Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2020 at 5:30 PM, Onaku said:

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo simply stared at the speaker incredulously for a good few moments, before putting the palm of his hand to his face and sighing. "Alright, first off I already told you, I am Toa Okuo. Second... I imagine you don't know what's happened in the last week or so, do you?"

"Yes, and, who are you? Who is 'Toa Okuo' to the world? :annoyed:" the voice pressed, sounding annoyed and yet not impatient. "I am up-to-date on all current events in the known universe as of... one.hundred.and.eighty.three hours and... forty.one minutes ago! ^_^"

Okuo might have realized this statement was in sync with the approximate time Dume was killed and the whole world went into chaos. 

Edited by EmperorWhenua

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

Waveahk finishes his drink, before staring blankly at Stannis. "Well, its not often I hear the dumbest things I've ever heard, but there you go, giving me three new contenders for that title in rapid succession. I know more than you'd like to think, this isn't 'personal', it's basic survival instinct, and if you think this isn't a problem just because we're not knee-deep in slugs right about now-"

"Slugs?! You say slugs!?" Tekmo turned to Skorm. "He mentioned slugs, right? Show them the slugs."

@EmperorWhenua@Keeper of Kraata@Snelly@Conway@TL01 NUVA


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

The old man, however, took the steltian's accusations in stride. His eyes narrowed further. "If you know half as much as you think you know, then you should know to be careful about wielding that knowledge," he said. "Or did Sans tell you to assemble your little expedition yourself?"

  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

"Right, well, if I'm going to tell you who I am, I'm first going to have to tell you about what's happened in those one hundred and three hours and forty one minutes. A lot has changed, as it turns out. First of all, turns out Metru-Nui was inside a giant head. Who'd've thought, right? And the rest of the universe was just the insides of a giant robot that's still floating up in space. Meanwhile the head's crash landed on some giant island, and most of the survivors of that whole mess have relocated to the island surface. Metru-Nui, or what's left of it, is under Barraki control now, and the Archives are basically defunct, with rahi and whatever else was stored down here running rampant. And here I am, trying to salvage whatever I can so I can help my people without getting caught by the Legion." Okuo rubbed his temples, sighing in exasperation. "Look, that's all I am right now. A scavenger, trying to make a bad situation slightly more bearable. What's even inside this vault anyway? What would Toa Stannis need to store down in the Archives?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: @Harvali @Biological Chronicler

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Sanso's Saloon

"Knichou," the Fe-Toa responded in kind. He continued to speak, not loud, but not being quiet either. He had no reason to hide his intentions.

"I'm looking to put together a crew for my airship. Given recent events there have been some... vacancies.. and I've only just now gotten my ship fully repaired. You want to see the sights? Do a little repair work? Live somewhere that doesn't feel like it was made last week and might not be here the next week? This might be your chance."


Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC ????? | Archives

"Thank you, but some of this information is actually not new! ^_^" A pause. "But the rest does explain the significant uptick in Rahi sightings... :glasses:"

@Onaku

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Providence - Metru-Koro

"Sure!" Providence's false mouth turned upwards in a smile. "I'm assuming this place is a 'Metru-Koro'?" He gestured to the nearby settlement.


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo stood there awkwardly for a few moments. "So... uh... what now?"

@EmperorWhenua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru Koro -

“You know, I bet slugs would taste alright if you cooked them in a nice broth...” Skyra had started doing one handed pushups, holding herself up with a single arm. “Just have to use enough salt and maybe some basil...” 

@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@EmperorWhenua@TL01 NUVA

  • Like 1


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro)

Skorm once again reached into the sack and pulled one of the desiccated slug corpses out of the bag, taking care not to expose it to direct light. "Never saw anything like it back inside the... back when... in the big giant head. One each was attached to some skakdi locals that tried to abduct me."

OOC: @Snelly @TL01 NUVA @Toru Nui

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC ????? | Archives

"That is up to you, Toa Okuo, :)" the voice chirped back. "I see you are trying to hack into this vault. By that, I assume Toa Stannis of the Maru did not give you authorization or the passcode for access for this vault.:dozingoff:"


 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

"Well considering I didn't even know he had a vault down here, no." Okuo groaned as he realised what this could mean for him. "Please don't tell me I'm going to have to travel all the way back to Metru-Koro to find Stannis and get the passcode from him?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC ????? | Archives 

"Okay! I will not. :)"

The rustle of something large scuffling in the shadows could be heard echoing through the crooked chambers, somewhere between near and far.

"Oh! My manners! :guilty: I did not provide feedback for your previous request. The answer is: A secret! :alert:"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Metru-Koro, outside Sans' hut

IC:

Keitara's eyes widened as she saw what the Toa had pulled out of their satchel. They were kraata! Whithered, but still recognizable. She had a horrible sinking feeling as she wondered how many had been sentient before their demise. But they said they had been found attached to... a skakdi? That made no sense.

She attempted to step forward, but in her addled state caught her foot on the hem of her cloak.

She pitched forward violently, slamming hard into the foot-packed earth with a grunt and the muzzy realization that she was losing conciousness. The last thing she saw was a green kanohi Calix resting... upside down? Was it the green toa? She ferverently hoped she had not made a fool of herself.

Then, her vision went black and she knew no more.

As she lay there, the armor on her exposed arm, leg and mask shimmered and changed to a riot of gold, ivory and electrum.

(OOC: @Keeper of Kraata@Conway@EmperorWhenua

Edited by TL01 NUVA
  • Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

Stannis was suddenly very alarmed. These slugs were exactly what he had seen depicted on the walls of the temples in the foul southron Swamp. "Where were these gotten?" he asked, his tone and posture betraying little of what he truly felt.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro (Navu's Hut)

Slave-drivers...? Immediately I felt an anger rise within me.

"Those monsters...did you escape when the..." I paused, clearing my throat, "...the head crashed?"

@Toru Nui

IC: Nale Vella - "Po-Koro"

She nodded. "I guess you can come on in."

Nale sat down on the bed, still holding her spear. "It was a...well I was shot by a Skakdi. He had some issues but I think we almost worked them out."

@Biological Chronicler

IC: Triage - Sanso's Saloon

A Bo-Toa sitting nearby with a satchel in his lap leaned over, a drink in his hand.

"Sorry to uh, intrude, but did you say a crew?" he asked Knichou.


@BULiK

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

"... Stannis is going to get an earful about this." Quickly, Okuo disconnected his deck from the interface ports, slinging it over his shoulder again before retrieving his hoverboard. "We are not done here!" With that Okuo was off, turning invisible again as he silently whizzed down the Archives' corridors in the opposite direction to whatever was approaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru Koro -

"Ah!" Skyra fell over. "The #### kind of slug is that!? That's not edible at all!" 

@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@EmperorWhenua@TL01 NUVA

  • Like 2


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Whether the vault voice was being serious or not, Okuo did not care. He had better things to do than argue with a door while in danger of getting mauled by subterranean rahi, and as he flew down the labyrinthine corridors of the Archives, he began looking for a way further down and out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Sanso's Saloon

Knichou looked to his left, seeing a Toa of plantlife sitting two seats down, with the Ta-Matoran between the two toa looking rather small in comparison.

"As a matter of fact sir, I did. I've got an airship with whole lotta cargo space and in these dangerous times I've been thinkin' I might need some more staff," The Fe-Toa responded. Knichou noticed the red symbol emblazoned on his fellow Toa's kanohi. Either he was some sort of doctor or his former guild made their mark of excommunication a lot more blatant that Knichou's.

"What're you? Some kind of nurse?"


Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro)

As one of the other toa that had gathered shifted color, for some reason Skorm felt a primal surge of panic, and at the same time deep sympathy. Extending his elemental awareness, he sensed that the color-changing toa was, unsurprisingly, another light elemental. And there was another being attached to her spine, like a bright reflection of the parasites he had removed from the dead Skakdi. He also felt the lingering presence of the dead slugs. They felt eerily insubstantial; Skorm dropped the corpse back into the bag.

"As I mentioned, I took these off the corpses of a pair of local Skakdi that tried to capture me. I think they were going to use me as a power source, I had trouble with their accents. After I killed them, I sensed these things were still alive, and that they were beings of elemental shadow."

"... So no, I don't think they're edible. Especially after being attached to skakdi for Mata Nui knows how long, and being dead in a bag for three days."

OOC: @TL01 NUVA @EmperorWhenua @Snelly

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - Sanso's Saloon

Nurse? Was that a genuine question, or was this other Toa a wiseguy?

"I'm a doctor, actually...well, field medic. I was in the war with the League. If you need someone to put band-aids on cuts around your ship, I guess I'm your guy."


@BULiK


letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mahryo - Northern Deserts

Mahryo grinned, clapping Lueiji on the back. "We're gonna stop a ne'er-do-well, brother mine! You heard this fine robot - they need all the help they can get! And we can help!"

@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj@Toru Nui@Jakura Nuva

  • Like 1

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC NPC!Sukahu -Sanso’s Saloon, Metru-Koro

…You have an airship? A working airship?” if her eyes could glow brighter, it would have damaged both Triage and Knichou’s vision, “I … did not think one survived. I … I would very much like to join your crew, My Capt’n.” She saluted, as her heart pounded like a Matoran listening to tales of Heroes, much like she had been nine days ago. Was this destiny? The chance to go on adventure that she had always wanted? She didn’t dare question it, this was her opportunity, she dared not throw it away.

OOC: @BULiK shes in.


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Pardehi - Po-Koro @Tarn

Pardeh dropped to his knees, lowering himself to Nale's level. He unwrapped a bandange from his pack, and began to clean it. "A skakdi? Please, tell me more."

By occupying Nale's mind with conversation, he hoped she would not feel any pain or discomfort from his treatment.

IC:Karai - Metru Koro (Sanso's Saloon) - @Harvali@BULiK

One toa at the saloon at the saloon was rare but not unusual. Two toa, having a conservation between one another, did not happen very often at all. He had been listening carefully to them, taking briefs sips from his drink to moisten his lips. Soon, it seemed appropriate to join in in their discussion. He turned towards them.

"A ship, you say? What kind of ship? I think I might be able to help you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vent - Zakaz, Outside Metru-Koro

"Yup. Come on, buddy, step it up!" Vent beckoned their new friend as they resisted blasting off into the distance with their board, going at about a quarter top speed. 

Man, I can't do this all the time, Prov really does need a vehicle to keep up!

OOC: @Burnmad

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Sanso's Saloon

Knichou chuckled at Triage's response, before turning back to give Suhaku a nod. That's one crew member signed up, much more quickly than Knichou expected. It hadn't fully sunk in that the whole 'collapse of civilization' thing caused the unemployment percentage to skyrocket. Knichou turned to the ta-matoran who had begun to show interest.

"It's a mid-sized freighter with two decks. How exactly do you think you could help?"


Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Providence - Metru-Koro

Providence went silent, fixing his attention on the colossal effort of keeping up with Vent. It was almost eerie, the way he bounded after his newfound friend without the huffing and puffing most would be doing.

  • Like 1

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: NU-8020S (Northern Desert)

"Even with your help, we do not have any leads as to his whereabouts. Locating the fugitive could take several days. Do you have any upcoming reservations or appointments?"

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@ZippyWharrgarbl@xccj

 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

Waveahk eyed the slug intently. "So. A pair of locals with slugs attached to them attack a Toa. This settlement was also recently attacked by the natives. So if our friends down south attach slugs to people, and people with slugs are attacking us..." He then eyed Stannis. "Still want to tell me this doesn't affect us, Stannis? Or am I not 'wielding my knowledge carefully', whatever that's supposed to mean. Would you like to debate this with the Turaga? I'm sure he'll be more willing to listen to your incoherent ramblings than I am-"

"What is happening?! Have you all gone mad!? You're drunk-" Skyra, "-she's unconscious-" Keitara, "-you're not helping-" Stannis, "-and you are just unpleasant." Waveahk. "You-" Irna, "-are fine though, you've been very patient and I'm sorry for what's happening. Now, how about we all go and speak with the Turaga, so that we're all on the same page, and we can actually agree on a course of action? And also, could someone get her a doctor? I'm fairly certain people do not change colour, at least not that quickly."

@EmperorWhenua@Keeper of Kraata@Snelly@Conway@TL01 NUVA

 

  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Lueiji - Northern Deserts

Lueiji stumbles forward from the slap to his back, rubbing at his head in confusion.

"Yes I, I heard what the robot said, but why... us...?"

He sighs. There was no changing his brother's mind, as much as he might try - that much he remembers.

"A-all right, if you say so... no, no, nothin' like that," he adds in response to their new "ally". "Not that I can remember, at least."

@Edelgard @Toru Nui @xccj @ZippyWharrgarbl

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Oreius | Le-Metru

As the sun began to sink towards the western horizon, the remains of Metru Nui quickly fell into shadow. The crippled buildings of the once-magnificent city stood stark against the sky like broken teeth smiling out of a cavernous mouth. Amid the gloom, lights began to twinkle to life here and there in the various buildings the League had claimed for their own. Above them all rose the proud spire of the Coliseum that, by Pridak's order, had been built taller until it rose to the empty eye socket of the great skull that housed the city.

Oreius was not surprised. He knew Pridak was arrogant—of course he would choose the Coliseum for his throne room, and of course he wouldn't be satisfied with its height. The warlord wanted to be seen. For all his military prowess, the Barraki was predictable. All despots are. The great irony of conquerors is that they all seek to carve a unique place in history, but they are all exactly the same. Trade one name for another: what was the difference between Pridak and Mantax? Ehlek and Carapar? They were all greedy upstarts who strove to take what they did not deserve. The only difference was that Pridak and Ehlek were alive, and Mantax and Carapar were dead.

The Toa of Fire vowed to remedy that difference. Pridak would join his comrades in the grave for his rebellion against the Great Spirit. Though the universe had been split asunder, justice still remained, and their blasphemy would be repaid in full.

Turning away from the window, Oreius surveyed the cave he called home for now. He had burned his way into the remains of a crumbled apartment in Le-Metru. The League was slowly consolidating its hold on the island, but most of the buildings were impossible to search properly. This area was a wasteland of broken chutes and fallen skyscrapers, a massive labyrinth of metal, stone, and glass that you could easily get lost in. A good place from which to ambush the occasional League soldier, from whom, before he sent them to Karzahni, he had managed to gather what little information he knew about the Barraki. Eventually, the League might get wise to the fact that there was someone here picking them off, but everything was still in chaos for now. A missing scout here or there was attributed to an accident involving a settling pile of wreckage, or perhaps one of the hungrier exhibits that had emerged from the Archives.

He would use this period of uncertainty to his advantage, to gather intelligence and slow the League's takeover where he could. They had managed to get a chute running, but little else. He would do his best to keep it that way. He would pinpoint their weaknesses and strike quickly and painfully, vanishing into the shadows before they could respond. He was only one Toa against an army, but he would not forsake his duty. He would root this cancer out from the skull of his god, or die in the attempt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Balkan - The Rig

Balkan stalked down the corridor, skakdi slipping past him. He had taken on the appearance of a red-armored, large-toothed skakdi with triangular spines. He was headed towards the Mall, where he would feign interest in the markets and the tawdry goods sold there. IN fact, he would carefully observe what was going on. As part of his duty to Lord Nektann, he could not afford to miss anything. He stepped through the doorway into the Mall.

OOC: Open for interaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Metru-Koro

"Jaa— watch out!"

Too late. The Ko-Matoran, his arms so full of scrolls he could hardly see, stumbled over a box of maps and hit the ground with an oof! Scrolls went everywhere. Taja sighed and went to help him up.

Sorry, she signed. 

He brushed her apology aside. No, no. I was carrying too much.

The two of them began to gather up the scrolls. These few boxes were all that remained of Ko-Metru's vast library of star charts. A few scholars had managed to grab them, along with some iStones and some of the smaller telescopes, in the chaos of the evacuation. Now they were working to put together a space from which they could study these new stars.

It was hard work. This new land was unforgiving and offered little in the way of building materials. The Toa of Sonics was disappointed that her powers weren't of more use. Were she a Toa of Stone, or Earth, or Iron, she could at least provide the raw materials necessary to construct shelters and buildings. Instead, all she could offer was her physical strength. Good for moving rocks around, but not much else.

Nixie poked her head in, as if Taja's dejected thoughts had summoned her. "Taja! There you are. Can you help us with the telescope?"

The Toa nodded and followed the astrologer to another room where two Matoran were huffing and puffing as they tried to fit the main tube of a large telescope into its cradle. Taking hold of the long metal tube, she carefully lifted it up and lowered it into place. Nixie tightened a bolt, locking it in.

"There," she said, looking pleased. "That's two done. We're still waiting on the glass for the biggest one. You know, the one that cracked during the evacuation. It was supposed to be done today, but I think they had a problem at the new foundry..."

The two Ko-Matoran scholars looked weary as the Ga-Matoran chattered on. Taja smiled ruefully, knowing that the silence of Ko-Metru felt like the most grievous loss they could had suffered. She hoped that one day they could recreate the peaceful atmosphere she had once known, but it was still far away. Survival was their first concern, along with the preservation of whatever artifacts they had managed to bring with them from the fallen city. It pained her to think about all that knowledge that was now in the hands of the Barraki—if it wasn't already destroyed.

But she couldn't focus on that. Right now, her people needed hope, and that mean getting back to the status quo as quickly as possible. Making life feel normal. Founding new forges and temples and rebuilding the telescopes. Fortifying the city. Making it safe.

Their life was here now. Destiny had sent them to this strange new island, and Taja trusted that, somehow, they would find a way to thrive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Metru Koro -

Skyra sat up, before pouting at Tekmo. "There's no need to yell man, it's not very cash money of you." With that firmly said, Skyra crawled over to the unconcious Keitara and started to slap her cheeks a little. "Hey, heyheyhey..." She put an ear down and listened...

"mnnnm, nuuuuh. shilly caht, I don't have your cheethburger..." The Toa of light mumbled. 

"My god, she's suffering from a lack of cheeseburgers!" Skyra exclaimed, looking up at everyone. "Quick, we need some ####ing cheeseburgers stat!" 

@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@EmperorWhenua@TL01 NUVA

  • Like 4


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro)

Mata Nui, I came back to civilization for this.

Skorm sized up his options. If he threw the sack, it might create a distraction for long for him to shadow glide away. Get to the Muaka, drive off. He could become settle down and become a Mahi herder. Alternatively, he could run up by the giant head, fight a one-man war against what was left of the League. No, that wouldn't work. A part of him wanted to punish everyone present for insolence; it had been his prerogative back in the League.

Stupid free will. Stupid promises.

The Twi-Toa looked at the unconscious toa of light. "Does... does she have a condition or something? Is there a healer here we should take her to?"

OOC: @Snelly @Toru Nui @TL01 NUVA

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...