Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

Just checked my walmart. Wasn't there, but man was I excited for the few seconds it took for me to get to the lego aisle.

Thought: for fun, perhaps we should make a world map, and put markers for all the places they have been seen? there's gotta be a web utility for that...

I like that idea.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1242634

Never used this service before, so I'm not sure if I did it right. Password is "bonkles" if necessary.

• Upvote 2
Bliss.png

Just checked my walmart. Wasn't there, but man was I excited for the few seconds it took for me to get to the lego aisle.

Thought: for fun, perhaps we should make a world map, and put markers for all the places they have been seen? there's gotta be a web utility for that...

I like that idea.

Never used this service before, so I'm not sure if I did it right. Password is "bonkles" if necessary.

I added my marker, but accidentally put 'Walmart' instead of TRU.

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

That would be great! I can't wait for these sets!!!

~Daler

I like that idea.

I added my marker, but accidentally put 'Walmart' instead of TRU.

Edited it for you. :P

Bliss.png

Why is there a marker in Antarctica? :D

That must be where Lego is hiding the majority of the Bionicle sets until January 1st. If anyone has a large boat, we can all board it and go there together to get the sets! :P

Anyways, I'm probably going Christmas shopping in the next two days, which would include me checking my local Target and Walmart. I'll report back if I see anything Bionicle related at either of them.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Keep in mind that "BIONICLE in stock" could mean a variety of things to a variety of employees.  It could mean there are BIONICLE sets burning up the shelves, it could mean that there are boxes of BIONICLE sets in the back waiting for January 1, it could mean that the person you're talking to lumps any large humanoid constraction figure under the "BIONICLE" umbrella.

Chances are that most places won't have them available yet, but there are always a handful of early sightings.

• Upvote 4

OpAXNpl.jpg

Keep in mind that "BIONICLE in stock" could mean a variety of things to a variety of employees.  It could mean there are BIONICLE sets burning up the shelves, it could mean that there are boxes of BIONICLE sets in the back waiting for January 1, it could mean that the person you're talking to lumps any large humanoid constraction figure under the "BIONICLE" umbrella.

Chances are that most places won't have them available yet, but there are always a handful of early sightings.

She pointed me to the Lego isle. 

Also, some employees don't even know what BIONICLE is.

• Upvote 1

The aisle with all the Hero Factory sets in it.

• Upvote 3

OpAXNpl.jpg

The aisle with all the Hero Factory sets in it.

Yeah, lol. 

I haven't seen any of the new sets in any of my local stores, but there has been some clearence on some of the shelves in those stores. I've also noticed that Target and Toys-R-Us Australia are having a sale of 20% off on Lego sets, which could lead to bigger clearences and the placements of the new Bionicle sets on shelves.

I must have tried calling 15 stores yesterday. Target won't get them because it "doesn't sell well." I can confirm that Mr. Toys Toyworld will get them though.

Check out my BBC #69 Entry - Mata Nui!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17313-bbc-69-entry-mata-nui/

I haven't seen any of the new sets in any of my local stores, but there has been some clearence on some of the shelves in those stores. I've also noticed that Target and Toys-R-Us Australia are having a sale of 20% off on Lego sets, which could lead to bigger clearences and the placements of the new Bionicle sets on shelves.

I must have tried calling 15 stores yesterday. Target won't get them because it "doesn't sell well." I can confirm that Mr. Toys Toyworld will get them though.

Cool, I'll be checking Super Toyworld the next time I see a relative of mine. (either tomorrow or in a few days) That sucks that Target Australia isn't selling the new sets. I guess they're a Target to avoid.

I've been checking various stores online lately and I still can't find any results of the new sets. It shouldn't be too long now and we'll get to see them on shelves though.

Edited by Rooster Nui

Went to Target today, nothing. No spots or anything, but it was super busy and couldn't find anyone to ask. Walmart, the only employee in the Toy Department didn't understand what "Bionicle was" and insisted to direct me to Mega Bloks.

Finally, at TRU, the employee told me the line ended ears ago (had to explain the relaunch), then she admitted several other customers have asked her about when they will get Bio in, today, as well.

So, apparently Bricks and Blocks in St. Jacobs, Ontario has broken the street date, according to a Redditor who bought Kopaka, Lewa, Onua and Tahu.

Ugh that pic is disgustingly glorious! Maybe the small toy shop back at home has broken the street date, going back in 2 days so it'll be the first place I look! :)

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

It begins....

On a more related note, I will be checking my local Target (in central FL) sometime this week. Wish me luck guys!

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.

Cool, I'll be checking Super Toyworld the next time I see a relative of mine. (either tomorrow or in a few days) That sucks that Target Australia isn't selling the new sets. I guess they're a Target to avoid.

I've been checking various stores online lately and I still can't find any results of the new sets. It shouldn't be too long now and we'll get to see them on shelves though.

Does that mean they wont be in any Target stores in Aus?

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case. It wasn't too long ago that Target Australia discontinued selling Grand Theft Auto 5 because of reasons I don't feel are necessary to mention.

If they're aren't going to be at Target because they didn't sell well there, then let that be a reminder to fans that plenty of retailers would be doing the same thing had Lego shipped the new line out while the previous generation of sets suffered from poor sales by not being cancelled quick enough.

Anyway, I still haven't found any sign of the new sets online for stores in my area. Just as I said before, it shouldn't be too long. We only have to wait. :D

• Upvote 1

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case. It wasn't too long ago that Target Australia discontinued selling Grand Theft Auto 5 because of reasons I don't feel are necessary to mention.

If they're aren't going to be at Target because they didn't sell well there, then let that be a reminder to fans that plenty of retailers would be doing the same thing had Lego shipped the new line out while the previous generation of sets suffered from poor sales by not being cancelled quick enough.

Anyway, I still haven't found any sign of the new sets online for stores in my area. Just as I said before, it shouldn't be too long. We only have to wait. :D

Yes, hopefully Christmas will give me some money to purchase them with. :)

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

So, apparently Bricks and Blocks in St. Jacobs, Ontario has broken the street date, according to a Redditor who bought Kopaka, Lewa, Onua and Tahu.

4SWWcMa.jpg

THE TOA ARE COMING!!!

• Upvote 2

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Checked my local Target today. Nada :/

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.

Looked in 4 stores in a shopping complex, and 1 in another today, but didn't find any. Although I did find and buy the set XT4 from Hero Factory (Yellow pieces mmmmm :P). I'm in Australia by the way.