Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Frii'Glokk decided the time was right and fired one of his small, sharp disks from his gun at Verak's upper back, trying his best not to hit Madrihk. Frii'Glokk was unaware that his well placed shot, as soon as it went into the increased gravity zone made by Slate, would have even deadlier impact if it hit.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: hey, give me some time to respond in-between hands breaking loose, being used as a springboard and weighed down, will ya? Madrihk's, like, right there, and during the time when Verak was countering the back attack he would have had just as much time to do something.IC: MadrihkVerak had broken off from his mask, leaving Madrihk slightly more free to act. Being torn down by the weight that came with Verak's increased gravity did not make him happy, however, and the enemy Toa's grin only made him more of an annoying target. Focusing on the ice that was already stuck on Verak's arms, Madrihk channeled his power into it once more, forcing it to spread up the arms and hopefully encase the head as well."He's not drunk," he barked, "just too full of himself to realize that he should not be threatening me, attacking me, for no good reason."

IC:The Toa's sword clanged harmlessly against his shackles, Skaarn's attack having been easily blocked. He did not slow down however. He quickly leaned back on his left leg, launching his left foot into a kick straight at the Toa's gut.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOCSorry, yeah. I didn't have Verak dodge any more attacks than he did so you could react. If anything I do is too unrealistic, feel free to retcon it.By the way, I that some ice broke off his joints, not his entire hand. :) Is it okay if his hands remain stuck to Madrihk's mask for just a little bit longer?IC- VerakAs a disk and a blast of impact vision hit him, he winced. He felt himself start to float away, courtesy of that blasted toa of gravity, but a toa of plantlife has snared his feet in vines and caught him in place, stopping the following blast of wind from throwing him across the Koro. This also prevented him from pushing Madrihk to the ground. This was when the ice on his arms started to crawl upwards toward his mask. He reflected on his predicament, hoping that Ankt would provide some distraction soon."Well, this is better," he said with the best grin he could manage after being his by those attacks. "Let's just calm down, now, alright? I'm not going to kill Madrihk, I'd only really enjoy the mask. I need to get payed by a certain evil Vortixx, and, if ye ask nicely, I'd tell you his name..." Verak opened his mouth to continue, but the toa of stone didn't expect to get any more words out before either another dozen attacks hit him or Madrihk's ice reached his face.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: SlateSlate: Ok, tell us. Who is this Vortixx?He gestured for everyone to try and let him talk, but stay on guard. Slate knew he had no authority in Pala-Koro, but he'd rather not cause them to lose a big chance - and he'd happily start beating up evil people at any time if they put up a good fight. He made sure that the person's gravity was still low - the vines would hold him in place until he tried to escape.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC JomarJomar whipped around his dagger, got into a fighting stance, and said cautiously "I don't expect you to tell me who that is, but feel free to prove me wrong."IC The Predator and the MarksmanThe two hunters, now with bows taut, stared down Verak. They were ready to fire at a moments notice and The Marksman's Sanok was glowing brightly, meaning that Verak had little chance of survival if they shot.IC: JianzhaAfter getting treated, Jianzha returned to her restaurant.OOC: Open for interaction. eat something

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroI was careful to keep one sword sheathed on my back, while holding the other one at the ready in my right hand. In my left hand, lightning sparked and hissed in my palm, trying to wriggle away and electrocute anything it could reach. I watched the proceedings with interest, waiting to see what would the outcome would be.IC: Lumira - Pala-Koro"Well, let's go, then!" I cried excitedly, pointing to the sky, as if preparing to charge into battle, "Let's go find some coffee!"IC: ??? - Le-KoroThe Toa collapsed to one knee as the Hordika's kick plunged into his stomach, his hands dropping to the ground to steady himself. Suddenly, he pushed off with his legs, charging straight at Skaarn, arms ready to slam into the mutated Toa.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Skaarn grinned with satisfaction as his kick brought the Toa to the ground. Then the Toa charged unexpectedly at Skaarn. Suddenly there was an intense pain in his chest as the Toa's arms hit their mark. Skaarn tried to grab onto the Toa to stop himself from falling backward.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:"I like your offer-if you're willing to hand over Cy and Dovorachk, the ones I'm after here. VIlor will accept nothing less than ensuring that their heads will roll." Ziraul took the opportunity to move closer, katana drawn.
IC:Kethrye gave Ziraul an intent look. "You don't seem to get how things work around here. We call the shots around here; We give the orders, and in exchange your organisation continues to exist."I'd really prefer not to bring done someone that could help us battle the Mastaer of Shadows, frankly. I hope we can come to a agreement. . ."
IC:"You seem to forget that the Inferno is not subject to your whims, Toa. We can slip into the shadows and persist-we are not easily destroyed, after all. Now look, either their heads roll-or a suitable payment must be made to hold Vilor's rage at bay."

IC:Ankt ~Pala-Koro~

However, FFrii'Glokk's shot missed Verak, the shot missing Verak by inches. This was because a very long spear had nudged the weapon slightly to the side, making the shot go wide. When FFrii'Glokk turned to see who the spear belonged too, he would notice a fist flying at his face, connected to one angry Toa of Oil.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Biobeast! Long time no see to the point you probably don't remember me!IC: SlateSlate saw in the corner of his eyes, another Toa, this time attacking the person who had fired a disk towards Verak. Slate didn't know what for, but he didn't bother. At least, not yet, until Ankt has shown his skill......He turned back to Verak.Slate: Say who this Vortixx is, now.....or I'd give you immeasurable pain.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:But Frii'Glokk moved his head out of the way and went in a prone position. Within a second, Frii'Glokk had rolled 5 feet away, taking his bayonet and attaching it to his prosthetic in the process. He got up and took a defensive stance. "What was that for?" He demanded.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:"You seem to forget that the Inferno is not subject to your whims, Toa. We can slip into the shadows and persist-we are not easily destroyed, after all. Now look, either their heads roll-or a suitable payment must be made to hold Vilor's rage at bay."
IC:The Toa of Ice chuckled. "Big words for someone as vastly outnumbered as yourself."I'll see what I can do as far as payment is concerned, but no promises. I'm sure it won;t be terrible difficult to get your boss along to our line of thinking, in any event."

OOC: Sorry, yeah. I didn't have Verak dodge any more attacks than he did so you could react. If anything I do is too unrealistic, feel free to retcon it.
OOC: No problems, just reminding people not to let minutes pass without one of the most involved characters getting a say in. For example, I once missed an entire combat scene that my character had been a part of because I had to go to sleep. Therefore I try to give everyone a chance to respond before moving on with stuff.
By the way, I that some ice broke off his joints, not his entire hand. :) Is it okay if his hands remain stuck to Madrihk's mask for just a little bit longer?
OOC: Just a little bit. :P
IC- Verak
The ice on Verak had almost reached his face, and as such Madrihk saw fit to make the bits that were still stuck on himself vanish. They seemingly dissolved into nothing, being reduced to elemental energy but not all absorbed by the Toa of Ice. Complete energy conservation was impossible for a Toa.
IC: SlateSlate: Ok, tell us. Who is this Vortixx?
"We'll have him do that later," Madrihk mused, allowing the ice to grow even further while he regained his balance after the short skirmish. "Under more controlled circumstances, I mean. He just admitted there is a Vortixx paying him for this assault, so let's work with that. Names mean little when anyone can just lie about it."

IC: (Dr. Verik)I sighed, hearing another commotion from outside. This time I didn't even bother to go outside and see what was going on. Instead I closed my door with a slam, how was I supposed to experiment in piece while we were in the middle of a fight every five minutes. It's like every crazy from here to the Kumu Islets were gunning for this place."Well my friend with a parasite on her back. It's time we continued our little questioning, do you know them name of the agents you sent out on assassination and who was their target again." I asked her before picking her up again and placing the Parakuka host back on the medical table. I twirled the surgical knife around in my fingers. I surprisingly was managing to pull of this interrogator role quite effectively. Who knew I was such a good actor. My next questions would be steeped in more of how the Parakuka affected her and if there was any way of removing it.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Dalia:Dalia had just been about to go searching for Angelus when she felt the sensation. From her shoulder was a small trail of light... Leading south. Grumbling to herself about the last time anything told her to go a certain way, Dalia picked up two spare knives she knew Angelus kept with him, sheaths included, holstered them onto her armor, and started to head south...OOC: Dalia to Kumu Islets.

IC- Mara:Her eyes followed Dalia from where she perched, thirty feet up in a tree. Today had been uneventful, even by her standards. Her wings were tucked up against her shoulders, while her scythe was slung across her back. Her Skyblaster was deactivated, and tucked against her forearm. Most beings would be surprised how well a brightly-armored Toa could hide so well. It was a skill she'd honed for some time. With a shrug, she unfurled her wings, leaped, and took flight.

IC:The Toa of Ice chuckled. "Big words for someone as vastly outnumbered as yourself."I'll see what I can do as far as payment is concerned, but no promises. I'm sure it won;t be terrible difficult to get your boss along to our line of thinking, in any event."
IC: "You would be mistaken to assume that Vilor is easily appeased. Now, I suggest I leave, and a representitive can be sent to discuss payment in Xa-koro. Fair enough?" Ziraul asked.

IC- Verak "Good to see ye, brother," he addressed Ankt, as the toa of oil's spear knocked the Skakdi's disk out of the air. "I'm just tryin' ta get Madrihk's mask here, but I that's a bit beyond the realm of possibility."He was very surprised by the gullibility of the people around him. A few had stopped their attack to try and listen to what Verak had to say? What fools.Then he felt a relief of tension in his hands. Madrihk had reabsorbed the ice sticking him to Madrihk. Verak, so used to the ice holding his joints to Madrihk's face, and his digits now numb from the cold, let go of the Kakama.Verak sliced down at the vines wrapped around his feet. His obstruction gone, he ran, low to the ground, at the toa of gravity.Gravity toa, he had long ago decided, were just awful. He had to knock the purple toa out or subdue him in some way. Do, the second Verak was done slicing away the plants (which only took a blink of the eye) Verak had thrown one of his blades with perfect aim at Slate. He wished he had time to show off his fantastic sense of humor and wit, but he didn't- he had to run, full sprint at the Gravity toa. His blade ought to distract Slate and get Verak close enough to him to fight correctly.He kept him eyes open for more attacks, shaking his head and clawing at his neck as he ran to dispel Madrihk's ice. Hopefully his quick movements had distracted Madrihk and broken his control over ice temporarily.

IC: AlfonBut the moment this guy was free from his bonds and clear for attack without injuring Madrihk, several tendrils of electricity shot forth from behind, racing towards him at an alarming pace, sound being the only brief indication of its presence. I didn't wait to see whether I'd successfully injured the little bugger or not but rather began charging with my sword brandished in my right hand, ready for a follow-up attack with my sword, coursing with elemental energy.OOC: Just noting that Verak's aim would be a little off considering he just had his hands frozen (numb and all). ;)

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: SlateSlate quickly activated his Hau, blocking the flying blade as he drew his own lance/spear. He then decreased his own gravity while increasing Verak's, allowing him a slight advantage and also causing Verak to have to accommodate with a quick change of gravity, meaning he would be both slower, and possibly trip; Something which electricity is definitely faster than, he thought as he heard the sound of what was either a really powerful friction caused spark or a Toa of Lightning's power. As Verak approached, Slate opened his mouth."As much as I find that you are disrupting a bit of peace around here, which is a bit immoral, I commend you for your skills in a fight - If you were doing this while being a nice person, I'm sure people around you would like you a lot."

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "You would be mistaken to assume that Vilor is easily appeased. Now, I suggest I leave, and a representitive can be sent to discuss payment in Xa-koro. Fair enough?" Ziraul asked.
IC:"I take it we have a deal, then" Kethrye replied, stepping over to shake hands with Ziraul.Now, get out of my village.
IC:"You are correct, if you send the representitive." A hand met Kethrye's. Ziraul turned to Voroki. "Coming?"

IC: JomarMeanwhile, Jomar was slowly charging up another compression blast, but this one being in the form of a horizontal tornado instead of a simply blast of pressurized air. Still, he continued to play dumb; he knew when somebody was trying to lie because he had tolds countless numbers of lies himself. He tried to hide the blast, but really, who hides a cyclone behind their back? He abandoned the disguise and brought the charging blast to the front of him. To an observer, it would look like warp in reality itself as the winds spun faster and faster. "I'd recomend you start spilling the beans now," he saidIC: CorcianoCorciano entered Le-Koro, and booked a hotel room. He then stretched out on the bed, took out his trumpet, and played a few (quiet) notes (using a muffle)OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Constructman

OOCAh, yes, I forgot his hands were numb and frozen and all that. Good point, Wade.IC- VerakHis blade, which he had naturally assumed was spot on (he knew how to throw them well) was far off course due to his heavy, frozen, numb, aching hands. The pain was getting a lot worse, and now his neck was starting to hurt. The bottom of his mask was frosty, and he really didn’t want a frozen KanohiAs his spinning weapon bounced off Slate’s Hau, Verak’s gravity increased. The toa made a few adjustments to his running, but the uneven ground and strange new physics forced him to trip. Verak was about to turn it into a planned, controlled, roll, when a his back was hit by many more volts of current than any being would enjoy. In the toa of sand’s pain, he lost control, and the force of the lightning made him tumble uncontrollably along the ground.The dull impacts and flashed of color and movement were almost exhirating in a way- it would be a lot of fun, Verak though, if he didn’t hurt so much. On the plus side, the roots and rocks on the ground chipped off some of the ice forming around him."As much as I find that you are disrupting a bit of peace around here, which is a bit immoral, I commend you for your skills in a fight - If you were doing this while being a nice person, I'm sure people around you would like you a lot." These word only barely registered in Veraks confused mind as he kept going, rolling and rolling, possibly running into Slate‘s legs and bowling over the Toa of Gravity. Whether he did or not, the Po-Toa managed to stumble to his feet in one move, before turning around, shaking his head to clear it. He also stylishly pulled his deflected arm blade out of the soft earth.His back was towards the gates, but also to the few other Toa there. He mentally kept track of their positions and tensed, his other senses working to keep track of anything dangerous from that direction. In front of him was the bulk of Pala-Koro, as well as that annoying gravity toa, Madrihk, and most of the other ILS members.“Thank you, brother.” Verak would have bowed at Slate‘s comment, but that was a distraction he couldn’t afford in a battle of this intensity. He was too busy scraping ice off of himself, looking rather foolish at it as he addressed his enemies. “I must say, this is quite fun for me, too. I haven’t taken on a group of people this large and powerful in me memory. I‘d be nicer to y‘all, but I‘m really enjoyin‘ seein‘ how long I‘ll last here.”"I'd recomend you start spilling the beans now," Jomar told him, a swirling mass of wind prepped in front of him, pointed at Verak.The stone toa opened his mouth to respond, tell the toa of air to listen to Madrihk's point about lies and such, but the next few attacks interrupted his coming speech.

Edited by Visaru

IC: VolinWhile conflict raged on at the gates of Pala-Koro, Volin and his older brother were absolutely oblivious to the situation. They were too busy furnishing the new house Onyx had finished building recently and it wasn't as simple as he'd originally thought it would be. It involved building your own furniture, managing space, pointless little arguments which flared in between small talk...all worth it. Sure, Pala-Koro was their home now but it felt really good to own your own piece of property. Ironically enough, Volin was to leave for a while."Change of scenery, y'know?" he answered Onyx when the question 'why?' had been asked. Shortly after having packed his belongings and saying farewell, he passed through the gates while observing the little skirmish occurring, deciding the rest of the squad had it in the bag and his help wasn't required. With a final confusing wave to Alfon, the Toa of plasma trailed off into the jungle and headed towards the north.OOC: Volin to Ko-Wahi.

IC: Slate"Enough!", Slate mumbled as he slowly increased Verak's gravity, making sure he wouldn't be physically harmed by a gravity change, but also forcing Verak's to have REAL big trouble to simply walk a step. "You'll talk anyway, one way or another. And I'm sure people here aren't biased to the point that they won't listen to you."He waited for the other Toa's attacks to hit Verak, which would hopefully subdue him.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SalamanderAs he was exiting the village, Salamander's vision flickered without warning. A slight tingling sensation in the area round the new addition to his arm told him that the Mark of Fear was somehow responsible.Before he could examine it to confirm his suspicions, Salamander's body began to move, as if controlled by some unseen force. Step by step, he mechanically walked through the Wahi, ignoring anything not relevant to his unknown goal; all that mattered was reaching the origin of that strange beam of light that tore into the sky.Salamander couldn't help but wonder why.OOC: Salamander to Kumu Islets.

Lacertus

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroI snarled, sick of all of the macho-showboasting and interrupted speeches. If I had wanted that I would have stuck with my sociopath of a brother, instead of coming here."SHUT IT!"Even after I shouted that, I left electricity crackling in my palm, ready to send it flying into the face of anyone who wanted to interrupt me."We won't be solving any problems by blindly attacking this guy! I agree, he's an annoyingly insane psycho, but throwing blow after blow at him right when he's about to speak will not help us!"IC: Lumira - Pala-Koro"ALRIGHT!" I continued, already amped up by the Toa's shouting, "LET'S DO THIS!"With that, I immediately started walking in an arbitrary direction, glancing around incessantly for a place that sold coffee.IC: ??? - Le-KoroThe Hordika managed to grab the lip of the Toa's "collar", and kept himself from toppling to the ground.For awhile, anyway.The Ta-Toa, not particularly happy about having his enemy hanging from his armour, pushed out his arms, shoving Skaarn off of him.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC- Verak
IC: Madrihk"I agree with our new friend here," Madrihk said, focusing on Verak as he came to a stand-still again. "Enough."The Toa's hand glowed with blue energy, sending it into the ice already attached to his enemy. Having mostly recovered frombeing attacked, Madrihk allowed himself to channel power with just a bit more intensity, this time aiming to simply encase Verak's head completely. The Toa had already stated his intention to be there for his mask rather than 'arresting' him, so the ILS leader saw no reason to let him act any further."I must say that I'm not really inclined to listen right now, however, seeing as you have stated at least twice that you are just here to take my Kanohi."He turned his head to look at the people near him."Will we be able to keep him from retaliating if I let the ice go later?"

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroI snarled, sick of all of the macho-showboasting and interrupted speeches. If I had wanted that I would have stuck with my sociopath of a brother, instead of coming here."SHUT IT!"Even after I shouted that, I left electricity crackling in my palm, ready to send it flying into the face of anyone who wanted to interrupt me."We won't be solving any problems by blindly attacking this guy! I agree, he's an annoyingly insane psycho, but throwing blow after blow at him right when he's about to speak will not help us!"
OOC: How do you know he's right about to speak :o ? He's already said that the later attacks will cut him off.IC: SlateSlate looked towards Madrihk, and nodded. "I'm sure that with quite a group of Toa here against 1 Toa who can no longer hold anyone hostage if he's subdued, it will be easy to make sure he doesn't do anything.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013