BZP Mafia T&E Point-Four: Limitless Zeal

Portalfig

You know just because taka was zealot does not mean he was the only zealot in that scene.. Remember round one.. We were able to kill two zealots and they were both on the same suspect list.. just throwing that out there... And taka I am hurt.. I just wanted to protect you and you go and kill me.. pity

But there are only five zealots, and four of them are dead: Pulse, Taka, Regenerating Shadow Vezon, and Kaiser. There can only be one left, and the fact that iBrow is a zealot (which is beyond a shadow of a doubt at this point), proves that no one else on that list was a zealot.

-MT

There is no actual proof that he is a zealot.. Ibrow could just be a secret role.. we don't know what the secret role can do

No, there is proof. Round 2 was an attempted zealot killing; feel free to re-read it if you don't believe me.

Four suspects were originally listed; one of them HAD to be a zealot. We know for a fact that three of them aren't because...well...they died. The only remaining suspect, by process of elimination, MUST be a zealot.

And, of course, that one remaining suspect is none other than Agnes/iBrow

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Vox, MT is actually right, unless the secret role can somehow put an innocent person on the suspect list in place of the Final Zealot?

...I kind of doubt it. That would make it impossible to kill the final zealot...ever. The village would never have a shot at winning the game. All that would need to happen is for the zealot's name to keep getting removed from the suspect list, and the town would never be able to lynch him.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Vox, MT is actually right, unless the secret role can somehow put an innocent person on the suspect list in place of the Final Zealot?

...I kind of doubt it. That would make it impossible to kill the final zealot...ever. The village would never have a shot at winning the game. All that would need to happen is for the zealot's name to keep getting removed from the suspect list, and the town would never be able to lynch him.

-MT

But the secret role would be able to be killed and then you could kill the final zealot

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

-MT

But the secret role would be able to be killed and then you could kill the final zealot

I suppose, but that would require getting the secret role on a suspect list. And that might only happen once or twice a game, meaning the village would only have two or so shots to win, and if they blew it, they'd have no chance for the rest of the game.

Unless you're suggesting that the secret role swaps places with the zealot on any given suspect list...

...in which case iBrow would have to be the secret role as well, since he would have had to have swapped in for round 2. And, if that is the case, that means we might as well go ahead and take out the secret role here, since we'll need to do so inevitably to get the last mafia.

I might add that that line of logic means that no one besides iBrow on this list could be the final zealot, either, since iBrow would have swapped in for said person.

Or, you know.... Double Hang...

We could, but what would be the point? if iBrow is the secret role, and he's swapping in for murderers, everyone else on the list is going to be innocent. We might as well have as many villagers make it to the end as possible.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Such a delicious debate! Now this, this is proper reading-between-the-lines! Of course, you're all quite terribly in the dark. Also, I can say with great certainty that the Dawn of the Fifth day will be the last round, so argue! Argue for your lives!

Morally unambiguous.

The day I'm foolish enough to target Chro for dath is the day I host another Mafia game.

[as in never]

To quote you, "You'll forgive me if I take your words worth a grain of salt."

IF, and that is a very large if, the secret role has some sort of ability to swap themself in for the Mafia, then yes, I'll concede there is a possibility you are not the final zealot. However, that means you are the secret role, as we still need a killer or a swapper for round 2 (and you're the only one who could be either).

Regardless, you're aligned with the zealots. If lynching you doesn't result in a victory for the village, then it's the next step in ensuring one.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

But there are only five zealots, and four of them are dead: Pulse, Taka, Regenerating Shadow Vezon, and Kaiser. There can only be one left, and the fact that iBrow is a zealot (which is beyond a shadow of a doubt at this point), proves that no one else on that list was a zealot.

Regenerating Shadow Vezon? Never heard of him.

I think you meant Regenerated. I'm not sure why I renamed myself in the first place, honestly.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

[...] And taka I am hurt.. I just wanted to protect you and you go and kill me.. pity

Well I am sorry. :( Sadly I only found out about that when it was way too late. Hope you can accept my apologies. :/

Eh.. I don't know.. I would taken a mighty large offering of chocolate to make me accept your apology

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Have fun with your mistake, fellas. MT has been on three suspect lists as well, if I'm not mistaken?

Indeed, and I might add that all three of them were with a verified zealot. One was with Taka, and two were with you.

It's also worth noting that I have never been on a suspect list where everyone else has died off and none of them have turned out to be a the killer, unlike you.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

...who only knows the identity of the other dead zealots, since the zealots did not know who each other was.

I was more referring to the fact that he mentioned "our side" as if he was part of the village.

-MT

I'm not on any side but my own. And anyway, I haven't done a single thing to harm the village. I never killed anyone.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Voting MT in hopes of reaching a double hang. :3

Agnes: 3

MT: 2

My gosh you're an absolute monster. I'm almost beginning to suspect you of being the secret role, considering how many times you've tried to get me hanged along with a clear zealot.

Also, to be fair, there hasn't been a second "voiced" vote for me yet, unless I missed something. iBrow never explicitly stated he was voting for me. :P

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Guess I missed your vote then. Sorry.

'Twas in Agnes' first post accusing MT. And I'm only voting MT so we can lynch as many people as possible until we get the right guy.

'Tis the fun of mafia. :D

Welp, we made it past the voting deadline, and I survived, so all is forgiven. The last zealot will be lynched, and victory shall be mine (and everyone else in the village).

FINAL TALLY:

iBrow 4

MT 2

Let's have that final scene.

-MT

Edit: (I mean victory is for everyone, not that victory and everyone in the village is mine)

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

I'm at least 90% certain you're the secret role, so the village is in trouble to some capacity.

...and the evidence for this is?

I've been in a number of scenes? If that's the train of logic, then you should have admitted to being a zealot long ago.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1