Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I wake up from my fever dream and immediately regret binging M Night Shymalan movies. I then question my very act of having done so... I then wake up from a lotus eater machine to find that a group of Hoi Turtles was attempting to rob me of my mask. I break out of the machine and take the mask back, before running out the door. Little do I know that breaking out of the machine has allowed all the other people imprisoned by it to escape as well. But until they fully regain consciousness...

My mask.

(Pohaturon isn't actually my nemesis, I just claimed that as part of the dream's narrative.)

What you don't realise is that you simply escaped into a separate illusion constructed by me to ensure that you and the others would stay subdued even if the machine failed. After all, we're the most dangerous people in the multiverse. With you and Inary out of the way, there's nobody to stop me from fixing everything.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Very well, I can live with that. This has happened before, and I know full well that you're powerless while you are the Mask. Besides, with everyone else out of the way, I'm finally able to usher in a new era of peace, one without senseless murder or cruelty.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

EDIT: I refreshed the page, didn't notice there was a new one >.>

Having found my way from BronyCon to this location through a rather odd adventure, I quickly vow to ruin TwilightVezon"s day by doing lots of senseless murder and cruelty. As he sobs at the sight of his new peaceful world collapsing into anarchy and tyranny around him, I nab the mask and run away.

My Mask.

:kakama:

Edited by Pohaturon

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Unfortunately, you fail to realise that one planet does not equal the entire multiverse. Unlike you, I don't grow weaker over time, so I can just repeat the process over and over again until I get it right.

I'll be taking the Mask though, since I get the feeling that it'd only take you to me if I let you have it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(You forgot to say that you claimed the Mask, but I'll be nice and ignore that.)

I promptly fire a laser through your chest.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I tap TwilightVezon on the left shoulder. Being extremely experienced and expectant of such ruses, he looks to the right, just as I had predicted, giving me the chance to nick the mask from the left. I scurry back to one of the many dimensional portal's we've established in this running narrative and travel to a dimension where the god-power cancelling nebula still exists. However, instead of hiding in it, I absorb its power allowing me to temporarily cancel out the special powers of anyone. I go to a nice tropical planet and sip alien cocktails on the beach, waiting for one of the many opponents with grossly exaggerate powers to come here smugly only to realize that they are mere mortals in my presence. Tough luck, mateys.

My Mask.

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

Doesn't make any difference to me, Pohaturon still got bombed so I still got the Mask.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Having survived the bombs, I cause an intergalactic market crash, therefore devaluing all of your made-out-of-thin-air money. Before you can summon any other valuable object, I use my power-cancelling power to depower you. Since you are now essentially poor, the mask is impounded by yours truly. I also let loose practicall every intergalactic administrative body upon you, seeing as you are unemployed, homeless, have no citizenship, don't pay tax and are wanted for just over a trillion counts of murder, arson, theft, assault and more. The paperwork you are straddled with is so immense, that even if you're godlike powers were working, the sheer amount of paperwork would force you into doing it manually.

My Mask.

I save TwilightVezon's butt out of the figurative fire by making all of this paperwork nonsense disappear. No, I didn't just remove it from existence, that wouldn't solve anything. Instead, it turns out that I am a good friend of all the highest authority figures in the universe, and I got them to solve this little problem for me. With that out of the way I... don't take the mask. I don't actually care about it any more... like, at all...

Your mask, but not for long (TV's gonna get ya).

"Good morning, Inary", the Godkarmachine decides that it's had enough with dreams and psyche escapades and forcefully pulls me away from the bowels of Pohaturon's and TwilightVezon's delusional subconsciouses. Reawakened after many strange bouts through the infernal depths of two lunatics, tampering wit so called "cosmic energy", and various attempts to try to be cool and dump me from the game as if I'm some sort of pond scum, I sock you in the mouth with the force of a thousand suns. You drop the mask into my hands, and I continue on my way. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

While your powerful punch caught me off guard, I catch up to you, cancel out your so-called godlike powers and take the mask back like taking candy from a kid. I stroll off in slow motion with whatever kind of music that fits the occasion playing in the background. I signal a nearby car to stop, when it does, I drag out the driver, curbstomp him and steal the car with which I once-again proceed in slow motion until I reach Cheyenne Mountain, bro up with Daniel Jackson and go through the Stargate to some unmapped planet where I conveniently bump into a Goa'Uld patrol, each member of which I also curbstomp, steal their ship and fly away into the vastness of space. In slow motion.

My Mask.

What's your obsession with escaping through means of space-travel? What you didn't realize is that I, in fact, was a stowaway in the spaceship. Spooky. I sneak up to the mask and take it. I put your ship on collision course into the nearest planet.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I like Sci-Fi, okay?

I realize your clever plan. I quickly sabotage every space suit on the ship, steal the mask back from you, open the airlock and blast out with the vacuum. Using the Kakama and the Miru after one another repeatedly, I manage to move through space and approach a world which I know has heavy Goa'Uld presence in order to either travel through a gate again or to steal another ship. However, just as I land, the Ori attack because we're in that part of the series. Realizing that the show went downhill in the final season, I hitch a ride on a Minbari freight vessel to the Babylon 5 space station, because it's cross-over time, kids.

My Mask.

The sheer gravitational pull of the planets near me after I was jettisoned from the craft grant me a massive boost in momentum. As you new vessel begins its departure, an unconscious Inary slams into it at such a high velocity that the vessel explodes. As you burn and fall to the ground, a clone seizes the mask and descends safely.

My mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Bu...but that's not how to physics.

Anyway - Befuzzled at the fact that you have so many clones, I throw a javelin-shaped piece of debris at the clone, which impales its face. I walk over, taking a slight detour just so I can cinematically appear from behind a bellow of smoke with dramatic music playing. I look down upon the clone "whose smug now?" I say, lean down, grab the mask and walk over to a smaller shuttle that was stored in the ship and survived the explosion. Except, this is an experimental shuttle being transported on a regular cargo ship to make it inconspicuous. The shuttle has a random-reality drive, which, upon activate, reshuffles every dimension, not just this one. I activate it, fly off. I arrive into a newly constructed alternate universe where space is planets, and planets were space, meaning reality itself is an infinite mass of land and sea, with large spheres of vacuum and nothing blotting it here and there. I land near a small community of humanoid hamsters, and integrate into their society.

My Mask.

I have many clones because the True Inary is never the one to attack. The True Inary is sealed inside the Godkarmachine, a device that is protected by the utmost godmodding, thus no god could get to it except me. The Godkarmachine produces as many clones of me as I see fit. 

I teleport into your "new universe" as I would any other. I take over the minds of the hamsterpeople and I make them tear you to shreds and eat you. I then leave your dimension and return to the base dimension.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I mind-control the hamster people to throw up my bits and reanimate me through hamster-necromancy. I proceed to perform the same kind of dimension-hopping as I did with TwilightVezon a few pages back using the Kakama to go to this Godkarmachine which I access with my god-power-cancelling-power. I destroy your original body and destroy the machine. Before doing so, I learn the location of each and every one of your clones. I hunt them down, one by one, leaving the one with the mask for last. By the time I get to you, I become a rugged, grizzled bad"butt" who has a quippy one-line for every situation. I finally find the clone with the mask.

"want the mask?" I ask. I take the mask and beat you to death with it.

"Here's the mask, @$äđ@#{]er"

My Mask

I acknowledge the actions you take and continue to live inside my comfy Godkarmachine as you destroy a very well made, but nonetheless fake version of it.

Face it. You can't purge me. No one can purge me. 

I strangle you and eviscerate your zombified body.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

In an attempt to force you into coming up with more creative methods of stealing the mask, through sheer force of will to squeeze more originality out of you causes me to become resurrected. All fakes, originals, replicas, back-ups of the Godkarmachine and any other excuse to negate this post are destroyed, prevented and ignored. My form glows with the energy derived from the hope of seeing you come up with more elaborate pieces of written forum gaming, shattering every incarnation of your soul ever to exist and reform you into a single, mortal being, with nothing but the power of IMAGINATION! to help you.

Naturally, I take the mask during the process.

My Mask. Your move.

May I ask you a completely serious question? Do you think you're cool?

I'll give it to you. The Godkarmachine breaks. The schemes around it are destroyed, even though I haven't used the darn thing to godmod in months. A shame really, it was kind of nice a way to stake a claim in a group of people who shun you out because you're not a "god". But whatever. It seems I'll just have to use what you ignored: the Spirit Buster. 

Completely enraged, I thrust the thing towards you. You, with your incredible speed, obviously dodge with ease. Is it speed you want? As you did before, I begin to step through time at an accelerated rate. In order to compensate for my new speed as you watch your opponent seemingly jumping about, you push your Kakama to its limits. As I begin another slash at you, you attempt to dodge, but this time, you aren't as lucky. You arm is sliced in two and you watch your forearm drop to the floor. You become desperate as you try to reciprocate the blow and speed up to the maximum velocity you can. I dodge your attack jump back into the stream of time at its original rate. You are still moving at an incredible velocity. I punch the air near me, and you slam into my fist and you are knocked unconscious as shards of metallic skull penetrate into your brain. I take the mask and I kick you as hard as I can while your body tries to get a hold of itself, bleeding out in the process.

My mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

No.  :P

I desperately wave my stump at you as it squirty bodily fluids in a rather pathetic display of defiance. As you attempt to savor your gruesome victory over my crushed and dying body, a drop flies into your eye, temporarily blinding you. I crawl up to the mask, grab it, and in a final exertion of effort, use my cracked kanohi to crawl at a relatively high speed for a few moments before I faint and seemingly die.

An unknown amount of time later, I awake, however the only sign of this I detect is the return of pain. The world around me is dark. I start hearing muffled sounds. A door slams shut. A HUD suddenly appears over the blackness. Out of nowhere, light blinds me. The world is blurry, but my eyes focus unnaturally quickly. The HUD begins to scan my surroundings. I lift my hands in front of my face - one is silver and bulky as opposed to the tan and black natural arm. 

I have been rebuilt, and am Cyber-Pohatu!

Nyrah Ghosts from beyond a two-way mirror determine I have not become a crazed murder machine, and open the gate. They hand me the odd object I was carrying - the mask - and send me on my way. 

"But why did you do this?" I ask.

"Just a job" they say.

"Who hired you?" I ask. Their answer shocked me to the core. The plot thickens. One of the Ghosts looks at me saying...

TwilightVezon

dun dun DUUUUUUUN

My Mask.

I begin to follow you around, researching your new form. With news that a cybernetic being had arisen from my gruesome murder out of sheer rage, I prepare something... 

EMP! Your electronic parts shut down, and I take the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I saw Gunhaver, trying hard as Gunhaver could try, what could i do,

Gunhaver's fun had gone, and left Gunhaver blue.

NOBODY KNEW!

What kind of magic spell to use?

Slugs and Snails,

or puppy dogs tails.

Thunder or Lightning

THEN GUNHAVER SAID!

DANCE, MAGIC DANCE, MAGIC DANCE,

MAGIC DANCE, MAGIIC DANCE

Put that Gunhaver spell on me!

JUMP, MAGIC JUMP, MAGIC JUMP!

MAGIC JUMP, MAGIC JUMP!

Put that magic jump on me!

Slap that Gunhaver, make him free!

No questions, My Mask.

No, Bowies Mask!

(I have nothing against you xD )

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

This is the song written for Steal the Mask,

This is the fight: Toru and Cheese,

I'm going to kill you with a forklift! Ole!

This is the song right after the Godkarmachine's destruction,

This is the fight: TwilightVezon and Pohaturon,

Now strap in tight, and let's get set for action,

To launch another ship off this planet!

I have successfully killed you all with a forklift! My mask, huzzah!