Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

Round 7 Summary

The room was quiet. The press had exited hours earlier, and in the waning hours of the night the dreary bar was bathed in a moody darkness. Baltarc sat in his chair, glass of bourbon in hand, glazed eyes peering off into the disance. At length the man he had been waiting for walked in.

"JiMing," Baltarc mused, as the assassin sauntered over to the lone table. "Took you long enough."

"Why am I here?" JiMing replied impatiently, hands tucked in his coat pockets.

"I wanted to talk to you," Baltarc replied innocently. "Please, sit down, have a drink."

JiMing eyed the glass that Baltarc had poured for him suspiciously. "Seriously, Baltarc? You think I'm just gonna sit down and let you poison me? Thanks for wasting my time." WIth that JiMing turned to leave.

"Wait!" Baltarc called, standing up woozily from his chair. JiMing halted, keeping his eyes trained on Baltarc. The hitman walked slowly towards JiMing, his gaze unwaveringly fixed on his fellow assassin. When he was just a fraction of an inch away from JiMing, Baltarc stopped. JiMing's entire body tensed, ready to pounce at a moment's notice. However, he was entirely unprepared for what would follow.

Baltarc grabbed JiMing's face and kissed him on the mouth.

JiMing instinctively kicked Baltarc back, whipping out a sledgehammer and conking him in the head. Stunned, but not killed, Baltarc stumbled to the ground in a daze.

"What the heck was that?" JiMing yelled, genuinely confused. His confusion was ended a moment later when the neurotoxin that had laced Baltarc's lips reached JiMing's brain, killing him.

Baltarc stood, rubbing the bump JiMing's sledgehammer had made on his head. "Maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all," he mused.

Meanwhile, the Dapper Man was marathoning his 433rd showing of the LEGO Movie. He really, really liked the LEGO Movie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: JiMing is dead, with Baltarc collecting his bounty. The Dapper Man and Baltarc remain.

Round 8 begins now. I will be gone for over a week, so I would suggest that the final scene by written by the one and only Punished Snake, the host of the next Bionicle Hitman game.

However, if he doesn't wish to write the final scene, I can write the next scene when I return. But that would prolong an already overlong game, so if he is willing I think it would be highly appropriate for Punished Snake to bring this iteration of Bionicle Hitman to a close., and then begin his own take on the series. :)

Best of luck to the remaining contenders.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Round 7 Summary
The room was quiet. The press had exited hours earlier, and in the waning hours of the night the dreary bar was bathed in a moody darkness. Baltarc sat in his chair, glass of bourbon in hand, glazed eyes peering off into the disance. At length the man he had been waiting for walked in.
"JiMing," Baltarc mused, as the assassin sauntered over to the lone table. "Took you long enough."
"Why am I here?" JiMing replied impatiently, hands tucked in his coat pockets.
"I wanted to talk to you," Baltarc replied innocently. "Please, sit down, have a drink."
JiMing eyed the glass that Baltarc had poured for him suspiciously. "Seriously, Baltarc? You think I'm just gonna sit down and let you poison me? Thanks for wasting my time." WIth that JiMing turned to leave.
"Wait!" Baltarc called, standing up woozily from his chair. JiMing halted, keeping his eyes trained on Baltarc. The hitman walked slowly towards JiMing, his gaze unwaveringly fixed on his fellow assassin. When he was just a fraction of an inch away from JiMing, Baltarc stopped. JiMing's entire body tensed, ready to pounce at a moment's notice. However, he was entirely unprepared for what would follow.
Baltarc grabbed JiMing's face and kissed him on the mouth.
JiMing instinctively kicked Baltarc back, whipping out a sledgehammer and conking him in the head. Stunned, but not killed, Baltarc stumbled to the ground in a daze.
"What the heck was that?" JiMing yelled, genuinely confused. His confusion was ended a moment later when the neurotoxin that had laced Baltarc's lips reached JiMing's brain, killing him.
Baltarc stood, rubbing the bump JiMing's sledgehammer had made on his head. "Maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all," he mused.
Meanwhile, the Dapper Man was marathoning his 433rd showing of the LEGO Movie. He really, really liked the LEGO Movie.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr: JiMing is dead, with Baltarc collecting his bounty. The Dapper Man and Baltarc remain.
Round 8 begins now. I will be gone for over a week, so I would suggest that the final scene by written by the one and only Punished Snake, the host of the next Bionicle Hitman game.
However, if he doesn't wish to write the final scene, I can write the next scene when I return. But that would prolong an already overlong game, so if he is willing I think it would be highly appropriate for Punished Snake to bring this iteration of Bionicle Hitman to a close., and then begin his own take on the series. :)
Best of luck to the remaining contenders.

Ah.. Poisoned Lipstick.. That was truly elegant.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Happy now? I'm dead. Voxumo, be happy.

See JiMing this is what I am talking about. You take every little thing as some form of a personal insult or personal attack. I had nothing to do with your death in the scene and it is not like i was going 'Ya.. I want to see JiMing die in this scene.' No wanting to see you dead never crossed my lips.

I mean JiMing was that comment truly needed? No it wasn't.

I think I saw Poison Ivy use something like that in a Batman TV show, once.

- :burnmad:

Yeah you likely did. She used it in Batman & Robin the movie. She kissed Robin and there was like some.. Hypnotic factors in her lipstick

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I would be willing to listen to your words if you haven't been slandering me at every chance you have to prove what a horrible person I am. Ever since that one comment in Bionifight, you've had it out for me. And you know what? If I'm this bad, you're no better. Specifically, you broke a very important rule about talking to people, to never claim that you are more skilled/smarter than another person, even if you believe it to be true. I told you that I was your intellectual equal, to which you blatantly said "No you aren't." It doesn't matter what stuff you've been through, saying that is egotistical, there's no way around it. In fact, you held a 'higher and mightier than you' attitude throughout the entire argument. So to all those who support Voxumo and his hurtful, unconstructive words aimed to undermine who I am as a human being, that is what I have to say.

I will say I liked the book ends for my time in this game. First kill was made with poison, I died by poison.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I would be willing to listen to your words if you haven't been slandering me at every chance you have to prove what a horrible person I am. Ever since that one comment in Bionifight, you've had it out for me. And you know what? If I'm this bad, you're no better. Specifically, you broke a very important rule about talking to people, to never claim that you are more skilled/smarter than another person, even if you believe it to be true. I told you that I was your intellectual equal, to which you blatantly said "No you aren't." It doesn't matter what stuff you've been through, saying that is egotistical, there's no way around it. So to all those who support Voxumo and his hurtful, unconstructive words aimed to undermine who I am as a human being, that is what I have to say.

I will say I liked the book ends for my time in this game. First kill was made with poison, I died by poison.

JiMing First off I have not been out to slander you. Trust me if I really wanted to I have much better ways to do it. Second I never said I was skilled/smarter than you. And frankly the whole Intellectual bit that you brought up I never said "No you aren't".The fact you brought up that you are my intellectual equal infact is a bit more egotistical. What if you were to say that to Einstein or steven hawking. They would move to defend themselves and prove that you are not. You can not make such a claim without expecting a person to defend their own intelligence.

And second of all JiMing this is exactly what I spoke about in the post number 511. This is the prime example of playing the victim card. Things didn't go your way or people didn't agree with you now your trying to make it seem like I have made this into a personal attack against you as a person. I have not made this into an attack. Infact I and a few others have been trying to help you.

A person can not grow if they never learn from mistakes.

And thirdly my words are not hurtful and or nonconstructive. It is only perceived by you that way due to it is targetting things that you likely would not want to hear or admit. 4 people agree with my posts though I don't know who those people are.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tell me one place you have given me advice to improve myself. I don't see any, and I have read it more than once. I brought it up because I felt belittled after you were 'softly laughing' or 'staring intently' as though our argument was a game. Is it egotistical to defend myself after you treated me like a lesser being? I think a decent person would try to at least not treat others like they're worse than you. And do you mean to tell me that you have never been a victim to emotion? Well if you have not, I did, and that's why I got mad. So stop trying rub it in how much of a terrible person I am, I've already conceded enough victory to you.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Is there even an argument here? This is the second page you two have been sniping at each other now, and I still haven't seen one Hitman-related point in the entire bout so far. Can this really just not be settled in PM? This is Fighty's last game and it's really pretty depressing that the last handful of pages are going to end with petty, personal cark that could easily be handled with one well-written apology PM from both sides.

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Tell me one place you have given me advice to improve myself. I don't see any, and I have read it more than once. I brought it up because I felt belittled after you were 'softly laughing' or 'staring intently' as though our argument was a game. Is it egotistical to defend myself after you treated me like a lesser being? And do you mean to tell me that you have never been a victim to emotion? Well if you have not, I did, and that's why I got mad. So stop trying rub it in how much of a terrible person I am, I've already conceded enough victory to you.

First off I have not ever claimed you were a terrible person. No one has bloody said that. And second I have experienced emotions but try not to be a victim of them. Main example if you let your anger control you bad things are bound to happen and your mind tends to not think clearly.

However I agree with Sinatra. We should not be talking about this in the topic

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

And whenever I do succumb to my emotions, you hold me accountable and bash me to no end. I will apologize once I feel any amount of understanding from you. And see, four people love you and hate me. This is what I mean when I say people hate me.......

And whenever I do succumb to my emotions, you hold me accountable and bash me to no end. I will apologize once I feel any amount of understanding from you. And see, four people love you and hate me. This is what I mean when I say people hate me.......

I am not going to respond to this. Not out of lack of response but because this is not the place to be discussing. If you truly want to talk about you can send a message.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I have been away and have not had time to check G&T's topics, so I don't know what's going on, but it is clear to me that this needs to be taken out of the game topic. Please work this out through other means.

Understood. And given my post before yours I do not intend to continue this.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I will not respond even with a PM because I know you'll just belittle me and even further.If there is a time we can resolve our issues, this is not the time. However, I will stop posting in this topic as well.

Olaf & Sons Armaments

It has come to the Lord Olaf's attention that there is room for the company to expand! And so I, Voltex, have been sent here with a message that those who are dead may send a pm to bet your widgets on the winner of this game, whoever that might be! Lord Olaf would like you all to know that we in no way plan to secretly steal your widgets from you, and he also wants you all to know that we have most certainly not rigged the winner in our favor!

Thank you.

-Voltex, Head of Advertising at Olaf & Sons Armaments

• Upvote 1

Hey all! Although I am no longer in charge of the game, I just thought I'd drop by with a final farewell to the site that I've loved so much.

BZPower has had a huge impact on my growth as a human being, in so many different ways - as an artist, a writer, a games leader, etc. I've had so many experiences here that have shaped who I am today, and I would not trade those for anything.

But all good things must come to an end, and at this time I'm reminded of that classic quote from 500 Days of Summer, so melancholy and bittersweet: "People change. Feelings change. It doesn’t mean that the love once shared wasn’t true or real. It simply means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart."

I've loved BZPower, but as I look at my future, I realize that it doesn't have a place there. But I will always remember my time here and the friends I've made on this site.

As I leave, I'd just like to thank all of you who played this game. Thank you for putting up with me when I messed up. Thank you for your passion, which energized me when I felt down. Thank you for making this last experience on BZPower such a memorable one.

Stay passionate. Stay supportive of one another. But above all else, stay awesome. I love you guys.

This is Fighty, signing out for the last time.

• Upvote 3

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

The Dapper Man's been inactive for several rounds now. Baltarc should be the default winner.

I concur with this statement

If Dapper Man wins this after the consistent inactivity round after round I won't be happy

And you won't like him when he isn't happy

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu