Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Sorry, sorry, sorry, everyone, I know I've left a few of you hanging in Le for an unreasonably long time. The good news is I've been chatting to Nuju and the Echo are pretty much ready to go - I'll get the post up as soon as I can. Love yas!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

And so, it appears that Ga-Wahi has become the new insanely busy home of Tillian.

In fairness, I thought it would slow down.-Teezy
Nah, wherever he is, that topic becomes busy.
At this point, Tillian's pretty much become a meme.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

And so, it appears that Ga-Wahi has become the new insanely busy home of Tillian.

There is no pretty much about it. Tillian is the new BZPRPG meme, following the traditions set down by those before him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

There is no pretty much about it. Tillian is the new BZPRPG meme, following the traditions set down by those before him.
Come Halloween, I'll dress him up as a Miracle Cactus.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

On a related note, it seems that Salamanders has become known by other players. I saw it mentioned in Ta-Koro and I laughed.

What I read up on pretty much everyone's post, I know what Salamander's are.
Yep. I was originally going to use them as a one-time, throw away joke, they have become a part of Laserbeak's character too much to be let go.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I interacted with him before it was cool!
I heard that he can kill a Rahkshi by winking at it, can charm an Infected Toa, and he has a heart ten times as pure as the Naho Bay.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I heard that he can kill a Rahkshi by winking at it, can charm an Infected Toa, and he has a heart ten times as pure as the Naho Bay.-Teezy
I also hear he got lost, robbed, and beaten up by a couple of stupid thugs. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

I heard that he can kill a Rahkshi by winking at it, can charm an Infected Toa, and he has a heart ten times as pure as the Naho Bay.

I heard he killed a Rahkshi by pointing his finger at it and saying "Bang!"I also heard he wears clothes. Wait a minute...
SO DID I.

I also hear he got lost, robbed, and beaten up by a couple of stupid thugs. :P
I heard he butchered the thugs in retaliation. Jack Bauer style.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I see nothing is happening in the BZPRPG today.Would somebody mind telling me why that is? This is the only reason I really come to BZP anymore.

Probably because I wasn't here...:P Okay I'm not THAT vain. But alas, I overslept again, stayed up too late, cause I had to do some homework I've been putting off.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I see nothing is happening in the BZPRPG today.Would somebody mind telling me why that is? This is the only reason I really come to BZP anymore.

Probably because I wasn't here... :P Okay I'm not THAT vain. But alas, I overslept again, stayed up too late, cause I had to do some homework I've been putting off.
Oh hey, me too!Anyways, Jaron is going into depression. Why?I vent my feelings out with my RPG characters so that I remain normal IRL. It is a rather good strategy. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm litterally trying not to die by laughing. Is this what you all do when I am busy working on writing and animation? Anyway, Gotta get some plots rolling. Whoever controls Kawuha (did I spell it right this time?), can you please reply? I've posted. What happened to Suminaxe, Lezold, and Kyju's interaction? Need to make me mark bearer... You'll find her in... some koro that has a reputation for evil people living there (Onu-koro?)... doing stuff... And Phavion is going to find a boat. All in the next hour (I hope).