Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Verak's character bio states that he is a physically slightly weaker Toa, and has little-no control over his elemental control of stone, rather being a Toa of "Sand" meaning that, while deadly in the desert, has nearly no elemental powers available.IC: Slate"Remove his mask....and find someone with the same element as him. This way, even if he does get an attack off, which would be surprising seeing as a lone Toa fighting a big group of other Toa would definitely be tired, the Toa of same element as this guy will be able to absorb the tiny amount of elemental energy used."

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC- VerakTo his surprise (and disappointment) no attacks came. Verak had already begun to vaguely plan some move he could pull off with this sort of weight imposed on him, but he had no reason to use them now."Hey now, don't forget; I still got some uses. Ye might be interested to know about my employer, or his growin' army, or maybe even his pact with the Makuta? Or, possibly, his spies among ye or other assassins waitin' ta strike?" He shrugged and continued picking at the freezing ice coating his upper body. "Not that ye'd believe me, though."Then his head froze solid. He let out a loud, but muffled, serious of colorful adjectives as his ice covered hands grabbed onto his aching head. He bent down, and quickly had to adjust his position- the increased gravity threatened to push him face first onto the ground with the smallest of movements.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:Ankt ~Pala-Koro~

"What was what for?" Ankt asked. "I just like a good fight against a strong opponent. You looked kinda strong."

IC:"Some people have no moral standards, apparently," Frii'Glokk commented, Rolling his eyes. As he saw the Toa of Stone address Frii'glokk's opponent in a friendly tone, he deduced they were working together. He prepared for any attacks.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Ankt

"Morals?" Ankt looked at Frii'Glokk(who shall now be known in my posts as Freebird, as that is easier to spell). "What use would I have of such worthless things? The way I look at it, is that life's a game. Fighting's the only way to enjoy it properly. And if you die in those battles, then that simply means you were too weak to win."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:"There are other ways to play this game, you know. Life isn't all about fighting; I learned that a long time ago, and I payed the price"- He gestured to his prosthetic arm.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ankt's face fell. "Oh, you're one of them." He turned away from Freebird and walked towards the where Verak was getting frozen solid. "The complainers. The guys who sit down and cry to their mommies when life is nice enough to give them lemons."

Ankt's face fell. "Oh, you're one of them." He turned away from Freebird and walked towards the where Verak was getting frozen solid. "The complainers. The guys who sit down and cry to their mommies when life is nice enough to give them lemons."

IC:"No! I'm the Guy who gets his arm chopped off because he gave his overlord bad news and then gets sold into slavery for decades!" Howled Frii'Glokk to Ankt.

"You're also a Skakdi with some wicked awesome fighting potential, who also believes in having morals." Ankt replied. "Tell me, when you delivered the news to your overlord, were you expecting him to attack you? 'Cause, if you were, you're arm wouldn't have been cut off, and you wouldn't have been sold into slavery. You would've beat him in battle, escaped, and lived a happy life of solitude."

IC: Madrihk"Shut up, the two of you," Madrihk snapped to Ankt and Frii'Glokk, even as he used his element to create a couple of small air holes for their new captive. The area around the eyes, however, he kept frozen."What's going on over there? Why now?"

IC:"This toa is annoying me! He wants to fight me and that toa who attacked you claims to be his brother!" Frii'Glokk complained.

"I attempted to punch you in the face!" Ankt said, rolling his eyes. "He probably thinks I came here to save him. Which means he's pretty stupid, 'cause I just came here 'cause I saw a fight that looked interesting." Truth be told, that wasn't all a lie. Ankt did interfere because he wanted to join in on what looked to be an interesting fight. It's just that he also interfered because his partner was in trouble.

IC: JomarJomar rolled his eyes. "One day, you're gonna run into a fellow who may look like a scrawny wimp and with your attitude, you're gonna pick a fight with him only to find that he's the Makuta, or maybe even Mata Nui himself and that guy's gonna giv you a free one way ticket to the stars. Be careful, stay smart, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF. A psa given to you by the great Jomar Kyrae."IC: Predator and Marksman"Don't forget," the Marksman said. "We're still here and if you take a good look at my mask, you'll see that if my finger so happens to slip a tiny bit, you're a dead toa. Works all the time on Muaka, so it should work on you."

Edited by Constructman

IC:Skaarn took a few steps backward, finally regaining his balance and coming to a stop. He lifted the Toa's sword into a defensive stance, his other arm beginning to charge a Rhotuka behind his back."How about we stop playing games and go back to being friends?" Skaarn asked the Toa, breathing heavily. This Toa was proving to be quite a bit of trouble. He had better be worth it.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Madrihk"News flash, big rule of this place: No violent actions are to be taken against anyone except for in special circumstances. In this case, someone attacked me, so we responded. Please take note that he is now immobilized by freezing, but not choking."Madrihk looked from Frii'Glokk to Ankt."You, however, attacked someone for no reason except that you wanted a fight. If you want to fight for the heck of it, then take it out on something more useful, like a Rahkshi. Start something here and you'll be next in line for incarceration."

OOC: Axeron from Ko-WahiIC: Axeron - SlateAxeron clambered down from the cliffs of Ko-Wahi into the jungle of Le-Wahi. It took him some time, but he continued walking towards Lake Pala. He knew that Pala Koro was there, and he was hoping to talk with the ILS leader. He had a bit of a....proposal. He continued walking through the jungle until he could see a semi-large group of people around the gates of Pala-Koro. Waiting to see what would happen (His curiosity was spiked by a half-frozen Toa), he climbed up a tree, and leapt from one to another silently with help from his mask until he reached a good vantage point.----Slate, meanwhile, simply looked towards Ankt. "Just stop. You can fight later, and it doesn't need to be us. I'm sure somebody here would be willing to beat you up.....when you aren't annoying people.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I thought we were still inside the gates?IC: Mevi"When I left Ta-Koro I was aware that I'd be facing much the same as I did with the Guard at home," Mevi said, "but I didn't think I'd see so many non-infected beings make unprovoked attacks. This is at least the third or fourth that has happened here so far!"

IC: MeviThe Ta-Matoran lowered her spear from its resting position against her shoulder, and pointed the tip towards Verak."I don't know how much you can hear inside that fancy new ice helmet of yours," Mevi said, "but you will stay back if you know what's good for you."The last fight had cost Mevi a lens from her mask. She was not keen on losing any more, and so she mentally prepared to defend herself as well.

IC: MadrihkMadrihk sighed and moved his hand slightly. Verak's ice coating reorganized itself to make the mouth, neck, shoulders and upper arms still stiff and frozen, but the eyes free. The Toa could see and breathe, but was hopefully in no position to fight."Right. First things first. Get this guy locked up somehow; we'll speak more with him later. Anyone thinking of further combat: Drop it. All of my deputies: Meet me at HQ. We got a new matter to discuss regarding the construction work going on. So that's Vompran, Alfon, Ledzel and Kethrye."Madrihk turned his head to look around."Where is Kethrye, by the way? I spoke with him just a few minutes ago."

OOC: I thought we were still inside the gates?
OOC: You thought right. Aren't the walls supposed to be camouflaged now? Anyways, I'm going back to third person for Alfon.IC: Alfon / OnyxAlfon shared Mevi's surprise, it was pretty ridiculous how often their little family attracted assaults such as these like a magnet. This type of thing seemed like it would be turning into a natural occurrence but that just makes it all the more frustrating. He could be having a drink, swinging in the jungle, taking a nap, annoying the karz out of the locals instead. You'd think a deputy would be more inclined to keep the peace and work. Closest though of that which came to Alfon's mind at the moment was to make a sign saying something snazzy to discourage attacks on the village. Nothing cheesy."I'm not sure, haven't seen him around. I'll go find him and meet you at HQ." he answered, leaving the scene in search for Kethrye.OOC: Where is Kethrye? :lol:Onyx, tired of working, began his break with a gulp of fresh water from his canteen as he walked about the village, relishing the cold fluid quenching his thirst. Then he noticed a gathering of people towards the gates and as he approached, the Fe-Toa heard him say something about locking up some individual he'd never seen before. Another attack? Whatever it was, he'd find out later; if someone was to lock this guy up, Onyx was the ideal choice. Pushing past the crowd, he began forming a heavy cage of thick protosteel around Verak."Do I need to ask what's going on or is my hunch good enough?"

OOC: You thought right. Aren't the walls supposed to be camouflaged now? Anyways, I'm going back to third person for Alfon.
OOC: Ah, right. The outside is being covered. Still, people should be able to find us from the air, at least, so any Gukko-rider could make a map. Also, there are trodden-down roads leading here, I suppose.
IC: Alfon / Onyx"I'm not sure, haven't seen him around. I'll go find him and meet you at HQ." he answered, leaving the scene in search for Kethrye.OOC: Where is Kethrye? :lol:
OOC: He's in between the smaller huts, dealing with Ziraul and some stuff.
"Do I need to ask what's going on or is my hunch good enough?"
IC: Madrihk"It's pretty good. Mold a fake Kakama and hand it to him while you're at it, by the way. Make it like mine."

IC- VerakVerak gave a little friendly salutation to Madrihk as the leader of the ILS turned to walk away, then proceeded to squeeze and shake his forearms, trying to get some semblance of feeling back into them. He was glad they were in a humid jungle- the frozen body parts weren't as painful as they would be on Mount Ihu. He stood still and respectfully waited for someone to approach him and arrest him. Verak knew better to run- too many Toa were still able to, at a moment's notice, nail him with any manner of things before he made it to the safety of the jungle.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:Aparangi's hand turned back into their normal shape, as he descended fro the scaffolding nearby, unseen by the Toa spreading back out across the village now. But the dark Toa was not concerned with them. Casually, he began to follow Madrihk and his deputies. If they spotted him he bore himself as if he was just another Toa who had come to see what all the noise had been about and was now going about his own business again. After hundreds of years, the act came to him as naturally as breathing and he followed the small group at a safe distance.He had already heard of the element-negating field being installed; now the leader of the Aitua wanted to know if Madrihk would use it for good...or more selfish goals.--------------------------In another part of the village, Mariko helped Draeverian back to his feet. The Toa didn't know what it had been that had prompted the Turaga to act they way they did, but then again, he did not know them well and with the Parakuka on their backs, who knew what changes their personalities had gone through?"I don't know Drae." he answered his friend's question. "I don't presume to tell you what you need to do; but as rude as they were, the Turaga had a point: You're a Toa. We do not run back to the Turaga every time we are faced with a tough choice or difficult decision. After all, the great spirit has gifted us with our powers...and the wisdom of knowing what to do with them. So, what do you want to do to stop this...what did you call the Vortixx again?"--------------------------Despite not having a clear goal, it was good to know that they were going somewhere, Sisk thought to himself as he, Verdi and Lashev and Lans, who was surprisingly quiet, led their Gukko to the runway outside of the Gukko-Force headquarter hangar. Just as the four of them were about to mount the birds, Sisk spotted the teal figure of Leah rushing toward them. "Why the run-rush?" the Matoran asked his friend when she arrived, breathing heavily. "Glad I still caught you." she said, in-btweeen breaths. "There has been an attack...on Ta-Koro...an explosion; the cablecar is gone...more than a dozen dead."Finally, she caught her breath again, able to speak more coherently. She repeated the news in full sentences again, telling the four about the events that had taken place just a few hours ago in Ta-Koro. From what Sisk understood, it sounded as if the guardpost and cablecar had been completely destroyed by the attack. When she finished, Leah gave him an order: "I want you to tell the ILS what happened. You're headed there anyway, so that's decided."He nodded, but even with what she had told him, the information was pretty limited. "Is there any otherthing else can you give-tell me? Surely there's more?" Sisk asked. The news Leah had just told them were grave and terrible enough, but he didn't know what the leader of the ILS was supposed to do with just these few pieces of information.Leah shook her head. "It's all I know...but whoever killed these people, they left a message. And a threat." She pulled out a small piece of wood. "I got this from the Ta-Koro messenger just a few minutes ago."Sisk read over it quickly, his eyes widening, before he passed it on to Lans and the others. It read:Your own people rise against you.Nowhere is safe.Po-Koro was merely the beginning.Ta-Wahi is not the end.Join the shadow or be consumed by it.He looked back at Leah. "They'll again-strike...?" His best friend just nodded grimly. The Sisk's features hardened. "I will tell them." the Le-Matoran stated, unusually serious in his tone, climbing into Skyscratchers pilot-saddle. He turned to his companions. "Come on. It seems we do have a message to deliver after all."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:"You are correct, if you send the representitive." A hand met Kethrye's. Ziraul turned to Voroki. "Coming?"
IC:"Are you talking to me?" Voriki said. "If so. . .yes? I suppose?" A vacation from this bunch of maniac would be great. Only so much of this "Armed Force of Heroes" stuff you can stand unabated. A sabbatical spend in a Xa-Koro bar would fix that."Voriki will not be the one going," Kethrye replied slowly. Probably not, at least. "I'll have to talk to our leader about who to send. We'll keep in touch." He nodded at Ziraul and the two ILS member strolled back out of the alleyDarn.Kethrye and Voriki dispersed, Voriki shuffling off to his hut on the far side of the village, while Kethrye headed back to headquarters. Time report back to Madrihk, he thought, stepping out from the cluster of huts and into the central hub. Ambages's men were still working on renovating the village, filling the village with the sound of clanking armor and the smell of sweat. He grinned and faux-saluted in greeting as he sighted Alfon walking towards him."How're things going?"

IC: Alfon / Onyx"Same old, same old- some guy just tried to pry Madrihk's mask off his face in public and try to take a bunch of us on but we subdued him. Normal stuff." Alfon said cheekily but with a hint of irritation in his tone. Hopefully the inside joke of the group wouldn't become a long-lasting reality. Kethrye, of all people, would understand. He showed the Toa of ice his arm in a sling."Arm's feeling much better now and I think I could whip it back into shape soon. That's not important right now though. Madrihk's asked for us deputies to meet him inside HQ for a meeting, which is why I came looking for you." he explained, gesturing for Kethrye to accompany him to headquarters."How about you?"Onyx didn't bother asking and made a Kakama identical to Madrihk's own, powerlessness being the only difference. He handed Verak the copy through the metal bars of the cage surrounding him.

Ankt glanced at Freebird. "I may be a 'savage' but I do follow some rules. We should take this fight outside. Bring two or three of your friends and we'll continue this fight as soon as possible."

IC:Ziraul's form began to change, and he shifted into the form of a white Skakdi. Then he completed a circle around Tirax, portions of his armor turning yellow as he did so. Turning to Voriki, he said,"I hope to see you in Xa-koro. Remember you can come of your own accord for employment." Then the two strode away. ---A hovering Kanohi appeared next Vorok."Thought you might want to know I'm leaving town. Count yourself lucky, because a deal may be made to spare your life." The voice matched Ziraul's. ---Two Skakdi strode out the gates. They headed for Xa-koro.OOC:If someone whom Vorok can trust would tell him about the deal, appreciated.