Interesting Bionicle Finds Topic

UnderscoreChronix

I have black and white coloured Kanoka launchers but have no idea where they're from... I got one at the same time as I got me tanoka so perhaps they came together? That is pre bionicle though I think so not sure if the tanoka even came with a launcher!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

My friend a couple years ago decided he did not want his bionicle sets anymore (which included Rockoh T3, all the barraki, a handfull of nuva, various-titans-which-I-can't-remember, the mistika, a few bohrok, a couple piraka, a couple mahri, gadunka, and a ton more), so he put them all in a box and said he'd sell them to me for $10. I felt bad because I thought he was ripping himself off, so I gave him $20.

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

I have black and white coloured Kanoka launchers but have no idea where they're from... I got one at the same time as I got me tanoka so perhaps they came together? That is pre bionicle though I think so not sure if the tanoka even came with a launcher!

Kanoka launchers came in the disk packs in red, white, blue, brown, green, and silver (all Metru colours). The black one came with the trans-red Kanoka, but I don't think it was in any disk packs. Like you say, the Tanoka was a Throwbots prototype and the launchers weren't designed until 2003ish.

Also - more on-topic, I just remembered that several years ago my cousin decided to sell his Bionicle collection to me for $100. It included Cahdok & Gahdok, all six Bohrok, some Rahi, and plenty more that I don't remember off-hand. Definitely a good deal.

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

I just won an Exo-Toa and a Boxor on eBay for £16 including shipping.

Nice!

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724

Found a bunch of Kanoka packs at a Lego store a couple of days ago (in Prague). Which is probably the strangest sight I've come across, seeing as how they're 10 years old and just lowly collectibles. Still bought one though after hesitating a bit. :P

You should have bought ALL of them. And sold them to us.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Back in 2010, while I was on vacation, I came across a store that had:

Tahu Mata

Gali Mata

Hordika Whenua

Visorak Boggarak

I purchased one Tahu Mata, one Gali Mata, and one UFO set.  I think that they were all around their original price!!! :o :D

I also recently got an Exclusive Tahu Mask off of eBay for $35. ;)

~Daler

Back in 2010, while I was on vacation, I came across a store that had:

Tahu Mata

Gali Mata

Hordika Whenua

Visorak Boggarak

I purchased one Tahu Mata, one Gali Mata, and one UFO set.  I think that they were all around their original price!!! :o :D

I also recently got an Exclusive Tahu Mask off of eBay for $35. ;)

Like, factory-sealed? That's pretty awesome.

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

I found a sealed Hewkii Mahri set at a garage sale for only $1 once!

I'm jealous, I really miss my Hewkii Mahri. I should start scouting out garage sales.

I don't remember if I posted about this or not here, but I found a few misprint pieces in my giant bin of Bionicle parts I didn't even know I had until a few weeks ago.

Hah me too! Were any of them really interesting?

IetTsFQ.png

I'm jealous, I really miss my Hewkii Mahri. I should start scouting out garage sales.

I don't remember if I posted about this or not here, but I found a few misprint pieces in my giant bin of Bionicle parts I didn't even know I had until a few weeks ago.

Dang. Edited by Klack
  • Upvote 1

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

Well, here's what I found: 2 gold/clear Bohrok eyes,and a set Inika Jaller thighs/legs that seemed to be injected with a swirly black pattern.

Political content removed. -B6

Well, here's what I found: 2 gold/clear Bohrok eyes,and a set Inika Jaller thighs/legs that seemed to be injected with a swirly black pattern.

We NEED pictures >.< Edited by UngluedBike
  • Upvote 2

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not bad KF, that's a cheap Von Nebula! It kinda doesn't count because it isn't Bionicle but I think it's probably fine to discuss it here anyway!

Also, this;

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa460/Tim_Munt/Muntok/10647093_10152841425321763_2559692953606510802_n_zps7fc87d94.jpg

Wow! I'd really love to have a banner like this, would fit very well next to my detolf cases :D

Is it a cloth material banner btw? Kind of hard to see on the picture!

Edit: Large quoted image linked.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

oBDcYei.jpg

It is indeed material. Very nice too! Got it rolled up safely upstairs right now which is good as it won't wear or fade but kind of a bummer as I'd love to have it on display somewhere!!!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I bought the Kanohi Kraahkan: Epic Edition a while ago. I'll do a review of it once I get it on Friday or so.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

What on earth is the epic edition :s

What did the boy say to the blind man when they traveled too the ocean?

You'll sea soon.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I once got a beat-up Piraka Stronghold for $8 at a Wal-Mart, around late 2007 or so I think. It was a pretty sweet deal.

Also, in 2010 I was able to find a couple of Thornatus V9 almost hidden away at another Wal-Mart, on clearance (for $25).

More recently, I found some Quest for the Masks packs at a Comics n Stuff a few weeks back. 

Edited by farmstink buttlass
  • Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png