Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Aurax: Aurax nodded politely to Sulov. On the inside, though, Aurax was a bit nervous. Sulov was huge, built like an ox. The fact that Sulov was on their side did nothing to calm Aurax's nervousness. Aurax turned to Stannis. "Well, Stannis, we are all finally gathered. Do you have instructions or a general idea of where we're supposed to go next?"

IC: [???] - Le-Wahi JungleOnce again, the cocoon of blackness slipped away from me, leaving me exposed in the real world again. Still sore and dazed from my assault by the black and green demon poles, I found myself back on the ground, surrounded on all sides by my stoic (former) attackers. This surface was different, I realized with a start. Instead of the grainy surface from before, this ground was hard, and jabbed into me at several different angles, each of which was more uncomfortable than the last. If I knew how, I might have winced. Even the red demon pole (which I would later learn as being my right arm) seemed to be in pain.I glanced upwards, fearing what I might find. The black and green attackers I had faced before were bad, but could there be something worse waiting for me.Turns out, I was right.There was another object here, one that definitely looked out of place. It was large and white, with two matching demon poles hanging down from its side, and another two, more incomplete looking ones, stretching down from the thing's base all the way down to the ground.It was bent at an odd angle, with the top portion of its body hunched over what I thought was my body (though I wasn't entirely certain), with two dark, shining circles at the front. The orbs were the most disturbing part, for me. They seemed... wrong, somehow.Immediately, I realized that I needed to get away from this alien object as quickly as possible. I could try the maneuver I had used to get away from the demon pole, but that had merely inflicted more pain on me than it saved. That wouldn't work.Suddenly, my thoughts returned to the demon pole. So far, it had been the only thing in this world I could control, my only tool to protect myself. If I could use it to defend against this being or object or whatever, I might be able to deter it, or even maybe escape from it.It was worth a shot, at any rate. Not like I had anything to lose.Focusing as hard as I could, I envisioned the blunt end of the pole (otherwise known, as a 'hand', apparently) flying into these twin evil orbs of light (its 'eyes', or something like that), and blocking them from view.And then, almost without realizing it, the demon pole answered my call, hurling its five-pronged end at the creature's face.OOC: That's you, Fanixe.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Skaarn jumped back from the Toa's hand, which wasn't particularly hard considering the Toa was lying on the ground whilst Skaarn was standing, and his Hordika instincts didn't hurt either. Skaarn growled at the Toa, slowly walking in an arc around the fallen warrior, inspecting him like a Rahi inspects its prey. He snorted a few times, unable to resist the urge. The surprise had made him nervous, forgetting the regal-like composure he had had before when in Pala Koro.Finally Skaarn stopped moving, his lips curling into a smile. He moved a hand behind his back and began charging a Rhotuka. "Today's your lucky day, my friend" Skaarn said.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC- Verak"Yes, this... ILS, right? Is not Madrihk's personal army? If you're part of it, you work for him, yes?" He leaned forwards, adopting an inquisitive stance.
IC(Byraher): "I guess. We talked and stuff, but he didn't exactly accept nor deny me. Most people think I'm Madrihk's squeeze then anything else. I'm sort of a flux member. I'm in, but I not." Byraher frowned. "If you understand."

WIP

OOC:Sorry for my leave-School makes me busy.IC: Cy shouted, "Green Tornado, Toa of Air. I think we have an assassin running around the village, if that justifies quick-breaking into your buisness. If not, then permission to deal with the matter myself? I am fast-guessing that he is after me and my friend Vorok."

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: The Marksman and The PredatorThe two hunters finally decided to enter Pala-Koro. Then they saw two beings (Verak and Byraher) nearby. "What's up?" The Predator askedIC: JianzhaJianzha changed the sign on the restaurant to open and started taking more customersOOC: The Jade Dragon is open for business! Any makuta followers need a restaurant?

IC: Aelynn"Fine Mr. Genius, sounds good," Aelynn replied, following the Ta-Toa into the forest. The Fe-Toa decided it would be good to stay away from Pala-Koro for a while, considering what had happened there.IC: Onuzek"Heal. Now," the hulking brute demanded, his orange eyes focused on the Matoran cowering before him. There was something different about those eyes, an intelligence present that wasn't there before. Onuzek was in Le-Koro, in a hospital, to be exact. His wounds had proved to be too great for the Be-Toa to fix himself, so he came to the Village of Air for help.How he went about getting that help might have been slightly different now then before the infected Kanohi came into play. The remains of a Po-Toa in the hospital who had tried to stop Onuzek were scattered around, and a second Toa was staring at the remains of his weapon... And the arm that used to be holding it. A few seconds longer from Onuzek's stare, and the Matoran began working on the hulking Toa's more serious wounds...OOC: Open for interaction.. I guess.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Cy shouted, "Green Tornado, Toa of Air. I think we have an assassin running around the village, if that justifies quick-breaking into your buisness. If not, then permission to deal with the matter myself? I am fast-guessing that he is after me and my friend Vorok."
IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro HQ)Silence for a few seconds."For what reason would they be after you?" Madrihk asked Cy.

Ic: "No," Stannis said in response to Aurax. "I was hoping for direction by now, but nothing came.""So we wander?"Stannis thought about this. It's not something he was worried about, and accepted that he shouldn't fret over, either. Wherever he wandered destiny already was, as if his mind bore a compass that told him where fate would have him. Fortune seemed to flower wherever he tread, making his previous exploits with the Companions sensible in how they were able to uncover things wherever they went. But his seemingly natural luck wasn't something he wanted to rely on; he was still a deeply intuitive man, and no matter how dang lucky he may have been he still wanted to do things right. "Before that matoran visited us, we were going to Ta-Koro. That was our last remaining desideratum and that is where we must go."Sulov, Reordin, are you ready?" he asked. The Onu-Matoran had apparently been living there for a while and may have need to fetch supplies, and the Sanctum Guardsman had not returned from behind the trees since Sulov emerged with intent.

IC (Merror)Just as they were about to leave, Merror heard loud noises coming from one of the other rooms in the hospital. It sounded like fighting. And screaming.Merror ran to the room, just in time to see a Matoran, shaking with fear, treating the wounds of a massive Toa. Onuzek. With an Infected mask.In seconds Merror's swords were in his hands."Onuzek..." he said cautiously. "Can you hear me?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Skyra - Hosptial, Ga-koro -I wasn't far behind Merror, I stopped in complete shock and surprise when entered the room. It was Onuzek...with an infected mask. "This...is not good." I said in a loud whisper to Merror, I knew all too well how powerful Onuzek was, an infected Onuzek was something to be feared, and had to be stopped. I stayed on Merror's left flank, drawing one of my katanas. All I knew is that this was gonna be rough...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro HQ)Silence for a few seconds."For what reason would they be after you?" Madrihk asked Cy.
IC: A few seconds of silence followed, as the Toa of Air shaped a protective vaccum around the hut to prevent them from being heard by Ziraul. "Vorok used to work for a Xa-Koro organization known as the Black Inferno-opposed to Makuta, but still selfish dark-criminals. I helped him see the bright-light, so to quick-speak. That got them ever-mad, which is why I use the name Green Tornado, and Vorok took up his nickname. Made us harder to track. Since they assassinate anyone who defects or happens to be an enemy, we became targets. Good enough for you?"

IC
IC: MadrihkThe Toa of Ice stood up and extended his hand to remove the ice seal he had put on the door. The hut still wasn't soundproof, apparently, so the sooner the workers would remake it with stone the better. Madrihk ushered the Toa inside."Does this make us targets as well?" he asked.

IC (Weta): "I've got this" Weta whispered to the rest of the team. "Just cover me for a couple of moments". Trusting them to stop the collosus from breaking his neck, Weta closed his eyes and probed the magnetic fields in the room. They were present, both large and small, from the planet's gigantic field down to tiny fluctuations within his metallic armour. He ignored all of these, searching for only one: the attraction holding Onuzek's mask onto his face. There were many kanohi in the room, but he found it quickly. He was ready to cut it with a flick of his thoughts.OOC: Stopping the post here so as not to auto-hit infected!Onuzek. I judge this post has taken about 2 seconds of time, including talking, so Gravity, if you don't want that mask to drop off, do something quickly. Otherwise, he will be disinfected in the next post.

ppg2.png

IC:"That really depends on what you do about it-if you can find someone to replace Vorok, then they might find that satisfactory-but Vilor is not an easy sell. Since the death of one of their three elite, the Matatu, and Vorok's defection, they are rather short-handed. Either that or hand them my head on a platter. First task is to find them, though. We're dealing with one of their better ones-Ziraul, disguised as a Vortixx with speaker-hands-Sonics. Tirax, the Skakdi who works for them, could show up as well." OOC: If you wanted to slip Voroki into Xa-Koro, now is the time.

IC: Reordin (Jungle, Le-Wahi)"Right here, Stannis," Reordin called out, moving from the trees left of the group and startling them. "In the future, we should travel more carefully, try and observe our surroundings more. One Guardsman can run point, the other two can watch from the left and right sides, and perhaps Lepidran could keep watch from behind and see if the insects hear anything. It'll keep us from being startled by anything..."Deep down, Reordin didn't agree at all with just aimlessly wandering, trying to reach their next destination; it didn't seem at all like a good way to bring about this "prophecy" that Stannis spoke of any sooner, and he was rapidly losing faith in the Pa-Matoran's ability to lead efficiently instead of just by stumbling around, looking for his next hint, but there must be something of worth to him, otherwise, Reordin or maybe even Sulov would have been elected to lead the team. It was a leap of faith that the lieutenant was not comfortable taking, but it was one he would have to take nonetheless."So, Ta-Wahi?" he asked with an even voice as he envisioned the blistering hot temperatures that awaited him in the area around the volcano.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Oreius)Oreius nodded at Reordin's suggestion, and moved to the right of the group. It made sense: they had been chosen, somehow, by destiny, and had been promised that they would strike a blow against the Makuta. That wasn't exactly a good thing when you lived on an island dominated by the Makuta. All it would take was a single infected Rahi, and one of their team members could be dead in an instant.The Ta-Matoran recalled his meeting with the mysterious Matoran who had told him of Stannis' coming. He had begun talking, then abruptly grabbed Oreius and jumped into the ocean, swimming away to a "safer" location. At the time, Oreius had thought he was crazy, but upon examining the memory more closely, he had long since realized that the Matoran had been protecting him from something. Not something physical, but something dangerous nonetheless.The Makuta.The memory was frightening, for it reminded Oreius that the Makuta's will was long and broad, but it also gve him hope: perhaps their company had not been discovered yet. Perhaps the mysterious Matoran had succeeded in eluding the Makuta's gaze, and they were still secret. He hoped it was true, but it was too risky to trust in the theory. He reminded himself to keep his eyes and ears open at all times."So, Ta-Wahi?" Reordin asked Stannis.Oreius spoke up. "If Lepidran can get us out of Le-Wahi, I can take you anywhere in Ta-Wahi you want to go."

IC: [???] - Le-Wahi JungleI cursed internally as my swing missed the evil creature, who had moved away from me. It dropped down lower to the ground, reaching one of its own demon poles behind itself as it circled around me, its twin dark orbs drilling into me like spears. They held intelligence, definitely, but malevolence as well.This would not be easy.I twisted around, trying to keep the creature in my sights, only to feel myself topple over, onto an even flatter portion of ground. Or perhaps a flatter portion of myself? I'm not sure.It was then, that I saw it.It was a massive, flattened object, with four demon poles attaching at its corners (reminiscent of the white creature that was circling), each one as thick and metallic as the one that had been following me. The entire structure was the same red-orange of the previous demon pole too. Was it possible...I focused once again, trying to move the demon pole in a slight motion. In response, the closest demon pole on my right twitched, matching my thoughts. Intrigued, I willed the rest of the strange red structure to twitch as well.I was not disappointed. The entire object spasmed briefly, feeling my mind with a matching sensation.So, this structure could controlled by my will. Excellent.Quickly, I pictured the position that the malevolent creature's was fixed, holding itself up on two of its poles, its own flat structure hanging in midair. Focusing on that one thought, I willed all four of my own demon objects to push themselves, so that I matched the position.Slowly, my upper demon poles, reached down to the ground, pushing up until all of my weight was held on my lower ones, so that I stood tall like my opponent. It was only then, that I realized how much higher up I was than it. At least a head, by my calculations.Crouching down like the creature, I mimicked its motions, and began to circle around with it.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sulov nodded to Reordin's suggestion. He pointed to the right, showing that he would take his position there.He paused and directed his gaze to Stannis--while he was unsure if this was the Wanderer and just how fit he was to lead on wandering alone, the exile would make it visible respected him and his queries. Then his gravelly rasp spoke for the first time before the assembled group:"A minute."Sulov threw himself onto a tree's trunk. Scaling to the first limb, he leaped from it to others and from those to yet more. He finally disappeared into his hut in the canopy.The matoran searched his reserves of food. He wasn't lacking any; his backpack had within it rations to last him many days. But when he removed the iStone, a bit of room had opened up in his container. He thus filled that room with even more rations. His methodical stockpiling caught all kinds of nourishment; fibrous jerky of a rich brown, crisp and dried vegetables, and canteens of preserved as well as others were placed within his backpack to fill the gap. Hunting and gathering were limited and unreliable methods of obtaining food in the wild, he knew. Food was not always easy to find nor to fetch. Proper feeding on a journey could only be done with variety and large supplies. Sulov had decided to ensure that he had plenty of both, not just for himself, but for the group as well. Such a stocked backpack guarded against the threat of malnourishment.It only took the matoran a few minutes to finish packing. He then checked his various small tools and rations to make sure they were neatly placed and padded. Satisfied, he hopped back down and took his position at the right of the six.

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC, Aurax: Aurax moved to the left of Stannis, closest to his side. Aurax noted that the six were already starting to look like a team. But would they act like one? Aurax hoped they would all cooperate. But for now, he would only hope that Stannis's leadership would help them act as one. Three militamen. Three adventurers. This will be interesting...

IC- VerakThe toa of stone shrugged. "You could tell me better than me. I'm just waiting for him to get done with his business."
IC(Byraher): "Ah......." Byraher tilted her head and popped her neck as she thought of something to say. She found it. "So, Loran, what do you do for a living? Or did, before all this?" she waved a hand at the village.

WIP

OOC: Well, here we go...IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa turned when the group of Toa arrived at the room, and studied each of them carefully. Before any more words could be exchanged, Onuzek raised his hand and motioned towards the group. Without warning, the gravity in the area around them increased dramaticly, probably forcing those not used to such pressure to their knees and cutting off any elemental power they were bringing to bear.However, the pulse seemed to end as quickly as it started, and the gravity returned to normal, but Onuzek was already charging into the middle of the group, infected Pakari glowing and his massive broadsword drawn. The Matoran who had been healing the Ba-Toa fell to the ground, and, wide eyed, pressed himself into the wall.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Kethrye frowned. "Just what we need. . ." he muttered under his breath, standing near the headquarters door. "More people trying to kill us."
IC:"That really depends on what you do about it-if you can find someone to replace Vorok, then they might find that satisfactory-but Vilor is not an easy sell. Since the death of one of their three elite, the Matatu, and Vorok's defection, they are rather short-handed. Either that or hand them my head on a platter. First task is to find them, though. We're dealing with one of their better ones-Ziraul, disguised as a Vortixx with speaker-hands-Sonics. Tirax, the Skakdi who works for them, could show up as well."
IC: MadrihkMadrihk leaned slightly closer to Kethrye and spoke very lowly, so that Cy would not hear."I have been informed that a Vortixx who blasted sound waves from his hands were amongst the strangers that helped fight off the gang that attacked while the rest of us were in Ko-Wahi. He might still be on our side given that Cy says they don't like Makuta, but at the same time we can't afford to have more criminals in our midst. I kind of regret defending Voriki back when we might otherwise have allied with those warriors hunting him; but they seemed shady, coming here with Ferrin in tow. See if you can locate this Ziraul... we're going to want eyes on him."To Cy, the ILS leader had other things to say."I'm going to need as much detail about each of you as possible. You, the assassins, eventually people that are only tangentially related but might get involved. Names and looks, preferably descriptions of mannerisms as well. If something's going on around here, I want to know what. We already got blindsided by one guy's evil twin, I don't want to repeat any past mistakes."

IC: Skyra - Hosptial, Le-koro -As Onuzek charged I stepped into the front of the group, activating my Hau. Onuzek, no matter how strong he was, would not be able to break through the Hau's shield. I began to gather my energies to unleash a powerful blast of wind the moment Onuzek hit my shield, it would be then that he'd be off-guard.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Kethrye nodded and stocked off to carry out Madrihk's orders. Well, at least it's only someone who might want to kill us, he thought, pulling the door open and stepping out through the entrance-wayHe ran his gaze around through the crowd of beings gathered within the village, the other ILS members loitering around and the workers swarming to finish work on Pala-Koro's new defense.Now, to business.- - - -Voriki stood alone, doing nothing, because nothing seemed to be happening at all.Boring, boring boring, thought he, shaking his head and yawning. At least earlier people actually seemed to be talking together, instead of just standing around patching paint dry like now. Need a way to start more discourse around here. Or someone to attack us. . .

IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa slammed into Skyra's Hau-shield, and with a grunt, was stopped dead by it. However, the Le-Toa would be hard pressed to keep the shield up, or, for that matter, stay standing, from the amount of force impacting it. Onuzek, obviously, weighed a lot, and using his Pakari, he had been going at quite a speed when he hit the wall of energy.The blast of air sent the gigantic Toa back a good four yards and shattered the crystaline windows on the far wall. The infected Ba-Toa glared at Skyra, and studdenly the black armored Toa of Air would find his body's gravity altered, causing him to fall back into the other Toa if he didn't grab onto anything quick.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:"What, can't you multitask?" Skaarn said demeaningly to the Toa, regaining some of his composure. "Or are Toa not able to fight and talk at the same time?"Skaarn realized that something was wrong with the Toa. The warrior was acting strangely, as if he were drunk or incredibly sleepy. It was as if the Toa was surprised by absolutely everything he saw. Well, he certainly won't see this coming, thought Skaarn. An instant later Skaarn swung his arm forward, throwing the charged Rhotuka at the Toa. The spining disk would bring the Toa to the ground, unable to move due to his own weight.ooc: I have to say, the whole demon poles thing can get quite confusing

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Nobody's come for business, so I'm hitchhiking into another plotIC: JianzhaJianzha was preparing a meal when suddenly, OUCH!!!, her hand slipped and got burned on the edge of a pot. To make matters worse, that pot tipped over and just so happened to be containing hot soup. She screamed and clutched her arm. Grabbing her revolver and her sword just in case, she started for a hospital. She needed to treat these burnsOOC: Ghosthands and co, would it be ok of a random vortixx walks into the hospital in the middle of the fight?

OOC: It's your choice. If you want to stumble into a fight with a massive Infected Toa, be my guest :PIC (Merror)Merror sprang into action as Onuzek went flying."Skeldan, Pirok, hang onto Skyra!" he shouted. "Weta, get that mask off! Elianne, with me!"Calix activated, he charged forwards to engage the Infected Toa, twin swords readied.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: In my mind...no.IC-Skeldan:Okay, so, Gravity powers. Something rather new to Skeldan. However, he had the ability to remain rather upright with what was happening, and he might actually have a method for attack, as well. First, though, he grabbed Skyra, helping to keep the Toa of Air from flying off into the open space above Le-Wahi, as he proceeded to do what he could to freeze Onuzek in place with his element.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now