Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)Dorian, Tank, and Utu. The big three. The very first three to meet would now be the very first three to end this. I stepped forward willingly with a final wink at Skrihen and stood on Utu's right, placing my hand on the door and looking around. The others came forth after them, acting as giant fleshy keys to a door which guarded something which was apparently pure evil. I doubted that highly; there were a couple things on this island that came close to pure evil, but whatever was responsible for these Marks was not it.Then the voice."I...am...Oz!" I murmured dramatically to Dalia with a small smirk as Kearrstrun's name rang out, as though it were hooked up to a speaker system.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: JikalJikal felt the pull, not disimilar from when the Call had reached him. But not quite as strong. He walked slowly toward his Mark on the door. His footsteps were less confident than the other Bearer's, less powerful. In a way, this mirrored his inner turmoil.The other Bearers knew what they had chosen to do with their lives. EVen if they hated their Mark, most had learned to live with it Maybe even embrace it. But Jikal hadn't. Jikal loathed his, feared it. On the other hand, his darker half loved it, craved it and took every opportunity to use it.Iris reveled in the death and destruction he caused, working his way toward his ultimate goal. He didn't care who got in his way, or the body count he would accumulate getting there. If anything, he loved it. Jikal did his best to keep him down, keep him locked up. But he often couldn't. Or wouldn't.Indirectly, he was responsible for many deaths, and even more lives ruined. But he was responsible for some directly, as well. He knew that there would be no happy ending for him, nor did he deserve one. But he feared the judgement that was, he thought, soon to come.But at the same time, he was ready. Ready to be rid of Iris, ready to be rid of the Mark. Maybe it was time for both sides of the coin to face their punishment. He placed his hand on the carving of his Mark on the door.IC: SkrihenSkrihen walked forward, unfazed by the strangeness around her. She didn't understand any of this. But she had a feeling that whatever it was, it would let her get rid of her Mark.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Septimus from Le-Wahi.IC: [Septimus]The sound of footsteps rang throughout the region as Septimus chased after the being that had stolen his friend from right under his nose. He would not let her take him, no matter what her reasons were. He had already lost Salvinn's mind to unknown forces, and would not let his friend's body go either.Because no matter the circumstances, Salvinn was still his best friend, and he would not let his best friend suffer.It was rather ironic, he decided, as he approached the temple that his friend's kidnapper had entered, that they were in the Kumu Islets, where Salvinn had saved him. This time however, it seemed as if he would have to save the Vortixx from whatever plan was being concocted within the temple, if there was one. His actual motivation was rather selfish though, but understandable, because he didn't want to lose his friend again.When he arrived within the temple, he was greeted to the sight of several beings moving forward, as if in a trance, to place their palms against runic inscriptions on the wall. He dimly noted that the Seventh was also present, but mostly he concentrated on his friend. Septimus didn't know what was going on, but it seemed related to the Mark that Salvinn and the Seventh possessed."Kearrstrun!"His head slowly turned around, just like every other being within the temple.

IC: ReaverShe had come down from her high, her animal-like movements gone for now. She hopped down from the pillar, and walked slowly, almost carefully, over to the door. One foot in front of the other.'Now we will know. Now we will see the truth.' The Mark chuckled sadistically, amused. 'You know, if the Marks are removed, I think I might actually miss you. The power you gave me, it made me feel... better.' She sighed. 'But the lengths I went to to cause Agony. Self-mutilation, assault, hurting my friends.''And to think I'm going to miss that.' 'I'm touched. Now go. Fulfill your destiny.' And with that, she approached the door, gave a sad glance to Emotia, and placed her hand upon the Mark of Agony, the Three Knives which had caused so much strife.'Kearrstrun!'She had heard that voice in nightmares. It sent chills down her spine.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -Emotia slowly approached the mark on the temple wall, excitement and anticipation building from everyone, including herself. She place her hand on the symbol of her mark, the only thing on her mind was what would happen next. Unlike Merror and the others I felt compelded to stay. I'm sure they understood, I went up to Tillian, who was staying by the other-non mark bearers, and gave him a friendly punch in the shoulder. I didn't say anything, which was rather surprising for me. As much as I would of loved to throw in a few snarky comments I felt like it would of been wrong somehow to break the silence. Wraith stood there behind the non-bearers, watching stoicly. "Kearrstrun!"Okay, who the karz was this bozo?

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

ICThere was silence around the Temple for a few moments. Kearrstrun stood, motionless. The Bearers slowly turned their heads, taking in the three beings.First, Leavit. A Toa of Fire, with more anger than was good for him, standing with a look on his mask that was half surly defiance and half selve-serving cowardice. His lack of self-esteem was obvious, and he knew it - but that just made him more dangerous. A Toa whose anger (much of which was at himself) was already guiding him into darkness.Then, next to him, Arekule. The Toa of Stone who had spoken Kearrstrun's name, and who for so long had eluded all but a few of the Bearers. The man who had carved the Marks into their flesh. A man so consumed, so corrupted by greed that he conducted his horrific experiments on each and every one of them.But behind them stood something worse. The mastermind behind the Marks, the true cause of all their suffering. The being ultimately responsible for the destruction of their lives. Flanked by his pawns, the chessmaster about to make his checkmate. In his right hand, he held a three-bladed staff. His crimson eyes, behind the slanted holes of his mask, glowed with a cruel and cold light as he gazed at the gathering. He spoke, and his dark voice rang out across the Temple."You have done well, Kearrstrunn," said Echelon.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Kearrstrun - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleKearrstrun titled his head, his eyes narrowed. Utu and Salamander would feel a ping of fear. Kearrstrun attempted to mask it like the stone on his face. Like the paintings on his chest.This was the Toa he had planned against as long as he could."Echelon. I was wondering when you would make an appearance."He stepped forwards to stand at the head of the stairs, motioning to the others that looked about to attempt the same, "Stay your hand on your Marks."Kearrstrun called out to the Toa, "I see you have done well for yourself as well. Buying off a fool," He narrowed his eyes slightly, "I suspect you have made some, advancements in your studies."

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Echelon)Echelon watched as Kearrstrun approached."I am only as late as you are," the Dark Toa replied with a cold smile. "You really were very slow in uniting the Bearers. Were it not for my little prompting, they might never have gathered here at all."IC (Merror)Merror stood nearby, rooted to the spot. Somehow, Echelon seemed not to have noticed him. Merror didn't speculate as to why - the shock of seeing the Dark Toa had stunned him. Quickly, however, his sense returned to him, and he speedily moved behind a pillar, motioning for the other Astha who were not on the Temple to do the same.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Kearrstrun - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleKearrstrun was confused at first, before the gears and mechanisms finished putting the pieces together. He nodded slowly, "The Timestamps."Echelon's smile grew a fraction larger, a slight nod."I was not sure if you were responsible. Or capable of such control."Time, time, he needed more time. Another idea clicked. Kearrstrun attempted to deviate from the real question he wanted desperately to ask, which would give away the final trick he had."I won't let you inside."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"Wowwwww, tiger," I sighed wistfully as Leavit approached. "You are just too tasty..."My Mark and Timestamp began to glow, ticking upwards increasingly rapidly as the Toa of Fire approached, flanking Arekule and Echelon. As he approached, I could see him glance at my Mark, and then at my face, and I could see his lust building up like a bonfire; perfect. This guy was perfect.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Echelon)Echelon looked round at Kearrstrun, dark amusement on his face."Now now, Kearrstrun," he said. "Your friend has a right to know. And there is so much you haven't told him, isn't there?"He looked back at Tank, his eyes glimmering with something the Bearer's couldn't place."You do have a right to know," he repeated. "You more than anyone else. And I shall grant you your right. After all, without you, none of this could have happened - "The Dark Toa's eyes glinted once more." - Arekule."

IC-Praggos:"Please excuse me if I don't take your word with the utmost confidence," Praggos said, glaring at Echelon. It had been a long time, but he recognized this Toa of Magnetism from his years in the guard. "Although, if you are telling he truth, it's good to know that I'm right."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tank - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleTank was at a loss for words.Impossible. Those memories were not his own. They couldn't be."I am not Arekule."The look on Echelon's face suggested otherwise. Tank looked to Kearrstrun, "You lied to me."Kearrstrun didn't say anything at first, he just watched Echelon standing there. Kearrstrun had won the first piece of this game. He only hoped he had beaten Echelon with the following pieces. He titled his head, "You've never met the Toa you claim to be Arekule. Have you?"Kearrstrun gave another tilt of his head, "I was always your in-between. The Toa that brought you letters. The messenger yes?"He gave a look to Tank, turning back to Echelon, "I was never anything more than an assistant."Echelon's face suggested he couldn't yet tell where Kearrstrun was going yet, "You're wrong," he reached into his satchel and pulled out Arekule's Journal, "For the Toa or Toas we all have suggested to have written it;" Kearrstrun pointed first to 'Arekule', then to Tank, "Were nothing more than distractions. Pieces in a puzzle designed to distract from the Toa that did."He stood up taller, placing the journal back in the pack, "That Toa is me. I am Arekule."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"While we're at it, can I be Arekule? I write maddeningly unhelpful journals all the time and lie about my identity in front of everyone I know and associate with, too, so I'm a perfect fit. Is there an application I fill out somewhere? Do I have to sign a waiver? What benefits does one get by being an Arekule?"I'd been spending too much time with Grokk...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Temple, Kumu Islets -The moment I saw Echelon I had my hand ready to unsheath my katana, Wraith looked like his hand was firmly on his hilt as well, just in case. After all, we both had dealt with Echelon before. "I should of known a creep like you would of been involved with this fisaco."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel sighed angrily and shook his head. Too many secrets and suspicions. It irked him a lot. He would be ready to do something if a fight broke out.

IC: KuhrinKuhrin replaced the lid of the crate he was peering into and looked up at the others. "Since this region shall be the new location of our headquarters, I should think me and Krell will need to go and collect our little pet from Po-Wahi?"
IC, Zenix: Zenix nodded. "Go fetch our mutual friend," he said. as he turned back to the location of the temple. "Soon we will have a new and better headquarters," he mused, "And then we shall plan the fall of the Island Liberation Squad..." Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Jikal"Alright, I've had about enough of this." Jikal commented from his position, with more than a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Hey, Dorian. What say we send this guy packing?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: AurumThe fall of the ILS, as he had heard, caused a bit of insane fun in Aurum's dreams, and soon enough he woke up. He would have started building the temple with Iron right then and there, but unfortunately this was Makuta's army - and helping out could count as insubordination.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"Gimme a sec, will ya, Jikal? If I'm an Arekule, do I have to wear a uniform? I can't let being a mad scientist with no girlfriend to occupy my time cramp my style."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal"Really? 'Cuz I don't know about you, but some applications of my element and Echelon over there is toast." He glanced to Dorian. "Tell you what. Help me send him packing, and I'll buy you an Areuke suit."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"Ehhhh..."I looked down at my clothing, and then up at Arekule, then at Jikal and back at my clothing."I don't know, man. The coffeehouse assassin look is supposed to be in style for another four months or so..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal"You know, I'm normally opposed to poisons, but I like the sound of that, Praggos." He glanced back to Dorian. "Any clothes you want, man. I've got plenty of money accumulating dust in Le-Koro. I just want this prick gone."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"A headquarters?" a voice from behind Zenix drawled. The Toa wheeled around to see another being, a Toa whose presence lent the air around him a darkly smoldering vibrancy. This newcomer was leaning nonchalantly against one of the ruined sections of the former temple, tapping his foot as though to music. Zenix's eyes were instantly drawn up to the stranger's handsome face, a visage that'd been burned into his memory but that he never expected to see again. Zenix hadn't heard him approach, nor had he seen any indicator of the dark Toa's presence until the smooth voice cut in. This black Toa picked up a smallish piece of rubble and tossed it casually to himself as he lazily pushed off the ruined wall, taking feline strides over to Zenix as Zenix stood transfixed. "A headquarters," Heuani repeated. "That's just fascinating. Especially after - and, correct me if I'm wrong - I told you that speed was of the essence in this fight, not turtling...? No, I think I'm remembering our last conversation right. Well, it's clear you're not the one making decisions around here anymore, or you would have heeded my advice. Take me to whoever's in charge, I think they may need some gentle prodding in the right direction."

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC, Zenix: Zenix turned. "I am not the one who made a decision to have a headquarters," replied Zenix. "I will lead you to she who is in charge..." Though she is not in charge, the Toa thought to himself. He walked over to the corner of a building and pointed down an alleyway which opened up into the small square of buildings where Kino was. "She is the one who wanted to have a headquarters. She wanted to use a temple to get the people of this rundown mess of a Koro something to look to for hope, apparently, which, I am guessing, would get them to help us."OOC: Kino Iho is controlled by The Mask. I really don't know where he is right now.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: IraIra stared at the newcomer. Who was he to drop in like this, But he suspected he was somebody of importance. Ira walked up to him and stared him in the eye. His figure was very... intimidating, though not in a way like his own. While his armor was designed to invoke terror into his enemies, his was designed to make them drop their guard. Taking a deep breath, he commenced his reply. "A toa of magnetism named Echelon WAS in charge, but he ditched to Makuta knows where. On advice of a member of a matoran named Ambages and later by his, well, I would guess, supervisor Ronkshou, he took us here to meet up with Ahkmou to gather supplies and commence work on an HQ. Then he suddenly left heading for the wilderness leaving Kino Iho in charge." He turned to Kino Iho gesturing with his hand. "If you have a problem with that, talk to her and Ahkmou, though since you appeared out of nowhere, I'm sure you can go to nowhere again and find Echelon as fast as you found us." He continued to stare at Heuani, his eyes boring into his desbite the fact that Ira was wearing a mesh mask.

IC: (Kino Iho)Apparently our new ally hadn't listened to me. How...unfortunate. I had little time to waste on morons who didn't pay attention. Instead I motioned for the matoran by the name of Kufa to follow me over to the table. I couldn't stifle my disgust as the amount of dust seemed to stick to my gloves. I should remember that of all the places, Xa-Koro was the last place to wear these silk gloves. I pulled a large piece of paper out of my bag, one hand still wrapped around my case. Something I never left without, something I would never leave lying around."Kufa, what we need is to make this place to look legitimate. For all intents and purposes it will be." I said, pulling out a pen and drawing up a rough sketch of the place from a bird's eye view. "What we need is a meeting place. We could carve out a small area below without compromising the structural integrity of our current abode. Now we must be aware of all that which make a true place of worship. First we will need pews so that our worshippers can pray to Makuta...or one of those false gods." She sighed, the very thought of anyone believing in someone other than Makuta irked her. She drew a few more things, continuing her explanation of where things should be and how everything should look. "I would prefer stained-glass but seeing as we do not have the time to afford such a renovation we will stick to just replacing the current windows. a nice carpet stretching from the doorway towards the altar is necessary. I want Candelabras, here, here, and here. A lightstone chandelier hanging from here." She made a note on the paper, smiling as she saw the place forming in her mind. A true religion centered around Makuta, it had been her dream to be part of such a goal. Then Makuta's Army would lay waste to those who could not recognize the greatness of him and his followers. She now turned to the rest of the group that had gathered."Listen up, it's going to take a while to get this place in shape. Which is why I want all of us working to complete it." She commanded. "Some of you may think your talents would have better use elsewhere. It is very possible they do, but at the moment we cannot afford to waste time or to spread our forces thin across this island. Upon completion this will become our new home. This temple, this shrine will be a home to you all, a safe haven. To do so though we will have to keep up appearances. The people of Xa-Koro need us, every supposed "hero" that has passed through this village has tried to burn it down, harm its citizens. Makuta is their protector, he is our protector. He is our lord and failure will not be tolerated. Neither will stabbing each other in the back be conducive to a stable organization. I will not allow it."With that small speech Kino had turned to start work, most of the current chairs were rotted, picking one of each she began tossing them out the front door. Lead by example, lead with purpose. That was how she lead. Echelon wasn't afraid of getting his hands dirty and neither was Kino. If everything came to fruition like it was supposed to, minus setbacks she could account for, then the Followers would find themselves in a very advantageous position. The men that Kufa had left with Kino began helping her moving all the current rotted furniture outside. She silently groaned about her clothes were being ruined, but she had no time or privacy to switch clothing. I was sweating beneath all the covering, but considering that I lived my childhood her it wasn't really that bad. The Kufa that had been left in charge of building was currently looking at the plans that had been given. Ordering people around to complete the work based upon what they would likely be best at.OOC: Well Heauni is appearing? This should be interesting...you'll see why when she sees him.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo sighed, pulling Ira back."Not so defiant," he growled. "This one is far stronger and smarter than ever you'll be." The Toa of Stone turned to Heuani, a curious expression on his face. "They speak the truth," he said to the Toa of Shadow. "Echelon was the one to gather us all and bring us here. I've been rather stuck on ways to break the monotony, though. Any ideas?" He growled slightly, one quiet word. "Sir?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Heuani glanced at Zenix, grinned and chuckled. "Giving people cause for hope... I never thought I'd hear that one as a stated motive of my master's disciples." The Toa of Shadow walked past Zenix without so much as a nod, easily heading down the alleyway and towards the center of operations. He quickly picked out the Toa poring over a table, Kafu, and made his way over to him. Workers who would have been in Heuani's path found themselves stopping their steps or backing out of his way, wordlessly awed by his presence. Heuani reached the table and stood calmly across it from the Toa with the blueprints; Heuani casually - albeit typically devastatingly - looked into Kafu, and spoke. "Are you in charge of this operation?" he asked. Kafu shook his head slowly. Unsure what to make of Heuani and seemingly a little dazed by the instant of eye contact, he pointed in the direction of another Toa, this one gaudily dressed, that was throwing rotting wooden furniture and seeming to hate every moment of it. Heuani raised his eyebrows and called to her, breaking the growing silence in the central hub area. "If you're not the one I should be talking to, gloves, then do me a favor and tell me where to look. I don't like being held up."

test2.png

IC:"My name is Heuani," Heuani answered, flicking the rubble between his fingers as he smiled at Ira. "If that means anything to you. And if those are the people I should be talking to about the idiotic decision to build a temple rather than strike the Island Liberation Squad before they fortify, do me a favor and go get them." Any vestige of a smile faded from Heuani's eyes.

test2.png