The Tiny Gif shop

Lemony Lepid

Thank you so much Click!

Sorry, I meant to PM you, but looks like you figured it out.

YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Wait, how do I save it as a moving GIF?

Right click, "Save Image As," and it should work. Whatever program you are previewing it in may not support animated GIFs, but using Internet Explorer or your preferred internet browser usually works.

Toas and such are on hold for now.... Since my grades are still quite poor. The time that I will earn will be reserved for my new comic backgrounds and such. I am sorry that I have not been doing all the orders. And I'm sorry Click for dropping it all on you. Click, you may request closure until I get back, or you can keep going, or just leave it for suggestions. Your call.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I've been getting behind with all of this. I guess I was hoping Loganto would be able to do a few of them. As long as I don't have many commissions, I don't mind keeping it open.

So, I'm still trying to figure out the Toa, and I'm still working on the Suletu, but I've got a Skull Spider and Icarax (not mine, but I found it somewhere).

Johnathan Crane:
smileyicarax.gif

[img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Other/BioSmilies/smileyicarax.gif]

Skakdi Chronicler:
purpleskullspider.gif

[img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Other/BioSmilies/purpleskullspider.gif]

As always, I encourage you to save it to your own preferred file hosting site so you always have access to it.

Gah, sorry click!

Can you make my Self-MOC? 

http://i.imgur.com/009djBP.jpg 

The one in the image is slightly outdated, but I guess it'll do. 

Here you go

output_otkuf8.gif

EDIT

Request: If this isn't too complicated, a purple toa with a purple noble matatu and a knife in each hand (turning into a smiley, of course :P)

Here is your VERY purple toa.

output_2gdi5r.gif

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

I finished that Suletu you asked for a while back, Skakdi Chronicler.

purplesuletu.gif

[img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Other/BioSmilies/purplesuletu.gif]

After that, I think I just have the 2015 Mask of Stone, which I just finished respriting since Terton's version went missing with Majhost.

Thanks for stopping in, Loganto! Great to see you back, for a little while. :)

Edited by Click

• 1 month later...

So, I was thinking... do you think you could make a version of the Toa gif you made for me?  I was thinking it might be cool if you could make him swing his sword, or maybe toss it in the air and catch it.

If not that, then maybe a 2003 Matoran version of me jumping up and down excitedly?

Edited by JacobLazer

20795.jpg

So how does this work? Do you just post a request like say... Angry smiley into a Nui-jaga? Does it cost anything? Like are you trading posts for icons or something?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So how does this work? Do you just post a request like say... Angry smiley into a Nui-jaga? Does it cost anything? Like are you trading posts for icons or something?

It's just a quick post of "Hey, make this!" and such. No cash. (Well, unless you're offering... :3)

So, I was thinking... do you think you could make a version of the Toa gif you made for me?  I was thinking it might be cool if you could make him swing his sword, or maybe toss it in the air and catch it.

If not that, then maybe a 2003 Matoran version of me jumping up and down excitedly?

Alright, I'll try... (At some point....)

To be perfectly honest I've been majorly procrastinating recently. But they'll be finished. At some point.

Ah well that is mighty kind of you... Sorry I am broke basically so no cash here. Would be cool if I did...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

You're probably working on a bunch right now, but if possible I'd like the 2015 version of Toa Tahu

http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Tahu_%282015%29

You're probably working on a bunch right now, but if possible I'd like the 2015 version of Toa Tahu

Wait nvm there is one on BZP :smiletahunu:

Edited by -Windrider-

:afro: :afro: :afro: 

Wait nvm there is one on BZP :smiletahunu:

That's Tahu Nuva.

Anyway, if you would be so kind, I would like a Mask of Creation smiley please! :D

Perhaps a spinny one? But if not a normal one will do.

Edited by Tea-rex

Is there a golden ignika one? If not I'd love to see one of those. You guys are killing it by the way. These all look awesome.

Also, I'd love to see phantoka lewa's miru, or a phantoka lewa in general. That would be the coolest ever.

Edited by JanitorJake

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not here to put a request, but I just wanted to show off something I made.  ^_^

Matoran DJ Spinny (Animated)

I also have a few color schemes for you guys to make your own spinnies if you want.

Matoran DJ spinnies

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.