• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Shows Are You Watching?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Malevolence

Malevolence
  • Banned Members
  • Tohunga

• 42 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2011 - 02:52 PM

The Title explains it. You can throw in some that you'd finished watching if you like.Right now, I'm working my way through Lark Rise to Candleford which is absolutely brilliant! One of the few costume dramas I can watch without being annoyed by the multiple series.I'm also watching The Fades, though I kind of fell behind. I think I stopped at around Episode 2. I've gotten midway through League of Gentlemen, though I'll admit it's been a while since I watched it.I'd downloaded a large collection of shows to watch as well, includng Yes, Minister (For shame, I know.)Shows I've watched to completion...There's a lot.One Foot in the GraveAs Time Goes ByPsychoville (Somewhat sad there won't be a third series, but I'm happy it was pretty well tied up)and a lot more. OH!Single Father with the stellar David Tennent! I was truely impressed with how well done and touching this series was. Happy it was only one short series too. I'd probably hate it if they dragged it out too long.

69 Days to a Better Body
Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

Posted Image

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks
Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

#2 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 01:22 AM

Shows that are currently playing:Monday: Hawaii 5-0Tuesday: NCIS; NCIS: Los AngelesWednesday: Criminal MindsThursday: Person of Interest; Big Bang TheoryFriday: CSI: NYI am also watching LOST, after finally being persuaded by Nuju Metru -- it's a great show; I'm on the last season right now.Posted Image

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

winter.jpg

#3 Offline 16N1K4

16N1K4
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 243 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 02:04 AM

Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, Medium and various cartoons. I also watch Raw and SmackDown.
Not sure I can show my site in my sig, so I'll just show you a picture from it.
Posted Image
The former piraka570.

#4 Offline Xomeron

Xomeron
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,617 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 02:16 AM

Game Of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, and Leverage.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."
"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

#5 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 06:25 AM

Live Action:Ongoing:- Hawaii Five-0- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation- CSI: Miami- CSI: NY- Fringe- CastleFinished:- Star Trek: TOS- Star Trek: TNG- Star Trek: Voyager- Star Trek: Enterprise- HeroesNeed to finish:- Battlestar Galactica (Modern)- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine- Stargate: AtlantisAnimation:Ongoing:- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- Transformers: Prime- Star Wars: The Clone WarsFinished:- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest- Transformers Animated- Star Wars: Clone Wars- Beast Wars- Beast Machines- Cow & Chicken- I.M. Weasel- Dexter's Laboratory- PowerPuff Girls- Pirates of Dark Water- Fish Police- DragonBall Z- DragonBall GTNeed to finish:- DragonBall Kai- DragonBallI'm fairly sure there are more, but I cannae think of 'em right now.

Edited by Valenti, Nov 07 2011 - 06:27 AM.

~Everypony wants to rule the world.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

~My Little Pony~ ~Mass Effect~

#6 Offline Willy Brandt

Willy Brandt
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,770 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 08:51 AM

Monday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportTuesday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportWednesday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportThursday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportFriday: How I Met Your Mother, Daily Show, Colbert ReportSaturday: Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Daily Show, Colbert ReportSunday: Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Daily Show, Colbert Reportand then a bunch of shows whose names I will not utter to not embarass myself.-Dovydas

Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine, Nov 07 2011 - 08:52 AM.

91h1.png

critical acclaim:

"All I know is I'll be playing it because it's awesome. And that's about all that really matters." - Toa Levacius Zehvor

"Without a doubt, worth every post.

So like three if you're me." - The Doc

"Despite nobody mentioning me specifically at all in their speechy thingy even though I'm a good friend of all three staff members (or so I thought </3), GoMN is still an objectively good game and should be voted for. Alongside Spirits of the Ice, because, well, y'know. #shamless plug" -Kal Grochi

#7 Online Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,573 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 08:59 AM

o.0/></Why do you want to know?BBC:SherlockDoctor WhoFormerly MerlinRobin Hood (Until it ended)Other:Alphas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#8 Offline Xeren Ozone

Xeren Ozone
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 431 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2011 - 09:05 AM

Psych, Seen every episode, at least TwiceMonk, Seen every episode, at least TwiceRed vs Blue, Seen every episode, excluding season oneMy Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Working my way through season 1Deadliest Warrior, Seen every episode, excluding season three

Posted Image

#9 Offline Hahligirl56

Hahligirl56
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,467 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 12:48 PM

Recently, I've been watching:Danny PhantomNed's Declassified School Survival GuideJeopardy!Wheel of FortuneThe Andy Griffith ShowArthur (from the Marc Brown series)AnimaniacsAnd a little bit of classic Looney Toons. :)
Hahligirl56 - fan since 2004.
"The fool wanders, a wise man travels." - Thomas Fuller
"Problems are only opportunities in work clothes." - Henry J. Kaiser
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." - Jesse Jackson

#10 Offline Dorek

Dorek
  • Members
  • Master of Fear Frenzied

• 5,832 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 01:01 PM

I've actually been sucked into a number of shows this fall, it's sapping up a lot of my time.Sunday: CSI: Miami http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.pngMonday: Terra NovaTuesday: Last Man StandingWednesday: Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVUThursday: The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, Parks & Rec (to a point), BonesFriday: Supernatural, FringeSaturday: Saturday Night LiveThere's plenty of other stuff I'll watch, but nothing I'm really following. I'm trying to keep up with Grimm, but NBC was a ratings troll, and unfortunately I don't have the TiVo capacity to tape more than two shows at a time; Fringe and Supernatural were there first, and are generally better anyway. I have a habit of getting sucked into NBC's Thursday comedy lineup, but I loathe Community, and Whitney is meh. I haven't been fully watching Pan-Am, but my dad has been having me record it, so lord knows I'll catch up when he gets back.And of course I try to watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report every night, but that's also challenging at times. Thankfully they air tons of repeats of the day after.Some shows have yet to start airing, too, like 30 Rock (what is it with all these female leads getting pregnant) and Futurama and stuff.

Edited by Dorek, Nov 09 2011 - 01:04 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Offline Xeren Ozone

Xeren Ozone
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 431 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 01:44 PM

Ever since last night, I started watching Death Note. In just 12 hours(Counting sleep ofcourse) Im on episode 12 right now :P I even made a makeshift Death Note as a stress reliever. It helps. Not many things are a better stress reliever then imagining the person who makes you mad die a painful death that you have just about 100 percent control over >D

Posted Image

#12 Offline Rakun Riley

Rakun Riley
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,489 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 04:36 PM

The Walking Dead, Sons of Guns, Star Wars: The Clone Wars (for the story only) and occasionally a few random shows on Comedy Central.

Rakun at your service!

#13 Offline an actual real life horse

an actual real life horse
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,856 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 11:01 PM

Watching
    [*]Fringe[*]My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic[*]How I Met Your Mother[*]2 Broke Girls[*]The Big Bang Theory[*]Rules of Engagement[*]The Office[/list]Finished*
      [*]Stargate SG-1[*]Star Trek: The Next Generation[/list]*Within recent memory

#14 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 11:08 PM

Currently re-watching the revived series of Doctor Who, and that's it, really. The whole "I don't actually own a TV" thing gets in the way of watching other shows I love, like the Daily Show and Mythbusters.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.

#15 Offline Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 754 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 11:38 PM

A new show that I'm watching is Last Man Standing on ABC. I like Home Improvement, so I thought I'd give this show a shot.

Edited by Superbionicle, Nov 09 2011 - 11:40 PM.

Posted Image

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

#16 Offline Malevolence

Malevolence
  • Banned Members
  • Tohunga

• 42 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 11:48 PM

^How is it doing? I've been interested, but never actually get to watch most shows on those channels.

69 Days to a Better Body
Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Posted Image

#17 Offline Project Nightfall

Project Nightfall
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,360 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2011 - 11:55 PM

Right now?- Law & Order + Special Victims Unit- House M.D.- Ghost Hunters- My Little Pony: Friendship is Bloody Magic.- The Office- Bones- American Dad + The Cleveland Show + Family Guy- The Simpsons...And that's it actually, if I remember well.

27946801_un-live-action-trailer-per-il-d

#18 Offline dotcom

dotcom
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,792 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2011 - 12:04 AM

Hmm... I think the only currently-running shows I'm watching are The Office, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Generator Rex and Star Wars: The Clone Wars,Wow that's kind of really lame.edit: also MLP. For got about My Little Pony.

Edited by dotcom, Nov 10 2011 - 12:04 AM.

storengusu_-_copy.jpg

#19 Offline Malevolence

Malevolence
  • Banned Members
  • Tohunga

• 42 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2011 - 02:08 AM

So...Aside from the Doctor Who/Sherlock watchers, I'm pretty much the only person regularly viewing British shows?

69 Days to a Better Body

Posted Image

#20 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2011 - 01:14 PM

I watch old Blackadder every once in a while, if it counts.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.

#21 Offline Dorek

Dorek
  • Members
  • Master of Fear Frenzied

• 5,832 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2011 - 01:30 PM

I've been watching the occasional episode of MI-5, as well as Prime Suspect (the British version, obviously, though the American version isn't too bad), but I'm not a big fan of watching stuff on my computer, so that basically leaves one channel to watch stuff on.

Posted Image

#22 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,167 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2011 - 01:58 PM

I don't watch TV shows much anymore. But, due to some influence from, uh, many BZP members, I've become attached to a certain show containing pegasuses (pegasi?) and unicorns.... Thank you, BZPower.... You've corrupted my reputation. :P But I'm okay with it! :)Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#23 Offline Xeren Ozone

Xeren Ozone
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 431 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2011 - 03:09 PM

So...Aside from the Doctor Who/Sherlock watchers, I'm pretty much the only person regularly viewing British shows?

No. Mr. Bean. I grew up watching 5 movies. The first Mr. Bean movie was one of them.

I watch old Blackadder every once in a while, if it counts.

It counts, very much indeed. I watch, just about anything with Rowan Atkinson in it.

Posted Image

#24 Offline Blue Fire

Blue Fire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 645 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2011 - 10:33 PM

Sunday: The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad (on hold until (probably) next summer)Monday: Daily Show, Colbert ReportTuesday: Daily Show, Colbert ReportWednesday: Criminal Minds, South Park, Daily Show, Colbert ReportThursday: Daily Show, Colbert ReportFriday: Criminal MindsSaturday: America's Most Wanted

Counting down the days until Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is released... whenever that may be.

#25 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2011 - 01:56 PM

Psych, The Mentalist. Mythbusters, and then Malcolm in the Middle on Netflix.

khsora546.png

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me

Currently Playing: ~ Muramasa Rebirth ~ Hyperdimension Neptunia V ~ Watch Dogs ~ Infamous: Second Son ~

MyAnimeList

#26 Offline BBCCD

BBCCD
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2011 - 04:02 AM

the amount of crime dramas in this thread is TOO D*** HIGH!i watch too much tv...how i met your motherthe officethe walking deadbeavis and buttheadterranovamythbustersstorage warsbizarre foodsthe big bang theorythe list goes on...
QUOTE(Marquise Mindfang @ Apr 19 2011, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This topic so far
If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?
Vs.
If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

#27 Offline Malevolence

Malevolence
  • Banned Members
  • Tohunga

• 42 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2011 - 08:32 AM

I can never get into crime dramas (Aside from Marple, Poirot, Detective Lynley, Midsommer, etc.). A few episodes at a time can be interesting, but after a while it's really just the same thing over and over again, with a little character drama slapped in between. It's the same reason I loathe House.

69 Days to a Better Body

Posted Image

#28 Offline BBCCD

BBCCD
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2011 - 02:48 PM

its seems like 90% of new, non-sitcom shows are crime dramas. they're all the same except with a little tiny twist on what kind of crimes they deal with. the only ones i ever somewhat liked was Bones, Monk, and Psych, but that's because the character interaction was funny. none of the other ones are funny and all get boring fast.
QUOTE(Marquise Mindfang @ Apr 19 2011, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This topic so far
If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?
Vs.
If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

#29 Offline Willy Brandt

Willy Brandt
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,770 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2011 - 03:01 PM

I can never get into crime dramas (Aside from Marple, Poirot, Detective Lynley, Midsommer, etc.). A few episodes at a time can be interesting, but after a while it's really just the same thing over and over again, with a little character drama slapped in between. It's the same reason I loathe House.

Pretty much the same for me, Inspector Montalbano also in the list of exceptions though.-Dovydas

Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine, Nov 17 2011 - 03:06 PM.

91h1.png

critical acclaim:

"All I know is I'll be playing it because it's awesome. And that's about all that really matters." - Toa Levacius Zehvor

"Without a doubt, worth every post.

So like three if you're me." - The Doc

"Despite nobody mentioning me specifically at all in their speechy thingy even though I'm a good friend of all three staff members (or so I thought </3), GoMN is still an objectively good game and should be voted for. Alongside Spirits of the Ice, because, well, y'know. #shamless plug" -Kal Grochi

#30 Offline -Toa Lhikevikk-

-Toa Lhikevikk-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,513 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 17 2011 - 03:04 PM

Doctor Who, Sherlock, Monk, MythBusters... I think that's it actually. :P

Posted Image

#31 Offline ~JC~

~JC~
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 01:12 PM

i recently finished seasons 1-6 of entourage, which is an absolutely fantastic show, especially for an up and coming actor like myself hurrhurrhurr. i'm waiting for either seasons 7 and 8 to be released on dvd (season 7 might be out, actually, havent checked in awhile.) or i just watch it online. i'm kinda holding off on the latter because i have odd values about watching television shows.i'm also enjoying shows like the big bang theory and every so often, terra nova. i haven't seen all the episodes of terra but i've liked what i've seen. haven't been persuaded to go back and see the rest, though.

tu whit, tu whoo

#32 Offline Jeordeon

Jeordeon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,622 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 03:46 PM

I am also watching LOST, after finally being persuaded by Nuju Metru -- it's a great show; I'm on the last season right now.Posted Image

You may want to read Lord of the Flies after watching that (or at lease Spark Note it). It'll make you look at that show in a whole new way O.OI loved LOST. Such a captivating, mesmerizing show =D Maybe I'll re-watch it sooner or later.Anyways, I'm just keeping up to date with The Office, American Dad!, Family Guy, and I would be watching 30 Rock but Hulu stopped streaming it, so I'll have to stick to season-to-season on Netflix.Fire & Ice

dQsQh.jpg

It's all about relativity.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users