BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

I felt the earth shake beneath me, causing me to fall on my face. Fortunately, the snow cushioned my fall. Then I was shot into the air by a large pillar of earth. I aimed for the largest pile of snow I saw that didn't look like a rock, and only took a bit of damage[16/20]. After getting up and brushing some snow off, I looked around through my scope, and noticed JL and Ehks fighting mini-Chros. I started running towards their direction, hoping this time my teammates wouldn't suddenly run off and leave me fighting Chro by myself.

HP: [16/20] Status: [Running towards the Ehks/JL v Chro fight]

E: formatting and oh look new page

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

OOC: Hey now i have been trying to take care of JL whom you are also fighting.

IC: Voxumo [status: Un-bloody-sure Health: 17/20]

Voxumo turned to see Chro being attacked and as such he ran towards him while switching his rifflestaff to staff mode. As soon as he was near chro activated his power and sent a fist of energy directly at Ehks's face while i took up position behind Chro's back with my back to his

"Alright we got to work together right now."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Um, Pupwa, you were just playing dead. It'd be best to have the action of getting up and moving in one post, and the action of attacking me in the next. Please stop autohitting.

OOC: Pot, meet kettle. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 16/20 - Status: Confused==-

Blade was confused and annoyed, as suddenly his leg was grazed, when he wasn't totally in the state for that to happen without him having a chance to react to the spear and without the lightning seemingly affecting him at all. He did fall, however, he sidestepped the next blow, even as he noticed Dapper get distracted by someone else. [HP: 15/20]

"Don't ignore me." Blade said, sending a bolt of lightning right at Dapper quickly.

IC - HP: 17/20 - Using the Chroshield

With one half of Chro running towards me, I held up my sword and readied myself for his swing. And when he did, I caught the hammer between my two blades with ease, before pulling hard and pivoting myself as well.

Voxumo's 4 bullets flied towards me, but one-half of Chro was now my meatshield, myself crouching to cover myself with his smaller size.

Suddenly, I saw a familiar shimmer in the air fly towards Ehks, and deciding to be a good teammate, I focused upon the energy-fist. Nothing touched Ehks; instead, the energy was redirected to my body.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: As I caught up to the fight, I noticed Vox jump out from somewhere, taking up position behind the mini-Chros. Suddenly, his hand glowed, and I tried to throw up a thin wall of crystal, which proved to be useless as JL merely absorbed the fist(not that I even managed to get the wall up in time to block the fist if it hadn't been absorbed). I then took a shot at the mini-Chro that fighting Ehks.

HP [16/20] Status: [Fighting Vox and the Mini-Chro Army with Ehks and JL]

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

IC: Voxumo [status: Truly annoyed Health: 17/20]

I was utterly upset. It seems that whatever is thrown at this JL they magically avoid it. So Without hesitation i lunged at JL swinging my staff over my head ready to swing down at JL with all my strength.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I took the damage, but Dappy's nerves are numbed right now.

Dapper Man: 14/20

Okay, Minifig Guy had lightning powers. And I'm starting to get a little singed. I'm actually smoking, but, for some odd reason, am not feeling any pain. Weird. Anyway, I teleport over to the landing where I first washed up, safe from the others.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC - HP: 17/20 - Talking to Chro

I saw a frown appear on Voxumo's face, and then he swiftly began to sprint towards me, covering the 30 meters within seconds.

I looked at the half-Chro. "Any help?" I asked it as Voxumo came towards me.

OOC: Ima wait for Chro.

Edited by -JL-

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo [status: Sprinting towards JL Health: 17/20]

Voxumo smirked as he saw JL speak to the mini-chro. Without hesitation he brought his staff down and dug the tip into the ground, He then used it to flip himself up and over JL while pulling the Staff out of the ground. As he was over JL He brought the shaft of his Riflestaff to a horizontal angle and hooked it under JL's neck while grabbing onto the opposite end of it. As he kept the shaft against Jl's neck he landed at his feet and given the rate of momentum and the fact his arms were behind him he thrusted forward intending to swing JL over his head and onto the ground.

OOC: Alright alot of thought went into this move. It should work though i am sure there may be some minute way to avoid or get out of Voxumo's grip

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: ohhhh; I see, I didn't realize you deducted the damage before the post. >>'

-==IC: Blade - HP: 15/20 - Status: Turning attention elsewhere==-

Blade, confident that Dapper wasn't as much of a threat right then, turned his attention to who else needed help, and noticed Chro definitely needing help, and flung a lightning bolt at JL's back quickly.

OOC: Bit of an autohit but whatevs

IC - HP: 17/20 - Flung

I grit my teeth and tensed my neck as I saw the staff hook me from beneath my neck. Letting go of the mini-Chro, I braced myself, reaching up to grab onto the pole as well to reduce the strain on my neck - and then I was flung through the air, before smashing deep into the snow, which was beginning to get colder and colder by the minute. Picking myself up, in front of Vox, I entered stance again, both swords out and drawn.

HP: 15/20

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Actually to prevent the autohit i put that ooc part that i am sure there is some way to get out of the grip

IC: Voxumo [status: Battle Ready Health: 17/20]

I shuddered as i felt the freezing cold that dared damage my very core

Health: 16/20

However i quickly got back to an offensive stance and stared at JL holding my staff at the ready

"You know your becoming a thorn in my side."

And with that he ran towards JL Preparing to swing at him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC - HP: 15/20 - Status: also grammaring

"You know your becoming a thorn in my side."

"Let me just reply that I have no idea how I feel compelled to do this, considering we're speaking to each other, but its 'You're', not 'Your'."

I ran forwards, meeting Voxumo midstride with one of my swords swinging towards his arms.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo [status: Plotting Health: 16/20]

I grinned widely as I saw JL run towards me. As he ran towards me I suddenly bent at the knees with a right leg outstretched. As i slid across the snow I aimed my staff between his legs and slices upwards while i had the most devious of smiles on my face. Though i still felt one of his swords glance off my right shoulder it was worth it for if my trajectory was correct the ensuing attack against him would be more effective than his attack.

Health: 15/20

OOC: Just to clarify JL. Voxumo's attack has not happened yet but instead i stated what it's desire result should be. It is up to you if it does or does not make contact.

Also i wonder if we can do Half damage. So like 0.5 off a characters health

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I just woke up to find a bunch of attacks against me which, due to the fact that several more posts have sprung up after them, I cannot in any way avoid without retroactively godmodding. So I'll just peg my health at 14/20 and get on with it.

Chro

Health: ~14/20

That didn't go so well. The Toa of Fire had been shot, stabbed, frozen, and probably attacked in ways he wasn't aware of due to the previous three. Not quite down and out, though- not just yet. In the midst of the skirmish he reformed all his split parts into one being, then spun around in a circle with his hammer held at waist height, attempting to take out any nearby enemies through brute force.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zero
Health: 15/20

As Protalfig suddenly lunched forward, Zero dug his heels into the ground, but it was too late, the sword had impaled him. (Health: 12/20) Reeling with pain, Zero summoned enough strength to try to push Protal off, firing yet another charged shot for good measure, then slowly got up, still in great pain. "Good job, you got me... But I'm not done yet!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Chro

Health: 14/20

As Unit opened fire, Chro decided it was in his team's best interest to cease his spinning, but used his momentum to hurl his hammer straight towards Unit from only a few yards away. Not waiting to see if the hammer hit its target, he leapt towards Unit, to retrieve his hammer whether or not his enemy was injured by it.

but their spirits

IC: Protalgif

HP: 12/20

Protalgif spiraled through the air after he took a charged shot to his left arm. Luckily for him, that was not his sword arm. However, it still hurt. A lot. Protalgif landed in a deep snowbank, which seemed to help with that wound, but it was so cold.

Protalgif stood to his feet, and spoke to his opponent with a smirk on his face. "Good, because I've only just started."

He created a pair of portals to close the distance between the two of them, and he leaped through, sword outstretched. He had to keep the pressure on Zero, and this time he wouldn't let him have enough room for a safe charge shot.

IC: The hammer head narrowly spun past me, but I was struck by the handle, and fell on my back. [14.5/20 if we can take half points (attacks do half damage here right?) otherwise 14/20] I rolled and got back up. Upon noticing Chro had retrieved his hammer, I surrounded him in crystal. He could easily break through it, but it would distract him for a second while I increased the distance between us to reduce the effectiveness of hammer-throwing shenanigans.

HP: [14.5/20 or 14/20, iBrow decides] Status: [Moving farther away from Chro(not fleeing though)]

~Unit#phntk#1

Chro

Chro struggled to break free from the shining shards that surrounded his body closely. After a few tries he was able to wiggle the hammer a bit, and heard a cracking noise, then in one great heave broke his arms (with hammer) free. This allowed him to escape fully from the crystal, but by this time Unit was too far away to warrant chasing down.

Instead of pursuing Unit, Chro turned towards Ehks to attack. He split into two; one began to move behind Ehks, while the other attacked from the front.

but their spirits

Now that I was farther away from the fight, I could safely snipe without people throwing hammers or charging me, so long as I watched my back. As Chro split and started to attack Ehks, I shot a bolt at the one attacking his back. Then I created a crystal wall in a half-circle behind me - again, it was thin enough to be broken through easily if someone was to attack me from behind, but the noise would instantly alert me.

HP: [14/20(ibrow where are you)] Status: [sniping the Chros]

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

I kept on rollin

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLI-ow.

ow ow ow ow ow it was so cold so cold (14/20)

I rolled right by the mini-Chros, and kept on rolling for a fair bit before stopping. I stood up, dizzy, and then saw Chro split once again, trying to flank me.

"Oh, you wanna play like that, huh?"

I created a hardlight shield behind me, to cover my back as I defended myself from the Chro in front of me. Just in case that Chro behind me decided to lunge, he would be in for a very nasty surprise.

The shield was very, very spiky and quite tall, after all.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: grabbing Krana==-

Taking the opportunity of being ignored, Blade smiled, and ran toward where the Krana dropped. As he approached it, he grabbed toward the Krana with his left hand, prepared to utilize his other for attacking.

Kinda of waiting on JL since his decision on my attack will determine my next post.

*Waves hand*

You didn't see anything.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: i don't even know anymore) [Health: 14/20] [Freeze Damage]

Brrrr. It. Was. Cold.

The Toa of Earth wandered off again, by this time quite bored and looking for an opponent. Seeing the duel between Protal and Zero a ways off, he just shouted at the two, continuing to abstain from interfering.

"YEAH, GO PROTAL! YEAH! GOOD JOB!"

Satisfied at his cheering, Zakaro looked out towards the boat landing to see whether or not anyone else had landed to fight.

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: JL's a girl now?

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: Mischievous==-

Blade looked around, and then shrugged, as he used the Krana on Dapper; the Krana disappearing from his hand and appearing on Dapper's face.

OOC: Since it's like a firebomb.

OOC: second time I got genderbent

stahp vox

IC - HP: 15/20 - Saving the family jewels

One sword hit his shoulder armor, visibly leaving a dent before flying off the side, orange sparks flying off between the clash. Meanwhile, his staff came up - from beneath me. Thankfully, I was a duel wielder, and my other hand's sword came down and blocked the staff's upwards swipe even as I myself jumped. The combined moment of his staff with the force of my jump sent me somersaulting over Voxumo's head, and taking that chance, as I went over and above him, I slashed downwards with my swords.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Aw, bloody karz. Please, please tell me he cannot use the Butterfly Wings.

Also, Pupwa, I'm on your team, ya dingus.

Dapper Man: 14/20

Wait, wait.... oh, no. This isn't good. Aw, I'm getting face-hugged by a big cuddly Krana. Well, now there's nothing to do but find a place to hide and pray nothing bad happens.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: second time I got genderbent

stahp vox

IC - HP: 15/20 - Saving the family jewels

One sword hit his shoulder armor, visibly leaving a dent before flying off the side, orange sparks flying off between the clash. Meanwhile, his staff came up - from beneath me. Thankfully, I was a duel wielder, and my other hand's sword came down and blocked the staff's upwards swipe even as I myself jumped. The combined moment of his staff with the force of my jump sent me somersaulting over Voxumo's head, and taking that chance, as I went over and above him, I slashed downwards with my swords.

OOC: I swear it is not on purpose... it is that freakin avatar of yours... Sending mixed messages. But yeah and i was doing so well on that regard.

IC: Voxumo [status: Fighting JL Health: 16/20]

Voxumo saw that JL somersaulted over him and a slight grin came over his face. He swung his staff behind his back to block the incoming sword blows while his tail wrapped around JL's legs and tugged, hopefully completely ruining the somersault and sending him flying elsewhere.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: -JL- SHOULD have his gender in his profile. And besides, having a female character in your avatar does NOT make you female. In fact, there are quite a few members with female characters in their avatars. Same goes for some female members having male avatars. I don't know how much there are here, but they're probably a few.

Also, what do you say to our counter argument to you complaint that everyone was dodging your bullets?

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Considering Ehks formed a shield right behind him... and Unit fired at the Chro behind Ehks... I don't think this'll be godmodding.

Chro

One mini-Chro dodged to the side as Unit's shot ricocheted off of Ehks' back light shield. He then attempted to dash past the side of the shield and around to the front.

Ehks, I don't know how far the shield extends around your sides, so let me know if that counts and I'll proceed.

but their spirits