Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tarnok"That's definitely part of it." He agreed, as Helios started moving toward the former Hive. "I didn't agree with that decision at all.""But there's something else to it. Something I haven't figured out yet."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: TarnokShe's right. That is my duty. It always has been. That day at the mine, that was the day my life changed. Until then, I had lacked a purpose. I had wandered through my days aimlessly, working as a miner because I didn't know what else to do. My heart was never in my work.Then the rahi attacked, and Helios saved my life. In more ways than one. He showed me my purpose. I decided to protect the people who couldn't protect themselves.Since after the Hive battle, Tarnok's eyes had been empty. They had been cold and lifeless, like the lights were on but no one was home. Now, the light that used to occupy them had returned. Where once had been an apathetic hole, determination was slowly returning.I've never been more content than when I've been in the Ussalry because I've been doing what I'm meant to do. And that's why I've been so lost since the Hive battle. Because Sulov was exiled, and the Squadron fell apart. Because I haven't been able to do my duty."You're right, Ulyism. You're completely right."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: OnuzekThere are many dangers in the swamp of Le-Wahi, from quicksand to Muaka. No matter how careful one is, they're eventually going to run into one.The problem was, Onuzek wasn't very careful, so he had his fair share of danger as he traveled through the dark forest. Although most he managed to over come with a bit of help from his elemental power and Kanohi.The massive Ba-Toa was currently facing a lone Muaka, the great cat having two infected masks attached, making a lot more aggressive then normal. Onuzek knew that a solid blow with his Pakari would definately end the fight early, but it might also end the Muaka's life, and Onuzek didn't want that.Knocking away a slash from the Rahi with his armored forearm, Onuzek raised his other hand and focused. Bringing his elemental powers to bear had always been difficult for the gigantic Toa, but he managed it if he really focused. Soon, the Muaka was floating harmlessly in the air, suspended by the lack of gravity around it."There," Onuzek said to himself, satisfied, "Not Big-Rahi-Cat hurt no on-" Unfortunately, Onuzek failed to take into account the fact that this particular Muaka wasn't alone, and a huge paw slammed into the Ba-Toa's back, breaking his consentration and forcing him to the ground. The Muaka in the air dropped to the ground, and circled around the prone form of Onuzek to join the second Muaka.The two Rahi studied the Toa, unsure if he was merely stunned or stopped completely. As the Muaka soon found out, Onuzek was neither, and the Ba-Toa pushed himself off the ground. The Muaka reacted quickly, the first jumping onto to the Toa, aiming to crush Onuzek under its bulk, while the second circled around the Ba-Toa. In turn, Onuzek raised his fists together, and slammed them down onto the oncoming Muaka with a Pakari-enhanced blow, leaving a huge dent in its forehead armor. But the Rahi was stunned, no more, and was soon slashing at Onuzek once again. The second soon joined in, and Onuzek was forced onto the defencive.There was only so many attacks he was able to knock away, even with his Pakari, and soon one of the two Rahi's attacks found its mark. Onuzek was sent flying back by a blow to his side. He slammed into a tree a good ten meters away, and felt multiple bones break from the impact. Those weren't the only things to break, and Onuzek stared down at the broken remains of his Kanohi.It didn't quite click for Onuzek until the Muaka slammed him into another tree.Onuzek... No mask? But... he thought, his head clouded by the multiple impacts and the lack of a Kanohi. Onuzek did know one thing, though, he did not want to get slammed into a tree again. So, he did the natural thing when the Muaka came at him again.He jumped. A jump that was greatly enhanced by his weakened elemental power. The Muaka, not quite expecting their damaged prey to be able to do something like that, took a step back, and looked around. Onuzek landed between the two Rahi, and quickly grapped what he was aiming for: the Mauka's Kanohi.Slipping the mask on, Onuzek used his now normal elemental power to fly away from the two Rahi before they noticed. Broken and battered, Onuzek floated above the treeline. It wouldn't be until later that he realised that the Pakari he had taken from the Mauka was infected, but by then, it was too late...OOC: And so ends my longish post... My fingers hurt now. :PIC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron was about to follow the annoyingly-happy Ta-Toa when she heard someone behind her. The Fe-Toa turned, and happy to see a familar Le-Matoran. "Oh, hi Laki, you said something?"

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Merror)Merror looked at each Toa Astha as they gave their agreement. They all still believed in him...The Toa of Fire turned around, head bowed. He stood motionless for a few seconds. His brothers stared at his back, waiting for his response.Merror turned. A smile was on his face."Well, in that case," he said, "we'd better decide where to start."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -"Well..." I began. "There is the mark bearers, I mean, somebody has to stop Utu and the other rogue bearers." My eyes widened a bit. "That reminds me, I need to message Tillian and his wife about that...they need to know Utu is alive." I looked around for something to write with as I spoke.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Skeldan:"As I said, we certainly seem to have our work cut out for us," Skeldan joked. "I'll allow you people to work out the tactics and make the decisions-I'm useless in such aspects," he told the group, leaning back in his chair, taking a small sip from his tankard. Meanwhile, he looked over to Merror, the Toa of Fire having regained the same demeanor he had when forming the group--confident, head and shoulders held high, his eyes burning with a flame they hadn't seemed to know for years, and he smiled. It was good to see a Toa getting back into his element...figuratively, in this case. Merror was made to lead, not to follow, and they had suitably convinced him of that. Yes, their prospects looked high, and though they had adversity soon to face, now would turn to a time of rest, not to instantly start running about-they were staying up well into the night, at the moment, and heading right off wouldn't be a good idea, as most of them knew.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Merror)Merror nodded."The threat of the rogue Mark Bearers can't be ignored," he said. "We know they're active, and we know they're dangerous. But Pirok's right; I've been out of the loop for a long time, and if Echelon's escaped then people are in serious danger. It won't take long to check; I can remember the location of the cave where I trapped him."He turned to Skyra, who was still on the hospital bed."How are you feeling, Skyra?" he asked. "Will you need time to recover?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC- Laki"Hello-greetings," Laki siad, nodding to the two toa. It looked like they were... leaving Pala-Koro? Inwardly, the Le-matoran smiled. Good for them. Aeylnn needed something, and it wasn't here. She was entirely different than when he had met her before, and this past week hadn't cheered her up at all. She was still stuck on her boyfriends death, still stuck in the past. Looking ahead and leaving this place of sorrow would be good for her."I have brought money-pay for disk-weapons you past-made." he held out a handful of widgets. "Please take them- I owe you great-more than this for many-time life-saving."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-VerakThe toa of stone hadn't expected this to be so boring. Instead of marching over to Madrihk and thinking fast, he was stuck sitting on a bench, bored and doing nothing. Waiting for Madrihk to get done with his other business Aside from that, he was starting to have serious doubts this could ever work. Madrihk had just been in Ko-Koro, and had just talked to the Sanctum Guard. Verak didn't look like a Ko-Koronan, and the village was so busy and bustling he was sure that his claim would get brushed to the side in favor of some other important job.He sighed and brushed condensed water off his Calix, lazily watching a few matoran carry blocks of stone around the village, lazily wondering what they were doing. He would be sleeping or reclining, but he had to keep up this image of a resigned, proud Ko-Koro guardsman, something that was rather dull to do.
IC(Byraher): Byraher decided to take a look around the village and leave her spot at the water's edge. Anything could happen in a small amount of time, but the lack of explosions was a very good sign. She wondered if this village was ever quiet. The amount of people chatting and moving and making any other noise that only Mata Nui would know what it would be was slightly irritating. Byraher noticed a Toa of Stone, sitting by himself, almost smug looking. Or was it confidence? Could be boredom. Byraher moved closer and lightly called, "Look who's fancy!"

WIP

IC: Sulov's eyes glimmered with recognition at the speech of both matoran. But they shortly blanked again.He turned. Raising one arm, he gestured towards Reordin to follow. Then the two matoran walked off.The pair came to a stop behind a tree several hundred meters away. The leader turned to face the follower, stance serious. His eyes were humble as they stared into the other's."Listen, Reordin," He made out, almost wincing with each sober rasp. His voice was without emotion inasmuch as a solemn sort of humility. "I don't know about this. I think that bird made a mistake."Let me explain," Sulov continued. "You're handsome, talented at war and stuff, and you...You know people. And that 'Wanderer' guy just has this thing about him," The exile explained in as articulate and serious a manner as his limited vocabulary allowed. "You guys are special. You're heroes or something. You're really great and you should be on a team with other great people."But what can I do that's so special? I'm not smart and I can't really lead like you guys do. I don't understand people and I don't know that much about anything. I don't have any special skills or talents. About all I can do is a bit of fighting, and it looks like you guys have that covered. I'm not that great. "No," Sulov finished with a slight shake of the head. "You guys do your thing. Things are better off with me just hunting."
IC: Reordin (Jungle, Le-Wahi)"You've spent too much time around the flora, chap."Sulov gazed into Reordin's eyes as Reordin gazed into his, and as the sound of silence echoed through the enclave, he got the feeling that these were the first words the Onu-Matoran had spoken since the Hive battle. His accent was gone, reduced to the slightest hint of a twang underneath a gravelly baritone, and the lieutenant's mind flashed back to a simple, seemingly benign occurrence during his chat with the Ta-Matoran in Pala-Koro on the morning after the battle: the scarred, beaten Matoran had reached over to Reordin's face, plucked the cigarette out of his mouth, and flung it to the ground in the name of improving himself. Reordin recalled the first words he had heard Lepidran speak to Stannis, when Aurax had led him to the Marketplace. Oreius had been learning to swim...And as these memories returned to him, Reordin smirked."Not too long, I fought with a Sulov that accepted the call to duty, no matter how sonorous or no matter how hushed, and rose to meet it head on. I fought with a Sulov that understood that even though he didn't believe that some things were bigger than him, he fought for them anyway, because if he was wrong, and those things existed, then they deserved to be fought for. He's still in there, somewhere, chap, and I know that deep down, he realizes that whether he wants to hear it or not, the call of duty is still out there, waiting for someone to play to its beat.""Come on, Sulov. You're wasting your life out here, in this introspective nightmare, just like you and I both were when we fought for the Guards. We did good then, a lot of good, but nothing more than a temporary reprieve, nothing more than a tentacle cut off a monster that grew three more appendages with every one it lost. This is the moment in history where, win or lose, we aim right for the head, aiming to knock it off with a single stroke. Now, could Stannis and I recruit a hundred men to replace your spirit? Yeah, I'd reckon we could. But then what? We march on Mangaia with pumped up egos and a couple swords and get brushed aside like dust in the wind. No. This is a fight for those who have heart, and when I look at you, and I look at what you've created for yourself here, I can see that you're chock full of it."He plucked the saperka from Sulov's hand as he was distracted, catching it and spinning it in his hand in front of the Onu-Matoran."This saperka that you carry, this jacket that I wear, are mementos of our choices, Sulov, and together they have led us right to this very moment in time. But not because of destiny: because of our choices, as men. Come with me, and we can prove to Makuta, Mata Nui, and everyone who fights and dies for either that maybe prophecies can be written in stone, but they don't have to be set in it. We can prove that destinies are made by men, and the actions they make to justify that moniker, and that even though good people can be killed, they can't be beaten. Think of Kol Uskey. Think of Darrick Bane. Think of everyone who died that brought us to these points in our lives, and think of what they would do for a moment.""I just told you, Sulov, that this is one of those rare moments in a man's lifetime when he can truly say he had the opportunity to change history. We both know that such history is written by the victors, and that maybe, if we lose, what we do here will never go remembered. But I know you, Sulov, and I know that no matter how this goes down, you don't care about being just a footnote in history's annals, and that, mate, is why I need you."Reordin flipped the saperka with surprising expertise in his hand, holding it by the blade and leaving it, hilt outstretched, hovering through the air. The Ussalryman didn't even look at it, merely boring into the Sanctum Guardsman's blue eyes with his hazel eyes; he just stared, unreadable and obstinate, right until the moment where with surprising grace he slid out his hand and took the handle.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: [???] - Le-Wahi ShoreFirst, there was blackness. Nothing else, just complete, unending, blackness. As if all light in the universe had been extinguished. Permanently. This didn't bother me. The darkness was calming, comforting. It wrapped around me like a cocoon, shielding me from danger. As long as I was here, nothing would hurt me.Then, came the noise. It was a high, persistent sound, growing in intensity, and then stopping suddenly. Then, it came back, low to high to dead, repeating over and over.Even in the dark, I was soon able to anticipate when the next bout of noise would come. It was a constant metronome, each beat the same as the last.And just as I was getting comfortable with that, the feelings came.I felt something course and rough on my stomach, coating my skin tightly. It was annoying, but I didn't know how to get rid of it. I would just have to live with it, I suppose.I heard the noise come again, and felt a small sense of satisfaction that I had timed it correctly. The rough substance under me, I couldn't control. This, I could.Then, just as the noise switched from 'loud' to 'dead', I was hit by a new sensation. It was if a surge of energy had crashed into me, pumping me full of life, but at the same time, sending hundreds of thousands of needles of discomfort shooting across my body.My body?I had body?Yes, that felt right... How do I know that?I felt myself suddenly, all at once. I could feel where I was, and what I was. I felt my presence here, as if suddenly understanding that I was an actual part of my surroundings.Speaking of surroundings, mine had changed with that final bout of noise. The blackness was gone.In its place, was what can only be described as chaos.A flood of information flashed inside my mind, my brain already analyzing the colours, the sounds, the smells around me. It probably would've driven me insane... If I was in fact, sane, right now.I wasn't actually certain.In fact, I wasn't certain of anything.I took a few cautious looks around me, as if to verify that I, in fact, was in completely alien territory. Facing me, was a strange wall of greens, browns and blacks, and I thought I sensed... movement in there? Was that possible?Looking down, I noticed a long red and orange object, which was disturbingly close to me. It was a stocky, pole-like object, coated in some kind of metal, with five smaller sticks protruding from the end. It lay on what I could only assume was the ground, sinking into the fine grain that coated the earth.I suddenly felt the inexplicable urge to move it, to inspect it, as if it might contain a clue. I felt a mental tug, as if my body was trying to signal me. It wanted to move as well, it needed to shift. No point in rejecting the offer.I relaxed my mind, trying to allow my body to move on its own accord, when the noise started again. Already in fear of the strange sensation the last bout of noise had brought, I stiffened automatically, ready for the onslaught.This time, the rush wasn't as bad. It was almost refreshing in fact. It had a physical presence now, hitting, and spreading over me like a sheet. But as soon as it had arrived, it was gone, leaving me feeling... cold.And wet.With that done, I tried moving my body again, aiming to move the odd pole in front of me. I focused on reaching out to the object, already picturing it shift in the fine, tan grains.And it did.On its own.Automatically, I reeled back, away from the object. Had I moved it on my own? Had it moved of its own accord? I knew one thing for sure now: this stick was bad news. I should get away from it, immediately.Almost as soon as I had thought that, I felt another, even stranger sensation. It was as if I was weightless, like I had felt before these oddly refreshing sheets of primal energy kept hitting me. It was a welcome change. I could already imagine myself back inside my cocoon of blackness.However, that was not to be. Instead of the world leaving me in peace, it seemed to be moving away from me. A scary idea crept into my mind: Was all this connected to mysterious pole?No, that was impossible. The pole was moving with me, further and further away from the world. Panic flooded through me like the energy from the noisy sheets. This thing was following. The rest of the world was already far away from me, far enough to see even more of it than before. Must escape, I thought desperately, silently praying that the demon pole might eventually join the world in its departure. Almost as it in response to my thoughts, the entire world flew downwards at high speed.Still, the pole stayed. Now deeply disturbed, I didn’t even remember the green and black wall that had been in front of me, until it hit like a hammer.Unlike the sheets of energy, which had passed over my entire body smoothly, this wall, slammed into me with enough force to make me forget all about the demon object.The wall, as it seemed, was hollow to a point, filled with many, many different poles, though none of them followed me.Small comfort, when these green and black columns seemed to take pleasure in tormenting me, hitting me with their full weight, and making the world seem to spin around me. They whacked into me, filling my eyes with bursts of colour, and intensely painful new sensations of feeling.They never stopped. Never rested. They hit me, tortured me, relentlessly.Please let the blackness come back, I pleaded madly, as the merciless onslaught continued.And with one final assault from one of the poles, my wish came true.OOC:TL;DR: So, to recap: Our mystery Toa has awaken on the shores of Le-Wahi, dazed and confused, with absolutely no concept of the world. After being awoken by multiple waves hitting him, he sees his right arm, and believes it to be an enemy. In his panic, he accidentally activates his Kadin, sending him flying headlong into the jungle, where he passes out after hitting basically every tree there.Anyway, open for interaction. If anyone wants to stumble upon his body, feel free.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

iC: Skyra - Hospital, Le-koro -"I'm feeling slightly light-headed, but that's nothing that a little food won't cure." I stated, I did feel a big hungry, actually. "But yeah, I guess checking on Echelon's status would be prudent."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC- VerakVerak glanced down at himself. If only he was a little bit cleaner; his dirty armor wasn’t quite respectable of a Ko-Koro guard. In fact, not quite respectable of his own self either. His lower shins were caked in still drying mud- the Fau Swamp was not a clean place.As if in answer to his wish, a huge matoran threw down a bucket of water near the fence and plunged his face into it. After waiting politely for the Matoran builder to finish cleaning up, Verak gestured at the bucket with an unsaid ‘may I?’. The Worker didn’t bother to respond with words either, giving only a nod and turning away to go make use of his large hammer.Verak quickly washed the mud, dirt, and leaves out of his armor, trying to get his body as clean as it could be after a trek through the jungle. After a minute or two, he thought he had done a pretty good job.That done, He moved back to sitting on the bench, watching others pass with what looked like boredom. In reality, he was sizing up the beings that passed. Every fiber of his body wanted to stand up, walk around, and make a smart quip at the tall, funny colored Toa passing him. But he couldn’t- as far as anyone else new, Verak was a Ko-Koro guard. He couldn’t be himself. Acting was okay for a time, but all it really did was prove why he couldn’t stand to be someone else.How did people live like this? How did they sit still, worrying so much about the bounds of society that they didn’t live life? How could someone look at a pretty girl, or a good fight, or a shiny, fast Gukko bird and not want to do what their instinct told them to? It was so dull, being an average person, living their life in dull, repetitive, uselessness while they could be pumping with adrenaline.He sighed, still shocked by people after all his time alive. It was best to expect nothing of them- they always inexplicably disappointed you. “Look who’s fancy!” A female voice told him. He moved over an sized her up. A Vortixx, wearing a white fedora and absolutely no armor. Bizarrely, she was adorned with cloth instead.He quickly bit down a smile and a witty comment- not something a guard would say. Instead he settled with a boring and polite “Hello”.OOCJust read the last two paragraphs, unless you really want to delve into Verak's mind.

Edited by Visaru

IC: What did he know of eloquent speeches discoursing on destiny? What did he know of history, of moments in time that defined ages to come? What did he know of grandness at all?Sulov was not stupid. But he knew his mental capabilities were not high, either. About as grand as he could wrap his head around was his dream, his ideal of a peaceful world in which everyone could exist in a happy sort of freedom--that dream which he had striven to create yet seemed so far away now. He was nearly lost pondering Reordin's argument. What was he to make of it, what was he to do? Run, Temptation whispered in his ear, and he almost flinched at the sound. It rang loud in his head as the legendary Makuta's voice. You know the land; you can beat his speed and start anew elsewhere, however you want, where he won't disgrace the name of Kol to make a point. And if you can't...In his mind's eye, Sulov saw the pistol.He saw himself reaching into the back of his coat and opening its holster. He saw himself drawing the gun with the speed only practice could achieve. He saw one of his fingers moving onto the trigger.And he saw Reordin, in vivid clarity, falling to the ground with mouth opened in an 'o' and red holes dotting his jacket.Sulov had been an exile for so long that he barely remembered what it was like to speak. He had fought long and hard for his dream of a world in which those who surrounded him would be safe, only to watch as they died one by one. He had suffered in their name and lost all he had because or in spite of it. He had been cast out into the desert of solitude, deprived of emotional comfort and starved of companionship to fight for people he did not know and never would. He could only honor those he loved by forcing himself to remember their deaths. He was at his breaking point and he knew it. A part of him longed to run from or to fight this request, and he knew that both those options were available to him. No one could stop him on his territory and with such a devastating surprise weapon. And no one could fault him if he snapped at this point. Any one of the emotional wounds he bore alone could drive men insane; total solitude often turned any subjected to it to gibbering madmen fighting shadows or talking to flowers as though they were people. He was only a matoran. There was only so much he could take, and surely this would be the last straw...But his hand would not move in spite of the want. His big feet refused to power out of the area. His eyes remained as blankly obstinate as ever, as friendly to death and man alike.Because at the end of the day, acting on want was not what Sulov Exile had built himself to be. It didn't matter if he felt insulted or if he was grieving. It didn't matter how many miles he went alone or how hated he became. What mattered was the logical thing to do, the thing that helped everybody. The part of him that wanted to express turmoil would not because of this one priority. No matter how much he felt that giving up or killing was what he needed, he turned it down. The needs of the many had to be above the needs, or the wants, of the few, or the one.So Sulov took the offered saperka. He sheathed it and nodded once in affirmation, then drew something from his backpack and handed it to Reordin. It was the latest iStone model, an Onu-Koroan task pad built to store and calculate data. It was a gift he had gotten from a friend long ago and never used. Where Reordin was going, his literary and mental skills could make it a tool of great service."Password is 'saperka'. Let's go."Then Sulov turned and started walking back towards the Wanderer. He still didn't believe he was a hero. But he did believe he had found a new calling.

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Ic: Stannis was still turned to the other followers, his mind simple as he assured himself the prophesies did not lie. Nobody had spoken while they waited for Sulov and Reordin to return from the thicket, and rightly so. Everybody had been thrust into a world they were largely unfamiliar with, and those who were accustomed to a life of exploration and mystery were elevated to a brand new stage as chosen ones. Stannis looked at the three men around him and knew why they were chosen; each one of them bore that feel, that raw energy that could be detected as holy power, power heroes possessed. They were all unique, but they were all special, and that was why they were a team.The sound of quiet footsteps, stealthy from practice as a hunter, could be heard behind him, and Stannis turned to see Sulov emerging from the conclave with Reordin, saperka sheathed and soul filled with the same energy that could be felt in the other Chosen Ones. Stannis nodded to Sulov and extended his hand to the grisly soldier in a gesture of solemn welcome. The prophesies had pulled through. The six had been found.

IC:Skaarn left Madrihk and his group, happy that he finally had some sort of pseudo-position within the Island Liberation Squad. It wasn't much, and he didn't have much to work with, but that would mean his eventual rise would be that much greater. He left Pala-Koro, deciding it would be best to head to the main villages to find business. Along the way to Le-Koro however he found a body, unconscious on the jungle floor. Skaarn decided to take a closer look, and found realized it was a Toa. A greedy smile appeared on his face. Toa were worth a pretty penny in the slave market, if they could be tamed. Skaarn moved closer to make sure the Toa wasn't dead.ooc: Emissary?

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Fendora? I think it's a cowboy hat. I think. *crawls off to profile page*IC(Byraher): Byraher's smile fell. Either this guy was really bored or really proper and smug. Maybe it was just an act? Byraher walked closer and tipped her hat a little, "Name's Byraher. You are....?"

WIP

IC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron was slightly surprized at the Le-Matoran paying her. The battle in Le-Koro seemed so long ago... Aelynn wanted to refuse, but if there was anything that she had learned from her time in Le-Koro it that that more Le-Matoran could be pretty darn stubborn. "Oh, thank you," she said, and accepted the widgets. The Fe-Toa smiled, happy to see atleast one person who stay her friend.Aelynn stopped before turning to follow Auron, and quickly hugged Laki. Releasing him just as quickly, the Fe-Toa smiled one last time and turn to follow the Ta-Toa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOCSorry, Fedora. I really need to triple check my posts for these spelling errors. IC- Verak"Loran," He told her, spitting out the first name that entered his head. "Of the Ko-Koro Guard." he added. "You work for Madrihk, I assume?"IC- LakiLaki returned the hug, gad he had forced those long overdue widgets into Aelynn's purse. It was the though that counted, since she didn't need widgets much. It was all he could give her now.He smiled at her as she left, waving. It felt good to still have a friend. He hoped she would find her Destiny. Laki turned and looked around the village. Now what? Things seemed to be rolling along fine, the quest to save the island going well. He supposed it was time to go back to Le-Koro, and pick up some more supplies, money, check the news and see his friends. That sort of thing.It really felt good to have this sort of purpose, to be doing so many things. To be working all the time and not to keep up some old Le-koro structures. He was working for his Destiny and the fate of Mata Nui. It felt immeasurably good. He walked into his small hut and grabbed his pack, throwing the remains of his widgets and a few day's worth of food. He pulled it onto his shoulders and looked around before taking a deep breath. Time to leave. Honestly he felt a little homesick. Some time back in familiar Le-Koro would be good.

IC: Tarnok"Then let's get going, Ulyism."The Onu-Matoran directed his Ussal in the direction of the caves leading to Onu-Koro, his mind working out just what he intended to do.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC- Verak"Loran," He told her, spitting out the first name that entered his head. "Of the Ko-Koro Guard." he added. "You work for Madrihk, I assume?"
IC(Byraher): "Loran? Sounds like a chick name." Byraher muttered, then added, in a more clear tone, "Work? No. I'm not sure what I do. He talks to me and I might do something. I think. It's still a little confusing. I just joined up a few days ago. Or something like that."

WIP