BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,850/20

ShadowVezon was practising using the Titan. He wasn't used to this particular type of mech, but he had piloted mechas in the past, and made a bunch. This is rather slow. Shame I don't have access to my resources here, I could easily rig this with flight and added speed. Then again, I'd probably just use the EMPEROR instead.

OOC: Hey, did you know that Titans can "dash, sprint and sidestep"? They also have AI. It occurred to me that I didn't actually know what Titans could do, so I did some research on it.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo had been struck by several attacks including what appeared to be a full grown mauka flying at him. As the mauka ate him whole he popped back up not far behind Zakaro and his face contorted in anger as he brought out his scythe of destiny and swung it in a horizontal manner aiming to slice zakaro in half

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

[ IC: TBK ]

Once in the mech, TBK turned to see a very wobbly titan run toward him and throw his giant metal fist, knocking TBK's titan onto its back. Before Pulse could whack again, TBK grabbed a handful of sharks with his titan's hand and flung them at Pulse's titan to buy some time for TBK to get back up and prepare for another blow.

OOC: Note to self: take more ammo for my gauntlets so I'm not throwing sharks at everybody

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

ShadowVezon was then roasted by the flame-thrower stream. Changing tact, he pulled a high-tech gun from his sleeve. I've had enough of you, Chro, death is almost too good for you, but I am short on both time and patience. The gun shot out a saw blade, which splits into 2 upon hitting a surface. Both blades can track the target and crash into them. And their target is Chro. Said saw-blades can bounce of walls and other entities to hit their target, although they disappear after several seconds.

OOC: Thank Ratchet and Clank 2 for this weapon. Also be thankful I didn't choose the weapon that can become 16 blades. Or the gun that shoots Liquid Nitrogen. Or the gun that shoots a Mini-Nuke. Or the gun that shoots a massive light-absorbing laser. Or the RYNO.

IC

As Chro was entirely made of fire this attack had zero effect.

He then passed out midair for a few hours and probably got attacked a few times.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Announcement

I have looked further into the allegations of hacking, which have started to pop up on Google, Facebook, and even Myspace (I don't even have Myspace guys, I mean seriously). As a result, I will be punishing you all tomorrow.

With the PIG.

Announcement

I have looked further into the allegations of hacking,

Allegations of hacking?

Excuse me?

You must not have been paying attention to my previous announcements. When I post in black, that means you should all read because important stuff.

Hacking? "Beating me too much"?

I can understand cheating, but How in the world can you hack a text based game?

Explain, give us an example of these allegations, I want to know.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Suddenly I have a feeling in my dozens of kidneys that there are indeed some people saying "y did this" who are playing...but the everything else is flase and Jim just wants to use the PIG.

Whatever the heck that is. Maybe it's related to that Myspace thing...?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

You must not have been paying attention to my previous announcements. When I post in black, that means you should all read because important stuff.

No, I saw it. I just decided to respond to the most convenient comment, not the previous one.

I'm with Pupwa here. How does one hack a text-based combat RP?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Allow to me to provide an example, from a user on Amazon:

Everyone in Bionifight is hacking and attacking me, and I am unable to fight back even though I'm not a player!

Below is my reply:

If you aren't playing, then who cares? Also, how are they hacking?

Below is their response:

I saw a bunch of numbers on my screen and then a picture of a screaming apple wearing rainbow sunglasses appeared on my screen and everyone playing Bionifight was there.

And below is me ending the conversation:

Thank you for explaining the situation to me. This is not the first complain I have received this week and I am looking into the issue very closely.

Allow to me to provide an example, from a user on Amazon:

Everyone in Bionifight is hacking and attacking me, and I am unable to fight back even though I'm not a player!

Below is my reply:

If you aren't playing, then who cares? Also, how are they hacking?

Below is their response:

I saw a bunch of numbers on my screen and then a picture of a screaming apple wearing rainbow sunglasses appeared on my screen and everyone playing Bionifight was there.

And below is me ending the conversation:

Thank you for explaining the situation to me. This is not the first complain I have received this week and I am looking into the issue very closely.

So the situation is that the PLAYERS are hacking others?

This is starting to look like bait.

It was also brought to my attention that you have all been battling each other in real life with dragons and destroying cities in the process.

But I don't use dragons.

I use Giant robos/Megazords.

it's bait.

Edited by Pupwa21

OOC: Gosh, I thought I had actually offended someone by putting in exploding sharks

With Ehks's blow coming from behind, TBK couldn't block in time, but he did manage to swing his elbow into the torso of Ehk's mech a second before, hoping to bring Ehks down with him. In case he didn't, TBK did manage to grab a fistful of explosive sharks as he fell down, just in case.

sig8.png

call me a party pooper but hacking is not something we should joke about..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: I'm very sorry

George gets hungry sometimes, and well

people are good food for lizards like him

IC: Zakaro (Yo, bro)

As Zakaro was sitting in the biggest, toughest, slowest Titan, Vox and Luroka's attacks were highly ineffective and just dented and armor. Turning, Zakaro laughed and fired off some energy rounds at Luroka and just a missile at Voxumo, waving his hands and causing some Nui-Jaga to appear on his mech, which quickly fell off and attempted to eat the nearest organic life.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: i was scared for a bit

because chestbursters and flying velociraptors and such are, uh, yeah.

IC:

My chest got elbowed by a mech. It hurt the mech but not me.

Well, it did hurt me.

"Ow!"

The mech stumbled backwards, and...I guess it can walk on sharks now.

I guess.

I swatted the exploding sharks out of TBK's mech-hand, and they promptly exploded on both of us.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo eyes went wide when he saw the missile come towards him.. Without thinking he crafted a wall of energy pillows to protect himself from the blast of the missile while creating a geyser of water to fry the electrical components of the titan and rust it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It was also brought to my attention that you have all been battling each other in real life with dragons and destroying cities in the process.

OoC: They're onto us!

IC:

Infernum's mech only took minimal damage from the fireball, Infernum threw a fireball at it and it explodes 5 feet from his mech. It did, however, make him mad (he doesn't like it when people mess with his mech). So he charged at TBK.

OOC: 500 widget REWARD: Pet dragon missing, answers to "Lil' Rex." Possesses large teeth and likes to cuddle.

Well, that backfired. Ehks swatted TBK's shark-loaded hand, blowing off TBK's entire right arm. Er, right mech-arm. TBK used his remaining left arm to deliver an uppercut to the chin of Infernum's titan as he approached.

Well, wherever the chin would be on a titan.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

OOC: 500 widget REWARD: Pet dragon missing, answers to "Lil' Rex." Possesses large teeth and likes to cuddle.

Oh he's YOURS? My toa Hagah hunted and killed him for sport the other day. By the way, would you like a pair of dragonskin boots or a dragonskin wallet?

bBhcfWO.png

IC: MechaVezon, HP: 999,850/20

MechaVezon (Yes, that's what he's called now) fired a missile at Ehks. ShadowVezon also turned on the AI, and took another RPG from his sleeve.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Daedalus

Titans. Titans never change.

They are big, hit hard, shoot big projectiles, and probably aren't easy to destroy by those who do not have one. Like Daedalus. Which was kind of okay, because Daedalus was enjoying watching everyone else do ridiculous things. But who said he couldn't do ridiculous things, too?

Because he conveniently happened to be roughly between MechaVezon and Ehks when MechaVezon fired a missile, Daedalus decided that he would hop on the missile. Jumping up, he grabbed onto the missile and rode it.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Ridable missiles... Reminds me of Robo Blast 2. Maybe sometime I'll play that game. MechaVezon leaned out of the cockpit, and started taking fire bombs, putting them in the mech. The Titan's AI fired another rocket at Ehks, almost causing ShadowVezon to fall off.

OOC: Remember that you only refer to me as MechaVezon while I'm in the mech. When I'm outside, I'm obviously ShadowVezon, and the Titan is referred to as such.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: So uh, as you should notice, I've been gone for a good part of the week. Unfortunately, I think real life has caught up, and the general chaos of this game, while fun, is hard to keep track of. Given that a good portion of the playerbase also hates me, I think it'd be best if I left for at least this round. Not hold any spots up, you know.

Bye.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: So uh, as you should notice, I've been gone for a good part of the week. Unfortunately, I think real life has caught up, and the general chaos of this game, while fun, is hard to keep track of. Given that a good portion of the playerbase also hates me, I think it'd be best if I left for at least this round. Not hold any spots up, you know.

Bye.

Then I shall steal your spot while your not here.

....can I?