Your favourite Canister villain sets

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't be like Patrick Star! Pick the STARS!

Rahkshi! Yo Yo Piraka Nektaan! The servants of the MIGHTY TUMAAAH, the Skrall! 

Its dah best, I tellz you.

No seriously.

• Upvote 2

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I picked Piraka. First off, 2006 was my first full year of BIONICLE, so there's a feeling of nostalgia. Next, I like how they kinda hate each other rather than tolerate each other or mindlessly work together. I dunno why, but it's a little interesting. Last of all, glowing eyes and skulls, son!!!

mindeth the cobwebs

Yo, yo, Piraka! Aside from their great looks mentioned above, they were the first "team" of individual villains, not just sets representing a type of creature. These guys each had their own personality, character and backstory, where before the heroes had fought against large groups of near-identical enemies. These guys had the power and panache to go toe-to-toe with the Toa one on one, rather than relying on faceless hordes to be threatening.

The gang is on the loose, nothing you can do.

Yo, yo, Piraka!

EDIT: Drat, I clicked on Barraki instead.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

It's too bad Hero factory is packaged in bags

I voted Phantoka Makuta, because 1. Antroz is cool 2. They have BAT WINGS!!!! 3. They are MAKUTA!!! and finally 4. The Tridax Pods. I loved the Tridax Pods back at Christmas '08. Also Chirox and Antroz's weapons are pretty handy.

The only good thing about Hero Factory in my opinion is that the pieces are more durable

Piraka. I loved the Barraki as well, but the '06 villians have a lot of nostalgic value to me.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Piraka. I loved the Barraki as well, but the '06 villians have a lot of nostalgic value to me.

What's your favourite Toa canister?

Toa canister, or Toa canister sets?

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

I voted the Barraki because they were the first wave to be truly unique among each other as well as being water based, which in my opinion is a pretty unique concept and theme for a toy wave. I also just loved how each set had simliar phyisical appearences and character traits to different sea characters.

Edited by Rooster Nui

I voted for the Rahkshi, as they are awesome. The Bohrok are too. They're classics, with fun features such as collectibles and gears.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Ooh, tough one. I went with Bohrok. 

I don't actually have any Bohrok, though. All I have is a Tahnok-Kal, but it is so awesome. Just from owning that one, I can tell how great the Bohrok were, and so, since the original Bohrok came first, they get the point. 

Runner ups would be the Piraka for some of the reasons specified above, and then the Visorak because I actually liked them a lot. 

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

I impulsively went for the Vahki since I thought they were super cool - but that being said I could have just as easily gone for either the Phantoka or Mistika Makuta sets or the Bohrok/Bohrok-Kal. Now I come to think of it I really liked the Visorak at the tme as sets, but storywise I think I preferred the other options. If I were to make a judgement based equally on sets and story it'd be one of the two Makuta canister lines (I think the Phantoka sets were cooler as a whole but I liked the story for the canister Mistika Makuta more and I really really loved Bitil :P).

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

I chose the Rahkshi. The Bohrok are often touted as the best non-humanoid BIONICLE sets, which I agree with, but the Rahkshi were so precisely changed from the humanoid built (hunched torso, long legs and short arms) while still being humanoid that it was just creepy (in a good way). This was quite fitting given that they were meant to be just suits of armor. The use of dark gray was also interesting, making them look more artificial than the colorful Toa. Simply put, the Rahkshi were uncanny valley as far as BIONICLE goes.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

What's your favourite Toa canister?
Toa canister, or Toa canister sets?

I'm talking about Toa canister
Hmm... Probably the Hordika/Hagah canisters. I dunno, they just look cool, I guess.

metroid.gif