BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

"No! Bad Pupwa!" I aim towards Pupwa. this time, though, I scoop up some snow before hand, chuck it towards him, and hope it smacks him in the face.

Hey now, it's not a friendly snowball fight. It's an ANGRY SNOWBALL FIGHT, RRGH

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Protalgif

HP:19/20

All Protalgif knew was darkness. Slowly, he drifted away, until he heard a sound, calling to him. "What is it?" he thought with a sigh, "Can't they just let me die?"

Then he realized that it was a challenge, so he jumped out of his bed that no longer exists and stood firmly on the ground. The chill wind cut through Protalgif, freezing him to the core. However, here he could fight Zero on equal ground. "Let's do this," he thought, as he began to walk forward. His team would be able to hold off everyone else from disturbing the duel, so they could actually finish it this time.

"Let me know if you want any portals anywhere!" He cried out "I am going to wrap up some... unfinished business."

OOC: My character is like the best for teamfights and Boss Battles, so just let me know, guys. Pain Express can be anywhere and everywhere it needs to be. =P

Edited by Protalgif

IC: Zero
Health: 19/20

Seeing Portalfig, Zero smirked. "Keep Dapper safe." he told his teammates, as he fired off a charge shot at Portalfig. "Well well, we meet again. This should be more intense, now that we stand on more even ground. Tell your teammates to back off, this is between the both of us."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Would be nice to help out here. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 19/20 - Status: Attacking==-

Blade looked surprised as his target vanished, and muttered to himself, and then was suddenly aware of a sharp pain across his back, as he tumbled to the ground, and rolled for a little bit. [HP: 18/20]

Blade staggered to his feet, and whirled to the side, and flung two lightning bolts; one at X, and one at Mr. Teleporter.

"Agh!" I got zapped by some lightning (17/20), but quickly recovered, and fired a beam of light at Pupwa's now-wet face. Water is great for reflecting and focusing light...and having it in your eyes then firing a laser into them isn't too good.

At the same time, though, I created a shield facing Blade in a quarter-dome, just so he wouldn't get any funny ideas. Like jumping over it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Focusing on Dapper==-

Blade, however, had other plans, as he kicked off from the snow. He was still kinda iffy about it, but was quickly gathering ideas on how to use the slippery terrain to his advantage. His hope, however, was that Dapper was having trouble adjusting too, as he tried to follow up his lightning bolt with a slash to the teleporter.

"Hey Blade!" I shouted.

"Catch!"

I flung my shield that I had created at him, in a hope to deflect him from Dapper.

Even though Dapper could teleport, he still was too useful and still had the ULTIMATE WEAPON that would be helpful.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Protalgif

HP: 19/20

Protalgif easily sidestepped the charge shot, and nodded his agreement. Taking a quick glance around, though, he saw Pupwa and Blade fighting off Ehks and Dapper. Dapper needed to be taken out, so when protalgif heard Pupwa's cry for help, he took advantage of it. Within moment's a set of portals connected from Pupwa to behind Dapper. That should help out some.

Turning back to Zero, Protalgif drew his rapier, and twisted his hand, causing the sword to swoosh through the air. "Prepare yourself!" Protalgif cried out, and he began to slowly advance, keeping his guard up.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Fighting X==-

Blade frowned, as he looked over to X, and then saw him fling the shield. Nodding, he pushed off from the ground as hard as he could, and jumped over the light shield just barely. As he landed, he kicked off from the ground toward the toa of light, and attempted to fire off a bolt of lightning at him quickly.

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: None) [Health 19/20] [Freeze Damage]

"...or not..."

Zakaro sighed. Well, apparently his team didn't want to strategize. Oh well. Onwards to fighting!

Let's see... Protal was dueling Zero, best not to get involved, and everyone else was involved in one big fight over there.

Fun time, then.

With a grin Zakaro flung his hands upwards and seconds later the ground beneath The Dapper Man (or at the very least, where he just was) and Ehks burst upwards, Ehks' upheaval attempting to send him slightly forward towards Blade's bolt.

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Another bolt zipped towards me, and I zipped towards it because of Zakaro. Thankfully, I did a SWEET BARREL ROLL out of the way.

Unfortunately, I still got zapped. I looked cool while doing it, though.

As Blade rushed towards me, I stood up, and brought up a shield, angling it into the ground. The heat given off of it melted the ice around it, hopefully which would make him slip and fall up the shield.

(Health: 16/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Awesome==-

Blade decided to put that on-the-fly training to the test, and test it he did. DIgging his heel into the ground, he skidded toward the shield, and then, as he was approached the angled shield, he jumped into the air, reforming his lightning shield as he did so, and attempted to spin in the air toward X, aiming to slash with his sword as he did so.

"Nope, nope, nope. Not dealing with that!"

I dissolved the original shield, and brought up another, hoping that he would smack into the shield like a bug.

I thickened the shield, just in case.

(Health:16/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Pupwa, you ninja, try to give me a chance to respond.

Dapper Man: 18/20

God Mode Guy. You magnificent #####. When I kill you, my laughter will be so bright, it will be the last thing you hear, see, smell, taste and feel.

"GOD MODE GUYYYYYYYYYYY!" I yelled when he firebeam'd me. Thankfully, the preceding snowball had numbed my senses, so I could take further delight in beating him to a bloody pulp. To start this, I Flash-Step to the air above him. Gravity allows me to slice his back.

Aw, he moved away. He must've tried to stab me. But I'm in a position to do the same to him. Time to stab him.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Still awesome==-

Blade flipping, means that somehow he was just in the perfect position to land feet down on the shield. Of course, reflexes meant that although the heat was nice, it was a little too hot, and he kicked off the shield, and landed in the snow behind X, and then used that knowledge to whirl around, and attempt to slash at X's back.

OOC: Nope, nope, nope, mine before yours, Pupwa. I need that shield for the brief moment.

Edited by Null.

Blade landed behind me, and then I got a face full of snow.

Pleasant.

I whipped aorund, snow in my eyes, to see if Blade was indeed behind me. And so he was. I threw up one of my buzzsaws, and block off the sword with a nice, satisfying CLANG.

I turn off that buzzsaw, just so I could block better. I knew Pupwa was behind me, so I created another shield, just in case he tried to attack me while I was squaring off with Blade.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Sparring==-

Blade frowned as X whirled around in time, and jumped back, and then dashed forward once more, attempting to slash out at him again. If it doesn't work once, attack over and over until it does work, was Blade's motto.

And so, he rushed me again.

I was lucky enough to block the slash, and kicked towards his stomach to attempt to get him away so I could at least fight him more effectively.

With an extension ion to my now-deactivated buzzsaw.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Getting kicked==-

Blade was winded for a moment, as the kick connected and he stumbled back for a moment. However, this time, as he ran back, he jumped; attempting to slash like before, as he reformed his lightning shield once more, aiming to discharge it on his next land slash. [HP: 17/20]

Edited by Null.

Once more, I had blocked the shot.

What I wasn't expecting, however, was the electricity exploding into my face. (15/20)

"Gack!"

I slammed into my shield, and quickly wrapped it around he rest of me, hoping that Blade wouldn't keep up this assault.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-==IC: Blade - HP: 17/20 - Status: Fighting X==-

Blade, however, wasn't going to let X have that chance, as he backflipped away, and then fired off a blast of lightning at X's feet, hoping that the attack would cause the snow to fly around and temporarily obscure his vision, and distract him enough to keep up his attack on the toa of light. In the mean time, however, he fired off another bolt of lightning toward Dapper quickly, not letting him off the hook yet.

OOC: Gonna help out iBrow with the health updates again when possible. I would've done it more, but things happened near the end and yeah. =P

Team Rainbow Six Vegas

1 - Ehks - 15/20

3 - JiMing - 190/20

5 - Unit - 19/20

7 - Canis - 19/20

8 - JL - 19/20

13 - Onarax - 19/20

14 - Dapper Man - 18/20

Team Guide to the Galaxy

2 - Voxumo - 19/20

4 - Zakaro - 19/20

6 - Punished Snake - 19/20

9 - Portalfig - 19/20

10 - Blade - 17/20

11 - Pupwa21 - 18/20

12 - Chro - 19/20

Edited by Null.

Note: Voxumo and I had a plan of attack to be executed, but he's not showing up, so I may just go elsewhere (in-game), perhaps to help Snake and Blade fight Ehks and Dapper, if he doesn't show up for another half day or so. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [status: Providing cover for Chro Health: 20/20]

Voxumo nodded to Chro and ducked behind the Snowbank. He converted his Staff to rifle mode. He then created a jagged sphere of energy around himself while using his tail to cover the sphere with energy. He would be perfectly hidden from canis since the snowbank is behind him. And with that he began firing off rapid bullets at Canis aiming to keep him off balance.

OOC: Alright Chro your go.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pupwa, I thought you should know- the Katana is intended to be a slicing weapon.

Dapper Man: 18/20

Ow, he hit my beautiful face. With snow. Brushing the snow off of my face, I teleport away from Pupwa before he can stab me. I take cover behind Hard Light Guy and prepare to protect him.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

He summons bubbles of energy, right?

No... He can create constructs made of energy.. Also how would you end up behind him when he is against the ground with energy field then snow ontop of him?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.