BZP Mafia T&E Point-Four: Limitless Zeal

Portalfig

Again, I don't know what to do, because someone might get mad at me if I vote, so does anyone have some advice?

Well I gave my advice above.. well in several posts so yeah..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Where in karz are you getting four from, Zehvor? I'm fairly sure it's

Canis: 1

MT Zehvor: 2

Taka Nuvia: 3

I'm too tired to write a scene right now, I'll have one sometime tomorrow afternoon or something.

Watch yourselves. You must be cautious. One should not remove the bottom part, the foundation, lest the top fall on you.

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

Come on folks.. let's get one vote in for Zehvor just so we can have a double hang and hopefully catch a zealot.. Oh and if taka nuvia isn't a zealot be prepared for me to do a little dance

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm now assuming that either A. I am somehow actually dead or B. I've been hit by a secret role with the power to nullify your vote for the round

*Shrugs*

I have not the foggiest clue.. just know i succeeded in protecting you.. thus proving that our hitman rivalry stays in hitman

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Where in karz are you getting four from, Zehvor? I'm fairly sure it's

Canis: 1

MT Zehvor: 2

Taka Nuvia: 3

I'm too tired to write a scene right now, I'll have one sometime tomorrow afternoon or something.

Watch yourselves. You must be cautious. One should not remove the bottom part, the foundation, lest the top fall on you.

Oh blargh. For some reason I thought iBrow voted Taka.

Anyways, it's worth noting that TBK's vote came six minutes after the 10 PM deadline...so I am still safe. :P

(I think. I hope. What time zone are we going on again?)

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Curse you Volteeeeeexxxxxxxxx

Oh well. I think I was saved by the bell regardless (at least, provided this game is on Alaskan time, which it would seem to be given the discrepancies between my time and the times voting has ended in previous rounds).

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Curse you Volteeeeeexxxxxxxxx

Oh well. I think I was saved by the bell regardless (at least, provided this game is on Alaskan time, which it would seem to be given the discrepancies between my time and the times voting has ended in previous rounds).

-MT

Wait you are on alaskan time? oh please tell me you are also in alaska

*Prepares his confetti and party balloons*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

No, he's saying that there are discrepancies between the time limits and his time zone, and the differences match up to the Alaskan time zone. =P

That. Sorry, Alaska's a bit too cold for me.

The main reason for my belief is that, in the first round, Dapper said voting was ending at 5 PM. The scene for the round was posted at 8:58 PM EDT (where I live), meaning that, assuming Dapper went two minutes fast, the latest the voting could have realistically ended at was 9 PM EST, suggesting a four hour time difference (or the difference between EDT and ADT).

The second round of voting...I can't get anything off of. Dapper said ex post facto that voting ended at 6:00 PM and posted the scene at 6:20 PM EDT, meaning that at latest (for that round exclusively) he could be on EDT. But EDT wouldn't make any sense given the first round, and, even it did, that would favor me in this case.

So the 4 hour time differential seems most likely to me. TBK's post was made at 2:06 AM EDT. Subtracting four hours from that gives us 10:06 PM, a mere six minutes past the voting deadline of 10:00 PM.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

You know, the post times of scenes doesn't always create a pattern. Sometimes you're late in posting, and sometimes you're on time.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

No, he's saying that there are discrepancies between the time limits and his time zone, and the differences match up to the Alaskan time zone. =P

That. Sorry, Alaska's a bit too cold for me.

The main reason for my belief is that, in the first round, Dapper said voting was ending at 5 PM. The scene for the round was posted at 8:58 PM EDT (where I live), meaning that, assuming Dapper went two minutes fast, the latest the voting could have realistically ended at was 9 PM EST, suggesting a four hour time difference (or the difference between EDT and ADT).

The second round of voting...I can't get anything off of. Dapper said ex post facto that voting ended at 6:00 PM and posted the scene at 6:20 PM EDT, meaning that at latest (for that round exclusively) he could be on EDT. But EDT wouldn't make any sense given the first round, and, even it did, that would favor me in this case.

So the 4 hour time differential seems most likely to me. TBK's post was made at 2:06 AM EDT. Subtracting four hours from that gives us 10:06 PM, a mere six minutes past the voting deadline of 10:00 PM.

-MT

*Pouts as he puts away the confetti and pops the balloons one by one*

Well.. darn.. got excited for notin

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You know, the post times of scenes doesn't always create a pattern. Sometimes you're late in posting, and sometimes you're on time.

Right, and this is no guarantee that he is on Alaskan time. This is just showing that the absolute furthest away he could be, with the information given, is ADT.

Think of it this way: The scene was posted at basically 9 PM EDT (a few minutes earlier, but whatever). That means the absolute latest voting could have ended was 9 PM EDT. Now, if voting did end at 5 PM Dapper Daylight time, which the first post involving a killing claims it does, the absolute furthest distance between him and I would be four hours (the absolute latest voting could have ended here was 9 PM). It's certainly possible, with this information, that he could be closer to me (the voting ended earlier in the first round and he just posted the scene later), but if he's closer to me, that simply means that TBK's post was even further past the deadline, which still makes me safe.

Now, of course, if the information given is wrong, that would open up a whole slew of possibilities...so I'm hoping that it isn't.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Reading between the lines is good, but seeing a pattern where there is none is bad. PST, folks. TBK's vote is off by an hour and six minutes. Please forgive any spelling errors, this computer for some reason doesn't have working spellcheck.

Dawn of the Fourth Day

Although the Master of Paper had crossed their T's and dotted their I's, they left behind one crucial clue: their handwriting. Much of the sign was scribbled over, and now looked something like this:

Remaining Targetsation: 10 6

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

The entire top part of the sign was covered in humorously insulting but masterfully made caricatures of the city's remaining population, but with a few members crossed out. Only Chro and Taka Nuvia were recognizable because the ink had set weirdly due to a nightly mist.

The Master of Paper's handwriting was distinct, noticable. So, they had everyone write down their own name. Taka Nuvia's turn came, but Chro was quick to point out that her signature was, yes, "Taka Nuvia", but matched MT Zehvor's style exactly. A few other cryptic clues left behind by some sharp-dressed fellow preety much incriminated Taka in the eys of the village.

So, the twisted creeps of the village (you know who you are) decided to execute Taka in the most ironic way possibile: by burning her on a huge pile of paper. They never got the chance, however. When they stormed her pad, they found a large hole in the ground where her favorite chair was. Scorch marks indicated death by explosions, but since no-one but Baltarc was experienced enough to tell, they found out by a note left in the hole, among the rubble.

It's like a block puzzle, isn't it?

Pull all the pieces from the bottom and

it all comes crashing down, like it

did for poor Tak here.

-GSM

Taka Nuvia, Zealot, lynched

Roles, PM!

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

But if the roles are ready, getting the scene sooner would be awesome ;__;

I guess this disproves that suspect list theory?? I mean, I was on two lists already as well (albeit one screamed 'red herring') so. Other than that, I sort of wish that I had been more concrete in my belief that Taka might actually be guilty since it was obviously correct...

Yeah, sure, why not. Bored as karz anyways, let's write this up!

Night of the Fourth Day

There seems to be a recent trend in sightseeing at night. The world looks so nice in moonlight, but almost no-one can see it and live save the Zealots.

Such was the case for JiMing. He was standing on a rope bridge over the nearby river. The moon shone its rays off of the moving water, creating beautiful scenery; this is why JiMing was out here in the first place. Agnes was out here, as well, in the slightly more lush woods to the east. While JiMing was observing the rapids, Agnes was on a hunting trip. News of BZP-Koro's plight had spread to the world's traveling merchants, who had made it a habit to avoid the region if at all possible.

Agnes had slain a good-sized deer and was making the return trip. JiMing hadn't moved, but was considering going home soon, so as not to be attacked. Agnes made his way to the bridge, and passed halfway, breaking only one plank on the way. The second he walked by JiMing, he slowed down. JiMing was muttering to himself about karzahni knows what, but he had heard something else.

Snap.

Oh, dear. Technical difficulties.

Snap. Snap. Snap.

Agnes yelled at JiMing to snap baddum tishh out of it, and he did, but he was far too late. The bridge split in two and he was between the two halves, out of reach. Agnes had went prone and was now clinging onto a rotting length of wood, alive and well. Sadly, the same could not be said of poor old JiMing, who's head was bashed bloody on the rocks below.

JiMing, Citizen, killed in Unfortunate Accident

The bridge part Agnes was on hit the water. He attempted to kick off of the wood plank he was on, but it simply broke. He pushed himself to the water's surface, and wasn't found until he made his way back to the village from a very long way downriver, with quite wet but still edible venison.

JiMing's dive

Shadow Flaredrick: Keeps a collection of acids, maybe they had to do with the bridge's poor structural integrity?

Agnes: Is it really a coincidence that this is the second Unfortunate Accident he's been involved in?

MT Zehvor: Insists that bad things happen when people accuse him of wrongdoing; maybe this is a really elaborate smart aleck manuever?

Canis: He was the guy who built the bridge, blame him.

Morally unambiguous.

Mother ducker ANOTHER scene where I'm accused?

Welp, I'm going to go ahead and vote for iBrow. Why? Because he's the last Zealot member: and I can prove it.

Refer back to this scene, where Chro was almost murdered by the zealots. Four people were potential suspects in that scene: JiMing, Jag, Vox, and iBrow. Three of these four are dead: Jag was lynched and turned out to be a civilian. JiMing just got killed (and was a civilian), presumably by the zealot. Vox was later killed by the zealots, and turned out to be a medic.

That leaves the only one that could possibly have been the zealot in that scene...iBrow. He's the last zealot, and the last one we need to kill to win this game.

TL;DR version: Scene 2 was an attempted zealot murder, all but one of the suspects in that scene are now dead and none of them were zealots. iBrow is the only one from that scene still alive...therefore he must have been the zealot in that scene (and the last zealot in the game to boot)

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

It's like a block puzzle, isn't it?

Pull all the pieces from the bottom and

it all comes crashing down, like it

did for poor Tak here.

-GSM

Think long and hard about the order in which you do things.

Agnes: 2

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

You know just because taka was zealot does not mean he was the only zealot in that scene.. Remember round one.. We were able to kill two zealots and they were both on the same suspect list.. just throwing that out there... And taka I am hurt.. I just wanted to protect you and you go and kill me.. pity

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I would like to know why I'm involved in both accidents. I won't bother arguing my innocence (that's a waste of time, it always is), but I'd like to note that if I was anything, I'd be a secret role.

Voting MT since he's in everything apparently?

Edited by Agnes Oblige

You know just because taka was zealot does not mean he was the only zealot in that scene.. Remember round one.. We were able to kill two zealots and they were both on the same suspect list.. just throwing that out there... And taka I am hurt.. I just wanted to protect you and you go and kill me.. pity

But there are only five zealots, and four of them are dead: Pulse, Taka, Regenerating Shadow Vezon, and Kaiser. There can only be one left, and the fact that iBrow is a zealot (which is beyond a shadow of a doubt at this point), proves that no one else on that list was a zealot.

I would like to know why I'm involved in both accidents. I won't bother arguing my innocence (that's a waste of time, it always is), but I'd like to note that if I was anything, I'd be a secret role.

Who knows? Perhaps the secret role was actually a more powerful zealot; giving you the power to kill out of turn if you so desired. This game has certainly been crazy enough for that to be well within the realm of possibility.
Regardless, your zealotness is proven. Four, including yourself, were suspects on Chro's attempted murder (which was a zealot killing), three are now dead and none of them were a zealot. That leaves only you. And as there are no other zealots alive...you are the final remaining zealot.
-MT
Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

But there are only five zealots, and four of them are dead: Pulse, Taka, Regenerating Shadow Vezon, and Kaiser. There can only be one left, and the fact that iBrow is a zealot (which is beyond a shadow of a doubt at this point), proves that no one else on that list was a zealot.

-MT

There is no actual proof that he is a zealot.. Ibrow could just be a secret role.. we don't know what the secret role can do

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu