Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Regardless of how active I am here or how much anyone really cares, I feel obligated to let you all know that I'm going to be taking a break from the BZPRPG due to... well, numerous reasons--school starting back up tomorrow, the fact that I now have two additional RPGs to juggle, just plain feeling exhausted here and needing a break from invading villages of water; stuff like that.

I have no idea when I'll be back--probably within the month, but who knows? Feel free to pretend Decaia is off on a personal trip somewhere, hidden away in the jungle or mountains--though I would appreciate it if the other Daedra did not kill him while I'm gone, at least for the time being. :/

(On a related note, I'll touch bases with the... five/six of you on Skype sometime this week.)

Ciao for now.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Feel free to pretend Decaia is off on a personal trip somewhere, hidden away in the jungle or mountains--though I would appreciate it if the other Daedra did not kill him while I'm gone, at least for the time being. :/

Awwwwwww maaaaannnnnnn.

I have no idea when I'll be back--probably within the month, but who knows? Feel free to pretend Decaia is off on a personal trip somewhere, hidden away in the jungle or mountains--though I would appreciate it if the other Daedra did not kill him while I'm gone, at least for the time being. :/

Don't worry.

Nokth will stand-in for him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Pay attention to certain parts of this post. Dissect it; think critically. This is monumentally important for 2013. -Tyler
...*Reads the post. Tries to dissect it. Attempts to think critically.*...*Fails miserably because he doesn't know the context of the characters.*=/

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

You know, I can never decide.

Should I feel proud, or guilty that one of my characters was a major factor in breaking the Deputy of the Ta-Koro Guard? :P

Awesome post, though, Snipe.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Pay attention to certain parts of this post. Dissect it; think critically.

This is monumentally important for 2013.

-Tyler

Well...to try and list out what catches my eye...

It's almost as if you prefer Shaddix over Tank or something. Almost like you identify with him. Huumm.

Tuara knows Dorian. Tuara is Jaller's right hand man-woman-livingmarkhost person. Vakama just got killed as part of 2013's plot. Interesting. And if she really isn't handing in her badge, then that could cause some issues for the TK Guard, especially since the turaga are, apparently, doing a final "Despite the fact that we've forgiven you, and the fact that our players asked this from you, we created a blacklist and you're on it" on BC.

This can then further link towards the Peer's plot - and we all know that EW's plots always, somehow, link to the games main plot.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

NonononononoIdon'thavethetime-

*Is being slowly sucked back into the topic*

Really I could-

*Is dragged into news topic*

Alright. Since I've been informed that order was restored after my self-imposed exile. I am by my own free wi-(HELP ME)-ill. Making a return to the BZRPG.

....So. Guys. Did I miss anything important? :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

NonononononoIdon'thavethetime-

*Is being slowly sucked back into the topic*

Really I could-

*Is dragged into news topic*

Alright. Since I've been informed that order was restored after my self-imposed exile. I am by my own free wi-(HELP ME)-ill. Making a return to the BZRPG.

....So. Guys. Did I miss anything important? :P

Everything is dead there is no god.

Read: the Turaga have been assassinated, Takua's presumed dead, six Matoran are just about done hunting down Essence Stones that contain the powers and snippets of the personalities of each of the Toa Mata.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So. Bleak, dire and grim dark?

I certainly won't use this as pretext to anything. At all. My intentions are completely innocent. Regardless of what any new character profiles I introduce might say.

They are dishonest. You can't trust them. Trust me. I'm innocent remember? :)

( :evilgrin:)

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Also, Kumu Islets are gone, Pala-Koro's been heavily damaged, the Daedra, a Makuta affiliated toa team, have taken over Ga-Koro through subterfuge and deception, Le-Koro was attacked by a 60 strong force of angry X-Koroans, and the remaining 120 of them are camping in the Po-Wahi wilderness.

Also, what's the point of putting preview quotes in your sigs if there's the chance that they will never be used in-game?

Also, Kumu Islets are gone, Pala-Koro's been heavily damaged, the Daedra, a Makuta affiliated toa team, have taken over Ga-Koro through subterfuge and deception, Le-Koro was attacked by a 60 strong force of angry X-Koroans, and the remaining 120 of them are camping in the Po-Wahi wilderness.

And Lust is about to kill Gluttony. I'll love reading this... :evilgrin:

.....Hm.

Pardon. My cold-blooded reptilian mind is processing that tidbit.

Yes. I can work with this. Pardon, I need to go reread the Prince and a few tidbits from the Art of War. For completely nonmenacing reasons of course. I'm not planning anything. Look at my avatar. Isn't that an avatar you can trust?

I mean if you can't trust a creature that eats small animals while they're still alive, what can you trust?

For completely innocent reasons, tell me, would there be any interest in an extremist group that seeks to end the Makuta's influence by any means (and I do mean any) avaliable to them?

Think the Space Marines from 40k if you need some help there. Cleanse. Purge. Kill. After all, the villages have been raided what, fifty times now? The Turaga are dead and the Toa seem completely ineffective....

A militant group couldn't ask for more fertile ground.

I proposed a group like that once, except they would be destroying Mata Nui as well. reception was poor. Too similar to the Peers. It was mroe of a cult than a milita though.

I would be interested however. Even more so if it was a division of the guard. I have a few ideas, like an all-vortixx shock trooper corps, or an underground secret police, or maybe flat out militarization.

Edited by Constructman

An example that came to mind of an extremist group. Blackwatch from Prototype might also fit the bill.

Besides, y'know, causing the problem in the first place. But eh. Eh I say!

EDIT: Considering the number of villages raided, any protests about destroying things rings hollow.

Edited by Basilisk

....I mentioned the space marines as an example and suddenly I'm introducing super dark stuff. The Turaga are dead, Makuta is winning, Ga-Koro is subverted. Things are already dark. Extreme situations produce extreme responses.

Edited by Basilisk

Still in the planning stages. Testing the waters and the idea. Since the response has been mixed, I'll get a more extensive and clear pitch up. No they won't be balant expies. I'm better then that. I intend to make something that makes sense in the terms of the gameworld and in the face of the extreme threat every being on the island lives under.

You forget... A certain former mark bearer who's name I can't recall for the life of me is also a member of the Sanctum guard.

Although, his current status as a guard of the sanctum is in some state of question.

Praggos technically is still a full member of the Sanctum Guard. Just check that jam that KNI posted in Le-Wahi a little while ago. There's Praggos in a joint task force.

Basilisk, my bro.

Watch yer inbox.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now