to his surprise, Tuara made no move to Angelus, instead she continued to watch him with blank eyes. Perhaps Angelus didn't even recognize her as Tuara anymore. He must still be assuming that it was Iris.Tuara's expression started to waver now, having difficulty keeping up her composure.Tank nodded in response, but Kearrstrun did not, "Where is Dalia? I told you to keep her safe."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angel (Jungle, Le-Wahi)"And she is safe," Angel said quietly. Bitterly. "But not because you told me to keep her that way - you lost whatever loyalty I may have had for you the second you came in, demanding and baiting me along with bits and pieces of whatever it was the rest of you were doing, while deliberately withholding the one piece of information that actually mattered to me. That's your game, Kearrstrun. Manipulation. And I'm done playing along with it.."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Skaarn narrowed his eyes. "So, you finally found your voice, now did you? And it seems a sense of humor as well. Unfortunately, yours doesn't seem very funny to me." Skaarn then slapped the Toa on the cheek. He wanted the Toa to understand that he served Skaarn, and would do what he was told. He then immeadietly showed the warrior a wide, happy grin. "Now, it'll be better for the both of us if we're friends, don't you agree? And if we're to be friends, I'm going to need your name." If Skaarn was going to get the Toa's cooperation, he would have to be both cross and kind with the Toa.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Tuara - Le-Wahi"You'll find what I've done is microscopic compared to what some of our enemies have done."Tuara's mouth turned into a slight frown now, her eyes never leaving Angelus. The sorrow she felt was an odd thing to her. Here he was, the Toa Tuara had never felt for more before.And she couldn't even speak to him. She couldn't even say what she had been afraid to say for a long time. They had cheated death, and still, Tuara just stood there motionless, unable to open her mouth. She turned away. The Toa of fire just felt wrong. The things she had been forced to see over and over again, the words she had been forced to say, the things she were forced to do. Her body didn't feel like her body anymore. It wasn't her body anymore. Now it was just a meaningless broken shell filled with an empty broken soul. And in it's brokenness, it failed, time and time again. It was even unable to achieve death, only to weakly exist in it's shell of a person.All she felt was pain. It masked even the feeling she longed to feel for the Toa standing before him now, the feeling that was unsure in it's existence. Only having become set in stone at the time of her possession; the final take over by Tarn.Tuara couldn't say what she wanted, no, needed to say. She could only just stand there in her own sort of brokenness.The broken Toa turned back again, staring into Angelus' eyes, her expression continued to be static, but now tears had begun to roll down her cheeks.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angel (Jungle, Le-Wahi)"I'm sure I will. Why did you bring me here, anyway? To taunt me? Show me that nothing can possibly stack up to what I had before I met you? Every single second since I've laid eyes on you, Kearrstrun, is a second that I've felt more and more like dying. Don't look at me like that. Don't act like you didn't lead me here - I picked up on your trail hours ago, and I know that you're very, very good at hiding when you want to. So why'd you bring me here?"His eyes slanted."What, you gonna kill me?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Jungle, Le-Wahi)"Tuara?"A shadow from a tree branch, blown nonchalantly like locks of hair, cast across Angel's face, leaving it unreadable for several seconds, but when it disappeared, the threat of tears was present in her eyes."...Is she...did you...are...Tuara?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: [???] - Le-KoroThe Toa's head snapped to the side against the slap, letting loose a low, guttural growl at Skaarn. His yellow eyes glowed with barely subdued fury. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed to hit the Hordika back, somehow or other.The Toa lunged forward, hands stretching for Skaarn's neck. The force was enough to tip the sheath on his hip over, sending a long, sharp sword tumbling to the ground. If the Hordika were to even glance at it, he may have noticed its distinctive bronze blade, on which were inscribed two words:Phoenix Blade.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: SalamanderSalamander walked away from the hospital at a brisk pace, his feet leading him towards the sound of cheerful shoppers and haggling merchants. He tried once more to activate his Kadin, but its power was no longer available to him; he was trapped on the ground, forced to travel solely with his own two feet.For the first time since receiving the mask, Salamander truly appreciated the power of flight he had been allowed to use and the freedom it provided him. Without even realizing, it he had begun to take his Kanohi for granted. Now that he was without its power, he felt as if he had lost a loyal companion.As much as he wanted to begin running toward Ga-Wahi, Salamander knew that he would need to prepare for the inevitable fights that would take place. Utu was a given, but it was likely that there would be other Mark Bearers he would be forced to fight at some point or another.I need a weapon...As he continued to walk, images flashed through his mind and an idea began to take shape in Salamander's mind. He remembered that last fight with Venator, and although he had not actually seen Venator's death, it didn't take much effort to figure out how he had died. Venator, despite his many faults, had always stuck to his beliefs. Salamander still didn't know why he had chosen suicide instead of living on, but he had reached a point where he could believe that Venator thought it was the correct choice. It was strange how Salamander could only appreciate things once they were gone... First Venator, then his morals, and finally his mask. He had made the same mistake over and over again, and felt determined to avoid repeating his past failures once more. Salamander wasn't sure if he was heading in the right direction just yet, but it was a step forward.It was a start.

Lacertus

IC: Tuara - Le-WahiTuara nodded, another gasp of air, her throat choked. Her expression finally changed, she had started to smile. Not a joyful smile, but a mournful smile. A reflection of the recent months; loss, pain, suffering, sorrow, anger, relinquished hope... The smile fixed itself, just for a moment before reverting back to it's brokenness.She could barely make the words work. They were croaky, and weary, yet relieving. Her voice was finally in the control of Tuara again. "I'm sorry."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Should I have Skyra do what he would actually do? Or what would be most practical? Hmmmm.....:PIC: Skyra - Hospital, Le-koro -"I'm sure Onuzek will be alright...." I said suddenly, the Toa of Gravity was, after all, in the middle of Le-koro, someone would get him a new mask. I turned to look at Merror. "We probably should get moving, though...didn't you want to check on the status of Echelon first? I mean that's pretty important."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Skaarn easily ducked beneath the Toa's shackled, groping hands and moved to the right. It seemed the Toa hadn't been expecting the dodge, and began to fall foward, his back to Skaarn. What interested Skaarn was the sword that had fallen out of the Toa's sheath. "My my, that wouldn't happen to be gold now would it? You weren't trying to hide it from a friend, now were you?" he said, mistaing the bronze blade. He moved to pick it up and get a better look.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Avya)I walked up to a Le-Matoran manning a fruit stand. He seemed friendly enough; whether he knew where the ILS was based would remain to be seen."Excuse me," I said, trying to get his attention. "You wouldn't happen to-"The Matoran turned around so fast I almost got dizzy watching him. "Hello-hello!" he said. "Sweet-fruits straight from Ga-Koro and fresh-grown in Le-Wahi!""N-no thanks," I stammered, slightly overwhelmed by this sudden burst of cheerfulness. "I just- I was wondering if you could tell me about the ILS. The Island Liberation Squad. I heard they were based in Le-Koro...""Not-never Le-Koro," he replied. "The Rama-killers live in Pala-Koro. Never-not too out-far from here; not even a day's long-journey. On the wet-shores of Lake Pala."This weird way of speaking was giving mea headache, so I thanked the Matoran and left after getting a few more specific directions.Laka Pala. Now, at last, I had a destination. I took one of the elevators to the jungle floor, and set off in the direction the Le-Matoran had shown me. There was a bit of a path- not much of one, but enough to keep me going the right way. I pushed through the damp jungle brush, and wiped my forehead, already damp with sweat from the humid air. Hopefully I would get to Pala-Koro before tonight, and finally meet the heroes of the legendary Rama Hive Assualt, rumours of which had been buzzing all over Ta-Koro for weeks. Finally, I felt, I was on the right track, and answers couldn't be far off.All I had to do was find Pala-Koro, and with it the Island Liberation Squad.

IC-Hasil:The barest rustling in the trees, a small black shape darting across the branches above the path was all that could have alerted anybody watching to another presence near...and it could just as easily be attributed to a harmless Rahi as it could to the Toa it truly was.Hasil settled, watching as Avya moved past, moving onwards towards Lake Pala-he'd checked a map back in Le-Koro, to make sure of the direction, before he set off after the other Toa again.Another second and he moved again, the leaves rustling behind him as he ran.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Crystalia"I'd like to think the exception." she said. "I try to think of myself as original." she grinned as she followed him. She continued to walk through the jungle as they grew nearer to Le-Koro. The light coming down through the trees danced across her black mask, and purple armor as she walked.

IC- LakiThe Le-Matoran burst through another large patch of weeds and ferns. As he disentangled his foot from a vine, Laki remarked on how well live was going. Pala Koro was vastly improving as the workers deconstructed and rebuilt hut after hut (besides his own) and he was bursting with energy as he walked towards his home town, ready to restock with supplies. Everything was perfect. If only the ILS got a mission soon- Laki was ready to prove he could do more than hang around the village.Soon he spotted another being traversing the almost-trail between the Koro. They (Avya) were a tall, white and gold toa. Being the the middle of a dense jungle, that was all he could tell from this distance. As the two grew closer, the Le-Matoran raised his hand in a small wave.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Raxa:"I will admit, originality is a good thing," Raxa said with a shrug. He carefully looked about, still, watching for any targets, noticing a black-robed Toa running amongst the trees as they came near the elevators to the village, though he just shook his head and continued past.IC-Hasil:Hasil stopped, careful not to alert this new Matoran to his presence. He looked down at Laki with a careful eye, before shrinking back into the shadows of the leaves around him, glancing at Avya for a moment. He figured the Matoran wouldn't be a threat, but, well...You could never know with these Tsi'mri.

profiles i guess

IC (Avya)I'd been walking for a good hour, pushing through the underbrush and following the faint path as best as I could. The jungle was as dense as ever here, and the thick air left me sweating and slightly short of breath. Still, I pushed on; Pala-Koro awaited.I glanced farther down the path, and was surprised to see someone there. A Le-Matoran, from the looks of it. He raised a hand in greeting, and I returned the gesture. A few seconds later, we met."Hello," I said. "Didn't think I'd be meeting anyone else out here in the jungle."

OOC: @ Constructman; The Mask controls Doc Verik.IC: [???] - Le-KoroThe Toa barely registered the pain that came with hitting the worn, wooden ground of the village. Adrenaline and rage had filled him entirely. Discomfort, fear... those didn't seem to affect him anymore. He was fueled by new-found hate for Skaarn, hate that drove him on, that helped block out the pain.With barely a lull in the battle, the Toa hauled himself up into a crouch, before swinging around at the Hordika, clenched fists aimed for any part of his body.IC: [Lumira] - Pala-KoroQuickly realizing that this Toa wasn't going to answer me anytime soon, I rolled my eyes impatiently, before walking (or limping, rather) off in another, completely random direction.It was a nice day for a stroll, I've gotta admit. The natural humidity of the jungle was refreshing for me, after having spent so long on the seas. There was the occasional cool breeze that came, should it get too muggy, and the sun was blanketed in a thick layer of clouds, basking the world in a greyish light. Slipping my hands into the pockets of my blazer, I had begun whistling an old tune I'd learned as a kid, when I spotted a Toa of Air (Jomar) walking about, as if looking for something. "Hey, mister!" I shouted, waving to get his attention, "You looking for something?"IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-Koro GateI glanced over at yet another Matoran (Laki) walking outside the village, his eyes fixed on something in the distance, and with one of his arms raised in a wave. I turned abruptly, trying to tell what he was looking at. As it turned out, it was a Toa. A white-gold Toa (Avya) to be precise, who was working they're over towards Pala-Koro at a fairly quick speed. Not unusual, certainly, but since not a lot was happening here right now, I decided to stay and watch.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC- LakiThe smiled and came to a stop. "Greetings," he returned, sizing up the pretty toa. She seemed righteous- gold and white made for a powerfully good appearance."Fight-base Pala-Koro actually just back through-tree." he pointed behind him. "Walk-closer than you think- I'm trek-moving back to tree-bright Le-Koro from ILS village-fortress. Are you going to help-join?" he asked. The 'squad' certainly was growing rapidly, and Laki would be glad to help yet another new recruit.

IC (Avya)I blinked. What had he just said? I peered over his head, through the trees behind the Matoran, and glimpsed a wall and a gate. My excitement grew- had I made it, at last, to Pala-Koro?Looking back at the Matoran, I nodded. I thought I'd gotten the gist of his confusing speech. "Yes. I'm here to join the ILS."

IC- LakiSeeing Avya's confusion, Laki realized his treespeak had been a little too strong. The time in Pala Koro had almost increased his dialect; he'd been spending a lot of time talking to that Le-Matoran builder who had an almost unintelligible way of combining words. Must have rubbed off a bit on me, Laki decided. So when the toa confirmed his suspicions about joining the ILS, Laki smiled. "The list is back in village-fortress Pala-Koro, just g- um, near the gate. You can sign up without speak-talking to anyone or confirming you're good-allegiance. The ILS isn't too picky."

IC (Avya)I nodded, and thanked the Matoran. "I'll let you be on your way now."With that, I continued walking, and soon stood before a gate that opened into a small village. Pala-Koro, the home of the ILS.I looked around for this "list" the Le-Matoran had been talking about, but saw nothing save a being standing nearby (Plagia). I walked over. "Hello," I said. "I'm... my name's Avya, and I'm here to join the ILS. You wouldn't be able to help me with that, would you?"

IC-Hasil:And now came the hard part-never, in all his life, had Hasil ever been put in a position where he would have to let the one he'd been stalking (for lack of a better word) know that he'd been doing so...unless he were going to kill that one. He reaffixed the mez about his face, leaving naught but his eyes and the small space around them free to view.And then he stepped from the shadows, seeming to materialize from thin air, an embodiment of his element."I would like to know that as well," he said, somewhat self conscious about his alien accent to this foreign world, these tsi'mri he'd come to know. "I have also come to join the ILS."

profiles i guess