Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Assassins Guild: RecruitingCurrently a Work in Progress base at Ko-Wahi. Built into a cliff with an iron wall. Thats about it right now.This Guild isn't your typical contract killers; rather, they kill the bad people and try to help the good. Maybe a corrupt guard. Maybe an evil organization. And they also earn their money by things like investment.

To explain it better, lets say there's a hostage situation, While other 'good' people might be running around trying to negotiate and see what they can do, the Assassins would have the money in hand, walk in there, hand it over, and then, once the hostages are safe, attack and subdue the kidnappers and taking back the money.

:|(Pokerface) So if you wanna join, you can just get your character to go there, or send a PM to me or TNG Prime.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I totally knew this would happen. It was only a matter of time. Just don't kill Takua, I'm begging you :begging:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Kill Takua. :evilgrin:
Don't listen to this guy; you can maim Takua all you want and pick limbs off, but he should live. We've already had so many losses before, this would be like taking our morale and dropping it off a cliff.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So if the shattering rahkshi starts blowing up things and making a very noticeable scene, are other characters (Londar, Dorgath, Onuzek, and Valria) allowed to join in the fight?
At their own risk.
Translation: Unlike the Six, they have absolutely no plot armor whatsoever.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, if the rahkshi and the Six make a very big and noisy scene to the point where trees start flying through the air, it wouldn't make sense for anybody nearby to do a Stan Lee "Librarian" Cameo (how many of you have seen the Amazing Spiderman? If you have, o you remember that scene where Stan Lee is the librarian sorting books with Spidey and the Lizard fighting in the background?)

Still don't get why people would want to interrupt such a glorious battle as the one that's coming soon...-Teezy
Isn't it obvious?If their characters die painfully, they will be noticed by everyone!Sure, we'll all forget most of them soon enough, but for some players, this is their only chance (other than breaking the rules) to get everyone's attention. And breaking the rules is a bad thing.also even the players whose characters are getting destroyed by Nuju love seeing characters being destroyed by Nuju- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

You seem to imply I want Valria to be involved with this, Constructman.I prefer to think that Takua and the Wanderer's Company are nowhere near the Valria, Dorgath, Onuzek, and Londar. Which is why I didn't specify why that she was near them while she was working out.Still if you wanted a brutal death you can go right ahead, Valria is not going to be a part of it.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Isn't it obvious?If their characters die painfully, they will be noticed by everyone!Sure, we'll all forget most of them soon enough, but for some players, this is their only chance (other than breaking the rules) to get everyone's attention. And breaking the rules is a bad thing.also even the players whose characters are getting destroyed by Nuju love seeing characters being destroyed by Nuju- Austin Powers
TRAKUDA'S DEATH WAS A CONSPIRACYI dunno, that doesn't sound too plausible to me.

You seem to imply I want Valria to be involved with this, Constructman.I prefer to think that Takua and the Wanderer's Company are nowhere near the Valria, Dorgath, Onuzek, and Londar. Which is why I didn't specify why that she was near them while she was working out.Still if you wanted a brutal death you can go right ahead, Valria is not going to be a part of it.
Yeah, personally, I'd rather not have people interrupt the most epic fight of the century. Of course, if you want them to be brutally killed, be my guest, but don't say you weren't warned after they all die. =P