Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

JiMing

Deathless Rampage is a Lite game which means that it should be running on a 24-hour schedule. Pupwa is apparently unable to get on the internet frequently or something like that so he's just stopped updating it entirely.

I'm in for VI.

That's a shame. I had the perfect weapon. I guess I'll just recycle it here then.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

[insert banner made by someone]

Bionicle Hitman VI: Final Hour

[story]
It's been 12 hours since Shadow Flaredrick was stabbed by a Makuta spy. In the hours that lead on, an assault by members and servants of the Brotherhood of Makuta and Order of Mata Nui have turned Odina into a war zone once again. Intel suggests that four members of each invading force have infiltrated the ranks of the Dark Hunters. Being second in command of The Shadowed One, Ancient has issued a final Hitman campain for the Assassins. (And also they have a budget that they can't seem to handle)
"Chro! Take the AA gun and shoot those flyers outbof the sky!" "On my way Vox!" Chro manned the AA gun and fired at the incoming wave of Makuta flyers. There were so many of them in the sky. Chro couldn't be able to take them all down, but he had to try. Up on a rooftop was Vox and Pulse, assaulting a mass of Visorak that entered the area. It had only been a few short minutes when the flyers began to aim at Chro and destroy the AA gun. "We need to regroup!"
Shadow Vezon, Lhikivikk and Phoenix Zero were in the war room when Chro, Pulse, amd Vox entered the room. "We're out gunned and outnumbered. We can't win this battle without a strategy." Said Pulse. "We just got word from command that another Hitman campaign is under way." Said Zero. "Well we got no other option. Let's do it." Said Chro.

[Overview]
The island is under siege by the BoM and OoMN. In between kills the players will fight of enemies. The game will take place in a matter of hours, which means each round is interconnected by some type of event. Also four spies from each invading organization have infiltrated the ranks, which means there are a total of 8 enemy players.

[Gameplay]
You have six wepaons at your disposal. Gun, Knife, Sledgehammer, Poison, Wire, and Explosives. Before each round, you must PM me the person you want to kill and with which weapon. You are not guaranteed a kill, for every player has different weaknesses and immunity to a certain weapon. Each round takes place between a 24 hour period. If you fail to PM the target and weapon choice, you will be fighting waves of enemies until they shoot you down. You won't die though.

[Profile]
You must PM a profile and also state here first that you are playing the game.

To join, please PM a profile of the following:

Gun:
Sledgehammer:
Poison:
Wire:
Explosives:
Knife:
Recommended numbering is 1 being weak and six being strong. The lower the number, the more weaker you are to the weapon.

[sponsers]
As a Sponsor, you have several tools at your disposal with which you can affect the outcome of the game. As a Sponsor, each round you may either Place a Bounty, Strengthen a Player, or Weaken a Player. You may choose one of these actions to perform each round.

When you Place a Bounty, you must post in this topic with the name of the player on whom you are placing a bounty. The person who kills that player will receive a stat boost (similar to the last game), which will enable them to add +1 to the resistance of their choice.

To Strengthen a Player, a Sponsor must PM me with the name of the player they would like to strengthen. When a player is Strengthened, I add -1 to their dice roll. So let's say someone targeted a strengthened player with a knife. That player's knife resistance is 4. I roll a 4. Going by the rules of the game, that player should die. But since he was strengthened, I subtract 1 from the roll. Now the roll is a 3, and the player survives.

To Weaken a Player, a Sponsor must PM me with the name of the player they would like to weaken. When a player is Weakened, I add +1 to their dice roll. So let's say someone targeted a weakened player with a gun. That player's gun resistance is 5. I roll a 4. Going by the rules of the game, that player should survive. However, since the player was weakened, I add 1 to the roll. Now the roll is a 5, and the player dies.

Now, in order to balance these so that the game doesn't simply become a popularity contest, I've instituted what I would like to call the "Rule of Three," which is simply to say that:
A player may not collect more than 3 bounties per game.
A player may not be strengthened more than 3 times per round.
A player may not be weakened more than 3 times per round.

[Kills]
If multiple people attack, I will go chronologically from who sent me there kill.
What happens if the last two/three/etc. people all kill each other?
There can only be one survivor, so if the last few assassins all kill each other, I will reroll. This only applys to the finalists.

[Rules]
1. All BZPower rules apply.
2. No changing targets. I will accpet your first target and ignore your attempt to change the target.
3. Do not complain about the outcome. I am not biased. This game is about strategy and a whole lot of luck.
4. Treat your fellow assassins with respect. Don't fight here in the topic, or I will weaken a stat of yours.
5. Please use only one PM. I don't want to be spammed with PMs in my inbox.
6. Have fun!

[Payroll] Red means Makuta, Blue means Order of Mata Nui.
1. Regenerated ShadowVezon
2. Ehks (Ringabel) - Champion
3. Chro
4. -Toa Lhikevikk-
5. Phoenix Zero (JiMing)
6. Pulse
7. Axilus Prime
8. Voxumo
9. Voltex (Agnes Oblige)
10. Sybre: The Mental

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Ooh, this is gonna be cool. And I'm still The Joker, although I'm gonna end up running out of weapons in a few games time. When that happens, I'll go to one of my alter-egos, like the Judge or the Goblin, although they'll only last a game or two each.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It's Hitman XI, according to the post. It should be VI.

And in the first two Lite games I was the Green Goblin.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I was also a gangster in Hitman II.

And I'm normal ShadowVezon (with a hint of the Joker) in Bionifight. And in Mafia I'm the "Master of Shadows".

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It all kind of blends together

I don't know if it's a great idea to have one person take three games straight

Not you personally, just thinking that in general it'll get slow by the third one

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

This of any ine with a blog: Please advertise this so more people can join.

Thank you come again.

Can you create fancy catchprase or slogan and I will advertise in my not so popular blog?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Bionicle Hitman VI: Final Hour! Guns, Explosions, and hoardes of enemies that no one can count! Does this sound better.

Hmm... Sounds a bit better.. will proceed to create a blog post

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.