Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Thank you, Tyler. That post proves all the points I made, and more. Your interpretation of the deal with Mount Ihu feels dead-on, and you explained it far better than I could have.Excellent work.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

It would depend on what type of bad.

Heuani is the type of bad whose inner light got all but sucked out. He is perfectly and utterly irredeemable without a Toa of Light smashing it into him.

If he just went bad as in 'bad guy', it'll be a different story.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Somehow, I think the only people that could effectively use those tests to classify the characters are the players of those characters. In other words, attempting to do so would be a futile effort, because only Nuju really knows how their personalities have changed.

We could all try and classify Heuani, but we would likely end up with different results. And no one here except perhaps Nuju knows enough of the former Mata's new personalities to make an attempt at classifying them.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

guys guys

I was like reading Norik's post

then read 'myers'.

then.....

I wondered what if there was a villain with the personality of Michael Myers in this game

And in his evil organization was a mole.

When anyone (not specifically JL) gets an idea for an expy, can they not post it on N&D? Even if the actual character could be implemented well, telling peeps about expies you could make tends to get reactions just like Krayzikk's.

Is this mole in his organisation a KING? A MOLE KING?

... No, that's The Witcher 3.

2015, however, is a viable guess.

-Dovydas

You know that slow motion action sequence in every movie you just want to watch again and again?

That's what this last part of the 2012 arc is.

So savor it. Next year's story arc will come in its own time. Just sit back, and :popcorn:

Anyway, Tyler, great job! You eloquently worded everything I was thinking.

Also, what's the quickest way to get to Kini-Nui?

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Uh, no, it's nothing like that for me.

I want to play, not watch, yet everything my characters can do they can only do next season.

Unless you guys want another dry milk stout scene with Perkahn and Grochi.

-Dovydas

P.S.: No, I do not know the sequence you speak of, unless it's the entire Hobbit movie.

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

Elrond: If you were thinking about sending one of your characters to the giant fight then you should probably come up with something else to do with them. Friar Tuck said that due to the distance between Kini-Nui and everything else, the only people able to show up there are the ones who were already in the area when the fight started.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Elrond: If you were thinking about sending one of your characters to the giant fight then you should probably come up with something else to do with them. Friar Tuck said that due to the distance between Kini-Nui and everything else, the only people able to show up there are the ones who were already in the area when the fight started.

Hence conveniently blocking most of the player base from getting involved, leaving the staff and selected players to hash things out Just As Planned™. <_<

Edited by Javert

If they did not limit it in some way then the event would get so swamped in players that the plot might get lost.

Edit: Po-wahi amuses me right now. A Guardwoman tells a group of people to stop fighting and they just ignore her and keep going.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hence conveniently blocking most of the player base from getting involved, leaving the staff and selected players to hash things out Just As Planned™. <_<

lol

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'd like to point out that the fight started last week, so it's not Tuck keeping you from participating; it's the fact that, if your character hasn't already seen the light flash and started for the Kini-Nui, it's realistically too late for him to do so now. No point in complaining about not being invited to a party if you missed the invitation in the first place.

And it's not "selected players" who are participating in the battle. It's anyone who seized their chance while it was there.

Yeah it isn't as if the staff went ahead and PM'd all the players who are currently there beforehand. This sort of thing is an example of what people keep bringing up about seizing opportunities as they arise. Yes, some of the characters that are there were "meant" to be there, but they aren't the only ones!Also, Oreius. <3

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Thats the perks of being lazy.

You leave your characters in places.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I they did not limit it in some way then the event would get so swamped in players that the plot might get lost.

Edit: Po-wahi amuses me right now. A Guardwoman tells a group of people to stop fighting and they just ignore her and keep going.

Well, she has to establish a reputation for being crazy and capable of kicking people into submission first, before she has enough influence to stop people.

So yeah Kaithas, start working on that so we have a crazy guardswoman available when I kill off mine.

Nokama's funeral is underway. If you have a character in Ga-Koro, why not go ahead and post their thoughts and feelings as they watch the Turaga of Water finally laid to rest?

Or, in my case, track down the procession, THEN give my two cents on the matter.Gotta love the timing I have, finally reaching Marine HQ to try and apply just in time to realize the only person who COULD consider my application is in that procession, which is occurring in another part of the town. Oh well, it works in the end I suppose.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location