Emergency Transmissions

"And now, Toa Techna Gust here to begin this press conference-""Morning, folks. Speak your piece, whatever you want to ask, ask."Mmk, guys, good to be back. Here's where all of the current events of Techna: Breakdown are gonna be put as they happen. You can also talk about the RPG or ask questions to the staff here.Current Events-In-Game: Day 1-4/1/12 - Game begins. Have fun! IGT (In Game Time) : 4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.4/6/12 - The CHI (Counter Hacker Initiative) building is hit with nerve gas by a smuggler with known Hacker ties named Ilya Drazen, whose cabal was shut down by Esao Mandala, Special Agent in Charge of CHI. 50% of all CHI personnel are killed in the attack. IGT: 6:00 P.M. - 7:15 P.M.4/7/12 - The Citadel and the Housing District of New Metru Nui are bombed and heavily damaged by four Hackers impersonating the Elite Group, a special ops unit commissioned by the late Toa Techna Matrapolix. The four Hackers are currently in custody and the status of the real Elites is unknown. IGT: 8:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.- The CHI headquarters are hit by an Umbrae ambush. Esao and Ryllia hold off Umbrae, killing all but two, and manage to gain valuable intel on the creatures.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Everyone welcome Krayzikk to the team!He will inevitably be my mind-slave and whatnot, but, hey! He'll have fun in the process!

It's truly great to see a chill vet moderate, even if as a mind-slave of the GMs above him. You deserve your title as 'Champion of RPGs'.(and no i'm totally not being sycophantic at all) Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Gah, you guys type too fast. =PMassively redoing Kairan and Zero's profiles, and this time I'm actually making a profile for Blade.(Someone's going to die, though, given that there's now another instance of having three characters, and if it goes like last time with the second spot character dying mid-way through...)

We were waiting on KNI to make a Ryjak post. I dunno what happened to that...-Teezy

We were?Oh. :-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
It's okay, don't worry about it. He said he was gonna start off the Hackers, so as long as something gets done I'm happy.I would have made a Gust post, but that would have been considered a double post, so...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Everyone welcome Krayzikk to the team!He will inevitably be my mind-slave and whatnot, but, hey! He'll have fun in the process!

It's truly great to see a chill vet moderate, even if as a mind-slave of the GMs above him. You deserve your title as 'Champion of RPGs'.(and no i'm totally not being sycophantic at all)
Hey, thanks for the support.As for you, KNI, respect your elders. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Just kidding, man.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'll never be staff on an RPG. :crying:Anyhow, I have a couple of characters ready to destroy your civilisation. Yayz.

I may be the bad guy, but you better not touch that city. It's a good source of wealth. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Figures that as soon as I make a Gust post, everyone starts to spy on him.So predictable, people. I expected more. :P-Teezy

I'm not spying on him. I'm trying to play mind games with him.That's not quite as predictable.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Figures that as soon as I make a Gust post, everyone starts to spy on him.So predictable, people. I expected more. :P-Teezy

I'm not spying, Kal just wants to know what's happened since he started wandering.And how many weeks/months/years he's been gone.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey, thanks for the support.As for you, KNI, respect your elders. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Just kidding, man.

Krayzikk! How about when you start of Tain again, Savina is tagging along with him, sorta like a pet. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Alright then.And yes, that's supposed to be my failed character from the last topic, however, I have plans about who he really is, and why Blade would want to kill him. ;) I've got a way more sophisticated sub-plot in mind this time, though the last one did help to introduce it. =P It also relates to some things Blade was thinking of prior to the crash, and why Blade didn't just join up with the group again after the crash.

Krayzikk! How about when you start of Tain again, Savina is tagging along with him, sorta like a pet. :P
Alright, it might be a little while. But it should be sometime today.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG