Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

Yeah, t'was a shame. But I can guarantee, this round is gonna be a real killer. I had planed it for last round, but your death made me change plans a bit. Oh well. I can assure you, you'll never guess what I'm gonna do this round. :evilgrin:

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hahaha, that sledgehammer thing.

Also, thanks Vox.

You welcome. Put it to good use or else i will haunt you.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh.. it is never fun to be someone's second choice.. Also can't more than one person support someone. I mean our ratio of dead to living is much larger so not everyone could sponsor another if it was only one to one ratio

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I realize this is a bit early, but I am feeling rather unwell and will be heading to bed shortly.

Round 4 Summary
On one end of town, the Dapper Man was enjoying a showing of the now annually-rereleased LEGO Movie, as he had quite forgotten that he was still participating in the Assassin Olympics.
On another, seedier part of town, JiMing leaned against a graffiti-riddled wall in a dank alleyway, his eyes trained towards the exit of a nearby bar.
A moment later his target, dressed in obnoxious shades of purple and green, came tromping out the door, with his posse of bodyguards close behind.
"Here goes nothing," JiMing whispered, reaching into the inner pocket of his trenchcoat.
"Hey Joker!" he yelled, as his right hand rapidly tossed a fragmentation grenade.
ShadowVezon, the target in question, had just enough time to backflip out of harm's way. His bodyguards, however, were not so lucky.
"Well, this evening just keeps getting livelier! OOOOOoooh I've never had so much fun before in my life!" with that ShadowVezon pulled out a revolver from behind his back and trained it on JiMing. The would-be assassin froze in his tracks.
ShadowVezon paused for a moment, a goofy smile plastered on his face. JiMing was unsure of what to do; but he knew that running meant almost-certain death. Suddenly, ShadowVezon's eyes lit up, as if he had just thought of a new game to play. "Tell me, young squire... do you want to know how I got these scars?"
At that exact moment, a bystander stumbled out of a nearby bar, obviously inebriated. He noticed ShadowVezon with his gun trained on JiMing and his eyes widened. ShadowVezon's eyes narrowed until they were infinitesimally thin slits.
"Keep on walking, sssson. You've got legs; I presume you know how to use them."
"Uhh, yeahh - brahp - sure thing..." the alcoholically impaired individual stuttered, stumbling past ShadowVezon. The gun-toting assassin took his eyes off of the buffoon for one moment, and in that split second the drunkard had shed his disguise and wrapped a taut wire around ShadowVezon's throat, revealing himself to be none other than Pulsating Explosive.
"It's time to go, J-man," Pulse whispered into his victim's ear.
"But... I.. haven't... gotten to... the punchline!" ShadowVezon retorted, jabbing Pulse in the face with his left fist. Pulse stumbled backwards as ShadowVezon kicked him in the gut, laughing wildly.
"Now, where were we?" ShadowVezon said, swinging around. Much to his surprise, JiMing had vanished, and in his place stood Baltarc with an irascible look on his face.
"Wooow, what an evening! I suppose you're here to kill me, too?" ShadowVezon guffawed.
"That's the idea," Baltarc replied levelly.
"Well, you'll have to do better than these two. They were so unoriginal, so blase. I hope you came prepared," ShadowVezon grinned.
"I'm pretty sure I know how to kill someone like you," Baltarc shrugged.
ShadowVezon howled in response. "You think you know how to kill a Joker? I'll show you how to kill a Joker! Heeheehaahhaahaha!!" ShadowVezon laughed maniacally as he pointed a gun to his own head. He pulled the trigger, a sharp retort sounded, and suddenly a flag sporting the word 'BANG' in bright red letters shot out of the barrel. ShadowVezon stood there grinning, until his maniacal smile started fading from his face.
"Wait, just a second!" he giggled nervously, examining his faulty six-shooter. "That's not what was supposed to happ-"
"Cute," Baltarc interjected, unamused. And with a quick, decisive slash, Baltarc decapitated ShadowVezon with his concealed sai. Baltarc kicked the unlatched head into a nearby dumpster and lit a cigarette, enjoying a congratulatory smoke as he walked off into the night, bloody sai still in hand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr: Regenerated ShadowVezon is dead. JiMing, Pulsating Explosive, Baltarc and the Dapper Man remain. Round 5 begins now and will end Friday at 11:30pm.
For those of you wondering, ShadowVezon attempted to kill himself. However, he was eliminated by Baltarc instead.
  • Upvote 1

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

I have rotten luck with killing people. Oh well, at least I got Punished Snake two rounds ago...

Also, I'm not really a newbie at this point. I've been in 2 out of all three games. Sure, I'm not as seasoned, but still.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Oh, for the record, the two people I was never planning to kill were Toa of Anarchy and JiMing. I was planning my attempted suicide for the third round, but Toa of Anarchy's death made me postpone it a round until I avenged him. And I knew I would be the main target, that's the downside of being so high-profile. Still, I may have died, (although you all know now I was going to in the end anyway) but I achieved my goal. And I assure you, The Joker will return. I have many more tricks to play in the future of this game, and I shall make sure the island of Odina shall be always filled with the sound of laughter, and the dead smiles of hunters across the island.

I'm supporting JiMing!

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Oh, hey guys, this game's stats.

Knife: 3

Gun: 2
Poison: 6
Explosive: 4
Sledgehammer: 1
Wire: 5

EDIT: Oh, you may notice a pattern, if you compare my stats from the 3 games. Maybe that'll help you next game.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Round 5 Summary

Last night, as the Assassin Olympics steadily raced towards their gory conclusion, the remaining four assassins went out to prowl, eagerly hunting down their various targets.

The Dapper Man, who was still at the theater, blissfully unaware that he was still a participant in the Olympics, was taking a quick bathroom break. As he relieved himself and walked out of the bathroom stall, JiMing burst through the ceiling above him, dropping down on him with an outstretched wire. Unfortunately, the floor beneath him had been recently mopped, and so JiMing slipped and fell to the ground, knocking himself unconscious. The Dapper Man was only mildly perturbed by the inconvenience, and left the restroom to watch his seventh consecutive screening of the LEGO Movie.

In another part of town, Baltarc and Pulsating Explosive were sneakily hounding one another in a busy Odinan intersection. Spying his target from across the road, Pulse took quick aim with an RPG-7, and the ground underneath Baltarc's feet erupted in a seismic blast of flame. Much to his surprise, Baltarc arose mere seconds later, and trained his own RPG-7 at Pulse. Without any hesitation, Baltarc let his rocket fly, and it found the ground underneath Pulse, launching him into a nearby ice cream shoppe. Much to Baltarc's chagrin, Pulse emerged from the shoppe a few moments later, albeit covered in second-degree burns.

The two assasins looked at each other, shrugged, and then ran away, vowing to live (and fight) another day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: No one died last night. The Dapper Man, JiMing, Baltarc and Pulsating Explosive still remain. Round 6 begins now and will end Monday at 4:30pm.

• Upvote 1

That scene would have been much better if The Joker was still alive to feature in it. We'd have more cool, wacky deaths. Batman's not the only one with Wonderful Toys, you know. At least while I wait, I can pursue my side interest in The Riddler.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Still don't appreciate being made out to be incompetent and amateurish...

Hey, it's nothing personal, dude. Sorry for not being more sensitive. When an assassination attempt fails, I either portray the intended target as exceptional (i.e., the assassination attempt failed because the target was just too strong), or I portray the hitman as incompetent (i.e. the assassination attempt failed because the assassin just wasn't sharp enough). When you've failed, I think I've unintentionally veered more towards the latter, and I apologize for that.

But also keep in mind that this is a game, and nothing I write in my 'summaries' reflects how I feel about y'all in reality. Y'all are awesome, and I really appreciate you playing this game and making it such a fun experience for everyone involved. :)

I think it's because I haven't played from the beginning, making you think of me as a newbie. However, I did see the first game, played in the second (albeit I failed but so did all the other Order members), and have been here. And I'd be less bitter if other players weren't portrayed better. Baltarc completely stole the show last time, being a complete and total bad(butt), and also saving me. However, I was portrayed the last two times as dumb, called a 'squire', and even suffered slapstick humor this round. In fact, the one scene I succeeded I wasn't even portrayed! I've grown up being bullied and suffered from self-esteem issues my entire life. Having someone on the internet make a bumbling fool out of my character doesn't help. I know I probably make dumb decisions all the time, but this game is very hard to predict. I also know other players probably haven't been treated better, but being a butt monkey in nearly every scene leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If this is how future hosts will treat me then I do not wish to play anymore.

I don't need to be the most skilled and epic assassin, but I'd at least like to have a shred of dignity seeing myself being portrayed. And I'm sorry to say but 'it's not personal' isn't good enough for me. Bullies never have anything personal with me, yet it hurts anyways. Years and years of mockery and emotional warfare makes little things like this that much worse.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...