Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Snelly, hope you don't mind the minor auto-hit/bunnying. :)IC: PirokActivating his Calix, Pirok leapt in and grabbed Skyra before he could hit anyone, hopefully giving him enough time to perhaps use his Air powers to stabilise himself.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: The Marksman"Uhhh, we said hello?" he said to Verak and ByraherIC: JianzhaJianzha walked into the hospital. She looked for the reception desk but couldn't find any staff to greet her. She was in so much pain and so intent on finding treatment that she never noticed that she was standing in the middle of a fight between a massive creature and 6 toa. (It should look a bit like that seen from The mazing Spiderman with Stan Lee in it)

Edited by Constructman

IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa turned his attention to Merror, as the Ta-Toa seemed like the most immediate threat. With his infected Pakari glowing, Onuzek swung his broadsword in a low horizontal slash. But when one had a height like Onuzek, a low slash wasn't that low compared to a normal being.Even without his Pakari, a attack like this from the Ba-Toa would do damage... If it hit. In his rage and generally none observentness, Onuzek didn't notice the ice forming on his form, but he wouldn't, seeing as the ice shattered as soon as it formed from the hulking Toa's enhanced strength.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: JianzhaJianzha continued wandering around the hospital, wondering why it was so damaged. Then, while looking at the ground, she walked straight into something. She looked up and saw some... thing swinging a sword around. She didn't care; all she cared about was her arm and a way to treat the burn. She started opening the medicine cabinets looking for medication and also for some cold water

IC: OnuzekThe kick might not have been powerful compared to Onuzek's Pakari enhanced strength, but it was blunt force, and blunt force tended ignore armor. The hulking Toa was a bit too large to be pushed back by the powerful blow, but he did feel it. Enough for a grunt to come from the Be-Toa.His broadsword held in his right hand, Onuzek returned the attack with his own; a clawed gauntlet on the end of a massive arm swinging towards Merror's left side in a devastating punch.OOC: To clear up any confusion, it would be left from Onuzek's point of view. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Weta): The fight that broke out gave Weta all the time he needed to recover from the gravity pulse which had sent him to the floor. While the giant was busy fighting Skyra and Merror, he took hold of the infected mask's attraction with his magnetic power and reversed it. Now, instead of the mask holding itself onto Onuzek's face, the two would repel each other strongly, probably sending the mask halfway across the room.

ppg2.png

OOC: I can't argue with you on that one. :PIC: [???] - Le-Wahi JungleIt was ironic that just as the Toa was getting used to his newfound control over his equally newfound limbs, he should lose it almost immediately afterwards. With the full force of his own gravity bearing down on him, he suddenly found himself stomach down on the hard earth, dirt already filling his mouth.Struggling against the air itself, the Toa attempted to free himself from the ground, even resorting to his Kadin at one point. No good. He was stuck.At the mercy of an amoral Hordika.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Matan and Natan):The next morning, the two Skakdi rose early, while the forest floor was still covered in mist. They went and bathed in the lake, and then came home and polished their armour until it shone, along with their tremendous teeth. Having scrubbed up well beyond the standards of most Skakdi, the two emerged from their home behind their workshop, and placed a hastily scrawled "Closed: Back soon" sign on the door. From there, they made their way into the centre of the village, looking for Tuuli's noble ruru as the merchant came to start the day's trading.
IC: The trader turned to face the entrants. "Why happy-hello there...", Tuuli began to speak quickly, as did most Treespeakers. After the two came closer, Tuuli had begun to think he may have seen these beings before. Indeed, he had! Skakdi weren't easily forgettable. Naturally, Tuuli decided to bring up the newest hot topic:"Pique-interested in the Cultured Gentry maybe-perhaps?" Tuuli said quickly.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Matan aand Natan): "Ah.. yes?" Matan managed, confused by the Matoran's rapid treespeak. He and his brother had only arrived on Mata Nui a few months ago, so they hadn't yet learned to cope with a lot of the Le-matoran slang. "We saw the sign, and we think a profitable arrangement could be made between us."

ppg2.png

IC: Tuuli nodded gleefully, "Ever-great!" He reached down under his table and rose again holding a small stone tablet in his hand."Way-make to this iceland at the meet-time stated," Tuuli said, pointing to the time and place, "The Cultured Gentry will gather then, and we will nice-ask you some more queries, and then make-choose whether you two are officially proud-stand members. In the meantime we will be doing truth-checks. I'm ever-confident that you two will be in-welcomed though."Tuuli handed Haitol the tablet. They quickly noticed that the place was far from here, and the date was fast approaching."We gather every two weeks," Tuuli said, "But if you quick-travel, you may make this one"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: MadrihkMadrihk leaned slightly closer to Kethrye and spoke very lowly, so that Cy would not hear."I have been informed that a Vortixx who blasted sound waves from his hands were amongst the strangers that helped fight off the gang that attacked while the rest of us were in Ko-Wahi. He might still be on our side given that Cy says they don't like Makuta, but at the same time we can't afford to have more criminals in our midst. I kind of regret defending Voriki back when we might otherwise have allied with those warriors hunting him; but they seemed shady, coming here with Ferrin in tow. See if you can locate this Ziraul... we're going to want eyes on him."To Cy, the ILS leader had other things to say."I'm going to need as much detail about each of you as possible. You, the assassins, eventually people that are only tangentially related but might get involved. Names and looks, preferably descriptions of mannerisms as well. If something's going on around here, I want to know what. We already got blindsided by one guy's evil twin, I don't want to repeat any past mistakes."
IC:"Ziraul is the one who's presence I can confirm. He can look like whatever he wants with that Mahiki of his. He has something of a reputation as a killer of Makuta servants-the average ones duck for cover if they hear his name. If you've heard of him, wouldn't be surprised. Has a katana, throwing knives, a six blade slicer and maybe a poison dagger. Only distinctive feature of appearance is a burlap cloak. Current alias is likely Vilorus, if our last encounter is anything to go by. Very agile. Toa of Sonics. Tirax is his Skakdi assistant-black, battle-axe, impact vision, and more of a brawler than anything else. A little bit of brain on his shoulders, though, compared to his type. If you see one, the other is likely to be around". "As for my freinds-Vorok is a Toa of Gravity, with a Calix that has an odd vision scope for both eyes, like you sometimes see on the Akaku. Uses a sword, shield and crossbow. Armor has a number of blades-elbow blades, shoulder spikes, that kind of thing. Sharp-expert marksmen...personality is somewhat sharp-negative and pessimistic-Vorok is still, as he describes it, struggling with inner darkness. Very dangerous if he employs his air-melee style, and still tough if he does something else. His full name is Dovorachk, but don't go around telling people that. Kivar, a freind we made after Vorok's defection, is a naturalist with a love for Rahi, and wears a Zatth. Can speak most Rahi languages, so if Nuju ever needs a translator around here after this ordeal is over, let him know-Nuju ever-speaks Bird-talk. Has a pet Gukko named Echo, and happens to be keeping an eye out for Ziraul via the air right now. He's the one who wanted an apology for the Hive, if you wanted to know. He knows our past, and his element is Sonics. Sheild and sword, enough skill to keep himself alive if it comes down to that. Knows our pasts. I have another friend named Aelynn as well-she's a Toa of Iron with very little skill, and I don't know much about her yet. No idea if she could get involved, but I don't know where she's at or what she's up to." "As for the Black Inferno themselves, about six members from what Vorok has told me. Leader is Vilor, a giant Toa of Plasma with a Pakari, and not someone to mess with. Uses weapons that are somewhere between clubs and torches. Or just his strong-hands. Personality is something between brutal rage and sadism. Don't expect to survive a fight with him unless you have the right moves-with that mask, you might. Has an elite guard, normally composed of three, called the Matatu, who wear the mask and are Toa of Lightning. One's dead, according to Vorok, and another is fiercely loyal, nameless, and mute. The second living one is named Takari-don't know all his weapons, but he talks, and happens to be quite confident-but that may be a surface-mask- Vorok thinks he happens to have some insecurities about breaking the Toa Code. He's a thief, more so than a body guard. Like him, Makkan, a Toa of Stone, may also have some insecurities about work for Vilor. He's a dark-slaver with a preference for chain-like weapons, and a Matatu wearer-just not a card-carrying member of Vilor's guard. I'd really like to get them both to quick-change their ways-they might be open to it.""And for myself, my actual name is Cyclonis-Cy for short, but please call me by my alias, Green Tornado-I still wish to hide from the Inferno as long as possible-trust me, after hearing Vorok talk about Vilor's torturous tendencies, I think you'll understand why. I've ever-worked indirectly as a protector of Le-Koro for quite some time-never officially joined the Gukko Force-I just can't find a sharp-knack for military's structured lifestyle. I'd probably qualify for rank by now if I had bothered to quick-join. Basically done that until Vorok showed up in the tree-village, and I was able to fast-turn him around. We wound up defending the high-skies together after that. The only other thing you should know about is that I love to sky-jump...flying, as you ground-dwellers called it."OOC: Will post as Vorok, Kivar, Ziraul and Tirax later tomorrow. Longest post ever. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Le-koro -I had little time to lose as I tried to stabilize myself with my powers, blowing air against myself rapidly, thanks to the help of the others, they'd given me enough time for me to do so before I crashed into the wall. As Onuzek focused on fighting Merror my gravity returned to normal. "Thanks guys." I said quickly as I charged back into the fight. Sheathing my katana, I ducked and slid under Onuzek's massive legs and then sprung up and climbed his back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Hopefully this would by Merror some time and prevent him from becoming a stain on the floor. I prepared myself to hold on for dear life.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Matan and Natan): Blah blah Cultured Gentry blah. Blah blah members blah blah blah. More treespeak gushed forth from the trader, leaving the Skakdi with only a vague impression of his meaning. The tablet, thankfully, was much more informative and lacked tree-speak. A meeting of the Cultured Gentry was to take place the next day in Ko-koro. There, they might be inducted if the other members found them worthy."Thankyou, Tuuli" Matan told the Matoran, again speaking for the pair. "We will go to this meeting".With the information on the tablet to guide them, the two brothers prepared to leave for Ko-wahi. They closed up their shop and hung a sign on the door, telling customers that they had left the village, but would hopefully be back in a few days. Those with standing orders could collect their items when the Skakdi returned.Having seen to their business they filled their backpacks with provisions for the trip. Food, equipment, and a few of their tools. Each fetched their weapons in case of danger on the road, and slung their zamor launchers over their shoulders. With their preparations complete, the two engineers left the tree-village and set off north into the mountains.OOC: Matan and Natan to Ko-wahi.

ppg2.png

OOC: Will post as Vorok, Kivar, Ziraul and Tirax later tomorrow. Longest post ever.
OOC: The hive attack planning left me with some writing fatigue as well. :PIC: Madrihk"Thank you," Madrihk said, having jotted down notes while the Green Tornado described his associates. "I remember meeting Kivar, though his name escaped me until you mentioned it now. I recall him not being happy about the Nui-Rama at all. Understandable, perhaps, but I stand by my word on the matter: it was the Makuta's fault, not ours. I think we came to an agreement, though, so I hope there won't be any quarrels between us.""I saw Aelynn just a few minutes ago. She's been hanging around here, though she's not officially part of the ILS. She is a nice Toa, and I believe I may trust her, so if she trusts you I might as well do so too."The Toa of Ice rubbed his forehead slowly, trying to make up a picture of the current situation."Ziraul, the Mahiki-wearer... he doesn't like servants of Makuta, you say. That fits in with what my team has told me – a Sonics-wielding Vortixx jumped in to help them fight off a small group that attacked this place while the rest of us were in Ko-Wahi on other business. Beyond that, we know nothing. I'm not sure where he went after that; I haven't thought to look for him. I've had other things to think about than a random warrior, as I'm sure you understand. His Skakdi assistant might be here too, though he'd be able to blend in with the workers, I'm sure.""I'm not too worried about the brutes you mention. We can somewhat counter Lightning with Lightning and various fenesive tactics, butbut telekinetic powers are annoying to say the least. We got our own Toa of Iron with a Pakari, who's wrestled with two rampaging Parakuka and won. I'm not sure how he'd fare against Plasma, though, so he'd require backup to ensure a victory... if it comes down to a fight. Preferably, it won't, if we can capture that shapeshifter early and thus diminish their numbers. If they were to launch a direct assault on us with everyone here it'd be suicide for them, anyways. I doubt they would try to take on an overwhelming force."Madrihk looked over his team list and was disappointed to see only one Toa of Gravity: Conteriam, and he had not been doing anything since the team met him. In fact, it was as if he had ceased to be altogether.Without Gravity of our own, Madrihk thought, we might have some trouble with flying enemies and enemy Gravity-wielders. I'll have to ask the foreman if Ambages has thought of that in his defense plan."Vorok is on whose side again?" he asked. "You said something about defection."

IC: OnzuekBoth Weta's and Skyra's attack interupted Onuzek's powerful hook to Merror, and the hulking Toa took a step back. Weta's attack was almost instant, and so powerful that Onuzek was only able to hold his Kanohi on with his hand with help from his Pakari. Skyra's attack didn't exactly go as planned, both as Onuzek's neck was kinda low on his body, and the massive brute was at Pakari strength, so an extra Toa didn't add that much weight. Tucking his chin to prevent the Le-Toa from getting a good hold around his neck, Onuzek reached around with his free hand to slam Skyra onto the ground...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Merror)As Skyra leapt onto Onuzek's back, Merror saw his chance. He quickly sheathed his swords at his back and vaulted upwards, planting his feet on Onuzek's broad chest and clamping both hands around the Toa's infected mask. Pressing his legs against the Ba-Toa's chest, he pulled with all his might.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Le-koro -I gasped as Onuzek got a hold on me and yanked me off of him with his massive hand. I struggled for a bit, but it was no use, he was way too strong. He slammed me onto the ground, hard. I lay there rather still, the wind knocked out of me. I gasped for air, as it had become hard to breathe, I figured I'd be fine after a minute or two...as long as Onuzek didn't stomp on me or something.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Byraher):"Ah......." Byraher tilted her head and popped her neck as she thought of something to say. She found it. "So, Loran, what do you do for a living? Or did, before all this?" she waved a hand at the village.
IC- Verak"Oh, I'm not a part of the ILS. I'm just here on business for the Guard," he assured her. He glanced lazily over at the central hut, wishing Madrihk would get done. The village really was more busy and powerful than he thought; one poorly conceptualized plot would never convince Madrihk to even temporarily abandon this small army.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC:Understand that the situation is slightly more complex then Cy describes, because he can only work with what he knows. Ziraul used to lead Miraul's team until literal minutes before they showed up here-he was trying to recruit them to work for the Inferno. That means he knows Voriki's criminal background and will try to play that card to his advantage. He came here, and formed something of a tense allience with Aparangi in route, so it's possible he, Mariko and DJ might pop into this little plot here too. IC:"Vorok is with us, the ILS-but low on elemental power right now-Gravity is the only element that cannot absorb-he has to wait for a natural recharge. You're right that they'd be crazy to try a head-on assault-that may be exactly why they have Ziraul here. If you play your cards carefully in this situation, you might be able to convince Vilor that your allegience would be beneficial for him, but that means quelling his rage. Finding him a new member of the Inferno in Vorok's place might help but wouldn't be foolproof. He'd still be angery-just contained. A fragile peace at best. Also, I should note that the Inferno has a base of operations over in the Kumu Islets-but not out of Xa-Koro itself."-----Ziraul prowled the village, looking for two beings in paticular. He smiled when that he spotted a familiar Toa of Lightning. The Vortixx known as "Vilorus" slipped between several huts to serve as camoflage, and bent the shadows with his mask to help conceal himself. Then he sent a quiet sonic whisper at Voriki."D, would you care to discuss some buisness that could prove favorable to you? It might lead to a chance an wiping out Miraul, his team, any others who have wronged, and a general chance to....kill people. If so, then meet me between the huts to your left."----Tirax began to draw near to the gates of Pala-Koro, looking to see if they were open or closed. His battle-axe sliced through the foilage in his path.---Vorok began patrolling the village carefully, keeping an eye open for any of Vilor's servants. OOC: Are the gates open right now?

OOC: Understand that the situation is slightly more complex then Cy describes, because he can only work with what he knows. Ziraul used to lead Miraul's team until literal minutes before they showed up here-he was trying to recruit them to work for the Inferno. That means he knows Voriki's criminal background and will try to play that card to his advantage. He came here, and formed something of a tense allience with Aparangi in route, so it's possible he, Mariko and DJ might pop into this little plot here too.
OOC: Oh, I remember Miraul and co. The budding ILS fought with them over D/Voriki, as I'm sure you remember. :lol:IC: Madrihk"I see. They are after you only because Vorok left the group and is seen as a potential liability. In that case, I believe a truce could be arranged given a chance, but it all depends on what kind of people I'm dealing with. It might not be so good for our image if the ILS were to ally unconditionally with a pack of killers. On the other hand, provoking a large-scale conflict over one member we don't really know yet might hurt it too."He expelled a laugh. Once."Heh. Politics. Things were so much simpler before, when there was just Rahi to fight in the woods."
Vorok began patrolling the village carefully, keeping an eye open for any of Vilor's servants. OOC: Are the gates open right now?
OOC: Yes. and if not, they will be opened for anyone friendly, at least.

IC:Sisk, followed by Lans, Lashev and Verdi moved through the Gukko Force HQ. He knew the right corridors by instinct after serving in this very building for so long; and a minute later they stepped into the large domed hall of the hangar. The air smelled of nests made from hay and the Gukko inside. It was noisy all-around as the birds called out to each other and rustled their wings. Matoran were moving between them, some with food, others with equipment. When the four of them came to the nests assigned to their Gukko, all except Sisk raised their eyebrows a little. The birds had already been saddled and were ready to go. Sisk studied the helmet he had fashioned for Skyscratcher from the head of a Rahkshi. It looked quite menacing, a stark contrast to the nature of the bird itself. But it was just like warpaint, appearances could help quite a bit when it came to fighting. A Matoran was crouched behind Skyscratcher's wing, his head not visible from this angle, but his hands could be seen tightening the straps of the saddles. When he stood up, Sisk grinned. It was Kama, Leah's second in command. "A little gift from the Lieutenant." he said with a wink. Sisk nodded. "Much-appreciated." he replied, before turning to the others. "Well, time to get going. Hop on."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: OnuzekWith Skyra now temporarily out of the picture, Onuzek once again focused on Merror, who was currently ripping the Ba-Toa's infected Kanohi off his face. Although Onuzek was holding it on, Merror's grip as well as Weta's magnetic field combined was starting to work the mash free. Unfortunately, Onuzek noticed this quite early, so he immediately tried to stop it. However, as the hulking Toa brought his arm back to punch Merror off of him, Pirok's fireball struck him. Not exactly where the Ta-Toa had been aiming, as Onuzek was moving around a lot, but a bit off to the side. The Ba-Toa's armor absorbed most of the damage, but there was nothing it could do about heat. The hot, protosteel alloy plates burned a mark onto Onuzek's leg, and caused his to fall to one knee. Fortunately for him, Skeldan's constant ice attack cooled the plates before any more damage could be done, but the constant cold was begining to slow the hulking Toa's movements.The next few events happened very quickly. Onuzek's Kanohi came off. The Ba-Toa brought back both of his arms, and used them together in a massive punch to push Merror away. Weekened and injured, Onuzek made for the door, charging through the group. Halfway there, a bit too much weight was put on his injured leg and he collapsed. The combanation of the impact and cold cause Onuzek to fall into unconciousness.Later, those who knew Onuzek would realise something. The gigantic Toa hadn't been trying to kill all of them, but merely escape...OOC: And so it ends because Onuzek couldn't think of a way out of that without gmodding. ;3I would've liked to keep Infected!Onuzek longer, though. :c

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC- Verak"Oh, I'm not a part of the ILS. I'm just here on business for the Guard," he assured her. He glanced lazily over at the central hut, wishing Madrihk would get done. The village really was more busy and powerful than he thought; one poorly conceptualized plot would never convince Madrihk to even temporarily abandon this small army.
IC(Byraher): "I don't mean to pry," she lied, "but what kind of business?"

WIP

IC: Reordin (Jungle, Le-Wahi)Though the group had spent the hours a good portion of the afternoon in silence, trudging through the thick foliage, Reordin - and probably the other two Guardsmen - could feel a silent buzzing at the base of their necks, a crackle of excitement like lightning throughout the air. The Matoran, Reordin included, were all excited, ready to strike a blow against Makuta, and for a minute, the Ko-Matoran forgot all his prior misgivings about Stannis and the prophecy and let himself smile slightly in anticipation. Slightly, and only for a minute, though.Turning to his immediate right, he saw Stannis walking alongside him, eyes burning with a quiet determination that the Sanctum Guardsman had seen and pinpointed in the eyes of a hundred men over a hundred battles, and Reordin's smile grew for a second before fading into stoicism once again."So. Anywhere in particular we're supposed to be headed in Ta-Wahi?" he asked. Stannis gave no reply, though Reordin knew the Pa-Matoran had heard him. He waited a second, then ten, then thirty, then sixty."Stannis."Stannis seemed to realize that the Ko-Matoran wouldn't be sated by his enigmatic answers as easily as Aurax and Lepidran would, and finally, he spoke."Charred Forest."OOC: Wanderer's Company to Ta-Wahi. Permission to bunny Stannis granted by Nuju.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Skaarn eyed the Toa struggle to rise up from the ground, finally stopping and accepting defeat. It all seemed rather strange to Skaarn. He couldn't understand how a Toa could be so easily beaten, nor why the Toa hadn't used his elemental abilities even once, not even to defend himself. No matter, argued Skaarn. He's down now, and mine for the taking. Skaarn walked over to the downed Toa, raised a fist and threw a punch directly to the side of the Toa's head. He wanted the Toa unconsious- awake ones were always more trouble.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: [???] - Le-Wahi JungleUnder better circumstances, the Toa might've been able to withstand the swift blow to the head. However, after having been battered by trees earlier in the day, he was too sore and tired to resist the sweet temptation of oblivion.However, his subconsciousness wasn't quite finished. For, in that brief split-second right before the punch landed, and the Toa blacked out, something quite sudden, and quite abnormal occurred.For one brief moment, this mysterious stranger had been on fire.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Skaarn yelled as the flash fire covered his body for and instant before disappearing. His vision blurred for a few moments but quickly returned. He looked around, trying to figure out what had happened. His fist was next to the Toa's face, and it looked like the Toa was unconcious, so Skaarn was confident that he had hit him. But Skaarn also felt his skin ache in pain, mostly on his forearm and lower legs. Minor first degree burns, nothing he couldn't handle. There was the also the strange smell, which Skaarn quickly realized was singed hair. His hair. He cursed. He knew that awake Toa were trouble, and now he had proof. Skaarn proceeded to tie up the Toa's hands and feet, lifted him onto his back and began to walk towards Le-Koro. He had found something to sell.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:Cy said, "The best bet for peace would be to make an agreement to leave them mostly alone in exchange for leaving us alone-with a caveat that if we're desperate to coordinate ops against Makuta, we can send a message. In return an offer to replace Vorok could contain his anger against me so long as the offer stands-if you can find someone shady enough to do it, that is. It's not a direct allegiance, so it has less potential to backfire, and we can keep them at a distance unless we need them. You may not know Vorok, but I do, and I will vouch for him. Though he is still something of a confrontational pessimist, he has changed greatly from what he once was, and with the right people around he will stay very non-confrontational.""As for Vilor's gang, they are nasty-but having them contained and at arm's length may be better than having them engage us in full scale war. They might not be a threat to our fortress, but they are to roving members. If they can't get us as whole, then they'll get us one by one. The only other option as I see it to capture every last member. "OOC: Ziraul post tomorrow. Sorry for my time limits.

IC (Merror)Merror's Calix-heightened reflexes saw Onuzek's punch coming, and he was able to twist to lessen the impact of the blow. Even so, the sheer power of the punch sent him flying, smashing into one of the hospital beds.He picked himself up just in time to see Onuzek escape. Walking over to where the Toa's infected mask lay on the ground, he swung down a sword and cleaved it in two."He should be fine," he said. "Once the effects wear off completely."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC, Elianne:(Hospital, Le-Koro)Right now, Elianne could say one thing with certainty.This was the worst battle in her life. Her task, namely to attempt to block the door so Onuzek could not escape, failed tragically as he almost disturbingly effortlessly shoved her aside - slamming her against a nearby wall and knocking her out, no less - and rushed out. The Toa of Lightning, meanwhile, was finding herself in a position of slowly rising from a position of lying unconscious by the door.This wasn't a good day.