The Kanohi Force

Dallior

Real Facts, starring Kovika:

Galidor was actually one of the worst selling lines I can think of. It was ugly and had no good viewpoints whatsoever, kind of like Irrie.

• Upvote 2

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Awh, Ghiddy. :( But spam is delicious! :P

Anyway, I have another chapter of the Shadow Saga for you!

Chapter 2

Mask Collector paced around his room, waiting for his new “friends” to deliver their reports. Akutahn, Zylor, Oohmin, Vroxx, and the ECDR were but few of many that had escaped from BBC and the Library. And here stood a few of them whom MC had entrusted to assist him in his endeavor. “Has he gone to the Archipelago yet?”

The ECDR spoke up. “My creator has indeed crossed the bridge, and he has been joined by two others. He has the Flashbaki with him.”

Mask Collector whirled on the oversized drone. “Of course he has it! If I owned that mask, I’d never let it out of my sight! But soon enough… Yes, soon, we will have it. The precious…”

Oohmin, the spider queen, hissed, bringing the obsessed museum curator out of his muttering. “What shall we do now?”

“Hm? Why, we slit their throats and peel the mask off of The 1st Shadow’s dead face!”

Akutahn grunted. “Even I know that’s not allowed. You can’t kill another member.”

Mask Collector grinned. “True, but we can torture him until he gives it up!”

The titanic Makuta crossed his arms. “Then why not simply capture him and take it while he’s restrained?”

“Oh, but that’s no fun! We must take great care with this one, precious. He’s too smart to be captured, and we can’t risk damaging the precious.”

Mask Collector suddenly straightened and pointed at the assorted lot. “If he is at the Library now, then he’ll likely go to BBC next! Confront him there! You, there!” He pointed to a group of figures out of the Bionicle Mafia series. “Go to the Library and ensure that he’s driven there! Go, now!”

The group rushed out of the dark room. A few of them donned the Exo Kuta Armors parked outside. Akutahn and the ECDR were too big for them, nor did they need the armor. The Makuta of Okoto flew ahead while the Evil Cyclopian Death Robot ran beneath him.

Mask Collector watched his new minions depart. “Soon, yes. We will have the precious… the Flashbaki!”

To be continued...

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

*dies*

Wow, great job, Shadowmahn! I remember looking up to Mask collector in the Days of Yore (Zachariah Yore, to be precise :P ). Never thought he'd be so sinister! :P

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

*dies*

Wow, great job, Shadowmahn! I remember looking up to Mask collector in the Days of Yore (Zachariah Yore, to be precise :P ). Never thought he'd be so sinister! :P

All with his permission, of course. :) Besides, he has good intentions. We all know he'll go to great lengths to ensure he completes his collection, and the Flashbaki is no exception. I've been evading him for too long, and it's driven him a little nuts, so the story goes. :P

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

So, the Kanohi Force has gained enemies now? I'll be sure to give them a warm welcome. *Pops Knuckles*

Wait, I thought you said that our enemies were the mods. Remember you  were talking about how you planned on disposing of them to lead a glorious uprising where the Kanohi Force would seize control of BZPower?

I mean...uh...spam is bad! 

Edited by The Irrational Rock
  • Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

So, the Kanohi Force has gained enemies now? I'll be sure to give them a warm welcome. *Pops Knuckles*

Wait, I thought you said that our enemies were the mods. Remember you  were talking about how you planned on disposing of them to lead a glorious uprising where the Kanohi Force would seize control of BZPower?

I thought that was you,

No wait, you were saying that about the Leedurship board,

Wait, I thought you said that our enemies were the mods. Remember you were talking about how you planned on disposing of them to lead a glorious uprising where the Kanohi Force would seize control of BZPower?

I thought that was you,

No wait, you were saying that about the Leedurship board,

Oh, that? Uh... Blame the juggling Visorak.
  • Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Only in the comments section Dallior, But, perhaps one day, I will copy and paste the form into Private Messenger System, Send it to Ghiddy, and become a Miru wearing Member!

Perhaps one day.

But that day, is not today.

Edited by Dragon11603
  • Upvote 1

Spam? Oh, no! I'll save the day! By blocking it with a new installment of the Shadow Saga!

Chapter 3

“There. That’s most of them.” Axilus Prime forced the escaped characters into the room that housed their stories and deadlocked the door.

Shadow and Varova still grappled with a few of Ballom’s Terra Nui Trilogy characters. Fortunately, outside of the story, away from the world their author had imagined for them, their power was diminished, making them a little less trouble than Black Six may have realized at first.

“Seriously, this is ridiculous,” Varova said as he tossed his opponent aside. “How did these things even get out?”

Shadow ducked as the beast before him took a swipe at his head. “Wait until you see what’s broken out of the Exhibition Hall. All those MOCs running free…” He trailed off as he drove his drill-staff into the beast’s shoulder.

Axilus walked over and bashed Varova’s opponent in the head with his fist, knocking it unconscious. “Well, let’s finish this and get over there.”

Shadow had just downed his opponent. It wasn’t out, but it had evidently learned its lesson. It gave him a look that suggested it wasn’t pleased about being beaten by a Matoran. “Then lock these two up and we’ll—“

He was cut off by a beep from his BZPad. He pulled it out and opened the new message. It was from Black Six, and read:

“BIONICLE Discussion dealing in progress. We’ll hold it off for now. Any luck?”

Shadow quickly replied:

“Yes. I enlisted Axilus Prime and Toa Varova to help me in the Creative Archipelago. We just cleared the Library, but I suspect there may be a few more we missed. BBC is still in need of work.”

He sent the message and turned back to his friends. “We’ll need to do a quick search around here.” In a blink, he disappeared, leaving the Toa and titan staring at the spot he’d just vacated. In seconds, he was back. “Search complete. There’s a whole group from Bionicle Mafia on the third floor. Not sure how we missed it, but—“

*beep-beep*

Another message from B6:

“Good work. I’m sending Zatth and a few others to help down there. Can I ask you to drop in on S&T? It’s a madhouse over there. Well, more than usual. The others should be there.”

The reply:

“I’m on it. Thanks for the heads-up.”

He turned to his comrades. “Sadly, I must leave you to deal with this alone. Nothing you can’t handle, I know. Black Six needs you to join Zatth over at the Exhibition Hall when you’re finished. I’ll return as soon as I can.”

Axillus nodded, and raised his sword in salute. “We’ll do what we can.” Toa Varova nodded his agreement.

With that, Shadow sped out the door and across the bridge to the mainland.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~