Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

Quicke scene, since I have an exam tomorrow.Scene 6: The Townironman197 was once again walking alone when a Cultist (this one was different than the last, who was obviously now dead. Stupid cultist.) stepped out from the shadows, chuckling."G'day, mate." ironman nodded, quoting the Sniper."Get over here." the Cultist ordered, tossing a rope at ironman that dissolved in mid-air."Still have the ubercharge, i'm afraid." ironman informed him. "So long!"The Cultist cursed, then shrugged, deciding that he actually wanted to die anyway. Who liked Hapori Dume? That guy was for losers.Suspects in Attempted Kidnapping:-Toa of Dancing-ironman197-Noble Knight Biobeast-Jl1223 X

Wait.ironman is a suspect...in his OWN attempted kidnapping? O_o

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

BTW, guys, if I or TR18 show up, kill us.No, this is not confirmed. However, I believe he is the CL.

So, I vote ToD. =PSilly cult, you don't go after the person you just tried and failed to kidnap. xD Kudos to the Medic for succeeding twice in a row. =P

Suspects in Attempted Kidnapping:-ironman197

... :dazed: Okay, I think i'm being kept out of the loop here or something. ... Anyways, it would seem that despite him helping us out that we should eliminate Toa of Dancing. To say it in the same way as the Sniper, "Aw, I'm sorry mate". He was a good Pyro... trying to set the world ablaze, but falling short. ... Oh well.

Hey,that's right! I'm already dead! Hahaha!Hanging 6: Noble Knight Biobeast Toa of DancingThe Detective sat down with Toa of Dancing and Noble Knight Biobeast in the same cafe that he'd killed Lhikevikk in several days before. Also, the Medic and Dark Chronicler (aka Zoma) were there too."Why am I here?" Biobeast asked. "I didn't do anything.""You are guilty!" Zoma yelled, pointing an accusatory finger."I am not! It was clearly Toa of Dancing! He went missing a few days ago!" Biobeast protested."I agree with Zoma, actually. Toa of Dancing is clearly doomed, but I believe you to be guilty." the Detective nodded. "Both of you.""Impossible." Toa of Dancing sniffed."How about ve all listen to ze Medic." the Medic interupted. "I zink zat Toa of Dancing is guilty, so ve should zust hang him.""The Wretched Automaton agreed with me too." Zoma pointed out."Never mind that." the Detective said hurriedly. "Alright, Toa of Dancing it is."Before the former Pyro had any time to protest, the Detective pulled out his shotgun and unloaded a single round, which went straight through the Cultist's glass of eggnog and into his face.Cultist Lynched."There." The Detective sighed. "One more to go.""Meh. All in good fun, right?" Zoma grinned nervously. "Right?""Sure." the Medic nodded suspiciously. "Absolutely."All roles pm.-ibrow

Meeeeeeh.I guess that ironman is cult leader.

... Really?So if your guess was correct, that 'd mean that apparently the Cult Leader can attempt to capture himself. Twice. Nice cover up/distraction though, I will commend you for that. Makes the game more exciting.EDIT: ... Why does it seem as though anytime I say anything pretty much ever that everybody gets quiet? It feels lonely. Edited by ironman197

Yeah, hurry up.Next time, give the "PM the guy" roles to very active players.

If it worked like that, then some people would constantly be villagers/mafioso and some constantly doctor/detective/godfather. That means that idea would not work well.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Or, alternatively get rid of the godfather!As I keep saying, the time that there was no godfather, and I was mafia, the mafia reacted every two seconds after the request to PM, because I PMed the person in charge as soon as the hanging was finished. And since it's typically the mafia who's always slow(And the other two could theoretically be skipped if it was really needed... Allowing any of the Mafia to PM would be good.