Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Bruntoa - Sliding down Mt. Ihu -Bruntoa added his own walls of earth to help slow down the avalanche...this worked at first...but the two began to notice that the metal and earth mixing with the snow was only making the avalanche bigger...and full of metal and earth."Son of a baby brakas."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zacax"We were drunk..." Zacax said, "

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Morning breath I guess," Zacax said, "Fourth did you see us yesterday acting weird?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"I didn't realize the drink I order would make me that drunk," Zacax said, "I can barely remember anything before the bar....I remember Calebos wanting my journal that's it...

IC: CalebosCalebos stayed up all night, and it was morning and was half way through the journal, still reading aloud, since some other matoran started to listen in on the story, Calebos didn't notice.IC: Zacax"I'm gonna go see that Wall of Prophecy," Zacax said

IC: Zacax"Alright, I understand," Zacax said, "I'll let you relax,"Zacax went downstairs and found his little brother and a bunch of matoran reading his journal. He stopped at the middle of the stair case and decided to watch.

OOC: Geon spotted them, but they were two seperate groups then, and Botan, Tamaka, and Takana hadn't even gotten to the others, they had only been spotted heading towards Geon, Fehron, and Kotahk.IC Dymiun"Don't let him get away!" he yelled, magnetizing Zenex's armored limbs together.IC Geon"That's an easy way to get lost quick. Also, Kakamas don't work very well in knee-deep snow."
OOC: I'm planning on having the crystal destroyed later. It is the equivelent to a pakari right now.PS: I'm going on a 12 day vacation and won't be online until then.I.C. Zenex made contact with the crystal. He was immediately gifted with a surge of strength, with which he resisted the magnetic surge, hacked down the brittle igloo hut with his axe, and ran off quite swiftly. Having long legs, he was able to outrun them.Kranuka chased after him as hard as he could, but was a little slow. "I should have stabbed him when I had the chance!"I.C. "I forgot about that. Fehron, is it possible for you to make a compass?"
IC Fehron"Yes, but without Dymiun, it won't point north."IC DymiunOne teleport later, Dymiun was standing right in Zenex's path. "Where do you thing you're going?" Dymiun tripped Zenex and the crystal tumbled out of the bag. Touching it, Dymiun was gifted with the same super strength, wrestling Zenex to the ground.
I.C. Zenex struggled a bit. "Would you mind getting off me? So we can talk this over like gentlemen?"

elementalussal.png

IC: KrianKrian groaned. "Yes. Now shut up and search."The trio stood in the stands of a crowded stadium, as the game was about to start. Beings of every species waited eagerly, most holding some sort of banner for their team. But Kai was nowhere to be found.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Geon spotted them, but they were two seperate groups then, and Botan, Tamaka, and Takana hadn't even gotten to the others, they had only been spotted heading towards Geon, Fehron, and Kotahk.IC Dymiun"Don't let him get away!" he yelled, magnetizing Zenex's armored limbs together.IC Geon"That's an easy way to get lost quick. Also, Kakamas don't work very well in knee-deep snow."
OOC: I'm planning on having the crystal destroyed later. It is the equivelent to a pakari right now.PS: I'm going on a 12 day vacation and won't be online until then.I.C. Zenex made contact with the crystal. He was immediately gifted with a surge of strength, with which he resisted the magnetic surge, hacked down the brittle igloo hut with his axe, and ran off quite swiftly. Having long legs, he was able to outrun them.Kranuka chased after him as hard as he could, but was a little slow. "I should have stabbed him when I had the chance!"I.C. "I forgot about that. Fehron, is it possible for you to make a compass?"
IC Fehron"Yes, but without Dymiun, it won't point north."IC DymiunOne teleport later, Dymiun was standing right in Zenex's path. "Where do you thing you're going?" Dymiun tripped Zenex and the crystal tumbled out of the bag. Touching it, Dymiun was gifted with the same super strength, wrestling Zenex to the ground.
I.C. Zenex struggled a bit. "Would you mind getting off me? So we can talk this over like gentlemen?"
IC Dymiun"Sure." Dymiun stood up, with Zenex magnetically immobilized. Dymiun held the crystal just out of reach. "Now let's discuss this little crystal here. I have a hunch that it isn't yours. And don't try to run, because that magnetic field will only let you move your mouth."IC FehronFehron suddenly heard Dymiun's voice. "Come on," he yelled. "The others are just over that hill!" Fehron ran over.

aouROFb.png

IC: Zacax and Calebos"Calebos," Zacax said, "We are gonna head to the Wall of Prophecy, wanna come?""Nah," Calebos said, "I'm gonna stay and read your Journal,""Hahaha okay," Zacax said, "Let's go Corex,"

IC: Zacax and CalebosZacax made it to the door, "So bro what part are you on?" Zacax asked his brother,"The part where escape Darix's grasp!" Calebos said with glee, enjoying his brother's tales,"Ah your on the part Journeyman!" Zacac said with glee,

IC: Zacax"So where is the wall of history?"

IC: Zacax"Alright let's go then, lead the way,"

IC: Zacax"Whoa....this is amazing..."

IC: Riversong (talking with Sucogu and others outside a hospital)Although she wasn't usually one to make snap decisions, Riversong realized that this wasn't exactly a matter that could be put off until she had thought it over completely. She said to Sucogu, "I'll join you as well."

IC: Zealokan, Payiges, Aki-NuiThe Bull shivered, shaking snow off his back, and very nearly his riders. Cold air bad feel.'Watch it, Aki, we nearly fell off!' Payiges turned back to Zealokan. 'How's your arm feeling?''Much better, actually. I'll have to take it easy for a few days, at least until it's healed fully.' He looked forwards, seeing how Payiges gripped the reins. 'I think you've got the hang of this. Aki really seems to be bonding with you.'She blushed slightly. 'It just comes naturally for me. He's such a gentle creature, under this bulky exterior. He's really just a big softie.'He grunted disapprovingly. Big softie Karzahni no. Spark Friend big wrong. Aki-Nui bull brave strong!She rubbed the Bull's head, giggling. 'You're such a nice Kane-Ra, aren't you?'Zealokan laughed, and wrapped his arms around himself, his teeth chattering. 'I don't remember Ko-Wahi being so darn cold! Dekuna, was it always this cold? No, better question; Are you frozen yet? Because I am!'OOC: Yes, Aki-Nui has nicknames for some of the Hau Karda :P Zealokan is Silver Friend, Payiges is Spark Friend, and Dekuna is Noise Friend. I'll figure out ones for the rest later on.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Aki-Nui is great. Big softie indeed. :lol:IC: "Of course it's always like this" Dekuna answered. "How else would the ice stay frozen? If it were warmer, the glaciers would melt and destroy Ko-koro, and the great Wall of Prophecy would turn to worthless sludge." He looked back, seeing the incredulity on the team's faces. "I'm used to it" he shrugged. "But we should arrive in the village soon enough. Then you can all hug heatstones and sit around a fire, allright?"

ppg2.png

IC: Ravage"What do you think I'm doing? Playing patty-cake?" Ravage growled in response, as he sunk his metal claws into the ice about five feet below Rewera. He reached the ledge quite quickly, as climbing was quite similar to walking, for him.He stood on two legs on the ledge, as it wasn't wide enoug for all fours.
"Well, no time to waste. I'd like to be in a warm room before the next bad blizzard blows through here." Rewera said. She placed her clawed hand in the next possible gap in the ice and continued to pull herself up. The two continued their climb, until her hand finally reached around the edge of the cliff. Using her feets claws as anchors, she first pulled then pushed her body up over it. Finally, the two both stood atop the cliff. Looking down, Rewera finally saw the full extent of the damage. "Looks worse from up here..." she remarked."Much worse." her companion said. Turning around she saw him pointing to a slightly snowed-in figure lying on its back near the edge. It didn't take eyes as good as hers to spot the blood right away. "This just keeps getting better." she said.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I.C. Zenex "The crystal belongs to a laboratory in Ko-koro that I work at. Or worked, rather. If you knew the whole story, you'd either let me go, or take the crystal for yourself."
IC Dymiun"Tell us the whole story, then. I've got the time."IC Fehron & co."Hey! Dymiun!" called Fehron. Dymiun turned to see Fehron, Botan, and Geon running over a nearby hill, with Takana, Tamaka, and Kohtak behind them. "I assume the situation is under control," observed Geon.

aouROFb.png

IC: (Uar)Uar was feeling a lot more at home in the frozen wasteland of Ko-Wahi as opposed to the hot and humid Le-Wahi jungle. "Me, I don't believe in any prophecy. There's no way to predict anything in this universe." he commented on Dekuna's remark, gesturing at the heavens with a wave of an arm.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Zacax"These prophecies seem pretty interesting," Zacax said reading the writing, "What do you think Corex?"

IC: "Other than that people who ignore Destiny won't get one they like" Dekuna commented on Uar's statement. "The wall has been right before, but it has also been wrong before. Prophecies may not always be reliable, but they have their uses. A seer once told me that one day I would need to keep an eye on the past while looking ahead, and then look what happened." He swivelled his left eye towards Uar while keeping the other fixed on the snows and rocks ahead of him. "Now look what I can do"The group was now approaching the village of Ko-koro - warmth was hardly a kio away.

ppg2.png