Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(De-zevrie and Tahvek Ayevarie)(Le-Wahi; outskirts of Lake Kanae, Ayevarie Circus)

Oh, how easy can this be?! I feel like I'm cheating with this mask, but I was born with it, I might as well use it!

Thirty-one steps, thirty-two steps...

Daddy's going to be so proud of me after I finish this! Maybe the audience will pay for an encore performance! And, maybe a few will ask for an up close performance as well! Then, Daddy will see that my outift is bringing in plenty of widgets; he'll love it!

Forty-eight, forty-nine...

Of course, maybe he still won't like it, but I know he'll see eye to eye with me. And, if he doesn't, I'll just use my old "But, Daddy, you're making me cry!" bit. That always gets him. Poor, naive thing.

Sixty-one, sixty-two...

But, when I "always got him" it was for minor things. An outfit as hot as this...this isn't exactly what I'd call a "minor" thing. The only thing minor is the amount of material, hehe.

Seventy-three, seventy-four, seventy-five...

Look, focus! You're going to fall if you keep worrying about it! Just keep walking and enjoy the view. Karz, the view of the trees from up here are great...

"Yes, ladies and gentlebeings, she is really doing it!" exclaims Tahvek. "My daughter is already halfway across a tight-rope suspended 200 feet in the air!" Good, more applause. Maybe she can hear it from down here. And, it should do the trick if I know my daughter.

But, I guess I don't know her well enough...

I told her not to wear that Mata-Nui forsaken outfit. I told her it was unsavory and completely innapropriate for something like this. When she gets down from there and this circus is over, I'm going to have to have a talk with her...

121, 122,

"She's almost there now! Just a few more yards and she'll be at the end of the tight-rope; can you believe it?"

167, 168

Wow, I can hear them cheering all the way up here! Imagine how loud the applause is going to be when I get down! But, now, just focus. You only have three, two, one, NO more steps to take! I did it!

"Yes, ladies and gentlebeings, De-zevrie did it; she sucessfully walked the tight-rope without even stumbling!" My hearing is going to be gone if they keep cheering this loudly. I don't mind though, she deserves it. "But, stay where you are, folks, the show is just beginning!"

It felt good being on solid ground with everyone yelling and clapping for me. The tight-rope wasn't exactly a fun place to be, but none of this would happen if I hadn't completed my "acrobatic feat!" Now, we just have to finish the rest of the circus, then I can show Daddy just how much money the outfit does earn. I hope...

-Mef Man

IC:

Dhurin exited the Le-Wahi tunnel and winced as the sun bombarded his eyes with bright light. He used a hand to cover his eyes while the rest of his body leaned on his kohlii stick. Dhurin slowly moved his hand out of the way of the sun and blinked repeatedly to get used to the sudden slight change. The Onu-Matoran hadn't been aboveground in years, if not decades. He looked at the ground ahead of him and walked on the path to Le-Koro. Really, he had no plan, other than getting food. Well, meat, to be more specific.

Edited by Tasty Holiday Beverage

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Draco watched as his Toa of Plasma opponent redirected his lightning with a blast of ionized gas. His self-satisfied grin grew wider - if it was even possible.This one knows about lightning, then... he thought. This might be a decent challenge.Continuing to observe as his foe dueled with the myriad of foes around her, Draco stored charge in his silver right arm. He sidestepped a few plasma bolts from another source entirely, and used his eyepiece to discern the source weapon - some form of rifle-like tool.However, almost on impulse, the Toa of Lightning switched his Matatu's eyepiece over to the infrared spectrum. Immediately, a cloaked opponent leapt into view, clearly using a Volitak to maneuver behind his foe. However, a quick flare of plasma forced him to shut off the infrared or be blinded.Only moments later, the Toa of Plasma was encased in a block of iron. Draco watched as another of her opponents electrified the iron block, likely damaging the being inside.This'll never be a challenge if she's this outnumbered...Smiling, the Toa of Lightning raised his arm once more. Drawing on his stored electricity, he fired a bolt of lightning at the iron block. However, rather than piercing the iron barrier, the bolt of lightning spread itself throughout before essentially ricocheting off, creating smaller streams of electricity - which were drawn towards Clariax's other foes.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC: Zyron (Le-Wahi)

"Oh wait, that's not how I meant it!" Zyron protested. "I meant the opposite. I mean... it would have been a pity if you'd gotten rid of me... if that makes any sense... maybe I should stop now."

He wasn't sure whether she had been joking, so he thought it would be a good idea to clarify things. Even if it made him appear a bit silly. Or uncertain. Or just plain awkward.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

"Kethreye!" his voice bellowed out over the ruined clearing where Pala Koro had been. "Get your men under control! We have far bigger trouble on our hands!"

"Want me to shut them down?" Mariko asked softly."If they don't listen." Aparangi replied.

IC:

"Not my men, exactly," Ketheye replied to the two Toa. "But yeah, they're wasting all our time, at this point. Let's shut them the karz up." The ILF leader stepped forward towards the fry, focusing his elemental power and creating a thick barrier of ice between the Akuta and the other brawling rabble.

"QUITE!" he said, his voice returning to a yell. "WE HAVE THING TO DO THEM PUT UP WITH WHATEVER THE KARZANHI IS GOING ON HERE. DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND SURRENDER YOURSELVES TO US OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE ACTION TO NEUTRALIZE THE HOSTILITY!"

That, at least, they'll hear, he thought, raising his hand to his neck. He inhaled to replenish the air in his lungs. Although my throat isn't going to be thinking me.

OOC: TNG, JL, this is directed at your character especially.

Edited by Javert

IC: Myka (Le-Wahi)

Myka stopped laughing when she noticed Zyron looking down. What do I do? "Um... sorry if I... embarrassed you, or... made you feel bad, or... anything... there."

She wasn't terribly good at apologies.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zyke, Grimlock

Zyke was readying another charge to block the blast of lightning that had suddenly ricocheted from the chunk of iron, only to have it blocked by a wall of ice. He looked up, and sure enough, there was someone he recognized.

"Oi!" he shouted to Ketheye, "Just the Toa I wanted to talk to!"

Grimlock snorted at the barrier, but otherwise showed no signs of protest. Swoop took a breath and landed in a sitting position, carefully examining his burnt feet.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Advanced apologies on mass quotes and delayed replies. Robotics keeps me really busy.

OOC: Kind of miffed that Tyler didn't reply, but eh, what can you do.IC.By the time the story was about halfway, he had finished the trek. Poor timing, truly. He was at the ruins of Pala-Koro. He was looking for anything of use, as he had heard the followers of the dark one had simply unloaded horror on the group and departed. What he hadn't expected to find was his favorite archer, and second favorite brooder. Lord bless his soul, Amalod was there as well."I'll tell you the rest later, Hau."He leaped into the fray, grabbing his thin katana. He unsheathed it in a sliding, bone-chilling mix of metallic and electric sounds. The sword glowed with potential elemental energy waiting to be out to use as the Toa intended. As a lightning bolt came at two of his friends, he slapped it directly back at its owner, adding a bit of his own personal touch. As it hit down at its original discharger, it exploded with blinding energy and thousands of volts."I don't know what his problem is, Es. Guess he's jealous?"He spun the sword in his hand and brought it down to stick on the ground as he rested his hands on it."We can take them, don't you think?"

A tall Toa of Lightning approached Pala-Koro - or at least, what was left of Pala-Koro. His silver right arm glinted as he approached the wreck of a village, and the eyepiece of his white Kanohi whirred quietly as it extended, allowing Draco to get a closer look at the village. The Toa's blue-and-white armor clashed with the greens and browns of the surrounding jungle, correlating nicely with the way he moved through the greenery - striding forward, head held with a haughty upwards tilt, positively oozing confidence. Draco stopped once he'd reached the edge of the ruins, and stared at the dilapidated mess."This... this is Pala-Koro?"The Toa of Lightning began to laugh. Although it was slow and quiet at first, barely a chuckle, the laughter escalated into almost a raucous roar of amusement before cutting off abruptly.No, seriously - this is the village I've been looking for?Draco seriously considered turning around and heading back the way he had came - there was no way that this was the mighty fortress he'd heard tell of. But the facts stared him in the face: the village was exactly where Pala-Koro should be.They must've really gotten hit hard, then, the Toa pondered as his face twisted into a sneer. What a bunch of failures.Seeing the telltale flashes of elemental blasts in the village, Draco glanced that way. A thought triggered his Matatu-shaped Kanohi's eyepiece, causing it to telescope outwards even further as the Lightning Toa watched the battle.I could take my time trashing them all... but why wait?Looking at the flying orbs of plasma, Draco grinned. So easy to disrupt, even at this distance... it's like they knew I'd be coming and decided to make it easy.Vaulting onto an outlying rooftop, Draco picked out the Toa who seemed to be responsible for the plasma (whose name happened to be Vilor). Immediately afterwards, Draco triggered his Sanok, sending a bolt of lightning flying from his clockwork right arm.Draco smiled once more, the grin of absolute confidence. He lowered his arm and began walking towards the conflict.

OOC:I notice two things about Draco-that he has a clockwork arm when Nuju has stated something along the lines of "prosthetics are not that advanced" and that you mention the eyepeice has infrared in a later post. Having something simaler on a Calix, and having asked Nuju, the only thing a eyepeice can do is zoom. Also, I'm not sure if the Sanok works with non-solid elemental attacks, being as only those are projectiles.

IC: The Toa of Lightning known as Matatu plunged his spear into the ground. If one could have watched in slow motion, they would have seen positive streamers grow up from the ground as Matatu pushed his power into it. Provided with closer targets, both lightning bolts vanished into the ground.

OOC:Relapse, you should take a look at that. Walking in to block the lightning bolt w/a katana would bring you directly into Ziraul's sound beam-making it difficult to complete the task of blocking-and am I correct that you are absorbing and redirecting the lighting w/a Toa of said element? Your post is confusing.IC:"Breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" Vilor roared, plasma spheres melting the boulder and setting the door ablaze. Three plasma spheres now orbited the area, attacking FriiGlokk, Sonius and Zharuk. A heat vision burst hit Vilor's foot, eliciting a cry of pain.

IC ZharukKicking Sonius behind a rock, I got into an offensive stance. Dodging the spheres of plasma, I created jets of plasma to shoot out from under the feet of Vilor and co.

IC: SkrihenAll of you, settle the karz down!"Unbeknownst not only to the attackers, but also to most of her allies, Skrihen had not been idle since this attack began. Subtly, the grass on the ground had thickened, and grew stronger. Vines grew underground, waiting to be shot to the surface.And, in one instant, they did. A safe distance from the melee, Skrihen directed them all with her thoughts. The grass sprang up around the attackers' feet, wrapping around them, and slowing them down. But that was not the final step, no. That was a precursor to the main attack. Before weapons could be used to sever the bonds wrapping around their ankles, the vines shot up, wrapping first around the attackers' arms, trapping them against their body, before moving on to work on ensnaring the rest of them.And all the while, they continued to grow, the very plants of the jungle thriving under her will, and fighting on their master's side.OOC: Tabby, to recap, your attackers' arms have been trapped against their body. If you can get out of them without modding, you can do so. But be aware that there are not only more, they have not ceased trying to trap them.I have played the vines as grabbing them, because there is very little chance they would have seen the attack coming, seeing as they are already embroiled in conflict with so many individuals. If you have a problem with that, PM me with a clearly stated logical counterpoint.

IC:Vilor roared, "Plasma jets below-I feel them coming!"

This prompted his men to move, as beams of plasma shot through where they once were. A small quantity of vines and grassburst through the ground, their roots and growth damaged by the sheer heat of the plasma attacks. They reached up and attempted to restrain Vilor's Inferno, who reacted.

Vilor simply created a small field of plasma around his body, melting the vines away, and then spread it over the ground, preventing any new ones from coming up. Tirax, only lobbing the occasional impact vision bolt, was more aware, and simply tore himself free, his strength allowing him to do so with ease. Makkan, in a stage of the pulse waves that was not his turn, created some stone beneath him, forcing the grass near his feet away. The vines on his wrists he tore from the ground he encased in a thin layer of rock, and then uprooted. Pausing to fire the next telekinetic pulse, Makkan then broke the vines off his wrists, and the stone with them, hurling them into Vilor's plasma coating above the ground before they struck again.

Takari and Matatu used the same approach, electrocuting the plants that touched them, killing them instantly, and allowing them to break free. Takari stepped onto Makkan's stone layer for safety, while Matatu stayed as close as possible to Vilor's plasma layer, which soon formed a ring around his feet. Ziraul had the worst time of all, sonics being near useless against plants, so he focused on a Toa of Plantlife he beleived to be the source. His sounds were intense enough to break off the focus needed to carry out the attack.

IC: Toa of Lightning. Matatu, claws, spear. Threat level: Extreme.Hau turned. The toa began to walk towards his opponent, hook and katara swinging slightly at each of his sides with each step. His eyes bored into the opposing toa's with a cold fire. Black Miru contorted into a sharpened smile, teeth gleaming as its wearer zeroed in on the enemy. And two blades hissed.

IC:"Perhaps you are correct-right," said Matau. "Maybe it is finally time for us to go-journey home." The other Turaga, each taking their own thoughts, all finally nodded in cautious agreement. "We will return, then," Matau finished.

IC:"It's decided, then," Kethrye said, nodding affirmatively to the Turaga and turning for the door. "I'll gather the troops and get your journey organized. We'll depart in a couple hours, events permitting." he added, swinging the door open and briskly exiting the wood and stone hut., leaving the Turaga to their own devices.- - - -Stepping back out into the villages rubble strewn roads, the first sound that met his ears was that one that was no stranger after the last few months, the chilling clamor and shouting of combat. Kethrye shivered. Last thing I want to hear, he thought, striding, a tad nervously, through the buildings in the direction of the uproar. Especially today.However, his apprehension was watched only by his anger and annoyance. How DARE someone attack them so soon after Pala-Koro's sacking! Or, as the cynical parts of his mind said, how DARE the idiotic so-called heroes that seemed to compose the bulk of the newer ILF soldiers decide, again, that random destruction and brawling was a good cure for their boredom. Although, suppose I shouldn't be surprised at this point, he thought, sighing. So many Toa these days seem to think the only answer to any problem is their powers or their weapons, even the most trivial ones. And at that he grunted , his eyes rolling skyward. Mata Nui. . .The actually situation was, in Kethrye's professional opinion, what was called in technical jargon, an complete and utter cluster@#$, a fact which would surprise no one. A group of beings which the Toa of Ice couldn't recognized were trading blow after blow of strikes with a group of beings he recognized all too well, some of which a were sprawled out on the ground bond beneath a rope formed by newly grown vines, (Skrihen's handiwork, he thought, a brief grin crossing his face.) and off to the side. . . Nova? And a, er- "working girl"? That's one for the ages. An eyebrow rose beneath his mask. Hardly seem like him, how he stumbled over introducing himself.Regardless, what people did in Pala-Koro behind closed doors (Except from plotting, spying, treason, Makuta-worship, and trespassing in private places I guess.) was none of his concern. The people kicking down said door and then lighting it on fire for laughs were. This day couldn't get worse, certainly. Meaning it somehow will.Focusing his elemental power, walls of ice surrounded the combatants, blocking them off from each other, and Kethrye voice could be heard across the center of the village."What. The. Karzanhi. Do. You think. You're. Doing?! he said, his voice raising to a shout. Well, you're not, that;s usually the answer. The rage apparent in his voice was reflected in his face as he swung his line of vision at each of the berserkers. "Because it will NOT be tolerated, whatever it is."Kethrye narrowed his eyes summon a sword of ice to brandish above his head, his voice dropping to a deadly whisper that still audible to those around. "Is that perfectly clear?"

IC:Cy landed next to Kethrye, and said, "I think they hear you-the issue is that they don't care. Your best bet is to offer them money to back down. Which I doubt we have right now."

IC: FlayShe had had enough. Spinning around, she turned to the archer of the group. "I trust you have good aim?" She said, and pointed towards the charred body of Optimus. "If they're threatening us, we have no choice."IC: ClariaxAs the tornado of fire swirled around her, Clariax felt burning pain. But it was nothing. Nothing like the pain she had felt from her father. And nothing compared to the pain of having nothing. Instinctively, she reacted at lightning speeds.Her armor didn't melt, but it glowed red hot. She absorbed enough heat to keep it from melting. But she could feel the burns. Gritting her teeth, a massive plasma blast, drew from the heat around her, was sent downwards. Before the fire could spread, she was underground. Now that she had more time to focus, she channeled her energy into the fire - which was already dying down - and turned it into plasma. Absorbing what she could and dispersing the rest, she teleported upwards, charred, burnt, but in no way weaker than before. But first.....A beam of plasma tore through the side of the metal cage, melting a hole large enough for several matoran to walk through. If she was to fight, she didn't need pesky matoran around.

IC: Hau's mind calculated. No longer was it a mercurial land of sanguine grins and seething torment. Now he was cold, focused, a sickle to scythe down the enemy. All that mattered was what stood in his way and destroying it. Thus his mind was a labyrinth of simultaneous thought: What range to punch? When to strike? How to feint, flank, fight?

But if his mind circulated strategy, it made any kind of conversation waste. He had determined his target. He was on the way to attacking said target. What was there to talk about? Words became nothing but a blurred background as he raced past their meaning, senses mechanically locked onto his destination. Speech slipping into his ears fell to the rust of impertinence and flaked away into the void of irrelevance surrounding the toa.He recognized as much meaning in the sound of the shout as he did in the color of mahi dung in that instance. No orders mattered save that of his Master's, and he would fight as such.

Hau conversely recognized the ice wall before him and drew attention to it. An obstacle. Tactics to bypass it flew through his brain. His mind moved as one to kick several away before grabbing one. He attuned himself to its details and readied.

He glided on. Mid-stride, his kanohi glowed and right arm blurred into a storm of exactly four slashes at the ice wall. His mask deactivated as he continued to kick the piece of ice he had cut around from the wall away. Then Hau stepped through the door and continued on his path towards the Lightning toa he targeted.

IC: The telekinetic waves produced by Takari and Makkan kept Hau from getting any closer. Since each was created before the previous wave ended, there were no gaps in between. (OOC:Several arrows I may have missed would also be taken care of by these waves, so consider that my solution. Trust me, there is a simply way around the waves.)

IC: [Ril]

Ril really hated his life at that moment. He really truly did. First of all, the village he was relaxing in was attacked, and he was nearly killed by a moronic Toa who had tried to thrust a hard shaft of steel into him and try to use him as a shield against the attacks of his allies. It had been a rather annoying experience, especially after his feet were weighed down by blocks of metal. If not for his Mask of Quick Travel, he would have been a burnt, freezing and mutilated pincushion ... of doom.

Secondly, after having escaped from his creepy opponent, he ended up regrouping on the massive wall of the village, only for it to explode right under him. He actually had no real idea how he survived the massive blast, although he could have had a slight resistance to the heat due to his status as being of the element of Fire. It did break several of his ribs though, and he was pretty sure he was not even supposed to be able to move.

It was a surprise that he wasn't screaming about massive explosions of fire or reacting to whatever stress could have come from being at the epicentre of a massive explosion. Okay, he wasn't screaming massive explosion, but he seemed to be thinking the phrase a lot more than he usually did. He didn't know how he was still conscious from the explosion though, and he definitely knew he should not have been fighting that Toa with an infected mask after he had picked himself out of the dirt.

What happened to that guy anyway?

Of course, there wasn't really anything else to do, and despite the best efforts of his allies, the noise would not stop. Why his ears weren't ringing were beyond him, but he could not see anything in more than black and white, which annoyed him a lot. His chest hurt a lot, his skin stung, and all he really wanted to do was lie down and fall asleep.

"Screw you all," Aronis Ril snapped weakly. "I am too tired to deal with all this ."

With that, the guard of Ta-Koro collapsed onto the ground face first, falling into a slumber.

Draco turned as Grimlock charged, just in time to be grabbed around both forearms.Wh - what the..?For the first time in decades, Draco was really, truly shocked. Shocked that he'd been grabbed, shock that someone had even tried to grab him...And as he was quickly borne towards the lake, the Toa of Lightning found quite another reason to be shocked: he felt fear.

Passing a charge of electricity through both of his arms, Draco attempted to force his opponent to release his grip - but in his fear, Draco had forgotten the physics he normally manipulated. The electricity had the opposite effect, causing Grimlock's grip to tighten...And Draco was inexorably borne towards the lake.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Draco was flung bodily towards the lake. He flipped awkwardly through the air as he flew over the shore, trying desperately to grab onto something with his right arm. Errant bolts of electricity flickered off of his arms and into the air as the Toa of Lightning tried frantically to stop his flight...

Go to Karzahni! Draco swore as he saw the water beneath him. With one last spurt of rationalism, he stretched out his power into the air around him, trying to ionize it and stop his flight... but his panic had cost him the time he needed, and his indirect control of air was not quick enough to save him from crashing into the deep blue surface of Lake Pala.

Draco's head impacted the water, and he began to sink. The world faded around him, and he knew no more.

OOC: Suppose I should clarify this. This isn't Draco's death, but he won't be able to get back into the village anytime soon. There we go, one less fighter to deal with.

IC: Just then, the iconic Le-Koronan music started up.

“I suppose that’s my cue,” Niici said, giggling again, “Enjoy the show, my friends”

With that, Niici raised her right hand as if to blow a kiss. Instead, a part of her palm glowed as snowflakes were blown into the audience. Some Le-Matoran who have never left the region were even confused at first, but soon enough they cheered with the others at seeing a flurry for the first time. Niici made her way offstage and the meantime, and the Windrider’s music rose in volume.

More snow fell upon the front row patrons in a peaceful and awe-inspiring flurry. Then at long last, Sanso, Makini, and the rest of the Windriders made their way onstage, armed with their instruments – the ones that were, in fact, playing as Niici moved off the stage.

“Noise-raise your voices!” Sanso said. “And fine-move to the beat!”

As instructed, the patrons began to dance to one of the Windriders’ popular singles. It was a jazzy, moderate-paced, instrumental tune. Guitars were strummed; flutes and other wind instruments wailed, and the deep drums thumped and kept the song going.

Sanso was the lead singer in this song. His lyrics were of the standard theme of faith. Niici knew that the Faith principle was very important to the Windriders; they believed it was what allowed them to make such beautiful sounds and merge them with beautiful voices.

Nearly everyone but the most proper members of the Cultured Gentry had risen from their seats and danced. Couples dances with each other, and even people by themselves tried out various moves rarely seen since the day Lewa received his Golden Kanohi.

During this period of excitement and adulation, Niici quietly made her way back to the front row. Most of the Gentrymen were still not dancing.

“Are you all going to move?!” Niici said with excitement, and moving her feet side-to-side in a wild but coordinated manner.

Already, Niici’s mind moved from the announcement to the current objective which involved having a good time and making sure the other men enjoyed themselves too.

OOC: Trivia: the song I had in mind when writing that is I Can See It In Your Face by Pretty Lights. Also, Niici’s movements are based on one of the steps in the Charleston.

IC:

Ronkshou nodded, though the phrase “Toa of Fear” was new to him. He was aware of groups of people who had various special powers. The Vo-Toa decided that this “Utu” fellow must have been one of them. Ronkshou also felt from observing the towering Toa that the two may have shared the same sentiments regarding Vidar’s obsessive need to check every inlet. Still, Ronkshou said nothing. All they could do now was wait.

It was about twenty minutes before Vidar returned to the boats, hopping to the bow of Ronkshou’s vessel.

“Such a time well spent,” Ronkshou spat, which was returned by a glare from Vidar. The motors of the boats revved up again, and the three servants of Makuta moved away from the shore and continued north.

The trip remained a silent one as Ronkshou took the wheel again. Vidar sat beside him, resting. Ronkshou wondered if it was the Parakuka draining his energy, but he then reminded himself that they had both spent the entire day searching the Kumu Islets. Still, Ronkshou wasn’t sure he wanted to rest just yet. Even at this point, they were still following what was ultimately a flimsy lead.

Half an hour later, Ronkshou felt his muscles start to tense. His eyes then narrowed as he looked forward at the glaciers and snow drifts that were to their right. Ronkshou was most dangerous in places like Le-Wahi or Ga-Wahi, though he was most comfortable in places like Po-Wahi and Ta-Wahi. Ko-Wahi on the other hand… was not the best region for him, combat-wise. He also knew that Vidar wasn’t as used to the cold either.

The Parakuka might help him with that, though, thought Ronkshou.

Nonetheless, the boats continued north, nothing was seen but the faint outlines of the coastline, and nothing was heard except the soft hums of the two boats.

OOC: Vidar, Ronkshou, and Utu to Ko-Wahi…

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)

"You line them all up on the wall, and I can shoot them," Esao suggested helpfully from beside Kethrye, arms crossed in disdain as he watched the new leader of the ILF exert himself needlessly.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC Just a heads up, Zharuk is in the Maasi's areaIC Merla"I don't think that's a good idea. What if they recognize us and mistake us for hostiles?IC Zharuk"That'd be harder than you suggest," Zharuk shouted up to Esao. "They don't look like they're gonna move soon. We're gonna need something big to clear them out."

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)

"Fair enough. A hundred widgets for every one I down?"

"Not a chance."

"You're no fun," he said, smirking and drawing his bow from behind his back. "Fine. Buy me dinner if I can take down three in three minutes?"

"You're on."

Esao drew his bow, grinning to himself, and snapped his fingers: a single, solitary arrow appeared in one of the hollowed lightstones, and the Toa of Fire took a split second to aim before firing it off at the back of the head of a combatant who he couldn't identify, and really didn't care to.

OOC: That can be anyone, really.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC ZharukZharuk slowly backed up to where Kethrye was standing, an arrow wizzing by his head, still keeping an eye on the Inferno. "Just shoot them?" he asked with a quizzical tone. "That might not be the most strategically advantageous, not to mention ethical. We could keep them alive, for both moral and tactical reasons.""But what was this threat that toa (Aparangi) just announced out of nowhere?"OOC Where's Miraul and co?And try not to flood Tabby again so that he won't torment us with his quoting.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Errrr......the Aukati, Clariax aren't even near Pala-Koro.

As for these cages, I've asked Nuju, and he's said it's an instance of bunnying. If you guys could stop, or at least take more than 1 post to form them, that would be nice.

And he's said I can't pull off a deus. :/ :( Zyke just about did that, but as another player, it was legit. Dang.

Oh, and about Kethyre - Can he talk through a metal box? And a crystal/metal layered cage? Because that's where everyone was fighting, at least in this fight. He'd have to get inside, then get through the cages inside the big cage.

IC: Clariax

Clariax could feel the cage being charged, but she didn't feel the bolt that came. A resounding noise then came from another person who had joined the fray, but she couldn't hear properly in this weird cage. One of her swords stabbed into the wall, and a eye hole was cut out. She teleported out, and looked at the others.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Point. Uh, we should be hard to recognize, but it might not be the best. Of course, a united force of seven in that much chaos would be hard to defeat. We need to find Lathon though, and if he's among the fallen..." I shuddered. "At any rate-" I heard a call, not unlike a hurt Ussal.OOC: Uh, Slannak's mask is the one here.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: You can't simply stab through crystal, metal, and even more crystal. The crystal is there to stop plasma melting, since crystal is almost impossible to melt.

However, whether or not that did work, this post still makes sense. Therefore, you can give a rebuttal to my statement without PMing me or slowing the RP.

Oh, and to all you people trying to shoot at or speak to the Aukati, Clarix, or Zyke/Look at the fight at all,

They're in a giant box arena made of crystal topped with metal topped with yet more crystal (to prevent Clarix from teleporting too much.) and are nowhere near Pala-Koro. They're not even near Le-Koro, and at best you can see the box from a bridge on the edge of Le-Koro.

There's a crystal dome guarded by Roadbuster outside the box, which has Ratchet healing Optimus. Of course, no one knows this, so to try to break into either of these objects would be metagaming.

IC: Thankfully, since Barricade's whip had been dirty and had flung earth clumps onto the side of Clarix's face, his plan was complete. "All right, you teleporting Brakas!" He grew the clumps enough to dig into every crack and crevice of her face....and push her mask right off. An earthen hand grew from the ground and caught it, then pulled it down. Systematically, the dirt kept moving out of the way and then closing over it, effectively burying the mask 10 feet deep.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Vorshiin

Vorshiin would have clapped at De-zevrie's feat. Karz, he would have stood up and hollered at the top of his grotesquely-sized lungs. The problem with that, however, was the fact that doing so would probably end up in a lot of injuries inflicted upon those around him.

The problem, in other words, was that Vorshiin's arms were unnaturally--some would venture to say disgustingly--long when compared to the rest of his body. But then again, that's why he was here in the first place, wasn't it?

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. When was the show going to be over? He had some words to exchange with the owners of this circus.

67tlbk.png

IC: Zharuk"Charge what?"

"This thing." I gestured to my Elemantal Emulator, "It redirects elemental attacks." One of Gorugans arrows whizzed by, and I ducked it. "Karz. Hurry up, please, so I can deal with that."

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles