Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Chronn"In a way, yes. But I often do not get much enjoyment out of only humiliating them." I remarked, glaring at Arkrak with knives, before I spoke once again in the silent voice. "Marvelous, simply marvelous. I suspect that this Reichenbach will be unable to resist trying to convince us to get back into his plan."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ReichenbachReich stood, disguised as an Onu-Matoran trader, not far from the hut, and chuckled silently as he listened to Chronn and Arkrak. However, a slight frown appeared on his face when they began to talk about food."Oh, do go on. I was enjoying listening to that." His voice filled Chronn's hut.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Reichenbach"The note." Reichenbach said. "Incommodo is being held hostage, and unless you use the clues written on the tablet lying on the floor there to find the Matoran by nightfall, at which point he will die, I will kill Incommodo."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ReichenbachA sick chuckle filled the room."I haven't lost the game. Thedar thinks I will try to force you into it. Well, I won't. But I wonder what Incommodo would have to say on the matter..." Reichenbach didn't wait for an answer. The Onu-Matoran and stall disappeared, Reichenbach making himself almost invisible, and he set off. It would take Chronn some time to find him, as he had not left visible footprints, and it would have been difficult to trace the origin of his voice.OOC: That's Reich outta there for a while.BTW, I will actually kill Incommodo. I think I'll give you both 'til Wednesday in real life to find Zarrus...

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ChronnHe completely, fully, and utterly intentionally ignored Reich, returning to the conversation about food. Honestly, he didn't really care if Incommodo died, so it was of no concern to himself. "I'm a vegetarian, I don't like meat, and I will refuse to eat it."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Please find Zarrus, you guys. I would kill him if you didn't find him, but I would prefer him to survive. Just saying.Also, it appears TX has vanished, so I will do this myself.IC: Trakuda and Alfon soon arrived in the bustling market square of Onu-Koro, and made their way to Whenua's hut. They did not enter immediately, however, as Trakuda wanted to take a breather after so much walking and the rather disturbing events in the tunnels. The Matoran flopped down on a bench nearby and looked around at the village. It was clear there was a lot going on, but they hadn't come for that.

OOC: Wotsiznaim, giving you a chance for Trakuda interacting with my Ussalry Squadron Commander (who looks it too what with dual saperka scars recieved from rahi & authoritative aura). Be warned-he may not exactly be all that willing to come along and destroy the hive when he has his own plans for his next mission-AKA 'Hunt Down Hiemalis and Rescue Kol Uskey'.IC: Sulov resolved to head back to his house so he could get writing a letter to his girlfriend out of the way. He could also stop by Kol's on that path and keep it in condition. After which, the matoran would head to the Ussalry Training Grounds behind the stables and practice using Kol's saperka alongside his.Thus having planned his day, the commander headed off. Back to home sweet home...He briefly reflected on his friend while moving through the village. The reason he had decided to take care of Kol's estate was none other that he did not believe Kol dead. They'd seen Hiemalis' attempts to kill and how they turned out. Sulov guessed that as such, there was a good reason for why Hiemalis took Kol alive. And as he strode through the lightstone-lit streets, Koskium further postulated that said reason was probably to glean intelligence-in which case Kol would not be dying any time soon.The Onu-Matoran pensively strode along. His path brought him right past a certain duo of toa and matoran sitting on a bench...

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Sulov stopped and swept his gaze over the bench. He sized up the person whose voice had had just heard.Ko-Matoran with Pakari. Toned-paramilitary? He doesn't have the mannerisms of a soldier..., the commander distantly noted. Sword, ax, and disks."Sulof Koskium," he said matter-of-factly. The matoran slightly inclined his head. "Uzalrry 7th Skvadrron-Skvadrron Commandurr. Ant yu arr...?"

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: Shoot, I keep forgetting the accent xP I'll start using it now.IC: Sulov resisted the urge to raise an eyebrow. He'd heard of stranger stuff."I ze," he said with a shake of the other matoran's hand. Sulov then retracted his own relatively massive one. "I prrezum, Trrakuda, zat yorr 'skvad' iz luking forr Uzalrry," Koskium tested. He hadn't missed Trakuda's tone, nor how the first thing the Ko-Matoran had asked him was if he was Ussalry or not.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: Well, Trakuda has a British accent if it helps.IC: "As a matter of fact, we are. You see, we're planning an attack on the Nui-Rama Hive to scatter them and slow down the frequent assaults on Le-Koro. We can't do it with such low numbers (we only have under twenty actual members), and very little if any of us have any tunneling experience to take out the supports beneath the hive, we were going to ask Whenua for help. Although, I would understand if you would decline, it's quite a dangerous job and there's a chance you could er... Yeah. So what do you think?"

IC: This time Sulov couldn't help but raise and eyebrow. Rreally?"I zink zat az a member of ze Uzalrry, I du nat kvite underrstant vy I vud nat join an expedizhun on grrounds of high deaz rrate. Ve haf taken on toa-ze Uzalmatorran iz nat zcart uz deaz."An ze ozur hant," Koskium continued, "7th Skvadrron iz currently an leaf az ve arr in trraining tu hunt don ze killer Hiemaliz. Zat vaz tu be arr next mizhun."The commander stared deep into the eyes of Trakuda. "Ve haf ze kvalificazhunz tu ait. But-vut ziz be vorz it?"

[Profiles]

OOC: That's a strong accent :PIC: "I promise you that the effects of this mission would save hundreds of lives over a long term period of time. However, I do understand that killers are a more immediate problem. I just hope that the forces of the Ussalry aren't too spread thin for us to have help." Trakuda replied, secretly hoping the commander would agree.

OOC: Yeah. Sorry if it's hard to understand.IC: Sulov paused for a second. He could almost feel the upcoming decision he had to make...But first, there was one more question to ask."Du yu," the commander said slowly, choosing his words carefully, "Beleaf ziz mizhun haz a high chanz uz zuczez? Be anezt."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Trakuda sighed, and there was a brief silence before he spoke again, "I don't know. It was my idea in the first place, and Ir eally want it to work, but..." he looked down at the ground briefly, "I'm afraid for the lives that could be lost. Especially Matoran, seeing as we aren't the most physically imposing species of all time, are we?" he looked back up at Sulov, "But as for the mission itself, I think we will succeed."

OOC: Minor bunnying here (i'm assuming trakuda says nothing after sulov says 'pardon me').IC: Sulov nodded slightly. "Parrdon me," he said, and then began to think.Hiemalis was a murderer who needed to be stopped so that no more would die and that Kol could be rescued. That much Sulov felt to be true. And as well, this would probably be his only leave before that mission.Yet did Hiemalis' threat compare to that of the hive? The commander had collaborated with the Gukko Force occasionally...From what he had heard from them, that hive was far more than just a nuisance. It was a stronghold for Makuta's forces-one that constantly spewed raids killing Le-Matoran.No, there was no contest. The Nui-Rama Hive would probably kill more if allowed to live longer, Sulov reluctantly concluded.Kol could-would-be a valuable asset. And right now Koskium wanted his best friend, the rock upon with 7th Squadron had been built, back to refill the hole that had been created in his heart.But the commander resolved that Mata Nui had to be set before Kol and the stopping of a murderer. 7th would lose a lot of leave for this, but he could spend much of the journey strategizing on autopilot. He'd train using dual saperka while hacking away at the underside of the hive. And most importantly, more matoran would live-Mata Nui would become much better as Le-Wahi did. "Ve vill ait," Sulov stated finally. "I vill rekvezt to join ziz efforrt an arr leaf at vunz."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: Woops, nearly forgot this guy.IC-Mussiki:"Don't call me a kid," Mussiki said to Plagia. "I'm probably older than you are, by far. And to answer your question, No, I am definitively not 'Okay.'" Mussiki stood up then, shaking his head slightly. He then nodded his head at the others."Come with me," he said to them. "I might tell you my story as we walk along." Saying that, he began striding back towards his house.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Sulov inclined his head again. "May ze Grreat Zpirrit be viz yu," he said, then turned and headed towards the Ussalry Base.Dit I make ze rright dezizhun?, the commander questioned his own actions. Kol ant Hiemaliz...Maybe zey arr morr imporrtant zan taking ot a hif uz Nui-Rrama.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Plagia - TunnelsPlagia clenched her jaw, trying to keep from screaming. Why did everything she say end up making things worse? She spun on her heel, following Mussiki into Onu-Koro."Alright Mussiki, spill," she said bluntly, trying to keep as much emotion as possible from her voice, which under the circumstances, was quite difficult.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: He lives rather off a ways from Onu-Koro, actually.IC-Mussiki:"That's a rather odd way of asking to hear my story, isn't it?" Mussiki said dryly as he walked along. Then he sighed. "Ah, well, I guess somebody has to hear it, don't they?" He smiled bitterly. "Well, it started with my brother Grochi and his cursed lust for power," Mussiki began as they walked along."Every day, he was always looking for ways to get more powerful, crush other beings into the dust...but he was normally a rather good person." Mussiki ignored Plagia's derisive snort at that."However, eventually things turned for the worse, mainly after Kal's son was born. Kal was one of my other brothers-a Toa of Stone. Grochi's ideals turned awry, his plans...different. Before he tried to gain praise and recognition by helping others, but he just started trying to attack, subdue, completely destroy other beings and rebuild them for himself." Mussiki growled. "He used me, Kal, Sidiros, Dendron...he used everybody he could lay his hands on to help himself. Eventually Kal noticed what the problem was, before any of the others." Mussiki snorted. "He certainly wasn't the brightest of us, but he could definitely tell when things were going wrong. Come to think of it, he was probably the smartest out of all of us. The best of us, too," Mussiki said, forcing himself not to cry."He tried taking Grochi along with him on some mission, but nothing turned out right. I followed along, to make sure nothing bad happened to Kal. That must have really been what set Grochi off." Mussiki clenched his fists, standing stone-still. "That bloody traitor called everybody he could to try and kill us, or force us to his side."Eventually, he ended up chasing us around in Le-Wahi, throwing blasts of plasma left and right, trying as hard as he could to make sure Kal and I wouldn't live through the day." He growled incoherently, punching the wall to his left. Subsonic vibrations rattled through it, and the caverns rumbled dangerously. Mussiki sank to the ground, unable to speak.Finally, he looked up. "I can't tell you anymore," he whispered. "You'll have to try and come up with it yourself. If I ever see Grochi, though, that bloody Piraka is going to die," he growled, the pain and hurt he'd been hiding evident in his tone. He looked away from the others.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: Stannis halfheartedly grinned, pleased that the group was together again. "Lepidran, good to have you back. Now, to get you back up to speed with the rest, Whenua gave me information, and to gain more wisdom, we will be going higher up. I'll tell more later, but for now, just come with us.""Yeah, right; he won't tell us a thing," someone said. "So much for unity. First he separates us, then he hides things from us."The Pa-Matoran turned to the group, slowly spinning to face them all. "I did the best I could to make us more efficient and knowledgeable given the circumstances," he said. "We all know I am highly against splitting up, and now we have seen the results of when we do split up," he said, gesturing to Lepidran, "but that does not mean it was a poor choice of tactics. As it stands, we are still together."Now, the information I was given was is another matter, and one which will come to greater light soon. Until then, I do not want to mislead any of you with guesses or clues you could not comprehend. Just know that all I do is for the betterment of our mission and our purpose. We are all heroes here. And no, I'm not accepting questions at this time."Our next stop is the ussal stables. Whenua gave us permission to use them to go to Ta-Koro. I do not know where that is, so if somebody could please lead the way to the stables..."

Edited by EmperorWhenua