Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

Oh, btw, Pupwa, you can be killed by anything. In order to survive, I must roll a number lower than the one you have assigned to that weapon. So if you have a 6 for the knife, you would survive if I rolled a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. Unfortunately, I rolled a six, and thus you died.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

This will be a short game. Wait, how did I die? I put 6 in the knife section.

It's all a matter of chance and the roll of the dice

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

A little bit... but mainly I hold no grudge from Mirror because most of my blame rests on the village for failing entirely, not on you for messing them up.

I think that is the whole point of the way it is set up. I mean from what i understand it is just to be a fast paced fun game.
No, the roles in Mirror were just balanced poorly, and people made the error of trusting iBrow.

Anyway, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, SUCKERS!

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm totally getting in when Hitman 2 comes around.

Just saying.

This has been fantastically fun to watch. xD

And it was fantastically fun to be a part of

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh, you're the one behind the killstreak. But that's a different game in a different topic.

Here, you have one lucky guess to make to be even with me. I'm going to regret this when the second Hitman comes around.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm alive? Certainly didn't expect that.

And Vox, no hard feelings.

Burnmad, I made a very lucky guess.

Lol yeah though i shall certainly be requiring compensation for the switchblade.. it was a family heirloom

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I choose to crush the skull of Pulse with a sledgehammer.

I choose to detonate a landmine beneath the feet of Voxumo.

I choose to murder Shadowhawk with a throwing knife.

One of the above is true.

By the way, nobody has attempted to kill me yet! I hope you folks rectify this.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

This will be a short game. Wait, how did I die? I put 6 in the knife section.

You're not invincible to your level-6 resistance. Shadowhawk rolled a 6, and got the kill.

How in karz did you know my lowest resistance?

I knew you think that I think that you think I think I'll never use poison.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Thanks to everyone for sending their PMs in such a speedy fashion. Round 3 has concluded, and here are the results.

Round 3 Summary

The Shadowed One's carnage continued last night as the four remaining assassins faced each other in Odina's main square for an epic showdown.

Unbeknownst to the other assassins, and perhaps even to each other, Vox and Shadowhawk had formed a lethal alliance with one victim in mind: Chro.
Spying their target across a crowded intersection, Vox removed the pin from his fragmentary grenade and let it fly. Chro, spying the pyrotechnic projectile as it sliced through the air, dove behind a hot dog stand just in time. The ensuing explosion of flame and italian sausage eviscerated the entire street corner, but somehow Chro remained unharmed.
Coolly donning his aviator sunglasses, Chro began slowly walking across the street, his gaze fixed upon his two assailants. Shadowhawk deftly picked up his RPG-7 and launched a miniature warhead straight at Chro's feet. Jumping off his left foot, Chro launched himself into the air and the rocket sailed directly underneath him, igniting the busy intersection that he was casually strolling through. Chro landed on the ground and straightened the lapels of his suit, unfazed.
The allied assassins stared at each other, astounded by Chro's resilience to their explosive attacks. Chro, in response, picked up his sledgehammer and threw it with all his might at his two would-be hitmen. The two turned to run, but unfortunately Shadowhawk ran straight into the sledgehammer of Pulsating Explosive, who had been lying in wait. However, Pulsating Explosive only had a moment to relish his kill before Chro's own sledgehammer pulverized his abdomen.
All of the commotion had given Vox just enough time to get away. Chro, still standing in the middle of the intersection, laughed and lit a cigarette as the street corner blazed behind him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr: Shadowhawk and Pulsating Explosive are dead. Vox and Chro remain alive. The fourth and final round begins now and will end Saturday at 9:30am.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

*Tips his hat to Shadowhawk* Our unplanned alliance was quite pleasant though sadly it resulted in your death my friend. However I shall avenge your death. *Stares at Chro* How best to remove you from the land of the living...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'M NOT LIVING

I'M THE GHOST

... wrong game

CATCH ME NOW, SUCKERS

You're probably going to win since I have absolutely no idea what your resistances are due to the fact that literally nobody has attempted to kill you yet. On the contrary you are fully aware that I am quite difficult to kill via explosives. I don't know what weapons to avoid using on you, but you know exactly which one to not use on me.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits