BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Through the mounds of Mini-chros, I saw a healthkit in front of me. I tried to shake them off, and ran forwards as fast as I could, and actually got one. I quickly healed myself (how much health do I get back?), and resumed trying to slap the mini-chros off.

(Health:16(if+3)/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13/20? - Status: Grabbing things==-

Blade noticed even more powerups appear, and ran to the closest two; one of the firebombs, and one of the health kits. He activated the health kit, and used the fire bomb on Dapper once more, quickly.

Chro
Health: 12/20
A health kit appeared nearby. Somehow, despite the fact that he probably couldn't see too well, and was being attacked by at least two mini-Chros with hammers, Ehks managed to get it. This made Chro very confused.

NEVER MIND I GOT NINJA'D GAAAH

Also, Ehks, don't disregard the fact that the really small ones are trying to cover your face, while a few of the larger ones (about a third of the normal Chro height) are attacking the rest of you normally. :P

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: um

Three people grabbed two Health Kits

there is a problem here

IC: Zakaro (Status: Obtaining Weaponry!) [Health: 13/20]

Just as Zakaro finished his attack, he sees a Fire Bomb drop from the sky. He's instantly off in a full sprint for it, elbowing Onarax out of the way to get it first.

+1 Fire Bomb

The Toa of Earth follows up by throwing it right into the Vortixx's face.

-1 Fire Bomb

Having gotten and used the item, Zakaro next goes toward Protal to provide assistance.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Ah, okay. Thanks Ehks. :)

Chro

Clearly the swarm strategy wasn't working as well as Chro had hoped, since all of his teammates were elsewhere. All at once, the Chrotodites, miChros, and mini-Chros all leaped off (or fell off) of Ehks, reforming behind him as the real Chro, the one and only. With a yell, he took a hard angled swing down towards Ehks' shoulder with Artahka's Solution, attempting to knock him down into the snow.

And Zakaro: maybe someone should do what Blade did last game with the "that one was a prop" trick? :lol:

but their spirits

I would have felt the impact of a hammer on my back...had there not been my shield there.

I never really took it down, you see. It just was there. I heard Chro's hammer smack against it, and I quickly dove out of the way in case he broke through (which wouldn't be unlikely). I rolled forwards, and faced Chro. "I see you're not a bunch of mini-yous now. Gonna fight like a ream man now?" My buzzsaws whirred, and I began forming another shield, this time along my front.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

... I was on the surface of your body until I jumped off. Is the shield, like, attached to your back or something? >.>

Chro

Chro gritted his teeth. Somehow he'd forgotten about that shield. But now there was another one to worry about - a shield in front. Not questioning how his opponent was able to make solid things out of light, Chro unleashed a barrage of blows down on the shield, deciding that a direct approach (breaking through the shield) would be easier than an indirect one (going around it).

but their spirits

IC: (Leaving the Duel, 16/20)

Truth be told the Vortixx was caught quite off guard by the sudden rage emanating from Portal. Hence the first blow managed to grace him, before the Vortixx got his act together and blocked the next few.

[15/20]

"Sheesh man, that wasn't nice at all," the Vortixx, whilst registering that someone else was echoing much the same idea, "I wasn't even interfering in your duel, I was just making sure that you didn't interfere with everyone else's matches. Plus isn't a duel more interesting if you do it without powers?" Then the Vortixx took a firebomb to the face.

[12/20]

"Not cool man, not cool," the Vortixx before promptly firing a bullet at Zakaro's chest and then stepping back and taunting the enemy to attack.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: yeah, it was basically right on my back

IC:

Chro kept smacking my front shield, and I gritted my teeth. He probably was going to get through.

Unless...

I shoved one of my arms through the shield to catch him in the gut, hoping that it might throw him back.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: you know

i would grab it

but

i've grabbed two powerups already this round

but

two people on the enemy team are here

uh

uh

uh

uh

IC: I saw the Rhotuka appear far, far in the distance, actually right by Onarax to be exact.

I hoped he would nab it

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Chro

What Ehks didn't realize was that the reach of Chro's hammer allowed him to stand relatively far back and still attack the shield. Therefore, when Ehks attempted to hit Chro in the gut, he really didn't come all that close to doing so. Ehks also became momentarily distracted, while his hand was out of the shield, by a Rhotuka launcher appearing near Onarax. Chro, seizing the opportunity, tried to smash Ehks' hand with the hammer.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a Rhotuka launcher appear. The Toa of Fire decided to retrieve it if possible after attacking Ehks. (Ninja'd again, dang it... ignore the last part, I guess.)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I come out of my sleep. First thing I done was to walk up to and attempt beat up Dapper.

Beating up dapper. 13/20.

OOC: Can teammates share power ups? Also snake, I need that RP manual.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Ready and raring to go==-

Blade smiled, as he nodded, and dashed toward where Dapper was, aiming to send a lightning bolt to him, as a segway to heading over to where Onarax was, and attempting to send a lightning bolt at him.

OOC: I took freeze damage, then it all healed off when I used my health kit. xP

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Half tempted to get involved in the fight==-

Blade looked over at JiMing with a 'Really.' sorta look, but shrugged, as the flames heated him up, but in a bad sorta way. [HP: 15/20]

However, he resisted the urge to bathe him in lightning in return, and instead gave that honour to X, hoping he didn't hit Chro in the process.

"Watch out, Chro!"

IC: (Stopping Zakaro, 12/20)

Yeah, I'm not getting crushed today, the Vortixx thought before firing his Rhotuka straight at Zakaro. The other fighter suddenly found his body shifting until all that was left was a tiny Ruki. Oh yeah and Rukis were not only tiny, but they were fish, Zakaro was going to have a tough time surviving on land.

Smiling at his handiwork, the Vortixx shot another bullet at Zakaro.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

@Pupwa: Not quite sure what you mean by sharing power ups as a team - every power up is single-use, and sharing the Krana as a team would ruin the game for the affected opponent for the duration of those turns.

@JiMing: Everyone should have taken freeze damage today, yes.

Chro

From a ways away, Chro heard Blade yell his name, and leapt backwards on instinct so as to not receive a shock when the lightning attack hit Ehks.

but their spirits

Okay, how much longer do I have to wait?

You need to make five IC posts and then you're free of the Krana.

Me? I don't really know how this works.

Guys, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop attacking me in my absence.

Dapper Man: ?/20

Wakey wakey, buddy-o.

Who is this, exactly?

​This is your conscience, Dapper.

I'm calling bull on that. What have I been doing for the last two days?

You've been out cold. Methinks Canis tried to violate you.

And who exactly are you?

I feel for my face. Instead of my booful fayc, I feel a rubbery, scaly, bumpy flesh that is unfamiliar to me.

Bloody karz, it's finally happened.

What's finally happened?

Who stuck you on me?

Blade did.

Who?...

​I decide I don't have time for this, and get up. I see what is apparently Canis*,

*Pupwa

doing exactly what this Krana had said. Time for him to die. Death by DAPPER MAN! I get up and stab him.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Back. Also dang i head off for a bit and all the neat power-ups come into play.. tsk.

IC: Voxumo [status: Not to sure right now Health: 14/20]

Voxumo decided it was time to cut his losses and using his tail he brought a flurry of snow in JL's face hopefully blinding him enough while he got away. As he was running he shivered from the cold

Health: 13/20

Voxumo climbed to the top of a glacier overlooking the other combatants. He proceeded to take aim with his riflestaff and aimed it at Unit firing off a total of 5 rounds in succession.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

A Krana appeared right next to Dapper, and I shouted towards him, "DAPPER! GRAB IT QUICK!" before having a horrible pain shoot through my arm (15/20). I dissolved my shield, leapt backwards, and fired a laser towards Chro.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - HP: 14/20 - Cold but here's a fire bomb!

A bit of snow was swept up into my face, and coupled with a sudden breeze, I shuddered again. However, by amazing luck a Fire Bomb popped up right beside me, and immediately I claimed it, chuckling at how Voxumo had decided to run away.

Looking around for someone else to fight, I realized what exactly I wanted to use the bomb for - because splash damage on a bunch of mi-Chros would be pretty cool. I started trudging along the snow, headed towards Ehks and Chro.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013