BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

"Hah! No!"

The acid splattered against the shield, which thankfully protected us. I saw Chro running away, and before he could reach the ladder, I fired a laser at him to knock him onto the second floor.

Mwahahahah

OOC: jimbob is just a joke, really

not an actual thing just a taunt.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Dapper Man, Level II: 16/20

Oh, look another laser. I teleport away from it and behind one of the "windows", and consider ascending. I see a drop of green liquid that falls onto one side of the "window". This one drop of liquid effortlessly eats through the reflective materials and melts the "window" in half.

Yeah, I think I'm fine where I am.

Morally unambiguous.

Chro

Health: 17/20

Floor: 3...

Chro was hit by acid and a laser in quick succession. The second attack, originating from Ehks, hit Chro in the shoulder and spun him around, knocking him off of the third floor edge, where he barely hung on by his fingers. Uh-oh.

He had an idea, though. Activating his Kanohi, he split into smaller Chros, which all climbed over the back of the larger one. Once the small Chros reached the relative safety of the floor, they formed into a large one, which reached down to pull, uh, the rest of Chro up.

He stood, shaking his head, then turned towards the ladder again, and began sprinting.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Canis [status: Going up Health: 18/20 Level: 3]

Canis pulled on the harness of the wolf, directing it up. It soared through the air, landing on the fourth level.

[Level: 4]

"I did say my mount was good at leaping distances, didn't I?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 4

Three flat (horizontal) rainbows blasted from the wall opposite Ehks and Canis, piledriving into the two fighters and their steed. Every single bit of armor melted away harmlessly, and the rainbow did 2 damage to each fighter - the fall back to Level 3, in the meantime, did another 2 damage.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 3

As Chro sprinted towards the ladder, the pipes all around the level began firing acid in his direction in an attempt to dissuade him from climbing.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 2

Unfortunately for Dapper, the melted window was unable to reflect the laser that reflected his way and it collided with him instantly, dealing 2 damage.

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 1

An orange glow began to appear inside the cannons, some sort of warning to the attack that was imminent - perhaps a fighter could avoid it if they used the opportunity to ascend to Level 2?

Security Systems:

Level 1: [Activating]

Level 2: Light & Mirrors

Level 3: Acid Spray

Level 4: Rainbow Shockwaves

Level 5: ???

Level 6: ???

Level 7: ???

Edited by Freelancer Tex

Yes, but in this specific arena, I'm wondering if you're allowed to use that ability to such an extent.

Chro

Level: 3

As Chro reached the ladder, several streams of acid fired towards him, melting the bottom of the ladder ahead of him. On instinct he split into many smaller Chros and ran back towards the fallen Ehks and Canis, ducking and weaving, fusing and splitting to avoid the acid. This was not a perfect method [16/20], but spared Chro most of the potential damage. He hoped that the fall from floor four would stun his opponents enough for him to get in close and land a few blows to Ehks and Canis before leaping away.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: (Health: 14/20 Floor:3)

"Gah!"

The hardlight armor I made dissolved. So, the most logical solution would be to reform it.

"Alright, so, floor 4 does not like us. Not at all. Let's...let's try killing Chro now, shall we?"

The armor finished reforming, thankfully no one attacked us and no more acid sprayed while it did that (phew).

I aimed at Chro again, and fired off another laser, this time aimed at his head.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Chro

A beam of light came flying at Chro's head. He split into a pair of mini-Chros, which were both too short to be hit by the laser. They then both leapt onto the wolf's back and then onto the shoulders of Ehks and Canis, swinging wildly with their half-size hammers at the heads of the two allied competitors.

but their spirits

Dapperok, Level III: 14/20

What's this journal thing? Oh, okay, I think I know how to work this. Since the Dapper Man, my woefully inept host, had fallen unconcious again, I took up the wheel and got him up. We were not fine here, no matter what he might have said. I climb up the ladder and observe the caustic situation on floor three.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Canis [status: Circling Chro Health: 14/20 Level: 3]

"I don't think I'll do that trick again. Probably has motion sensors for not entering from the ladder."

I then ordered the wolf to begin to encircle Chro, and a leaned back to whisper to Ehks.

"Create some sort of light construct to slow Chro down. Then, recreate our armor - we'll need it."

EDIT: CHRO YOU NINJA

Then, two half-sized Chro's tried to jump onto the shoulders of Ehks and Canis. Canis looked at one and yelled,

"STOP! We could use your help in an alliance - I see no reason not to end this fight."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Et tu, Dapper. Also, I don't exactly appreciate you, you know, auto-hitting me.

-==IC: Blade - 8/20 - Level 2==-

Blade stumbled back as Dapper tried his moveand then got nearly fried by another laser, him obligatorily teleporting away. In response, Blade fired off a lightning bolt toward him, and then another at the mirrors, intending to have the people on this floor have to do some major dodging soon.

/EDIT: OOC: You guys type too fast. This was before Dapper sped off to the upstairs place.

Edited by Null.

Health Update!

The Players

1 – Ehks - 14/20 - Level 3

2 – Voxumo - 20/20 - Level 3

3 – JiMing - 20/20 - Level 2

4 – Zakaro - 20/20 - Level 1

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 20/20 - Level 1

6 – Punished Snake - 20/20 - Level 2

7 – Canis Lycaon - 14/20 - Level 3

8 – JL - 20/20 - Level 1

9 – Protalgif - 20/20 - Level 2

10 – Blade - 8/20 - Level 2

11 – Pupwa21 - 20/20 - Level 1

12 – Chro - 17/20 - Level 3

13 – Onarax - 20/20 - Level 1

14 – The Dapper Man - 14/20 - Level 3

E: Why does Dapper's line always go an additional line down? o_O

Edited by Freelancer Tex

Let's just say Blade missed, 'cause I don't feel like responding to that.

Dapperok, Level III: 14/20

I look for other fighters as Dapper's beautiful pants started to stain and flake apart. He'd be mad at me for that. I see the splitting one up ahead, surrounded by Canis and another unidentified fighter. Since I didn't much care for the Dapper Man's well-being, I charge forwards and tackle Canis, knocking him off of his wolf.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Zero
Health: 18/20

Zero managed to twist his way out of the lightning bolt, yet was struck by the laser traveling all across the room. He ducked, trying his best to evade any more traps.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Zakaro (Status: Alright, Level 1) [Health: 20/20]

Orange glow. Zakaro decided it was time to go.

Sprinting for the ladder, the Toa of Earth emerged onto Level 2 not knowing what the heck was going on.

"Wish I had my Shield, looks like it could come in handy here.."

Shrugging, Zakaro rolled out some bowling earth balls and sent them at various people.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Oh dear... we have made quite a mess, haven't we?

ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 1

The glow within the cannons flared brighter just as Pupwa reached Level 2 - and then everything was on fire.

The cannons, you see, were highly advanced flamethrowers, and every single one of them was spewing fire onto the first level. Unit, Zakaro, JL and Onarax all screamed as they were lit ablaze, and the fire did 7 damage to each of them before dying away.

Security Systems:

Level 1: Flamethrowers

Level 2: Light & Mirrors

Level 3: Acid Spray

Level 4: Rainbow Shockwaves

Level 5: ???

Level 6: ???

Level 7: ???

E: ASSEMBLY TOWER SECURITY SYSTEMS: LEVEL 3

It was almost as if the Assembly Tower knew why Dapper had decided to ignore Blade's attack - for it immediately targeted him with the acid and did 3 damage to him in retaliation. The message was clear: no attack is to be ignored.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

-==IC: Blade - 8/20 - Level 2==-

Blade was not letting him get off that easily. Dashing toward the ladder, mindful of the potential of lasers, Blade leapt for the ladder, and grabbed one of the rungs, and pulled himself up, ready to see whatever was up there; but was not expecting what he saw. [Floor 3]

Edited by Null.

Sorry to keep you waiting, Canis!

Chro

Before Chro could attack, the wolf rider called out to him.

Chro stopped just in time and nodded, stepping backwards. It was probably beneficial to all three of them to form an alliance, especially in such a treacherous arena.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC:

Because you stated what the attack did before giving me a chance to react.

IC: Canis [status: Fighting Dapper Health: 14/20 Level: 3]

Dapper knocked me off my wolf, just as I had made an alliance with the Chro's. We tumbled to the ground, and I stood up.

[Health: 13/20]

I was still holding my halberd, which I used to jab at Dapper.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Dapperok: 13/20

I shove the unidentified fighter's fist away from my face, and push Canis' spear from my side, with only a minor cut.

"I was investigating the most suspicous act of cirling about this man," Says I, pointing at the hammer brothers. "Because I thought I was assisting him. It is most inconsiderate to attack a man before he can speak, 'Wolf Guy'. I wish to join your alliance."

I wait for them to respond, backing away slowly.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Chro

Immediately after the alliance had been forged, the wolf rider's steed was toppled by the abruptly-appearing Dapper Man. Chro reformed and began to circle around behind Dapper, but paused after hearing his request to join their alliance.

but their spirits

Dapperok, Level III: 13/20

In response to the unidentified fighter's question, I say, "Only if you are alright with my presence," looking right at Canis.

I bump into one of the hammer brothers while moving backwards and trip up. Getting to my feet, I ask: "So, yes or no?"

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Canis [status: Forming Alliance Health: 13/20 Level: 3]

"I could say the same about attacking a man without an opportunity to speak to you, Dapper. But yes, I am willing for you to join our alliance. Do you still have use of your wings?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Chro

"I don't believe he does- they were used up on Blade at the start of the round. I still have my weapon... but I'd prefer to save it for later on in a more dire situation."

but their spirits