Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Who knocks? :PIC (Echelon)Echelon looked at Xerov briefly, then waved a hand at the shack's door. The bolts slid across, and the door swung open. Echelon stood in the doorway, silhouetted against the snow-glare, staff in hand.He looked around at the beings inside, saying nothing.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Kino Iho)"Indeed we are. Do you have a name friend?" Kino asked. She crossed her arms, and despite the fact that her face was covered by the cover with eye slits her eyes gleamed with joy. More had come. Subjugating Xa-Koro would be much easier they more people they had in their group. She was still clad in the white cloak and clothing, her gloves were white as well. The perfect camouflage for Ko-Wahi and the stark white clothing did enough to cover all of her, enough that some would probably mistaken her for a Toa of Ice.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: [Ril]
IC: Plagia Simul - Hostage Situation"Interesting," I said, without even a hint of irony or sarcasm, "It's been quite some time since I've met someone with your... outlook, around here."I raised my fists in rendition of what a stereotypical fighter might do, "Me, I'm good either way, fists or swords. I've always been the boxer of the family."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Echelon)"Echelon," the Necromancer intoned. "I don't suppose you've heard it before?"Privately, Echelon hoped the name alone would tell them who he was. If not - well, he would have to go through his...credentials.He stood there, almost the visual antithesis of the white-robed woman. Clad in black, red eyes glowing behind his sinister mask, flanked by the dead.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Niici calmly stepped through her kitchen. It was rather boring looking. It was neat, but nonetheless, it would not something one would expect from Niici. Moving around the island from time to time forced her to pack light, and not decorate too heavy. Besides, she'll gladly decorate someone else's place and visit their house. Of course, this was Ko-Koro. No one wanted anything aesthetically pleasing here. Ga-Koro was Best-Koro. The Toa of Ice opened the cabinet closest to the right. It was the most important cabinet in her entire house. Inside lay the herbal medicine which was a healthy light green color. Because Niici never wanted to depend on someone else for something so dire, Niici learned the ingredients and the skill to levigate the different herbs and make the medicine herself. Without a dosage every two days, Niici would become physically ill. In the long run though, Niici did not let this hold her back. After all, she still managed to become Toa, albeit one who isn't activity fighting, but leading the Cultured Gentry and helping the villagers of Mata Nui with aid and investments. Still gazing the cabinet, Niici grabbed a small cup with her left hand and open the cabinet with our right hand. All the dosages were set aside already, so no measuring was required. Taking one very small flask, she opened it and poured its powdery contents into the cup. She then turned around and took a large waterskin, pouring its contents into the cub. After stirring it with a skinny straw, she quickly downed the drink.She didn't feel bad before, but strangely enough, she felt better after that. That was always the case. Niici looked over to the sunroom where her copper sundial rested. Drat, executive board meeting, thought Niici. She loved what she was doing, but who could resist a break?Grabbing her handbag, Niici briskly headed out the door. Soon another Cultured Gentry meeting would commence: helping the Matoran through serving the Makuta...... or was it serving the Makuta through helping the Matoran? No one could really be too sure.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Echelon)Echelon looked to the Skakdi has spoken."That," he said, "rather depends on where you're going."He walked further into the room."And what you intend to do there."He looked around at the small group of Makuta-worshippers, his crimson eyes boring into each one in turn."You each worship Makuta, yes? So tell me, what do you do to serve him? And what are you willing to do?"

IC: (Kino)Kino's grey eyes bore straight back. He might have been a necromancer with the dead flanking him on either side, but the dead did not strike fear in her heart, in fact she was delighted by the sight of them. She had killed a necromancer once. Doused him him in Madu Cabolo oil and set him ablaze. That was for both mocking Makuta and for trying to bully her allies in Xa-Koro. She hung the charred corpse as "The Wolf" in the center of town."I think you should answer your own question as well. What do you do to serve him and how far are you willing to go achieve hsi goals?" Kino replied. "I might have heard about you, then again I might not have. And as for what I do to serve him. I was currently presenting this group with a plan. Island-wide but starting with Xa-Koro. We will act in the name of Makuta but wipe out the criminals hounding Xa-Koro. Then after asserting our dominance, we'll start snaking our way into the other villages, recruiting others as well." Kino paused for a few seconds."I have done a great many things in the name of the Lord of Shadows. I have an operative in the ILS and I know two things from that operative right now. She says they originally intended on marching on Xa-Koro but now are here in Ko-Wahi. She was left with a small group of others to guard their main village, Pala-Koro. If we can get to Xa-Koro we can reinforce the people against this Island Liberation Squad."

IC (Echelon)Echelon smiled."Very well," he said. He reached into a pouch at his belt, and pulled out a lime-green Rau. "This is the mask of Tamaru, once a member of the Chronicler's Company. I helped Vidar kill him."He looked around at the beings in the shack, as though daring them to doubt him."We received our orders from Makuta himself. In person."Echelon looked back at Kino Iho."This is but one of the many services I have done the Dark Lord. Now, I am here for another."Echelon looked at the small shrine as he spoke."You are making preparations, and they are...admirable," he said. "You have infiltrated this 'Island Liberation Squad', which I am given to understand is a major opponent of Makuta's rule, and this will be most useful."He looked to Iho once more."But you are few. Such are the forces of Makuta. Scattered. Disparate. I am going to change that."A fire had entered the Necromancer's eyes."Events are moving, even now. War is coming. Your plans are sound, but alone you will never succeed. That is why I have come here. To ensure that we act as one, and then no Toa, no army, no so-called Great Spirit will stop us."Echelon gripped his staff, his claw-like fingers clenched against the metal."Go to Xa-Koro. Take it for our cause. And when you have done so, be prepared for what is to come - I will return to you and we will plan our next move. In the meantime, I shall seek out our fellows and...deal with the Island Liberation Squad."

IC: (Kino Iho)"Color me impressed." Kino said flatly. So he had killed a matoran, an important one at that. She wasn't shaking in her boots like he wanted her to. She understood what he was doing. Trying to say that while she controlled this group she owed alligence to him. She didn't owe allegiance to anyone except Makuta and his lieutenant, Heuani. Echelon here was a chess piece, a stepping stone on her way towards the position of a Lieutenant of Makuta as well. Kino could be pragmatic, if he wanted to "think" he was in control. Then he could feel free to do so. The truth was, that he wasn't. "So you're going to rally the troops, so to speak. Good I was worried one of "our" group was going to have to do that. I'm glad that you're repeating exactly what I just said, in case everyone else missed it." A friendly yet challenging smile caused her face cover to crease, showing it clearly."This ILS even with the best laid plans requires an army. They are not some group of five adventurers, they are a much bigger threat than you think. So I caution no direction confrontations. Hire some muscle if you must though, a smart man gets another man to hire the muscle. So it's a little harder to trace it back to you." She sighed and then her tone switched to something he would probably find more appealing. Something subservient and submissive. "Alright Echelon, we will take Xa-Koro and when the time comes we will be ready. I look forward to your safe return to our side. May the shadows cloak and protect you." She smiled again. They would need to start a book, something they could preach to the masses, get them under their control.

IC:Echelon, huh, Feongulf thought. she had heard of the the Toa of Magnatism's. . . exploits, although who hadn't? Kidnapping the Koros elders wasn't something that people stayed quiet about.Orders down from the Makuta himself? This guy is no pretender. Living in Xa-Koro, of course she had meant people who claimed to serve the Master if Shadows, but rarely did you meet someone who had actually contacted him. Assuming, then, that he isn't not just lying.The Matoran of Iron turned her gaze to the other newcomer, a blue-armored Matoran who hadn't spoken a word since arriving."And who are you, then?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: XerovDeal with the ILS? Not a good idea. I hear they took down the Le-Wahi Rama Hive.I look up at Echelon, then at each of the others in turn. This new world is alien to me, yet I know that I must accept it.Suddenly I feel like I've been slapped in the face. I don't show it to the others -- I've remained silent ever since I followed Echelon into the room.Last time I was slapped was by Joske. But this was different. Like guilt, like I had betrayed someone. But who do I have to betray?I feel the answer, I'e known it all along. But those days are gone. This is my life now. I feel like my gaze has become colder, and I notice that a small frown has crossed my Kakama. But the others don't know what I'm thinking. To them I seem cold, silent and heartless. That's the way I prefer it.I'm stirred from my thoughts when one of the beings speaks -- her words seem to be directed at me. "Xerov."She didn't ask for a long answer, she doesn't need one. Besides, there isn't much else to say.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Echelon)Echelon had been around for a long, long time. He knew a backstabber when he saw one - in fact, he'd done the stabbing on more than one occasion - and he was looking at one right now. The backstabbers, however, almost invariably also mafe valuable tools. Best to let this little priestess harbour her little schemes for now; it would keep her close. He could deal with her when he needed to. And for once, he would let her arrogant response pass as though she hadn't made it. And in any event, he clearly had most of her followers in awe, if not her herself."And that is why we will strike at the nest while the Gukko is away," he said, answering her second statement. "You say the majority of their forces are here in Ko-Wahi? Why then, what better time to attack Pala-Koro?"He looked right into Kino's eyes, his dark intelligence glinting from his own."Guerrilla tactics will be necessary until I can muster enough forces to strike openly. The mind, not the fist, is my weapon. I wish you success in the south."With that, he swept out of the door, and was gone.

IC: XerovBefore I follow Echelon, I take a moment to examine the Fe-Matoran who spoke to me. She seems out-of-place, like she doesn't belong. There's something there that I can't quite put my finger on.Without a word, I turn and follow Echelon. Although I wouldn't use his tactics, he surely knows what he's doing...Right?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: (Kino Iho)"We go to Xa-Koro like we originally planned. Perhaps when we are finished Echelon will return. If everyone is well rested. We should probably get moving and get some supplies before we hit Xa-Koro and liberate it from the criminals there." Kino thought for a few moments and pulled the hood cover and the hood itself up and pushed it down around her neck to reveal a beautiful feminine Matatu with soft grey eyes, narrowed by not entirely unfriendly. "It was starting to get hot under all these clothes and I think that working with you guys, well I shouldn't hide my face from you guys and gal."OOC: Does anyone want to stop somewhere else or do we want to go straight to Xa-Koro?

Ooc: Really guys? Nothing? Not even a groggy witticism in the wee morning hours? C'mon.Ic: Stannis was the only was erectly marching through the snow drifts, Aurax and Lepidran sheepishly trudging behind him in a line as the three matoran heroes descended through the final mountain valley of Ko-Wahi. Ga-Wahi lingered just out of reach, an dark emerald paradise just waiting for them to fall into. The sun was finally starting to rise, casting long shadows into the area as it broke through the thin clouds and cast oddly shaped triangles of shadow on the pure white that abounded around them, interrupted only by the scattered smattering of black basalt that peeped through the mountainside roofs like windows ever so slightly opened to reveal a cavernous attic within. The only sounds around them were the rumbles of icy crags and a soft wind blowing through the gaps, eerily egging them away from the abode of giants.The three explorers complied with the wishes of nature and finally reached the snow line. Glacial pools abounded there, drip-fed by melt from above, and they paused to rest and restore their supply of water before continuing through the slush and scree that littered their path ahead. At one point Aurax almost tumbled the rest of the way, but Lepidran's sure-footedness saved him and their journey in time. Finally, the threats of Ko-Wahi were no more as they emerged onto the flat plains of Ga-Wahi. The warmth from the grassy meadows, mostly devoid of trees, felt like a sweltering sauna when contrasted with the chilly temperature the shared mere hours before. The sun shone down on them from atop the sky like a watchful mentor who afflicted and urged at the same time. Again, only Stannis felt strong, his natural heat rendering the sun's evil glare moot and playful.Finally, they arrived at the bamboo and mossy groves with deciduous trees that lined the coast itself. The sun was finishing its rotation, kneeling at the far western side of the horizon as it prepared to bid adieu. The three explorers found the path that would lead them right into Ga-Koro, but before they could go any further, they rested once more and rejoiced in the shade. For two, the trip had been long and arduous with little sleep before, but they were reminded of their leader, who had trekked ahead of them with not a wink at all. Stannis could only hope that in his strength his friends would follow him.

^^ OOC: I dunno, we could probably pick up some more characters in Ga- before we head out. Whatever you guys want.IC:Feongulf let out a silent breath of relieve as the Toa of Air unveiled her face. Good, Kino trusts me, at least.The Dreamer-guy had been right, the servants of Makuta where gathering, and Feongulf was glad she wasn't the one spying on the other side. When the Island Liberation Squad was gone. perhaps thing would finally return to normal, or at least start to. Her old occupation was gone, killed along with her employer at the ILS's bloody hands, but it seemed she had found a replacement.And a change for revenge.

Edited by BenLuke-116

Ooc: Really guys? Nothing? Not even a groggy witticism in the wee morning hours? C'mon.
OOC: oops I completely forgot!IC:Nichou awoke and exited his tent, only to feel the cold, bright, and windy Ko-wahi air. Almost the exact opposite of onu-koro. The Irony wasn't funny at all. Sure enough, stannis, Aurax, and Lepridan had packed up and left. Where's a heatstone when you need one? Nichou grumbily thought to himself as he tried to make a small fire like the one last night, to warm him until the others awoke.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Reordin (Ko-Koro)This village is in shambles.Coming to grips with that fact - the realization that his home was wrecked beyond anything imaginable since before the time of the Mata - pulled at the different edges of Reordin's already frayed heart; he resisted screaming, or crying, or any other manifestation of his emotions that would have seemed out of the ordinary for a Guard of his stature. No matter how much he wanted to cry, or scream, or kill whatever had done this to his home, or teleport to the Wanderer and ask him why in the name of all that was holy could he possibly be taking so long? And then the strange Matoran's words floated back into his head, and Reordin clenched instinctively."I was afraid, before, that I was wrong about you. But I wasn't, I was right, you're just what we need."Maybe that was it. Maybe destiny had given him the metaphorical shaft, and the Wanderer would never come for him; perhaps he was doomed to wander, unable to help, forever stuck with the ILS giving assistance where he could and lamenting all the things he could have done, should have done--no. No, he wouldn't do that. He was Reordin, he was a warrior, a leader, not a brooder. So what if they had found a new guy to replace him on whatever it is that "we" were putting together? What was he supposed to do? Accept that? No, if he were still any kind of man, he'd get up, haul himself over to the Wanderer, and fight alongside him anyway, because that's what he lived for, and if it had to be what he died for, he'd be cool with that too.Hammering out a quick note, saying he was going to go look for assistance in Ga-Koro and he'd be back when he was back, Reordin pinned the note into the wall of the Sanctum and pulled up his jacket collar, beginning the long, lonely trek to the village of Water.OOC: Reordin to Ga-Wahi.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: The Marksman and The PredatorThe sun was setting on the Ko-Wahi snowdrifts. That meant time for bed. The marksman cleaned up the campsite and crawled into the tent. The Predator sat outside. She looked at the stone she had picked up from the circle of stones on the mountain. Picking up a stone tablet, she carved words into it, just in case she ran into the toa who killed her brother.To the Toa who killed The Hunter,I saw what my brother saw on the mountain.I saw the stone that my brother saw, and which now rests with me.I KNOW what it means; you were one of those six, were you? One of the Mata, I mean. One of those six heroes who descended into Mangaia to slay the beast but failed.What has the dark lord done to you? Why do you serve him?Don't you feel an ounce of shame for what you have become?Well, you SHOULD. You're just a shade of the person you used to be.I saw that look in your eyes. The look of a hero. But it's getting fainter and fainter...With that, clutching that tablet, she crawled into the tent. Snuggling up with the marksman, the two of them fell asleep.IC: ValjaValja arrived in Ko-KoroOOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Constructman

IC: Jasik (Tea Shop, Ko-Koro)"Alright, well," said the Toa of Air, stretching and yawning. "Do you guys have any sleeping arrangements of sorts that you can use? If not, I can put up for another inn..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Aurax: Aurax sat under the tree, quiet as the grave. He pondered what lay ahead of him and the others. He stared out at the sight of the setting sun. It's fading orange glow made him wonder about the others that were not present. The Matoran looked at Stannis. "How long do you think it'll take to find the others, Stannis? I mean, they could be anywhere..."IC, Ciara: Ciara looked at Esao. "So... now what?" she asked. OOC: There's your convo bump, Tyler. :P

Edited by Sam Nex

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)"DWUH!"Esao was staring into the mirror heavily, having zoned out slightly; his eyes seemed to instantly regain focus and he spun around, his kukri already whipped out. When he saw that it was only Ciara, he lowered his weapon bashfully and sheathed it, grinning at her before gulping. It was plainly obvious he'd been stuck in his own thoughts for a second, and as he looked around the room, it was almost as if he were scanning it for someone..."Uh...beats me. Whatcha wanna do...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)"Uh, yea!" said Esao, looking confused at the offer at first but then grinning. "Walking sounds fun. I mean...not that paralysis is fun...at all, really, it actually seems like it'd suck something fierce, but...I love walking! I mean...I'd love to take a walk...with you, of course, but just walking in general..."Poor Esao. Always getting flustered around females.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Kino)"Our first order of business should be to reform the Guard. The current one is just a bunch of extortionists and racketeers among other things. "Cleansing" the guard would be one of many smart moves. We are going to need to crack down on the criminals harassing the poor, if we can get them on our side by protecting them from acts this will only further strength Makuta's good name. Since I have not seen any hero successfully bring order to Xa-Koro that will be our job. We'll push out these criminals groups while strengthening our relations and creating a base of sorts. By the time Echelon or I hope Heuani meets us. The village will be under our control." She replied her eyes narrowing in frustration."Echelon is making a bad decision though. I was trying to warn him that he's just going to paint a larger bullseye on his back and ours. We should be mustering our forces and supplies and then still do guerilla tactics and hiring mercenaries. I hope things work out for him." Kino said with a sigh.OOC: Benluke, well I guess if you think we can get more people there. Right now I think it's flooded with good guys though. Though with the ferries it does make the most sense anyways. What does everyone else think Ga-Koro before Xa-Koro?OOC: I would not surprised if you gained your rank in Xa-Koro by killing your commanding officer.