Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

Ok. After taking some consideration, Baltarc is the default winner. JiMing will start the topic as soon as this is locked. So here is the scene.

Round 8 Summary:

The final match of the Olympics was under way. The torch was posted next the chair of The Shadowed One. It had been a great time in Odina, mostly for him. Many came to win, but failed with the consolation prize of death.

Before the leader of the Dark Hunters was Baltarc and Dapper Man. Both have succeeded in making to the final match, but now one must claim the title of Olympian. The Shadowed One rose from his seat and spoke.

"You have all done well in coming here. Now...claim the title of Olympian!"

He gave signal with his hand, and the last contestants began.

Dapper drew for his weapon, but when his hand was revealed, there was nothing. He looked with confusion as he had no weapon with him. Baltac gave a chuckle and pulled out The Patriot. His sights on Dapper's head, all was about to be his.

Dapper stumbled back in fear, hands in the air. But hr could do nothing as bullets flew right into him and pierced through his body. He lay limp on the floor with 10 holes in his head area.

The Shadowed One rose and walked towards the assassin. Baltarc kneeled before him as he was right in front of him. "Rise." And Baltarc did. The Shadowed One then put on a gold medal around the neck of Baltarc.

"I declare you the winner of the Assassin Olympics. "

He walked towards his throne and put out the torch fire, signaling the end. Baltarc walked away with glory, and the remaining assassins in Odina paraded with him.

The Shadowed One entered a secret one in his chamber that only he knows. It was all dark, except for a glow of a cigar.

"So he won. Good."

"Yes, Punished one. He won by default seeing that Dapper had no weapon."

"I see. "

The lights in the room came on, revealing a Toa of Shadow. But any Toa of Shadow, for this Toa had the Ignika on his face.

"I sense next year will be much better. I hope no one questions your authority Shadowed One. Now go before someone sees you missing."

And so The Shadowed One left, and sat upon his throne.

This concludes Chuck Bartowski's game. May he rest to know that this has been ended successfully.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Has anyone claimed a spot hosting the next hitman game after snake's?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Technically it is Snake's choice for the title right? I mean he is the next one to host a hitman game correct?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Technically it is Snake's choice for the title right? I mean he is the next one to host a hitman game correct?

But there's three games per topic, so the title of the topic should not be the same as any of the games.

oh.. That does make sense.. However could someone answer my question to whether someone has already claimed a spot after Snakes hitman game? If not I would like to claim it for i am currently working on a concept and I am in cahoots with another player.. Kind of a joint hitman game.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*Nods* and if each hitman game has three rounds how do you decide who shall make the next game? For that would mean there would be three winners?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I think we agreed whoever won the Hitman games after would be the host, unless they don't want to.

Burnmad gets the point. You are saying whoever won the hitman games after. But each hitman topic has three games in it yet only one host. If a different person wins each game then how do you properly decide who shall host the next topic and subsequent three games?

For example this round you had Baltarc as the winner for game 3, shadowhawk for game 2 and I for game 1. How would we choose who would host the next game. For example since we already know who is hosting the next game.. snake.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Don't make it yet guys. Well, technically yes, but later on today like ay say 10 or 11a.m. CST.

Title for the next series is still undecided by my mind. So I'll go with Bionicle Hitman: The After Games.

Anyways so I was away for too long than expected. Didn't think I was going to be up at midnight. (Then again I'm always up till midnight, unless I sleep too much and wake at 1 or 2 a.m.)

We'll do a vote on the winners if there's three winners. If by some miracle a player wins three times, he will host. If a player wins twice, there will be a vote.

BUT! If he/she decides not to host the game, I will choose someone to carry the legacy.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg