Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Superstone theory confirmed.Hunch: Oceanic Six get stones....Wait, they give whoever they're used on traits of the toa whose essence they were produced from, right? So the six matoran would in this scenario in which they get the essences each change a bit to match the bit of the toa they are given...So who would get Gali's?

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Essence Stones are gender-neutral.
This makes me happy.I was getting worried about that.
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own."-That guy from Mythbusters.Gonna derp along and claim it only works for certain genders. Especially when I re-use it to explain why everything in my own storyline is so whack. =3

...You haven't seen what Tyler and I were talking about a while ago. xPI don't know who Sulov would work as.
I don't either. I think Onua, Kopaka, Tahu, and Gali all share a bit with him; however, none too much. No one seems to really fit.Now, if the Mata had a Toa of Iron...
"RREORTIN""LOOK AT ZEEZ FIGURE"-Teezy
...Brilliant. Bloody brilliant.I was going more for them both being voices of sanity and playing more supportive roles than thinking about that, but that is simply too lulzy. Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Wow.Major plot stuff happening right now. I am so happy.I think Sulov should get Onua's stone by virtue that they're both from Onu-Koro. Their personalities don't necessarily need to match.
By that logic, Stannis can't get any stone, as he isn't from any koro. XPI do think Sulov'll get Onua's. I just think it'll be so that as few elements are changed as possible as opposed to shared personalities/roles/traits. Sulov will probably be the fighter of the team by virtue of having the most weaponry and probably the most skill as well, whereas Onua was the wise one on his own.

[Profiles]

Preparing for when you guys turn into toa so that I can pop in for a random comedic moment. "Yo, how's it goi-WTK?! IS THAT THE TOA MATA?!"
You do that I guarantee your character will be shot on site. :)
Sulov doesn't use guns. But when he does, he turns fools into swiss cheese.Amazing magic trick, right? Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

dued, are you guys seriously gonna shoot a drunken blacksmith for saying hello?
For popping in on a serious, important plot development he would have no way if finding in the first place?You bet.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I haven't said hi yet. I'll get my character to go take a walk in the charred forest and stumble upon you guys during your transformationHe's drunk, so he's probably gonna walk all over the place, and he may or may not forget about it in the morning

Edited by Constructman